PDA

View Full Version : CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 3/23/08-3/30/08

It's A Happy Day
03-17-2008, 11:49 PM
Remember that if the deal is a monthly AND a weekly you will only be able to do the deal ONCE - no double dip I will be adding more to the other deals (not ECB stuff).

Be sure to check out ttp://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums...splay.php?f=62 and http://deals.families.com/cvs,f533 for a more thorough list of upcoming sales and a match up to coupons out there for their products!!

ECB Specials 3/23 Limit 1 unless otherwise noted! Holiday week so slow week!
$2 ECB WYB Nilla Wafers, Chips Ahoy or Fig Newtons 12-16 oz 2/$5.00 – Limit 1
$5 ECB WYB Two (2) CVS Highly Defining Skin Care: 1.7-5 oz PSA $8.49 – Limit 1
$2 ECB WYB Bengay Pain Relief $6.99 – Limit 1
$3 ECB WYB Clear Care Contact Solution $7.99 – Limit 1

$3 ECB WYB Two (2) Russell Stover Private Reserve Triple chocolate mousse or vanilla bean brulee 4.5 oz – Limit 5
$2 ECB WYB any (1) new Revlon item shown: Colorstay Mineral Eye Shadow $7.99
Colorstay Mineral Foundation or Blush $11.99, Custom Creations Foundation $9.99 - limit of 5
$5 ECB WYB $10 TRESemme Hair Care – Limit 5
$2.99 ECB WYB Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste Whitening, gel or advanced fresh 4-4.2 oz – Limit 5

Buy ONE Get ONE FREE
All Maybelline Foundation, Powder, Blush, Concealer
Move Free
CVS Cleaning Pads/Cloths (swiffer type)

Buy ONE Get ONE 50% off
Got2B Styling Products
Neutrogena
All Wet N’ Wild
CVS Pharmacy Razor Blades
All Sally Hanson Hair Removers
All CVS Suncare or Sunless tanners
All Milani Cosmetics
All Adult & Childrens Sunglasses
All papermate pens, highlighters, sharpies
All CVS Spectravite
All Life Fitness Vitamins or Supplements
All Ocuvite, Preservavision Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
All CVS Frames/Albums

Other deals
Irish Spring 3 pack $0.97
Softsoap Liquid Soap $0.97
Kellogg’s Cereal 2/$3.00
$0.88 Specials – ANY For $0.88 – Kleenex tissues, Colgate Toothbrush, Colgate Toothpaste, CVS Bagged Candy.

Don't forget!!! When in doubt and they are out, get a RAINCHECK! they can be used at ANY store and DO NOT EXPIRE!!!

Any questions regarding the ECB program please browse through our 1st thread at:http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1378963

Abbreviations:
ECB = Extra Care Buck
PSA = Prices starting at
CRT = Cash Register Tape
WYB = When You Buy

Helpful websites!!!
http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/extracarehome
http://deals.families.com/cvs,f533
http://www.terismessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=13237
http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums...splay.php?f=62

All information is compiled from various sources - other forums, friends, family, personal experience, and the actual ads themselves. My location is in central MA as well as others are country wide, so keep this in mind when reading posts and be sure to confirm your local ad as well before actual shopping. Happy ECB'ing!

kandeebunny
03-18-2008, 12:18 AM
Wow i will be a slow week and I have ECB's expiring...looks like I'll need to figure something out!

LanaJae
03-18-2008, 02:19 AM
Thanks so much! :hug:

Might not be a good ECB week, but people can do well buying cereal and the 88 cent items using mfg. coupons.

This is clearance week on Easter items - 50% off on Monday, possibly 75% off by Wednesday and might see 90% off by Saturday night. The summer stuff comes in soon, and much of it is large (grills, lawn chairs) so lots of room is needed, watch for mega clearance.

QJ411
03-18-2008, 02:52 AM
Thanks so much! :hug:

Might not be a good ECB week, but people can do well buying cereal and the 88 cent items using mfg. coupons.

This is clearance week on Easter items - 50% off on Monday, possibly 75% off by Wednesday and might see 90% off by Saturday night. The summer stuff comes in soon, and much of it is large (grills, lawn chairs) so lots of room is needed, watch for mega clearance.

I found another CVS near me so I'm definitely going to check that one out tomorrow and hopefully find some goodies (i.e. that infamous Playskool tote!) and since it's bigger, I'm hoping that they'll have bettter Easter clearance items next week too!

THANKS!

ajk912
03-18-2008, 03:31 AM
Yeah, those deals aren't good at all. Makes me rethink all the CVSing I was planning on doing this week- I don't want to be sitting on a bunch of ECBs when I know they exprire in what- 4 weeks? Especially when I know at least 1 of those weeks is going to be bad. :confused3

Rootskate
03-18-2008, 05:17 AM
Thank you for putting this all together! :thumbsup2

It's A Happy Day
03-18-2008, 08:01 AM
Yeah, those deals aren't good at all. Makes me rethink all the CVSing I was planning on doing this week- I don't want to be sitting on a bunch of ECBs when I know they exprire in what- 4 weeks? Especially when I know at least 1 of those weeks is going to be bad. :confused3

Yes, they expire in 4 weeks but generally speaking there is some kind of deal - wether it be monthly or weekly to roll ECB's into. Also the only time there is really a "bad" week is a major holiday and nothing major in April that I can think of. Also if you do smaller transaction and roll the ECB's that way then sometimes it will also put the dates off. Example: instead of purchasing a limit 5 item and maxing it out in 1 transaction, buy 2 of them. Then take that ECB and buy 2 more. Then your not getting big ECB's to use but a lot of smaller ones.

Frankiesmom
03-18-2008, 08:11 AM
I used all my ECB's for "free" Easter candy; that way I didn't have to worry about deciding what to "have" to use them on.

ClarabelleCowFan
03-18-2008, 08:55 AM
Hmmm... nothing exciting this week. Might stock up on Kleenex. I have a zillion coupons for those and we are running low.

MKCP5
03-18-2008, 09:11 AM
where is the thread for the current week? ANyone?

PolyHereWeCome
03-18-2008, 09:13 AM
As always, thanks OP.

I agree with others that it's a light week, but also a good chance to buy 50%-off or 75%-off Easter candy (it keeps so we always manage to use it, between class parties, snacks, presents, etc). I also want to finish up my mother's day presents for my mom and mom-in-law, so will probably get some lotions or beauty something or other.

"$2 ECB WYB Nilla Wafers, Chips Ahoy or Fig Newtons 12-16 oz 2/$5.00"

I'm assuming you have to buy 2, which is still OK: $3 for 2 packages, even less if I have a man.coupon (seems the paper often has $1/2 coupon).

Would like to use the $5/$15 before it expires, so will definitely put together something, which will also include a gallon or two of milk ($3.79 each, unless it goes up again). Maybe I'll buy some Irish spring bar soap and/or Kellogg's cereal. :wizard:

PolyHereWeCome
03-18-2008, 09:15 AM
where is the thread for the current week? ANyone?
It was still on the first page -- about 20 below this one -- but I just bumped it up.:cutie:

maggiew
03-18-2008, 09:17 AM
Buy ONE Get ONE 50% off

CVS Pharmacy Razor Blades

Do any of the CVS razor blades fit the Fusion Phantom or Phenom or the Mach 3 or any of the other razors that we have a ton of?? I'd like to get some blades instead of continually buying new systems.

