PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play Webkinz?

Disneychick74
03-26-2008, 02:56 PM
My son and I recently got into Webkinz...if you don't play don't start it is as addicting as VMK
If you are a horder/collector dont try it either it will make you insane!

Anyway..
Are there any players out there?
Any advice for a noob?
I am already having trouble keeping credits.
I have 7 webkinz in my account already and not enough credits EVER

If anyone wants to add me there to play games or tournaments my webkinz title is cloie74

timber_dude
03-26-2008, 02:59 PM
uh oh i know a girl's account I can give u

PrincessWendyBird
03-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Yes, I play with both of our children. Don't tell him I told you, but we even made King get an account. ;) It is so fun to play so many games that don't frustrate the kids. (or their mommy :rotfl: )

I reallylove that there are such a vast variety of games to choose from. ChloePooh, I am PrincessWendyBird there also. I haven't been on as much until recently. Lots of new furniture since I last logged in. It is addicting and open almost 24/7. Really bad for me.

I'll have to pm you sometime when I am going to be on Webkinz and we can try to meet up. :)

ETA: The people who thought this up are pure marketing genius. Cute plushies, trading cards, charms, and now even more.

souper
03-26-2008, 07:00 PM
My niece is a huge Webkinz fan. Here is a VMK Community Board thread that discussed some things about Webkinz. Hope it helps. Also sent you a pm.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1691950

ktpie2134xox
03-26-2008, 07:02 PM
i have like 30 webkinz and 40,000 kinzcash

Disneychick74
03-26-2008, 07:54 PM
i have like 30 webkinz and 40,000 kinzcash

WHOA!!
that rocks!
I have 7 ATM a Dalmatian, Black Gorilla, Collie, Lil Bull Dog, Lil Black bear, Lil Tiger and Lil Dalmatian
I have found a decent seller on Ebay and she is going to be able to retire on the $$ I spend in her ebay store lol
I only have 4,000 Kinzcash though I can't help buy all the cute little toys and clothes.
I do have 2 yards of gardening though so I can harvest for cash.
I am addicted HARD CORE!
I need a webkinz addict support group.
VMK could learn a thing or two from that site too. It really is very fun and the games never get boring because there are so many of them.
AND no chat! everything is speed phrases so no rude people!

Souper!! Thanks for ALL the info! I will add you to my friend list and we can play some games together!
Anyone else who wants to add me feel free I am always on!
(cloie74)

souper
03-26-2008, 09:48 PM
WHOA!!
that rocks!
I have 7 ATM a Dalmatian, Black Gorilla, Collie, Lil Bull Dog, Lil Black bear, Lil Tiger and Lil Dalmatian
I have found a decent seller on Ebay and she is going to be able to retire on the $$ I spend in her ebay store lol
I only have 4,000 Kinzcash though I can't help buy all the cute little toys and clothes.
I do have 2 yards of gardening though so I can harvest for cash.
I am addicted HARD CORE!
I need a webkinz addict support group.
VMK could learn a thing or two from that site too. It really is very fun and the games never get boring because there are so many of them.
AND no chat! everything is speed phrases so no rude people!

Souper!! Thanks for ALL the info! I will add you to my friend list and we can play some games together!
Anyone else who wants to add me feel free I am always on!
(cloie74)

I'll watch for the request. Yes, there are a great variety of games.

Dizpinfriend
03-27-2008, 07:44 AM
My son was way way way into it, and as a result, myself and my hubby now have accounts.

We do not play nearly as often as we used to.

Not sure if anyone here knows of Elubin - but this dude has a web page set up with all the Webkinz info you could ever want and need. Up until very recently, he used to have a full list of what time Rare items would be showing up in the Curio Shop - but it appears that Ganz has put a stop to that now.

He also has a complete list of all solved recipies to follow.

If anyone is interested in checking it out you can find it at www.elubin.com, then follow the link to the Webkinz page in the upper right corner.

Enjoy!!

redshoe
04-02-2008, 11:57 PM
I've thought about getting my 8-year old son a Webkinz, but he has this idea that it's for girls. I'm really not familiar at all, but I kind of think he's mistaken...am I correct?

angelcake170
04-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Hehe, I'm also a webkinz addict :goodvibes
I don't have much cash but...
I have 23 webkinz, and a little over 35 rooms. =)
If anyone wants to add me, I'm ew170.

ktpie2134xox
04-06-2008, 08:49 PM
this thread always wants to make me go on webkinz, btw i got 2 more!!

Chedstro
04-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Hello, my name is Cindy and I am a Webkinz addict. I totally blame FlyingPegasus for my addiction.

