PDA

View Full Version : Kid's nite out, all about kids or fairy godmothers???

mommy2aprincess4
04-11-2008, 02:22 PM
For those who have used the in-room babysitting services while at Disney, I'd like your opinions. I don't know which to choose since they are all pretty much the same price, so I thought I'd get your thoughts here.

I am taking my DD 4 1/2 on a mother/daughter trip in June. I was thinking I would take a break mid-week and have a few hours to myself to sit by the pool, shop, or whatever.

Any opinions are welcome. Thank you.

tinkandpan
04-11-2008, 03:43 PM
I can't comment on the others but we had a wonderful experience with Kids Nite out. I left my dd2 with a lovely woman from there. She took her to the Temp N Go at the CR and took her back to the room. She brought some toys and things to keep her busy.
Another suggestion for you might be a kids club (depending on where you are staying) so she can play with other kids- i know plenty of people have had a great experience doing that as well.

mommy2aprincess4
04-11-2008, 04:48 PM
we're staying at POP, and i have thought of one of the kids clubs but didn't know how much of a pain it would be to get to one and still have time to do some stuff on my own before going back to pick her up.
anyone have any experience staying at one of the values and taking the buses to drop their kids off at a kids club?