PDA

View Full Version : Any Luck on Naming Your Own Price

Disneyfan1977
03-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Hello everyone,
So I am trying to book my flight to Orlando from Philly. I am trying to stick to my budget of 800.00 for 4 people (I know I am being cheap:rolleyes: ) I tried to name my own price this morning and all three offers I put in were shot down.

Has anyone ever successfully done this? If so, any pointers?

safetymom
03-29-2008, 12:47 PM
If you don't want to miss out on theme park time I wouldn't go this route. Usually the flights they give you are very early morning or late evening.

OlderMan
03-29-2008, 02:54 PM
I changed my day(s) of travel, preferred time(s) of travel and/or preferred airport(s).

I wound up having to drive to a different airport about 2 hrs away, but I got the flights for about half of what they would have cost direct from the airline.

Just my own experience......

appleorchard
03-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Any reason why you don't want to use SWA? Their ding fares are pretty unbeatable; it may take some daily checking but finding r/t fares of $200 from PHL to Orlando shouldn't be that difficult. There have been lots of $89 one way fares lately.

Disneyfan1977
03-30-2008, 08:47 AM
Any reason why you don't want to use SWA? Their ding fares are pretty unbeatable; it may take some daily checking but finding r/t fares of $200 from PHL to Orlando shouldn't be that difficult. There have been lots of $89 one way fares lately.

I have tried southwest. Trust me, there have been what I have been hoping for. It's been around 149.00 per way. It's very disappointing. I think that is really high. I need four tickets so it's over 1200.00.:sad1: