PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Looking for Costume for BBB

CRdisMom
04-12-2008, 12:51 PM
I have decided to buy a costume prior to our appointment at BBB. I am looking on E-Bay and I really like the one that are ones you can get in the parks. Does anyone have any other ideas as to where to get a one?

DD wants to be Belle or Sleeping Beauty. princess:

bas71873
04-12-2008, 01:48 PM
We have a local children's consignment shop here that I pop into every now and again and I have found a few there. In great shape. See if you have some in your area and try that route. Otherwise, I found that after Halloween the Disney store & disney shopping on line marked theirs down, so "Santa" picked up a few then....but right now, ebay will probably be your best bet. Easter Bunny found Belle for a bargain :)

MamaOfTwoPrincesses
04-12-2008, 02:57 PM
I love My Dress Up Trunk (http://www.mydressuptrunk.com)for soft, well made, and light dresses. They are not scratchy at all, and they are only $20. We have 2 Belles and a Cinderella, and I think I may get a few more.

Kate716
04-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Do you have a Disney store nearby? I just picked up a Belle costume for my daughter for her trip to the BBB in May. Bonus was that it was on clearance. You might try there first.... Good luck!

Kate