Maggie

ess
03-18-2008, 12:29 PM
I'll be buying the Maybelline there's a foundation I want to try and I was waiting for the BOGO. I also have the $3 off $15 on cosmetics to use.

twoeeyy
03-18-2008, 12:38 PM
I received this email. I have already used it. Can I print it again and use it or is it a 1 time thing.

ess
03-18-2008, 12:45 PM
I received this email. I have already used it. Can I print it again and use it or is it a 1 time thing.

Not sure but I've done it with the 5 for 15 and it worked so I don't see why it wouldn't work.

tngramma
03-18-2008, 01:33 PM
thanks

estherhead
03-18-2008, 01:34 PM
What products exactly does the $3 off $15 thing I got sent to my e-mail include? Just make up? I was confused & looking for a list somewhere.

ess
03-18-2008, 03:40 PM
What products exactly does the $3 off $15 thing I got sent to my e-mail include? Just make up? I was confused & looking for a list somewhere.

It just says beauty purchase and shows makeup so I don't think it includes anything like hair care products.

ClarabelleCowFan
03-18-2008, 04:11 PM
It just says beauty purchase and shows makeup so I don't think it includes anything like hair care products.

I think it is really at the discretion of the cashier as to what a "beauty" product is. :rotfl:

LadyyRedd
03-18-2008, 07:46 PM
Do any of the CVS razor blades fit the Fusion Phantom or Phenom or the Mach 3 or any of the other razors that we have a ton of?? I'd like to get some blades instead of continually buying new systems.

Maggie

Not sure, but this week they have the BIC Soleil Razor or the Refills for $5.99, get $3 ECB, limit 4. There are $2 off coupons out. I bought one razor and the rest refills on 3 cards with all my coupons. I was so excited that the refills were included.

Kimya

aka-mad4themouse
03-18-2008, 08:25 PM

I used it when I purchased the Dove shampoo/conditioners this week. No problem at all, but I was prepared to rationalize that it says "beauty purchase" and not "cosmetics purchase". After all, Dove advertises under the "campaign for beauty" slogan.

SleepyatDVC
03-18-2008, 08:39 PM
O'kay for those that did the Sambucol deal (or anyone else), where's the best deal for getting MORE?

I managed to buy 3 bottles during the ECB deal period. My Mom and I have been taking it to "fight" off getting sick. My Mom actually looks kinda sick but she's been taking it regularly and she thinks that it has helped her from actually making that last step into getting really sick so she wants me to get more.

Every time I get that tickle in my throat where it feels like I'm on the edge of getting sick I take a spoonful and it does seem to help that "feeling" go away.

So, giving it away for free and paying people to buy it is paying off because now I have to pay OOP for more.

Since there are no more ECB deals, it's kinda hard to pony up $12.99 per tiny bottle. :eek: Assuming they even have any in stock. :rolleyes: Anyone know where to find the best deal on it?

hmillerbarilla
03-19-2008, 12:00 AM

I was able to use the beauty coupon for razors. I think it is anything beautyish. The cashier probably would decide I guess. You can use it for shaving, deodorant, hair care, make up... lotion... lots of stuff. have fun!:goodvibes

LanaJae
03-19-2008, 12:21 AM
O'kay for those that did the Sambucol deal (or anyone else), where's the best deal for getting MORE?

I managed to buy 3 bottles during the ECB deal period. My Mom and I have been taking it to "fight" off getting sick. My Mom actually looks kinda sick but she's been taking it regularly and she thinks that it has helped her from actually making that last step into getting really sick so she wants me to get more.

Every time I get that tickle in my throat where it feels like I'm on the edge of getting sick I take a spoonful and it does seem to help that "feeling" go away.

So, giving it away for free and paying people to buy it is paying off because now I have to pay OOP for more.

Since there are no more ECB deals, it's kinda hard to pony up $12.99 per tiny bottle. :eek: Assuming they even have any in stock. :rolleyes: Anyone know where to find the best deal on it?

Go to a health food store and ask about elderberry juice, I know Sambucol says it's a special formula, but it's really about the elderberries - it's a centuries old remedy. I think you could find a huge bottle for a lot less.

marshallandcartersmo
03-19-2008, 09:43 AM
thanks OP for the post, slim pickin's for me this week........

Looking forward to the next week, hopefully there will be some better stuff then.:thumbsup2

SleepyatDVC
03-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Go to a health food store and ask about elderberry juice, I know Sambucol says it's a special formula, but it's really about the elderberries - it's a centuries old remedy. I think you could find a huge bottle for a lot less.

Thanks for the advice. :goodvibes

Now I have to go into another store BESIDES CVS?!!! :eek: :rotfl2:

Wonder if they carry elderberry juice at Costco? :confused:

LanaJae
03-19-2008, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the advice. :goodvibes

Now I have to go into another store BESIDES CVS?!!! :eek: :rotfl2:

Wonder if they carry elderberry juice at Costco? :confused:

Sorry! $12.99 for that little bottle at CVS is way too expensive.

If they don't carry it at Costco, ask them if they would. Sam's Club carries pomegranate and mangosteen, which are similar.

5 at disney
03-22-2008, 12:25 PM
bump;)

LadyyRedd
03-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Ordered some more BOGO Russell Stover coupons and got them today. I have 3 deals left to do on each card. I'm getting these for my sister to put in her wedding favors. Her colors are yellow, green and silver (the shades she has picked are GORGEOUS together....if you want to see the green, go to www.alfredangelo.com and go to Bridesmaids, Dream in Color Dresses...the other girls are wearing style 6547 and i'm wearing style 6323 on page 5...select color Clover). So we're getting the Vanilla Bean Brulee Russell Stover to put in the favors since they are wrapped in yellow packaging! We're doing silver wrapped Hershey Kisses and now just need to find something that comes in green paper that is not mint that we can use as well.

