PDA

View Full Version : Where to Buy Personalized Mouse Ears in MK?

mybubaloo
04-12-2008, 11:04 AM
We went to MK last October & I was dying to buy some mouse ears for DD with her name on them. I couldnt find them anywhere. We're going to MK tomorrow for the day & I'm on the hunt again.....anyone know where to go?
TIA!

lighttech
04-12-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm not sure about IN MK, but do you have time to hit DTD?

If so, there is a whole store that does nothing but personalizations. I don't remember seeing the mouse ears in particular, but I can't imagine they'd leave that out of the mix.

ksumn1
04-12-2008, 04:47 PM
The Chapeau, it's on Main Street. Pass Town Hall Exposition Center on the right and it should be straight ahead. If you're looking at the Statue of Roy and Minnie, look to the right about 30 feet and ahead. It's where we bought ours the last 2 trips.

pepperderr
04-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Thanks. I will be looking for some too. It is our boys' first trip so they definitely need some mickey ears!

Diamondintheruff
04-12-2008, 05:34 PM
FYI if you had more time and were staying at one of the resorts the basket people will get ears personalized for you in your gift basket and delivered to your room!

mybubaloo
04-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Thank you! That will be a perfect thing to do when we need a break from the rides! I remember getting them as a kid & really wanted DD to have her own ears.

FSUDisneyGirl
04-12-2008, 06:15 PM
The Chapeau is right behind the confectionary...if you are walking in from the front, walk back and to the right. There are many different kinds of ears, and they will personalize them right there!:goodvibes

Honeymooner04
04-12-2008, 08:33 PM
You can also get ears personalized at Disney's Hollywood Studios!

~Kristina~
04-12-2008, 09:10 PM
They personalize at the Snow White shop in MK.

steponme59
03-01-2009, 04:33 AM
We are heading to Disneyland in 2 weeks, and I would love to get some ears for my kids. Do you know how much they are? and how long it takes to get them?

Stitch76
03-01-2009, 06:59 AM
There is a shop directly behind the castle. I think it is called Sir Mickey's, it's across from the Tinkerbell shop. They do personalized Mickey Ears there too. That's where we got DDs done.:thumbsup2

Stitch76
03-01-2009, 07:04 AM
Also to answer the other question. The ears (basic black- were about $8-$9, I think and another $3 to personalize them). I am not positive on the price, but it was pretty close, the more decorative the ears are (pirate, princess, ect.) the higher they get, I think the decorative princess ears were $14, before the name add on. It only took them about 3 minutes to put the name on, so you don't have to wait long if there isn't anyone in front of you.
I got DDs first thing in the morning, DH took the girls to ride the Carousel, while I got the ears, at Sir Mickey's, they are pretty close to each other, so by the time they were done riding, I was waiting for them with their surprise.
Hope this helps!:thumbsup2

kandemom
03-01-2009, 09:46 AM
I was wondering this also, my mom is not coming with us but wanted to buy the kids their personalized Mickey ears. Thanks!!!

dkcha
03-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Thanks for this info. Is there any way to pre-order them and get them shipped to your home or waiting for you in your room when you check in?

DISNEYmooner2008
03-01-2009, 11:18 AM
Can I get "baby's first ears" at The Chapeau??? And can those be personalized with a name???

We are taking our little girl in just a few days for her first trip and I really want "my first ears" for her with "ava" on them :love:

steponme59
03-01-2009, 03:29 PM
:thumbsup2 thanks stitch 76, appreciate the info. They are better priced than I thought. Which makes me :yay:

PeterPanLover06
03-01-2009, 03:50 PM
I've read y'alls replies about where to get the monogrammed ears at, but does anyone know about how much they are?

I REALLY want to get some when we go this summer. I'm 21 years old, and I don't care! I want some Mickey Mouse ears with my name on them!!!! haha