PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the TIPS thread?

BrierRose
04-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Been looking for a general TIPS thread. Is there one? Can someone send me a link?? Thanks!! ::MinnieMo

M&N
04-03-2008, 02:49 PM
This is a rather broad question. What do you want tips about? At the top of this forum are some stickies like FAQ's and useful info for newbies. There's a restaurant forum if you are interested in that. I just go to the different forums and read what's there. Ask questions. I was just reading a trip report and found it was helpful too.

m4travel
04-03-2008, 02:53 PM
About 8 inches further down the page is a WDW Tips Forum. It may or may not be what you're looking for. I'd first look for a forum addressing the subject in which you're interested.

BrierRose
04-03-2008, 03:48 PM
My goodness, so helpful and so friendly. I inquired about the thread due to another thread I had read that mentioned a TIPS thread. I would have thought it was on the Welcome to the Dis board, guess not. I looked "8 inches" lower on the main page and found the Tips Board as was suggested.

m4travel
04-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Hope it had what you were looking for, BrierRose. When I wrote that response, the most recent posting on that forum didn't appear to be particularly WDW related. Glad it's working for you.