Kimya

sarah4770
03-22-2008, 06:21 PM
link to colgate total whitening coupon. $1 off. from mfr. site.I could only get it to print through explorer, not mozilla.
I hope it;s ok to post this link here. If not someone let me know.
.http://offers.e-centives.com/siflo/reg/survey.cfm?s=Yz0xJmY9MSZjdT0xJmJxPTEmdmlkPTQ2OSZvP TE4MTUyMjEmcD0xODE3NDQ4JnB0PTEmY289NDAyJmZ3ZWI9MSZ zYz0zMjcmY2lkPTc1OTY3MjUmclVSTD0lMkZzaWZsbyUyRnBvc 3RyZWdpc3RlciUyRWNmbSUzRnZpZCUzRDQ2OSUyNnQlM0QxJTI 2cyUzRDM1NzkxNzY3JTI2bWIlM0Q1MTgzJTI2ZndlYiUzRDElM jZjbyUzRDQwMiUyNnNjJTNEMzI3JTI2aWQlM0Q0NWZjNTI2ZCU yRGE1OTIlMkQ0YmNkJTJEOTA4NCUyRGNjMGM4ZGExNWYxZCZzP TM1NzkxNzY3Jm1iPTUxODMmaWQ9NDVmYzUyNmQtYTU5Mi00YmN kLTkwODQtY2MwYzhkYTE1ZjFk

LanaJae
03-22-2008, 07:12 PM
Ordered some more BOGO Russell Stover coupons and got them today. I have 3 deals left to do on each card. I'm getting these for my sister to put in her wedding favors. Her colors are yellow, green and silver (the shades she has picked are GORGEOUS together....if you want to see the green, go to www.alfredangelo.com and go to Bridesmaids, Dream in Color Dresses...the other girls are wearing style 6547 and i'm wearing style 6323 on page 5...select color Clover). So we're getting the Vanilla Bean Brulee Russell Stover to put in the favors since they are wrapped in yellow packaging! We're doing silver wrapped Hershey Kisses and now just need to find something that comes in green paper that is not mint that we can use as well.

Kimya

The colors are beautiful - what a great idea for the chocolate!

I spent the afternoon teaching "CVS" to my college-age son. He's ready to storm the Fargo/Moorhead area now.

LanaJae
03-22-2008, 09:29 PM
I think it's either smartsource.com or coupons.com

There is a "reveal your savings" coupon on Raisin Bran. If you pick "store brand" and "7-12 times a year" (I think - close to that), you get a $3 coupon off 2 that you can print twice.

Kellogg's cereal is 2 for $3 this week, so that makes 4 free with 2 coupons.

ClarabelleCowFan
03-22-2008, 09:45 PM
I think it's either smartsource.com or coupons.com

There is a "reveal your savings" coupon on Raisin Bran. If you pick "store brand" and "7-12 times a year" (I think - close to that), you get a $3 coupon off 2 that you can print twice.

Kellogg's cereal is 2 for $3 this week, so that makes 4 free with 2 coupons.

Got a link to this coupon? I just checked both sites and can't find it.

Anyone know when CVS will mark down the Easter candy? Tomorrow or Monday? The Russell Stover Easter coupons expire tomorrow.

I ran to CVS twice today - 2 transactions each trip. Finished up the Dove deal and the Coppertone deal and I am seriously stocked up on Shampoo, Conditioner and Sunscreen! :woohoo:

LadyyRedd
03-22-2008, 09:53 PM
I am seriously stocked up on Shampoo, Conditioner and Sunscreen! :woohoo:

Currently, I'm only getting Shampoo or Conditioner if it's free or moneymaker. I still have SO MANY bottles from the Walmart/Pantene deal and the Walmart/Sunsilk deal, plus everything I've accumulated at CVS. I did get the Garniers a couple weeks ago that were moneymakers.

I did the Dove deal this week, but got hairsprays and mousses. I prefer Dove hairspray, but have been using brands because that's what was in my stockpile and well, i'm just too plain old cheap to pay money for stuff when I have something that will work just as well!

Tonight I've been cleaning out my pantry and bagging stuff up to take to the Rescue Mission tomorrow. I have stuff I've gotten at the grocery store just because it's free after coupons that I know I'll never use. Don't want it to get throw out, so I will drop it off for those who can use it!

Kimya

ClarabelleCowFan
03-22-2008, 09:59 PM
LanaJae - never mind. Found the coupons on SmartSource! Wonder if these will work for any Kellogg's cereal or if it has to be used for Raisin Bran.

I bought extra Dove coupons on ebay for the Dove deal so I maxed out the deal on all 3 cards. DH loves the 2-n-1 shampoo/conditioner from them so he has quite a stockpile now. I did get a few of the Dove body washes to try too.

Both stores were out of the Embrace razors and I got the last Soleil razor during my first trip out.

I am going to make up care packages to send to the soldiers with all of the extra toothpaste and toiletries we won't be using. I know those guys (and gals) will appreciate it! I can fit quite a few toothpaste tubes in a flat rate box. :thumbsup2

Any word on April monthly deals?????

PolyHereWeCome
03-22-2008, 10:43 PM
Anyone know when CVS will mark down the Easter candy? Tomorrow or Monday? The Russell Stover Easter coupons expire tomorrow. Probably a YMMV, but my 2 in town will mark 1/2 price on Monday or Tuesday (they're slow), and will sell at regular circular prices tomorrow (Sunday). Bummer when it comes to using man. candy coupons for Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's, Easter, etc. candy, because the coupon expiration date is always written to expire on the holiday. Target and Wal-Mart in my area will sometimes mark down on the holiday, but I've got ECBs burning holes in my pockets, so I haven't frequented those other places in a while.:wizard:

LanaJae
03-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Got a link to this coupon? I just checked both sites and can't find it.

Does this work?: http://coupons.smartsource.com//index.aspx?Link=5S2ZUA6PWPEPO

It should show a Raisin Bran in one of the boxes.

npmommie
03-22-2008, 10:52 PM
I think it is really at the discretion of the cashier as to what a "beauty" product is. :rotfl:
Yes, I used it today, I bought 1 lip gloss, 2 shampoos, 1 body wash, and 2 stuffed bunnies,
i used the 3/15 and the 5/15 plus i had a coup for the shampoo and the body wash and the lip thing.............
i had just under $30 bill and walked out paying $7 OOP.......I was out of ECB"S........I used $6 in ecbs............and got back the $8.99 and $5.00
the cashier, was stunned, she even called the other over to check out what I got and what I paid........

LanaJae
03-22-2008, 10:52 PM
LanaJae - never mind. Found the coupons on SmartSource! Wonder if these will work for any Kellogg's cereal or if it has to be used for Raisin Bran.

I bought extra Dove coupons on ebay for the Dove deal so I maxed out the deal on all 3 cards. DH loves the 2-n-1 shampoo/conditioner from them so he has quite a stockpile now. I did get a few of the Dove body washes to try too.

Both stores were out of the Embrace razors and I got the last Soleil razor during my first trip out.

I am going to make up care packages to send to the soldiers with all of the extra toothpaste and toiletries we won't be using. I know those guys (and gals) will appreciate it! I can fit quite a few toothpaste tubes in a flat rate box. :thumbsup2

Any word on April monthly deals?????

Posted before I read this - sorry!

I posted about April deals in last week's thread - not very good. Main thing is a CVS Brand rapid release (Tylenol type).

I've also been finding Rice Krispies coupons on one of those coupon sites, I can't see them anymore so I can't tell which one. It looks like it's the one with strawberries in the picture, but it says "any" on the coupon. It's for $1, so 50 cents a box is a great deal too.

I've been giving bags of stuff to this guy who volunteers at the airport for soldiers (and their families) in route, maybe you have something like that? It beats having to mail the stuff and they can bring it with them and give it away too. Sometimes a VFW or a Legion will mail things too if you bring them in.

ClarabelleCowFan
03-23-2008, 10:22 AM

I posted about April deals in last week's thread - not very good. Main thing is a CVS Brand rapid release (Tylenol type).

