PDA

View Full Version : Do I need a reservation for Mears Trans?

Sammybeau's Mom
03-30-2008, 09:26 PM
I don't know where to ask this...and this is where I read things.

I am going to Photoshop World and am staying on International Drive at the Spring Hill Suites. Is Mears the best way to get to the hotel from the airport? I will be mostly occupied with that so I don't need a rental car.

I get there Tuesday and I have a limit on what the trip can cost so something budget minded is best.

Thank you for your help....

Jollean
03-30-2008, 10:52 PM
I would be interested in this too!

TaraPA
04-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Did you end up staying at Spring Hill Suites? If so, can you give me any comments you have? I'll be staying here in about 10 days.

aka-mad4themouse
04-25-2008, 05:54 PM
I'm going to move this over to the Transportation Board. They really know how to get around Orlando over there!

localdriver
04-26-2008, 07:02 AM
I don't know where to ask this...and this is where I read things.

I am going to Photoshop World and am staying on International Drive at the Spring Hill Suites. Is Mears the best way to get to the hotel from the airport? I will be mostly occupied with that so I don't need a rental car.

I get there Tuesday and I have a limit on what the trip can cost so something budget minded is best.

Thank you for your help....

RT transportation to/from MCO on a shared ride shuttle will cost $28 if it's the SH on universal Blvd . you can call 407 423 5566 to make a reservation, or just go to the MEARS desks on level 1 after you arrive and purchase a ticket them. A cab would be 50+ each way.

hlbrink
04-26-2008, 07:13 AM
I made reservations for my mother online at their Web site, mearstransportation.com