PDA

View Full Version : How to get from POP to CR and approx. time?

wdwnewfnut
03-31-2008, 03:49 PM
I was wondering what is the best way to get from POP to CR using Disney transportation. I was also wondering about how long the commute would take. Thanks again for your experience!!

goofy4tink
03-31-2008, 03:53 PM
Is this the question of the day??? I think there have been at least three threads asking this one. Okay...take the MK bus from POP. Depending on how long you have to wait for the bus to get to POP it could be anwhere from 25 mins to 45 mins from POP to MK. If the MK bus is pulling out as you approach the line, the next bus may not come for about 15-20 mins.
When you get to MK, either walk, via the sidewalk, to CR or take the monorail.
It's always a good idea to leave an hour for transportation from resort to resort.

wdwnewfnut
03-31-2008, 03:55 PM
Is this the question of the day??? I think there have been at least three threads asking this one. Okay...take the MK bus from POP. Depending on how long you have to wait for the bus to get to POP it could be anwhere from 25 mins to 45 mins from POP to MK. If the MK bus is pulling out as you approach the line, the next bus may not come for about 15-20 mins.
When you get to MK, either walk, via the sidewalk, to CR or take the monorail.
It's always a good idea to leave an hour for transportation from resort to resort.

As soon as I posted this I realized someone just beat me to it. Thanks for your response even though this question was just asked. Again Sorry!!

goofy4tink
03-31-2008, 03:57 PM
As soon as I posted this I realized someone just beat me to it. Thanks for your response even though this question was just asked. Again Sorry!!
No problem at all.