I've also been finding Rice Krispies coupons on one of those coupon sites, I can't see them anymore so I can't tell which one. It looks like it's the one with strawberries in the picture, but it says "any" on the coupon. It's for $1, so 50 cents a box is a great deal too.

I've been giving bags of stuff to this guy who volunteers at the airport for soldiers (and their families) in route, maybe you have something like that? It beats having to mail the stuff and they can bring it with them and give it away too. Sometimes a VFW or a Legion will mail things too if you bring them in.

Can that Raisin Bran coupon be used for the other types of cereal? I sure hope so! :banana:

We have friends that are currently deployed so I will just send the goodies straight to them in Iraq and they can share with the others in their area.

Happy Easter everyone! Mason took his first steps this morning! He turned 10 months old yesterday. :scared1: Boys sure are different than girls. Both of my older girls walked the week of their 1st birthday. Does CVS Sell baby gates??? ACK!

LanaJae
03-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Can that Raisin Bran coupon be used for the other types of cereal? I sure hope so! :banana:

We have friends that are currently deployed so I will just send the goodies straight to them in Iraq and they can share with the others in their area.

Happy Easter everyone! Mason took his first steps this morning! He turned 10 months old yesterday. :scared1: Boys sure are different than girls. Both of my older girls walked the week of their 1st birthday. Does CVS Sell baby gates??? ACK!

Happy Easter too to everyone! Congratulations to Mason! My first son was that age, but my 2nd son was 15 mos., we think his head was too big so he couldn't get balance lol. Both girls were on their 1st birthday too. Watch out, those early walkers are usually climbers too, I found my oldest on top of the stove once, he used the drawers as steps because the child-proof things let the drawers open enough to let his toes hang on.

I think I'm going to get out of the Easter mess here and go buy some Mountain Dew at CVS now.

lisaross
03-23-2008, 12:17 PM
I did 1 run today at CVS

2/3.00 - Cereal
2/3.00 - Cereal
2/5.00 - Cookies (2 ecb's back)
3/.82 - Crest toothpaste on sale
1.79 CVS sanitizer

FYI, i was going to purchase a Plaskool Tote and they are now ringing up full price again - so i put it back and added the 3rd crest toothpaste because i had a coupon for it - even though they only let me use 2 coupons since it beeped and i forgot to go back for the xtra toothpaste!.

anyway, used a 5/15 - 1.00 crest manf. 1.00 crest. manf. coupon - 1.79 sanitizer coupon 6ecbs and about .50c oop. Got back 2ecb's so not bad used up 4.00 in ecb's and spent .50oop for all the above! This will probably be my only run this week - unless i do another run for the cereal/cookies on my husbands card!

lisa

SleepyatDVC
03-23-2008, 03:35 PM

Not sure that the $3.00 coupon works on the Raisin Bran. The coupons specify 18.2 oz and up. The boxes that were on the shelves were 15 oz.

Oh well.

I might still get some tomorrow.

ClarabelleCowFan
03-23-2008, 06:10 PM
Happy Easter too to everyone! Congratulations to Mason! My first son was that age, but my 2nd son was 15 mos., we think his head was too big so he couldn't get balance lol. Both girls were on their 1st birthday too. Watch out, those early walkers are usually climbers too, I found my oldest on top of the stove once, he used the drawers as steps because the child-proof things let the drawers open enough to let his toes hang on.

I think I'm going to get out of the Easter mess here and go buy some Mountain Dew at CVS now.

Oh yes Mason is a climber already. He has one of those baby Grand Pianos and he can climb all the way up on top of that and stand up!

Made a quick CVS run today to try out the cereal coupons. I was very disappointed that the Frosted Mini-Wheats were not included in the sale. :(

2 Froot Loops $3
2 Rice Krispies $3
2 Raisin Bran $3
1 Cottonelle 12pk $5.99
2 Colgate Toothbrushes $1.76
1 CVS Hand Sanitizer $1.79
1 Nite Lite Bulbs (DD9 needed these for her lamp) $2.99
10 Packs Ice Breakers Gum @ $1.19 each

After coupons and $12 ECBs - OOP .97 AND I found a quarter on the floor as I was leaving. :woohoo:

I was able to use 2 of the $3 off 2 Kelloggs Raisin Bran cereal coupons but the 3rd one beeped so I'm not sure what other cereal was allowing the Raisin Bran coupon.

LadyyRedd
03-23-2008, 06:29 PM
Clarabelle - congrats to Mason!!! That's such exciting news! He sure is a cutie pie there in your sig.

I took one of my Pot O Golds over to my mom's today and she was very anxious to tear into it, LOL. She said my sister commented that I probably got it for free and I said yep, and I have 5 more at home!

We went and got take out from Boston Market for dinner. It was just my mom, my sis, her fiance and me. We still ended up with way too much food, so I've got some in the fridge right now calling my name!

Can't wait until Easter clearance. I'm going to be scoping out cheap Easter grass in green and yellow to put in my sister's wedding favors.

Kimya

HayGan
03-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Can't wait until Easter clearance. I'm going to be scoping out cheap Easter grass in green and yellow to put in my sister's wedding favors.

Kimya

Walmart has some really pretty grasses in yellow and green that were shimmery. They would look really nice with your sister's colors. You would just actually have to pay cash for them :scared1:

LadyyRedd
03-23-2008, 07:20 PM
Walmart has some really pretty grasses in yellow and green that were shimmery. They would look really nice with your sister's colors. You would just actually have to pay cash for them :scared1:

:scared1: The horrors! :lmao: I will have to take a look. I need to swing by Walmart tomorrow. It should be on clearance tomorrow! Woohoo!

My sister is reimbursing me for any wedding items I get for her. I picked up the CVS Robes for 1.99 for her to put in the bridesmaid/groomsmen gift bags. Plus one each for her and her fiance, plus one each for MOB and MOG.

I also realize that I have 25 boxes of Ferrero Rocher chocolates that I got for free after coupons. We're going to put 1 in each of the favors.

Kimya

ClarabelleCowFan
03-23-2008, 09:14 PM
I'm on the hunt for an Elmo Easter basket on clearance. I think I saw some at Target awhile back and we went today but they were closed. If anyone spots one (I already checked CVS and Rite Aid), please let me know. I think that would be cute for Mason to put his toys in to carry around.

hmillerbarilla
03-23-2008, 10:13 PM
Well I went to CVS today with Smiller, our Mom, and a friend. It was quite an adventure. :car:

And..... I spent over $18 in cash!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared: The Horrors! :furious:

I did the pepsi deal, since DH likes Pepsi.

I got the Lysol Toilet cleaner
3 boxes of kleenex
a toothbrush (my one money maker)
2 packs dish soap action packs
Nilla Wafers
Chips Ahoy
softsoap
something else? I'm confused.:confused3

Anyway, I guess it isn't that bad but I'm so used to it being free. the cashier was very surprised that I was using my debit card instead of counting out pennies for her. :laughing: Next week, right?

