PDA

View Full Version : WDW Ticket Sales?

BostonDisneyKid
03-18-2008, 11:22 AM
I am unceratin if this is the right place to post this (mods feel free to move) but am wondering where the best place to buy WDW tickets is currently. have an AP but am bringing a guest who will need a 6-7 day hopper and havent bought those in quite some time.

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable website?
I found the cheapest to be www.dwtickets.com but am uncertain of their reputation and am curious if anyhere have used them and/or recommend them.

tmatthews
03-18-2008, 11:36 AM
I used www.abfabflorida.com. They were the cheapest I could find.:thumbsup2

MELSMICE
03-18-2008, 12:45 PM
I just used Undercover Tourist, which is recommended on Mousesavers. I received my ticket in about one week from the time I ordered it.

I would use them again.

Funatdiz
03-18-2008, 01:52 PM
We purchased our tickets last year from DWtickets and had no problems what so ever getting or using them.

What are the prices on the other sites?
I think that price on an adult 5-day Park Hopper on DWtickets was $250.

KevGuy
03-18-2008, 01:53 PM
Undercover Tourist is the best in my opinion and the cheapest if you go through mousesavers.:thumbsup2

aka-mad4themouse
03-18-2008, 02:30 PM
I signed up for the DWTickets newletter so that I could get their monthly discount code but they still don't beat UCT. Don't forget to add tax to the prices at DWTickets because it isn't included in the quoted price. They also charge to ship the passes.

hemispheredancer
03-18-2008, 02:54 PM
The best prices for a 7 day adult PH was that I found was thru www.kgstickets.com and they beat out abfabflorida by $5. I have ordered tickets thru KGS several times and have great service. Be sure to compare the price of each ticket/feature and shipping cost. KGS does not charge for standard shipping, but abfab charges $5 certified. KGS prices include tax.

tmatthews
03-18-2008, 07:47 PM
never tried kgstickets but abfabflorida saved me money over the mousesavers link to undercover tourist.

libertycdamac
03-18-2008, 08:50 PM
Undercover tourist includes all taxes ect. Just be aware from buying from other sites they end up charging all the extra stuff on top of the ticket prices. I love undercover touriest they are great.