PDA

View Full Version : silly again!!!

danielle916
04-12-2008, 08:38 AM
i just talk to DH, if we book disney through Triple A..........we are gonna stay at the Poly, because his logic, we are only spending an extra 700.00 (because we are saving 300.00 by booking throught AAA)
sounds good right?

so how come i can't bring myself to spend this freaking money? :confused3 :scared1:

GoofyFairie
04-12-2008, 09:48 AM
IMO it is a lot of money! Why is it important to him to stay here? Can you do some cost comparisons for other resorts and find something you are both happy with? Do you spend a lot of time in your room or at your resort? If you do then it might worth the extra cost to stay here. Have you ever considered doing a split stay so you can still experience Poly w/out the expense of so many nights? Talk to him and find out what his expectations are for the trip.

danielle916
04-12-2008, 09:54 AM
IMO it is a lot of money! Why is it important to him to stay here? Can you do some cost comparisons for other resorts and find something you are both happy with? Do you spend a lot of time in your room or at your resort? If you do then it might worth the extra cost to stay here. Have you ever considered doing a split stay so you can still experience Poly w/out the expense of so many nights? Talk to him and find out what his expectations are for the trip.

well Its really all my idea, but i just can't get myself to spend the extra money, i was really considering it more because of the monorail, with towing 4 kids under 6 years old and a stroller, kwim...those buses don't look quite comfy....
and no, we really don't spend all that much time, maybe a nap here and there

DisneyMOM09
04-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Hi! I love when I find people who overlap onto other websites that I use! I believe I just replied to this question on another site!! I say go for it if it is a once in a lifetime kind of thing. However if you have already stayed there and would just prefer to save your money and spend it on souveniers and such, that might be a better use of the money for you! Where would you stay if you don't stay at the Poly? I am dying to stay at WL so if given the opportunity (in the form of a good code) I might just go for it and spend the extra money, but it would be the other way around for us as I would be the one trying to do the convincing rather than my DH! LOL I am a very budget minded, get the most for your money, person until it comes ot our Disney vacation and then it seems that I am spend, spend, spend!! I think this could be because this is our once in a lifetime (or at least every 5 years0 kind of trip so I want it to be the best trip possible!

danielle916
04-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Hi! I love when I find people who overlap onto other websites that I use! I believe I just replied to this question on another site!!

lol oh yeah? which site? ;)