I have so much CVS Easter Candy. popcorn:: (I'm wearing stretchy pants again.)
I have so many Plastic Easter Eggs. I'm surrounded by this CVS stuff! My linen closet attacks me everytime I open it! :duck:

LanaJae
03-23-2008, 11:03 PM
I made a photo book today so I could use that $5 coupon before it expired. Pretty good deal:

$12.99 photo book
$3 Two Raisin Bran
-$5/15
-$5 photo book coupon
-$2/10 CVS Brand
-$3 mfg.
99 cents/earned $3 ECB/no ECBs spent :)

I got my coupon pack from the Pepsi mail-in, so I'll come out good with that too, so a slow week is turning out good so far!

I was beyond shocked to see the Playskool totes back up to $2.99. I've never seen a clearance item go back to full price. Wonder if they're trying to stop the fever?

hmillerbarilla
03-23-2008, 11:48 PM
Oh the playskool totes! :laughing: I almost bought one again today, but I didn't. And my mom is always dangling one in front of me saying, "don't you want this baby bag?" NO! :sad2:

I'm looking forward to my MN visit. Hopefully there will be some good April monthlies! :goodvibes

disalways
03-24-2008, 12:33 AM

How many of these coupons can your print?

LanaJae
03-24-2008, 02:04 AM
Oh the playskool totes! :laughing: I almost bought one again today, but I didn't. And my mom is always dangling one in front of me saying, "don't you want this baby bag?" NO! :sad2:

I'm looking forward to my MN visit. Hopefully there will be some good April monthlies! :goodvibes

If you change your mind, scan it first, I bet they went back to $2.99 there too, I'm actually relieved lol - I sent the shopping bag of diapers with my daughter to give to the expecting couple.

I hope you have a good trip here, there is only the CVS tylenol and 1 monitor that's free after ECB in the monthly deal book, so let's hope for some hidden deals. HCW has scanned pictures of it.

How many of these coupons can your print?

Two, but if you have access to another computer/printer, you can get 2 from each. We have 2 networked printers at our house so I can print 4, but I have to use two different computers to print them.

kaw1218
03-24-2008, 05:36 AM

can you give me a hint in what direction to look?
I swear I went through last weeks thread...and I can't find it!!:headache:

iamgrumpy
03-24-2008, 07:19 AM
Where do I find the prescription coupon? :surfweb:

disalways
03-24-2008, 10:01 AM
Two, but if you have access to another computer/printer, you can get 2 from each. We have 2 networked printers at our house so I can print 4, but I have to use two different computers to print them.

Thank you... I tried deleting my cookies last night thinking that would help, but it didn't. lol My dd has a MacBook... I wonder if she can use my printer through the wireless... Hmmm...

SleepyatDVC
03-24-2008, 10:17 AM
I did 1 run today at CVS

2/3.00 - Cereal
2/3.00 - Cereal
1.79 CVS sanitizer

FYI, i was going to purchase a Plaskool Tote and they are now ringing up full price again - so i put it back and added the 3rd crest toothpaste because i had a coupon for it - even though they only let me use 2 coupons since it beeped and i forgot to go back for the xtra toothpaste!.

anyway, used a 5/15 - 1.00 crest manf. 1.00 crest. manf. coupon - 1.79 sanitizer coupon 6ecbs and about .50c oop. Got back 2ecb's so not bad used up 4.00 in ecb's and spent .50oop for all the above! This will probably be my only run this week - unless i do another run for the cereal/cookies on my husbands card!

lisa

Yeah, the Playskool tote was ringing up as $2.99 this morning. I noticed it when she rang it up. I told her that the sign for 50% off was still up (it was) so if it was full price, she could void it because then I wouldn't want it. She said she could give it to me for $1.49 and I said ok. Looks like I maxed at at 6 totes at $1.49 for the first and $0.49 for the next 5 (with $1 off coupon).

Not sure that the $3.00 coupon works on the Raisin Bran. The coupons specify 18.2 oz and up. The boxes that were on the shelves were 15 oz.

Oh well.

I might still get some tomorrow.

I tried it this morning and figured that if it didn't work, $1.50 wasn't bad for a box of cereal. The cashier never even looked at the coupon, just scanned it. So, free Raisin Bran for me - yah!! :cheer2:

It helped that I had a large purchase today - over $27. The Lypsyl was FINALLY in stock at the CVS near home.

I also got the Dole fruit cups 3 for $5 and I had a $1 off 3 coupon. I got the last 3 mandarin orange packs. My DD9 LOVES mandarin oranges. They now only have the mixed fruit ones and it takes FOREVER to finish those in my house so I would have passed on this deal even with a coupon if I hadn't found the mandarin oranges.

lisaross
03-24-2008, 11:16 AM
I just did a run on my husbands card - as my kids are BIG cereal eaters and it was a good buy so got:

2/5.00 - Nilla
2/3.00 - rice krispies
2/3.00 - Pops
2/3.00 - Pops
.88x3 - kleenex

used a 5/15 .40kleenex used 11.00 ecbs and paid .16cent oop - got back 2ecbs - this is the only week i've been using up ecb's but i still have 30 on each card and its only bringing down my regular food shopping bill. Hope to make up some ecb's next week.

lisa

battricia
03-24-2008, 12:12 PM
Do you CVSers know if the left over easter stuff is on sale today? I promised my SO I'd get him a hallow bunny when they do. Thanks!

tricia.

maggiew
03-24-2008, 12:24 PM
I was beyond shocked to see the Playskool totes back up to $2.99. I've never seen a clearance item go back to full price. Wonder if they're trying to stop the fever?

The Neutrogena liquid makeup remover from the January bonus pack deals went back to full price after being 90% off. I bought 5 packs of 2 when they were 90% off (.79) and put one bottle each in my DDs treat bags for her 16th birthday party. My store had a ton, but I only took the 5 packs. There are still several bottles in the same cardboard display and I thought to myself, hey, why not buy them at .79 even though I have several. I scanned them and was shocked they were back up to 7.99!! These are the same bottles from January because I have been watching them and there have been the same numbers since then.

Maggie

pigget74
03-24-2008, 12:44 PM
I did 1 run today at CVS

2/3.00 - Cereal
2/3.00 - Cereal
1.79 CVS sanitizer

lisa

Where does it say Crest on sale? :confused3 all I saw was colgate.

lisaross
03-24-2008, 01:14 PM
It was on Clearance!

Where does it say Crest on sale? :confused3 all I saw was colgate.

pigget74
03-24-2008, 01:36 PM
It was on Clearance!

thanks

LanaJae
03-24-2008, 02:36 PM
can you give me a hint in what direction to look?
I swear I went through last weeks thread...and I can't find it!!:headache:

I wouldn't know where to look either lol - I just remember writing about it. Here is the link on HCW, it's way better than anything I posted: http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/cvs/97456-april-monthly-ecb-pictures-now-added.html

LanaJae
03-24-2008, 02:41 PM
The Neutrogena liquid makeup remover from the January bonus pack deals went back to full price after being 90% off. I bought 5 packs of 2 when they were 90% off (.79) and put one bottle each in my DDs treat bags for her 16th birthday party. My store had a ton, but I only took the 5 packs. There are still several bottles in the same cardboard display and I thought to myself, hey, why not buy them at .79 even though I have several. I scanned them and was shocked they were back up to 7.99!! These are the same bottles from January because I have been watching them and there have been the same numbers since then.

