PDA

View Full Version : Apologies is this is a dup: but Jet Blue now charging $10 for more legroom.

AlexandNessa
03-31-2008, 08:58 PM
My husband and I always booked early and snagged exit row seats. Lately, we've been booking early, but rows 1-5 as well as the exit rows have been blocked out. Now I know why:

Dear JetBlue Traveler,

Congratulations! Your upcoming JetBlue flight has Even More Legroom™! For as little as $10 more per flight, you can switch to one of these new super-spacious seats, which provide at least 38 inches of comfortable seat pitch to stretch out, relax, watch TV, sample our complimentary snacks and enjoy the award-winning JetBlue experience.

Getting Even More Legroom on your next flight is easy— just click here. Please have your confirmation number available.

Want to know more about Even More Legroom? Click here.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard. Don't forget your headphones!

Sincerely,
JetBlue Airways

© 2008 JetBlue Airways Help TrueBlue Corporate Travel Privacy About JetBlue

Horace Horsecollar
03-31-2008, 09:43 PM
My husband and I always booked early and snagged exit row seats. Lately, we've been booking early, but rows 1-5 as well as the exit rows have been blocked out.

See this recent thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1761761

There is no extra charge for JetBlue's usual, generous 34-inch-pitch rows, which provide more legroom than what you typically find on other airlines.

Six rows JetBlue's Airbus A320 aircraft -- rows 2-5 (front of cabin) and 10-11 (exit rows) -- are now 38-inch-pitch "Even More Legroom" rows.

One row on JetBlue's Embraer ERJ-190 aircraft -- row 12 (the exit row) -- is a 38-inch-pitch "Even More Legroom" row.

The extra fee depends on the distance -- $10, $15, or $20 per seat, one-way.

AlexandNessa
03-31-2008, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the link to the thread. I had tried to do a search on Jet blue + $10, but didn't come up with anything. Mods, feel free to close. Thanks.