PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted's GISELLE at WDW?

girlsmom
04-17-2008, 07:13 AM
I am starting to get rather worried; DD (4) talks constantly about seeing Giselle (her now favorite princess --used to be AUrora) at WDW...and last night said the ONLY thing she wants to do at WDW is see Giselle. I am pretty sure they won't have a Giselle face character wandering MK by Sept 08, and I fear DD (4) will be heartbroken.
Is there ANYTHING from Enchanted or having to do with Giselle at WDW --does anyone know????
Should I get her a Giselle doll and have it waiting in the room with a note that Giselle is back in Andalasia with Robert and Morgan (which would explain why we won't see her at WDW)??
Any and all ideas welcome, please!!!!

Momof2Disneyboys
04-17-2008, 07:22 AM
I heard she is in the 3:00 parade at MK. . . . . I don't know for sure, but that is what I heard. I will be glad to let you know in a few weeks! :goodvibes

PrincessNoelle'sMom
04-17-2008, 10:01 AM
Giselle is no longer in the pre-parade. She stopped making that appearance on March 22 (we arrived on March 25 - talk about a VERY upset dd). There is also nothing to do with Enchanted in any of the parks or stores.

Your best bet is to do something on your own, because you will not find anything at WDW and I wouldn't want to see your dd dissappointed.

There are MANY mom's with dd's that REALLY want to see Giselle, and at this point there is nothing in the works, from what I've been told by CM's I've spoken with.

Again, very dissppointing considering the success and recent release of the movie (on DVD).

Sir Ron
04-17-2008, 10:41 AM
I don't think they commonly have "live" character versions of other "live" characters. That's why. However, I think Enchanted was awesome and I would love more Enchanted stuff around for my daughters.

cruizie
04-17-2008, 11:28 AM
My sil, bil & 2 nieces were at Disney for Spring Break and there was an announcement that Giselle was the new "official" Disney princess. So maybe something is in the works?