Maggie

I remember checking them after you posted and they were full price, I think they still are and have an old ECB sticker - I just thought my store didn't mark them down.

kaw1218
03-24-2008, 02:42 PM
I wouldn't know where to look either lol - I just remember writing about it. Here is the link on HCW, it's way better than anything I posted: http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/cvs/97456-april-monthly-ecb-pictures-now-added.html
Thank you!

smiller
03-24-2008, 03:19 PM
4 x Rasin Bran @ $1.50/ea
9 x Cadbury Eggs @ $0.35/ea :rolleyes1

-$3/2 Rasin Bran printable x 2
-$2.99 ECB

$0.28 OOP

(I had a few ECBs I could afford to burn. ;) )

tngramma
03-24-2008, 03:47 PM
On March 18 I bought 5 of the BeFine packets @$1.99 ea. No ECB's printed for those or the Vitamin C's. A call to CS the same day and the lady said she would check on this for me in 48 hours and if they were not going to print ECB she would call me on Friday afternoon. No call so I went to CVS Sunday afternoon and still no ECBs printed for those items. I called again this morning and talked to another lady. She put me on hold and finally came back and said the $15 ECB would print in 48 hours. When I asked what about the vitamins she put me on hold again. After a long wait she came back and said the ECB's are ready to print NOW. :cool1:

So I take off to CVS and buy 2 Pot O' Golds and 1 Venus Embrace. I used rain checks for candy (free) and razor ($3.99) and used a $4 MQ for 0 OOP and an $18 ECB printed out. It did not say what the ECB was for. Anyway I am a happy CVSer.:cheer2:

lisaross
03-24-2008, 04:46 PM
Yes, when they reset the ecb's to print, it does not show what it is for! Glad you got them!

lisa

On March 18 I bought 5 of the BeFine packets @$1.99 ea. No ECB's printed for those or the Vitamin C's. A call to CS the same day and the lady said she would check on this for me in 48 hours and if they were not going to print ECB she would call me on Friday afternoon. No call so I went to CVS Sunday afternoon and still no ECBs printed for those items. I called again this morning and talked to another lady. She put me on hold and finally came back and said the $15 ECB would print in 48 hours. When I asked what about the vitamins she put me on hold again. After a long wait she came back and said the ECB's are ready to print NOW. :cool1:

So I take off to CVS and buy 2 Pot O' Golds and 1 Venus Embrace. I used rain checks for candy (free) and razor ($3.99) and used a $4 MQ for 0 OOP and an $18 ECB printed out. It did not say what the ECB was for. Anyway I am a happy CVSer.:cheer2:

pigget74
03-24-2008, 04:48 PM

What do you say to them to have them write the rainchecks for free or for the cost after ECB's. I guess I am not asking correctly here--lol.

LadyyRedd
03-24-2008, 05:01 PM

You're lucky they gave you the ECBs for the BeFine packets because the packets were only valid for the ECB for the week prior to that! You lucked out!!

Kimya

ClarabelleCowFan
03-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Ok, you guys want a good laugh?

DH just told me he was out of toothpaste and asked me if we had any more! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LanaJae
03-24-2008, 05:19 PM
For those of you wondering, it's somewhat official, this is what is printed on the receipts now:

It's not an April Fool's Day prank, bucks really are coming!

Your 2% earnings for the winter quarter start printing on April 1st!

It's free CVS money!

LanaJae
03-24-2008, 05:37 PM

DH just told me he was out of toothpaste and asked me if we had any more! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This tells me you can bring home more stuff because he isn't paying attention!

PolyHereWeCome
03-24-2008, 08:08 PM

:laughing: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: Hope you politely showed him to your collection (in our house it is also know as our bedroom closet).

LanaJae
03-24-2008, 09:29 PM
I posted a list of the new "All You" coupons here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=23997488#post23997488

stefffe
03-24-2008, 10:26 PM
well i am the proud owner of a $30 gift card today....since DD's singulair scrips has now been transferred....

so now i have ECB's on both mine and DH's card....2 10/50 coupons on my card..... and a 30$$ gift card.....

how do you guys keep all this straight...im so confused...i keep counting things over and over....making sure that i dont use the wrong ecb's for the wrong card.....its so fun but can be confusing at times....

so now i need some really good deal to come my way.....so i can use all these ecb's on something worthwhile.....(meaning not toothpaste)....but i will if i have too..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LanaJae
03-24-2008, 10:47 PM
well i am the proud owner of a $30 gift card today....since DD's singulair scrips has now been transferred....

so now i have ECB's on both mine and DH's card....2 10/50 coupons on my card..... and a 30$$ gift card.....

how do you guys keep all this straight...im so confused...i keep counting things over and over....making sure that i dont use the wrong ecb's for the wrong card.....its so fun but can be confusing at times....

so now i need some really good deal to come my way.....so i can use all these ecb's on something worthwhile.....(meaning not toothpaste)....but i will if i have too..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Congratulations!

Hallmark created this cute little wallet just for ECBs and your Extra Care Card and gift cards. You get it free with a 3-card Hallmark purchase (can use the 99 cent cards and the total counts towards your Hallmark promotion, currently a CRT for free wrapping paper when you spend $25). You'll see them hanging on a peg thing by the cards, or sometimes they are hanging other places too.

Anyway, they are lime green and one has a pattern and one is plain. I have them both, one for my card and one for my husband's. I keep the bottom of each last receipt from each card in it too so I know what my limit reached totals are too.

LadyyRedd
03-24-2008, 10:56 PM

I have slots for each set of ECBs in my coupon box. And I make an index card each week for the deals I want to do and 3 columns, 1 for each card. I track how many I do of each one and then X the box out when the deal has reached its limit on that card.

Kimya

ClarabelleCowFan
03-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Congratulations!

Hallmark created this cute little wallet just for ECBs and your Extra Care Card and gift cards. You get it free with a 3-card Hallmark purchase (can use the 99 cent cards and the total counts towards your Hallmark promotion, currently a CRT for free wrapping paper when you spend $25). You'll see them hanging on a peg thing by the cards, or sometimes they are hanging other places too.

Anyway, they are lime green and one has a pattern and one is plain. I have them both, one for my card and one for my husband's. I keep the bottom of each last receipt from each card in it too so I know what my limit reached totals are too.

Lime green??? They were MADE for us DISers! :thumbsup2

hmillerbarilla
03-24-2008, 11:07 PM
I went out to get diapers tonight and went to Target :scared: since we were near one... and I walked out! They were more expensive than CVS!

So, I made DH drive over to CVS. And, I didn't buy anything weird! :thumbsup2 Just diapers!

So, no deals to report other than the diapers are officially cheaper at CVS this week. (the mega packs)
:banana:

Smiller: I see you're online. You are probably studing up on CVS. :teacher:

hmillerbarilla
03-24-2008, 11:09 PM

I'm going to look for these. :3dglasses This sounds much better than my paper envelope/ziploc bag combo I have going on.