I have 12 Webkinz so far. Tending my garden is a chore; but love to harvest. I am totally hooked on Tile Tower!

For the last few days Webkinz has not allowed me to play - says I don't have Shockwave - I do! I have the latest update and don't know what to do.

BobRichmond has kindly tended my garden and kept me up to date; but I miss it. Has anyone else had this problem? BTW VMK keeps telling me to update Shockwave; but still lets me play - yay VMK!:thumbsup2

Good to see others out there, btw: my title in Webkinz is (of course) Coriander.

sm4987
04-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Hi! I play to and so does my daughter. Mine is sm4987 and my daughters is janglem

CinderellaWannab
04-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Fly and Cindy got me started playing. My daughter and grand-daughter play also. It always makes me feel good when my pet throws me a kiss and says how happy it is too see me. lol:lovestruc
I am Dmamie on Webkinz also.

My hairdressers boys play. So I know there are some boys out there.

Chedstro
04-08-2008, 12:22 AM
LOL Am - I am always so happy that my pets are so happy to see me too:rotfl2:

Now if Webkinz would just try to find my Shockwave and let me in I would be totally happy!

flowergirlbecca
04-08-2008, 01:54 AM
I play too- you can find me as Flowergirlbecca I believe. I haven't been on in a while due to being very busy, but I sign on every now and then to mix up new blends and dress my doggie! :)

sm4987
04-08-2008, 05:19 PM
here is a thread from over on the community board. Although I love the idea of playing with vmkers!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1674222&page=75

hdmonkeybug
04-08-2008, 06:45 PM
My Kids play - their names are dragonbug42 and madmagic

Tooie
04-08-2008, 07:30 PM
i play, my cousins got me into it im tooie on webkinz

okwdreamin
04-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Fly and Cindy got me started playing. My daughter and grand-daughter play also.

Yes, I am a webkinz addict! :goodvibes My title in webkinz is dvcgal.

I am anxious for them to start selling the charms again.

Chedstro
04-08-2008, 09:57 PM
I still can't get in! Get a total white screen, can't even get to the log-in page:confused3

Can you tell I am desperate for my little Webkinz fix? Darn you Shockwave!

Dizpinfriend
04-10-2008, 08:06 AM
FYI:

In gardening on Webkinz, you do not need to actually water your garden to have it produce crops. Raking out the weeds however, is necessary.

When I found this tip out - it shortened my gardening time.

Chedstro - sorry to hear about your log in issues, I have not experienced that, so unfortunately, have no suggestions for ya. I am assumimg you removed shockwave and re-installed?? If you haven't, I might give that a try.

BTW - my user name in Webkinz is dumbogal - feel free to add me to your friends :)

sm4987
04-19-2008, 10:51 PM
FYI:

In gardening on Webkinz, you do not need to actually water your garden to have it produce crops. Raking out the weeds however, is necessary.

When I found this tip out - it shortened my gardening time.

Chedstro - sorry to hear about your log in issues, I have not experienced that, so unfortunately, have no suggestions for ya. I am assumimg you removed shockwave and re-installed?? If you haven't, I might give that a try.

BTW - my user name in Webkinz is dumbogal - feel free to add me to your friends :)

I will be looking to add you to my friends list! sm4987 I believe is my webkinz name

SnickersMyBunny
04-24-2008, 05:46 AM
I have webkinz. My title on it is bunnylove12321

VMKaddict
04-26-2008, 02:11 AM
I Play.
I Have 9 Webkinz.
Currently: Not much cash because of decorating rooms and and trying to complete themes.
How Close on Addicted Meter: 7

Chedstro
04-26-2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks! I did uninstall and reinstall, still not working. But I am now using a "back door" through Elubin (The Unofficial Webkinz Fansite) they have a link to the Webkinz login page, Few! My poor garden was in such bad shape!

ShadowKittyKat
04-26-2008, 12:59 PM
I have 36 Webkinz lol

ShadowKittyKat on there as well :goodvibes

VMKaddict
04-26-2008, 01:20 PM
I have 36 Webkinz lol

ShadowKittyKat on there as well :goodvibes

36 Webkinz?! Wow :scared1:
Thats Really Amazing. :) lol

Tooie
04-29-2008, 07:56 PM
what do we get today for logging in?

jasonpwns
04-29-2008, 09:22 PM
I do

super wheel got 500 kinzcash >_<

36 webkinz say 10$ per webkinz,

10*36=360 dollars?

CaliGirl432
04-29-2008, 11:25 PM
Can someone explain to me how webkiz works?!

