PDA

View Full Version : ??Thrifty Wild Car??

TheMorgans
03-31-2008, 07:15 AM
Has anyone use the Thrifty Wild Car lately? I have a very good rate on a mid-size or higher - not as good as last year's rates but still good. :banana: What kind of cars do they offer? Do you pick the car or does Thrifty? We don't have to have any particular size since it is just the two of us this time. :hug: How does this compare with Emerald Aisle?

szymon
03-31-2008, 07:55 AM
Thrifty picks the car - it's whatever they have the most of on that day. So you may wind up with an SUV, minivan, or just a midsize car. Keep in mind Thrifty is offsite.

I prefer Emerald Aisle as I get to choose the exact car I want - also no waiting in line.

Szymon

WinniePooh&Tigger2
04-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Has anyone done this before? Were you happy with this type of reservation? Is it worth the savings?

dallastxcpa
04-30-2008, 07:26 PM
Bump!

We are picking up our Wild Car reservation next weekend. Does anyone else have any experience with the Wild Car?

If no one else has posted I will let everyone know what we get next weekend.:wizard:

Ishy
04-30-2008, 08:29 PM
My cost for the wildcard for 5 days in December was 113.00 Total - we got a brand new Pacifica on the WildCard >:) I LOVED IT!

They gave us a choice of minivan, and another sporty car - but i wanted the Pacifica :)

I love thrifty - check every few days for a better rate.
get bluechip now.

If you ever waited in line for a car at some counter or had to walk forever to get your car in the florida heat - YOU WILL LOVE THRIFTY ORLANDO! Bluechip is sign and drive, and your car is right there :) they even had mine running and ready to go a few times (of course they cant do that with wildcard).

enjoy-