PolyHereWeCome
03-24-2008, 11:46 PM
How do I keep my ECBs organized? Guess I have a similar approach to Kimya's, although mine involves a clip rather than the more organized coupon binder (suppose it's of the hmillerbarilla envelope/baggie level of sophistication; oh and I probably bought the index cards with ECBs sometime ago, so that's resourceful, huh? :)).

Our household has two CVS cards, mine and DH's, and are now up to $25-$30 on each card (that's a lot for us, the balances have been slowly creeping up with all these rolling deals). On one half of an index card I list my ECBs (the amount and exp.date) and on the other half I do the same with DH's card. On the back of this index card, I'll write what I'm planning to buy, and how much I'll pay with ECBs and oop. I clip all of our ECBs to the index card with any sort of separator/scrap paper between DH and my ECBs. I also clip any coupons I'm planning to use, as well as CVS receipts (to see how many of the "limit 5" things I've already bought) so everything I need is all set. Sometimes I'll also clip some other coupons in case something I'd planned to buy is not in stock and I need to improvise on the spot.

When I use an ECB, I just cross it off the index card; when I get one, I add it. After my last trip of the week, I'll get out a new index card and again list the ECBs. That way I never lose an ECB slip or have a buried one that expires (losing or not using a slip before it expires would irk me :headache:).

Haven't had a chance to go to CVS yet this week, but am planning on going tomorrow to buy CVS pretzels and cheese doodles (and use my $2/$10 CVS CRT) and a couple of packages of Nabisco cookies, maybe a little post-Easter candy, plus another opportunity to use the $5/$15 before it expires. I'll do a second trip at the end of the week to pick up a couple of gallons of milk (can't remember the last time I bought milk anywhere but at CVS).

paysensmom
03-25-2008, 12:19 AM
For all of you who buy milk at CVS. Do they carry organic milk?
Thanks!
Heather

LanaJae
03-25-2008, 12:53 AM

They wuvs us :lovestruc :hug:

How do I keep my ECBs organized? Guess I have a similar approach to Kimya's, although mine involves a clip rather than the more organized coupon binder (suppose it's of the hmillerbarilla envelope/baggie level of sophistication; oh and I probably bought the index cards with ECBs sometime ago, so that's resourceful, huh? :)).

Our household has two CVS cards, mine and DH's, and are now up to $25-$30 on each card (that's a lot for us, the balances have been slowly creeping up with all these rolling deals). On one half of an index card I list my ECBs (the amount and exp.date) and on the other half I do the same with DH's card. On the back of this index card, I'll write what I'm planning to buy, and how much I'll pay with ECBs and oop. I clip all of our ECBs to the index card with any sort of separator/scrap paper between DH and my ECBs. I also clip any coupons I'm planning to use, as well as CVS receipts (to see how many of the "limit 5" things I've already bought) so everything I need is all set. Sometimes I'll also clip some other coupons in case something I'd planned to buy is not in stock and I need to improvise on the spot.

When I use an ECB, I just cross it off the index card; when I get one, I add it. After my last trip of the week, I'll get out a new index card and again list the ECBs. That way I never lose an ECB slip or have a buried one that expires (losing or not using a slip before it expires would irk me :headache:).

I never have to worry about my ECBs expiring because I can't keep myself out of the store. I have them in the little wallet thing sorted from largest to smallest with the closest date first on ones that have the same amount. I have way more "money" in that than I do in my real wallet!

maggiew
03-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Congratulations!

I think my store only has American Greetings?? I will look out for these wallets, though. Did anyone just have a "Buy 3 cards get a floppy bunny free" deal at CVS? I thought that was an American Greetings deal.

Maggie

PolyHereWeCome
03-25-2008, 10:19 AM
For all of you who buy milk at CVS. Do they carry organic milk?
Thanks!
Heather
Mine only carries whole, 2%, and skim 1/2 gallons and gallons of Garelick milk.

They wuvs us :lovestruc :hug:

I have way more "money" in that than I do in my real wallet! How true, how true! The other day I did a CVS run and realized I'd left my cash in my bag at home, and after ECBs my oop was like 24 cents and luckily I had some loose change in my coat pocket. I really don't like to carry much cash around anyway (less than $20) and it's nice to put everything on our one main credit card because it pays cash back and we do pay off the balance in full each month. Still have my Disney credit card, but am thinking of canceling it.

Today was my first trip to CVS this week and I was surprised how little Easter stuff they had (which is actually good because my hips can't take all of this chocolate):
6 Irish Spring 3-packs of bar soap, on sale $0.97 each
5 bags of CVS pretzels, on sale $0.88 each
3 Life Fitness Patches (nice filler for $2/$10 CVS CRT), $1.99 each
Total was $16 and something
Less $5/$15
Less $2/$10 CVS CRT (it's nice that the Life Fitness counts)
Less 3-$1/2 Irish Spring man. coupons from past Sun. newspapers
Paid with $5.98 ECB and $0.21 oop
Got back a $6 ECB for patches, so net cost was $0.19 for DD and DS's pretzels, I'll give my dad the patches, and we did need more bar soap (but no more body wash -- that we have lots of but DH like bars)

SleepyatDVC
03-25-2008, 10:37 AM

I finally broke down and got a card for DH. You're right, it's harder to keep track when you have more than one card.

I got some 4x6 pocket photo albums. I actually got them at Walgreens with some expiring $4 Register Receipts. They were 2 for $3.

Anyways, I put any gift cards that can be used on either CVS card in the front pocket as well as any 5/15, 2/10, etc. coupons that are not tied to any particular card.

In the next 2 pages that face each other, I put my ECBs on the left hand side along with my latest receipt with the portion that states which deals have reached their limits. On the right hand size, I put any coupons, etc that are tied to that particular card as well as any MFQ that I want to use for deals on that card for that week.

In the following next 2 pages that face each other, I do the same with DH's ECBs, etc. I also put his CVS card in the pocket with his ECBs.

My CVS card is attached to my car key king and DH's is the actual card. It's easier for me to keep them separate like that to avoid confusion and mixing them up.

The other pages are for other coupons that may come in handy if the deals aren't available due to no stock - which happens ALL the time.

The extra album is for over flow coupons. ;)

willoughbyclan
03-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Where do I find the prescription coupon? :surfweb:

Are there any RX coupons out right now?

twoeeyy
03-25-2008, 11:51 AM
Sorry, I am sure the info is here somewhere, but how do I go about getting the gift card with a new or transfered prescription.

LanaJae
03-25-2008, 01:16 PM
I think my store only has American Greetings?? I will look out for these wallets, though. Did anyone just have a "Buy 3 cards get a floppy bunny free" deal at CVS? I thought that was an American Greetings deal.

Maggie

We have both, I bought three 99 cent Hallmark cards to get the bunny and I used the CVS coupon for buy 2 get 1 that was mailed to me. I have a feeling that their register accepts both as the same or something. The wallets are tricky to find if they aren't by the cards, they could be hanging anywhere, I've even seen them by the photo processing.

