PDA

View Full Version : ? about free dining and planning ahead

DISNEY4XMAS
04-14-2008, 08:08 AM
I need a little help here! We are thinking of going in Sept 09. Hoping for free dining. I just looked for a hotel room for this year to get a price range and the hotel that we want is booked as of the day free dining was announced.
If I book in Dec/ Jan of 08/09 for the dates of this years free dining and it is offered again next year do I automatically get the free dining when it is announced? Or will I have to cancel my ressie's and rebook? There may be a grand gathering of us so this is a lot of people to have to book and rebook if that is the case. Is this making any sense?

Avonlady1001
04-14-2008, 08:15 AM
I believe you can book your vaca in advance...before free dining is announced and call to add it on when it is. My sis just did this for her upcoming Sept trip.

LisaNJ25
04-14-2008, 08:34 AM
You also need to call and apply the code fast to make sure it has availability at your resort and your dates. They allow X amount of rooms per hotel for the promo.

Good chance is that if you call on the day the promos is released they can add it to your reservations. Just make sure you are at a resort that participates. I believe the All Star Family suites and the campground are 2 that dont

Also remember free dining is not guaranteed and the dates can changed a few days each way at the beginning and end of it.

stacy6552
04-14-2008, 01:18 PM
Hate to break it to you, but I dont think they are offering "free dining" this year, like they have in the past. This year there's package deal that seems to have come out in its stead. Something like $100/day per person(2adults, 1 jr, 1 child) for 6 days/5 nights, SSR, tickets and dining for stays between late August through Sept.

LisaNJ25
04-14-2008, 01:21 PM
Hate to break it to you, but I dont think they are offering "free dining" this year, like they have in the past. This year there's package deal that seems to have come out in its stead. Something like $100/day per person(2adults, 1 jr, 1 child) for 6 days/5 nights, SSR, tickets and dining for stays between late August through Sept.

The free dinning offer is offered this year. Disney Visa holders started booking last monday and everyone else last thursday. Dates are 8/24-9/20