Tooie
04-30-2008, 05:13 PM
does anyone have any good tips on finding gems im so close to getting that crown

FlyingPegasus
04-30-2008, 09:51 PM
Here is my little FlyingPegasus, wearing her Crown of Wonder and getting ready to get on her flying carpet:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/flyingpegasus_photos/webkinz.jpg

Send me a pm and I will send you my title for there!

mir4mad
04-30-2008, 11:00 PM
does anyone have any good tips on finding gems im so close to getting that crown
princessmadiro wanted to share this with you:
http://www.elubin.com/webkins/gemhunthelp.asp

FlyingPegasus
05-04-2008, 02:14 PM
I have been spending all my time on vmk and completely missed webkinz day on 04/29.

Does anybody have an extra piece of the cake or the trophy that you got for logging in that day?

Fly

Dizpinfriend
05-07-2008, 07:41 AM
I have been spending all my time on vmk and completely missed webkinz day on 04/29.

Does anybody have an extra piece of the cake or the trophy that you got for logging in that day?

Fly

Let me know your webkinz name, and add Dumbogal to your friends list - I got an extra set I can send.

:hippie:

PopStar
05-07-2008, 04:56 PM
I play too, Lol. If you want to know my name on Webkinz, just pm me! =]

Fly

Same here. :(

Tooie
05-10-2008, 03:19 PM
i logged in on 4/29 and didnt get anything

Belle1997
05-12-2008, 08:58 AM
Thanks to Fly I have started webkinz. My title is littlebelle02.

My hubby went and bought a dog his title is Glenn1997. So I will be going through this list to add my VMK friends.

How do you get so much Kinz Cash? Tips and hints would be great :)

FlyingPegasus
05-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Thanks to Fly I have started webkinz. My title is littlebelle02.

My hubby went and bought a dog his title is Glenn1997. So I will be going through this list to add my VMK friends.

How do you get so much Kinz Cash? Tips and hints would be great :)

I do the daily activities. I sell the gems I find in the mines. I play a lot of games.

If there is a game that you really like, and it is also available in the tournament arena, play it there. You might place in the tournament and get extra credits that way.

Quizzys is a great way to earn kinzcash.

Another way is to buy an outdoor yard and plant a garden. Once you harvest the food you can sell it back to the W shop.

I will let you know if I think of anymore tips.

Fly

orangemagicalsnow
05-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Im a webkinz fan i only have two through a horse and cocker

orangemagicalsnow
05-13-2008, 08:35 PM

orangemagicalsnow
05-13-2008, 08:36 PM

sorry double post

sm4987
05-13-2008, 11:44 PM
that's ok! Hi orangemagicalsnow. Hope to see you on webkinz!

MichelleXL
05-14-2008, 06:00 AM
I don't play it, but my cousin recently gave me the code off his plushie.
I'm thinking about signing up. Should I be scared? ;)

Michelle

Tooie
05-14-2008, 02:49 PM
i entered in one of those beauty pagents do i have to be logged in while my pet is competting?

webkinz toys lover
05-23-2008, 05:06 AM
my kids love playing with webkinz toys very much. Simply the best toys than other products because they can play at webkinz world online.

orangemagicalsnow
05-28-2008, 09:58 AM
i entered in one of those beauty pagents do i have to be logged in while my pet is competting?

i think im not sure

redshoe
05-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Well, I have been sucked into the evil Webkinz vortex. I now have the Beagle, the Yellow Lab, the Poodle, the Himalayan, the li'l Unicorn, and the Whimsy Dragon (just found it today by chance, and they're impossible to get right now, so of course I had to snap it up!). I also have a li'l Pink Poodle on the European time zone so that I can do all of the daily activities during the day instead of in the evening.

To earn KinzCash, I've started some strawberry gardens. You buy a yard and fill it up about 90% with strawberry plants (don't fill up the whole thing, because there's a problem with newly adopted Webkinz getting stuck in your garden if you do). You tend the plants (just weed, no need to water), and then harvest and sell the strawberries. Strawberries are best because they give the highest yield. I've got one yard full, and another almost full. I'll probably do a couple more just to make sure I have enough KinzCash on hand at all times to fix up my house. It takes awhile to get it profitable, and cash is extremely tight in the meantime, but it's well worth the initial pinch!

Redshoe was taken, so I'm there under twosirius. Feel free to add me!

Chedstro
05-28-2008, 10:23 PM
^^^ ROFL :rotfl2: Trust you Red, to get to the heart of Webkinz! Oh my the Dragon! I am so envious :thumbsup2

Yes, gardening is the way to go. I have (arg FlyingPegasus!) about 10 pets now. I have to rotate through them.

