PDA

View Full Version : Shipping from once upon a toy

sl_underwood
04-14-2008, 03:40 PM
I am not sure where the best place to ask this question is but here it goes. How long does it take to receive a package shipped from Once Upon a Toy home? We bought on April 1st and the CM told us 5-7 days but we are now on day 13. Who do I contact to find out where the package is?
Thanks

TheDizMom
04-14-2008, 04:13 PM
If I remember right they ship UPS and would assume that there is some kind of info on your receipt about it. UPS should be able to track it if there is a tracking number on the receipt. If not there should be contact info on your receipt for Disney mail order at the very least if not OUAT itself that you could call and ask them to track it. I have shipped from Disney before and gotten it quickly, since it has been a while I would definitely call and find our where it went astray.

MNFootballMommy
04-14-2008, 04:14 PM
The information you need should be on the receipt that you were given when you filled out the paperwork to have your items shipped. It should have a contact number, the transaction number, etc. That being said, if it was a busy time (i.e., Spring Break), it could actually take up to three weeks or more.

When we were there in Dec., I shipped stuff home from DTD and was told there was NO guarantee it would be there for C-mas (this was Dec. 2) and that it might not even be there for New Years.

Good luck!

sl_underwood
04-14-2008, 05:37 PM
okay, I will have to locate the recept. Dh bought the stuff so there is no telling where he put it.
Thanks again!

MNFootballMommy
04-18-2008, 09:44 AM
:goodvibes Did you get your stuff? Update please!:goodvibes

jessica52877
04-18-2008, 09:55 AM
We have always gotten ours in a "reasonable" amount of time, but it has taken about two weeks, maybe even a couple of days longer before. I have also had it beat us home when we bought towards the beginning of a week long trip.