PDA

View Full Version : A VMK Beach?

Mr.Gabriel
03-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Okay, I was playing club penguin, when I noticed they had a beach, so I started wondering, why can't VMK have one? It was be really cool to have a beach, to relax on instead of having the same boring rooms, when you can have a place with a ocean and it would be a perfect place to have parties, etc. I think its a great idea, what do you guys think?

Imagineer_Tech
03-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Okay, I was playing club penguin, when I noticed they had a beach, so I started wondering, why can't VMK have one? It was be really cool to have a beach, to relax on instead of having the same boring rooms, when you can have a place with a ocean and it would be a perfect place to have parties, etc. I think its a great idea, what do you guys think?

The word beach would need to be added again remember what happened last time..............:rolleyes1

Mr.Gabriel
03-20-2008, 08:37 PM
True.. very very rue. Never thought of that.

queenj
03-20-2008, 09:32 PM
beach ... bench... i have heard it all.... how about a sand castle room..... sand...water and a cute "disney" castle... would that work? just throwing out ideas.... cause I like yours

GoofyWaterCoaster
03-20-2008, 10:09 PM
The word beach would need to be added again remember what happened last time..............:rolleyes1

Why dont they? People still say bench:rolleyes:

ktpie2134xox
03-21-2008, 08:20 AM
why was beach taken away??

GoofyWaterCoaster
03-21-2008, 08:30 AM
why was beach taken away??

Think of a word you know that sounds like beach, but with a t in it somewhere
:rolleyes: Now think of what you would be called in POTC

We do still have a beach, though Mr. Gabriel. Exit either a Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach room.

ktpie2134xox
03-21-2008, 08:31 AM

We do still have a beach, though Mr. Gabriel. Exit either a Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach room.

oic

Mr.Gabriel
03-21-2008, 09:53 AM

I mean a room that is available 24/7 and its a public room. So you don't have to buy your way into it. Plus when you get out of the pool, it sucks because you can't go back in.