I have also found that joining the Academy and learning to "flip pancakes" is a nice way to pass the time.

I am Coriander there. :hug:

angelcake170
05-29-2008, 06:41 PM
Hahhhaaa. I have also been sucked into this "vortex"!
I'm addicted to making recipes and collecting exclusive and rare items through trade. I have about 27-28 webkinz and I have over 40-45 rooms. :D

Tooie
06-14-2008, 08:27 PM
any time i try to get into the trading rooms they are always full, anyone have any tips on how to get?

ShelbyMarie
06-17-2008, 10:28 AM
Yay for little animals that you can play with online!

I'm HippoMarie online.

FlyingPegasus
06-17-2008, 02:51 PM
^^^ ROFL :rotfl2: Trust you Red, to get to the heart of Webkinz! Oh my the Dragon! I am so envious :thumbsup2

Yes, gardening is the way to go. I have (arg FlyingPegasus!) about 10 pets now. I have to rotate through them.

I have also found that joining the Academy and learning to "flip pancakes" is a nice way to pass the time.

I am Coriander there. :hug:

What is with this 'arg' stuff?? You know you love me and are very happy that I gave you your first webkinz pet! :hug:

Now if you would just remember to turn your little radio on when you log into the game maybe we could find each other there! :cool1:

Oh and Shell, does this mean you might enter the black cat I got you for halloween?

I finally got qruthie to get her webkinz set up. She is qruthie there too. I was able to get us each one of the dragons, but we are saving them to enter later.

I am pegasus2112, if you want to add me to your friend list.

Fly :hippie:

Tooie
06-28-2008, 05:20 PM
i didnt get my super summer gift did anyone else? should i contact webkinz?

Caitsmama
07-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi everyone! Glad i found ya'll! LOL I have been playing WW for over a year now.. i am StacyV . My dd got me hooked, when i signed her up, now i have about 23 pets of my own.. (haven't bought one in a long time, thank you..i am trying to be good!) and my dd has 60 pets now!

It is so addicting, trading is my downfall!

tooie - i would definately contact Ganz if you didn't get a summer gift.. did you log in to WW on that one day?

Chedstro
07-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Just catching up with all of you. Now that Walgreens sells Webkinz, I may just have to go out in search of a dragon :rotfl2:

Since Wizard101 opened I have only been able to do basic maintenance on my garden and daily stuff. And I am super at Flipping Pancakes - only 10 more days to a level 5 badge:thumbsup2

lindseysmomma
07-17-2008, 03:51 PM
How many webkinz can you have on one account?

My dd has asked for webkinz for her birthday from everyone but someone told me she can only have 6 on her one account and then has to open up another account. Is this true??

THANKS!!!

ShadowKittyKat
07-17-2008, 05:56 PM
How many webkinz can you have on one account?

My dd has asked for webkinz for her birthday from everyone but someone told me she can only have 6 on her one account and then has to open up another account. Is this true??

THANKS!!!

I'm not sure if there is a limit...

I know I have well over 30 on one account :)

Caitsmama
07-18-2008, 05:23 AM
They say that 100 pets is about a good time to open another account.
My dd has 60 on hers - and i have 20 on mine.. no problems.

lindseysmomma
07-21-2008, 11:28 AM
Can you have all 60 pets in one room at a time?

BobRichmond
07-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Can you have all 60 pets in one room at a time?
This would more likely be determined by the room size than anything else. There also could be a Flash / Shockwave limit to this also.

However multiple pets can be seen at one time and possibly with multiple windows open with different accounts you could control more than one pet at a time.

Caitsmama
07-22-2008, 09:48 AM
I honestly don't think it would load that great if you could fit the 60 pets.. but i've never tried it..

vmkfan13
07-22-2008, 10:54 PM
My computer can handle it, it only crashed completely after opening 5 VMK windows!:rotfl:

Mnementh
07-24-2008, 10:50 PM
Can someone explain to me how you can win the Bingoz game? I mean, you get 1, 2, and 3 balls a day in the three games and yet someone wins virtually every day, causing the cards to reset. How is that possible with so few balls?

Chedstro
07-25-2008, 11:46 PM
The Bingoz Game has totally puzzled me from the time I first started playing. Somebody wins, but I don't see how it is possible :rotfl2:

It has been taken out of my Daily Activities, so haven't played in quite some time. Too busy flipping pancakes :thumbsup2

Vary
07-26-2008, 10:00 AM
Every once in a while there's a daily activity where you can get a coupon for a free ball. People with tons of accounts stockpile these and use them all at once to win the game. So the board resets too fast for anyone without a whole bunch of coupons to win. It's kinda lame, and I think that's probably why the game's been taken off the activites menu.

