PDA

View Full Version : biggest loser

jacobsmom
04-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Alright I have to confess--I wish biggest loser had downloads so you could download the show each week (with extras if possible). Watching last nights finales I was so excited for Ali:cheer2: !! Later I realized this means I won't be motivated by watching that every week thus kicking my own butt into the gym:scared1: ! I LOVE Biggest Loser:lovestruc . Anyway just wanted to vent.

tadamom
04-16-2008, 12:13 PM
I love the biggest loser too. I am glad that Ali won & she looked awesome and they finally have a woman winner but I was pulling from Roger. I am an Alabama native and I just really thought he looked amazing.

I wonder how many of them will now go through some sort of plastic surgery to get the extra skin off?

flipflop
04-16-2008, 12:47 PM
I also find BL very motivating and am sad this season is over. I was so excited for Alli and Bernie! Yay!

tmatthews
04-16-2008, 09:38 PM
I didn't get to see the beginning..what happened to Paul? All my DH said he rmembered was he was "sick". Ali looked awesome.....so did the others. How great for them! I too will miss watching it!

tadamom
04-16-2008, 10:09 PM
I didn't get to see the beginning..what happened to Paul? All my DH said he rmembered was he was "sick". Ali looked awesome.....so did the others. How great for them! I too will miss watching it!

They just said that Paul was sick and that he was too sick to travel.

marypoppinswannabe
04-16-2008, 11:29 PM
I love it too!!! I exercise for the entire time it is on..... it gives me a change from being in the gym.