Mnementh
07-26-2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks for explaining that. It's been bugging the heck out of me since I started playing.

Melp
07-28-2008, 12:43 AM
Can someone explain to me how you can win the Bingoz game? I mean, you get 1, 2, and 3 balls a day in the three games and yet someone wins virtually every day, causing the cards to reset. How is that possible with so few balls?

Crazy as it sounds I have managed to win the 1 ball bingo once and still don't know how I managed as I always noticed the same thing and only have one animal. The sad thing though was that even though it claims you can't play again for a week it took me over a month before it finally allowed me again

angelcake170
12-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Woo, I got some more Webkinz.
36 webkinz and 52 rooms atm, or 53.
I've also got a sort of bakery going on ^.^
I make the secret recipes and trade out for normal ingredients.

wdwdreamin
02-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Okay, I finally got me a Webkinz! I'm wdwdreamin there and my pet is a Bengal Tiger named Rajah. Having fun so far!

Chedstro
02-19-2009, 09:07 PM
16 Webkinz for me so far (Thanks Fly!) I do my dailies every morning and use new stuff to build new rooms. Has anyone actually seen any of the "Aztec" stuff? I check in all the time and have never seen any of it in the Curio Shop.

I am resisting the e-shop site like mad!:rotfl2:

Shadowkevin
03-04-2009, 06:54 PM
I play Webkinz, but I only have 3...
If anyone wants to meet up in Webkinz ill be their friend. :)

Belle1997
03-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Well I am up to 10 webkinz. A big hello to Fly that got me started.

I too never get Bingoz. I spend my time gardening. Right now I have 2 full out door rooms with just veggies. One room is just strawberries.

I find the game extremely relaxing though it can be a little isolating.

Can you only talk normal in Kinzchat plus. I can never seem to get in there.

I did change my parental control to allow me in. But never received an email.

Still will not let me in.

FlyingPegasus
03-10-2009, 04:19 PM
16 Webkinz for me so far (Thanks Fly!) I do my dailies every morning and use new stuff to build new rooms. Has anyone actually seen any of the "Aztec" stuff? I check in all the time and have never seen any of it in the Curio Shop.

I am resisting the e-shop site like mad!:rotfl2:

You're welcome my friend! :cool1:

They came out with the new tree top room and I am resisting the urge to buy one of the birds so that I can fly around in it!

Don't ask me how many I have.....

Well I am up to 10 webkinz. A big hello to Fly that got me started.

I too never get Bingoz. I spend my time gardening. Right now I have 2 full out door rooms with just veggies. One room is just strawberries.

I find the game extremely relaxing though it can be a little isolating.

Can you only talk normal in Kinzchat plus. I can never seem to get in there.

I did change my parental control to allow me in. But never received an email.

Still will not let me in.

Hello to you as well, Belle!

Look at the hours of operation sign, next to the kinzchat plus chat room, and see what color "zones" they are allowing in the chat room. Then click on your phone and change to one of the colors that they are letting in.

We need to set up a chat room meet! Anybody interested?

Fly :hippie:

send me a pm if you want to get on friends list, also remember to turn your phone on when you get into the game.

Belle1997
03-11-2009, 07:43 AM
I would love to chat but kinz plus will not let me. I keep filling it out but I never get an email. Anyone know the address to putinto my email. I do not even get it as spam. can anyone help.

Thanks

Yup I went to the parents page gave myself access and still nothing. I try every day any suggestions. Should I change my email???

ashley11
03-11-2009, 09:28 AM
ya..the game is just cool

Chedstro
03-18-2009, 08:19 PM
I truly like the new feature where when you find a gem, they tell you how many of those you already have. I can put away my stupid notebook with my gem count! :cool1:

Pirate Me
05-17-2009, 10:00 PM
I truly like the new feature where when you find a gem, they tell you how many of those you already have. I can put away my stupid notebook with my gem count! :cool1:

I noticed that on my last gem! I had to keep a picture of all the gems and cross them out when I got one. I had like 3 or 4 of some of them because I forgot crossing the gems out so I kept them. Wish they had that feature earlier! Would've saved us a ton of time. :thumbsup2

mnlibzi
06-14-2009, 12:23 PM
Check out http//www.webkinzinsider.com they have message boards you can sign up, they also have upcoming information about webkinz.

mnlibzi :dogdance:

Chedstro
06-18-2009, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the new website:thumbsup2 I signed up there and they gave me plenty of clues to track down Doug the jewel trader, and I found him today:cool1:

Also got my first piece of "Aztec" rare tonight. Great information there, thanks again.