Sorry, I am sure the info is here somewhere, but how do I go about getting the gift card with a new or transfered prescription.

The only place to get them is in newspapers or mailings now, and some select regions have them in the weekly ads. There was a $30 transfer coupon with the wellness360 sign-up. You can buy them from eBay too, but check it out well because some people are selling scanned copies of real coupons. Some people have had luck calling the Extra Care Program number and asking for a coupon to be mailed to them.

Also, if you have a CVS grand opening anywhere near you, they might have coupons in the pharmacy if you ask.

There is a blog called iheartcvs.com and she sometimes posts info. about coupons for CVS.

SleepyatDVC
03-25-2008, 01:58 PM

Sorry I can't help. Coupons for transferred or new prescriptions are prohibited in NY/NJ. :sad2:

luvdisney00
03-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Does anyone have a link to the tresemme haircare coupon? I've been looking all over but I can't find it, but I keep reading that people have used it. I love tresemme hairspray, and I want to take advantage of the ECB deal, before the month is over.
TIA

tngramma
03-25-2008, 09:34 PM
What do you say to them to have them write the rainchecks for free or for the cost after ECB's. I guess I am not asking correctly here--lol.

They will not do that at most stores. I got lucky and found a store in MD that did it last week.

You're lucky they gave you the ECBs for the BeFine packets because the packets were only valid for the ECB for the week prior to that! You lucked out!!

Kimya

Don't I know it. I was going to return those 5 packets if I did not get the ECB's.

disalways
03-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Congratulations!

Do you have a pic of what they look like?

4fosterkids
03-25-2008, 10:28 PM

I do not know where any current CVS coupons are. My last ones were from their sunday coupons from February, I believe.

Recently I used a Rite Aid coupon at CVS. They matched it and it was for $30.00.

Hope that helps.

LanaJae
03-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Does anyone have a link to the tresemme haircare coupon? I've been looking all over but I can't find it, but I keep reading that people have used it. I love tresemme hairspray, and I want to take advantage of the ECB deal, before the month is over.
TIA

CVS put out a coupon several weeks ago for $2 off any Tresemme product and it just happened that the Tresemme deal started early. The $1.99 hairspray worked with the coupon so everyone was getting one at a time and using the coupon, then every time they reached $10, they got $5 ECBs. The coupon has long since expired.

Pharmacy coupons - watch for a new front store table display with a tearpad for $25 gift cards with a transferred prescription. They're all over here, started today.

newsliner1
03-26-2008, 10:44 AM
I know that our cvs in pittsburgh will match any other store coupon. i had one for rite aid for $30 and cvs took it as a competors coupon and i got the $30 gift card. hope this helps.
kim

HayGan
03-26-2008, 11:02 AM
I know that our cvs in pittsburgh will match any other store coupon. i had one for rite aid for $30 and cvs took it as a competors coupon and i got the $30 gift card. hope this helps.
kim

Which CVS in Pittsburgh? The one in Bethel Park will NOT accept comp. coupons. I usually take the comp. coupons to Giant Eagle now and get gc's that way. The Rite-Aid ones are great to use at Giant Eagle because they give you the whole $40 on the first refill and you get fuel perks :cool1:

LadyyRedd
03-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Which CVS in Pittsburgh? The one in Bethel Park will NOT accept comp. coupons. I usually take the comp. coupons to Giant Eagle now and get gc's that way. The Rite-Aid ones are great to use at Giant Eagle because they give you the whole $40 on the first refill and you get fuel perks :cool1:

How odd! It actually says right on the CVS flyer "We accept competitor's pharmacy coupons".

Kimya

LanaJae
03-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Do you have a pic of what they look like?

Sorry I missed this yesterday, I do now :):

http://lanajae.home.comcast.net/~lanajae/ECB%20Wallet%20001(1).jpg

http://lanajae.home.comcast.net/~lanajae/ECB%20Wallet%20002.jpg

I think the price is $2.99 by itself, but it's free with a 3-card purchase, so if you get 99 cent cards, it's works out better. The original promo date for it was before Valentine's Day, it was in the ad, so who knows, they might be on clearance now too.

LanaJae
03-26-2008, 12:50 PM
How odd! It actually says right on the CVS flyer "We accept competitor's pharmacy coupons".

Kimya

We have a banner on the outside of one store that is about 12' wide and about 2' high that says "we accept ALL competitor's coupons" - but if I brought in a Target or Walgreen's coupon, I am quite sure the manager would have a heart attack!

HayGan
03-26-2008, 01:35 PM

Kimya

I know but my pharmacy will not honor them :confused3 so I go somewhere else :)

4forMe
03-26-2008, 02:18 PM
Our weekly sales ad usually has the coupon for a $25 gift card with a transferred prescription. I was thinking of using this next time it is in the sales flyer but wanted to know if anyone has had any problems with the pharmacy at CVS. The place I currently use often runs out of medication at the time of my refill which usually results in a delay of several days.

lisaross
03-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Is there a list of what is considered a CVS brand? obviously the ones that don't say CVS.

thanx

lisa

LanaJae
03-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Is there a list of what is considered a CVS brand? obviously the ones that don't say CVS.

thanx

lisa

Some honor their exclusive brands which include: Skin Effects, Blade, Gold Emblem, Round the House, PreVentin-AT, Cristophe, Lumene, Playskool, Nuprin, Life Fitness, Essence of Beauty (I think), and photo processing even if it's done on the Kodak machine. There might be more, those are just the ones I know if.

lisaross
03-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Thanx, i have a cvs coupon $3 off 10 CVS brand - if only i can find the CVS Vitamin C's!!! the coupon expires 3/31

lisa

Some honor their exclusive brands which include: Skin Effects, PreVentin-AT, Cristophe, Lumene, Playskool, Nuprin, Life Fitness, Essence of Beauty (I think), and photo processing even if it's done on the Kodak machine. There might be more, those are just the ones I know if.

tngramma
03-26-2008, 04:35 PM

thanx

lisa

Don't ask the employees as they do not have a clue. When I bought the life fitness patches (I think that was the brand) I had a cashier that would not even attempt to scan the 2/10 CVS brand.

tngramma
03-26-2008, 04:44 PM
Are there any links to the next few weeks here on dis boards? The search brings up ads from last year. YUK

lisaross
03-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Go on the HotCouponWorld site - they have all the info you want!

lisa

Are there any links to the next few weeks here on dis boards? The search brings up ads from last year. YUK

tngramma
03-26-2008, 07:22 PM
Go on the HotCouponWorld site - they have all the info you want!

lisa

I did and they do but it is not the same as here.:lmao: I am spoiled to DisBoards and the nice people. HCW is all business. ;)

ptmmg
03-26-2008, 07:25 PM
I know this is slow week but has anybody been shopping yet this week?? I went for the first time this week and did 2 transactions Had to get ds a prescription so I also got a new gift card!

They have cvs pretzels on sale for 88 cents so I bought 4 of those and cvs bottled water 2 colgate and 2 boxes of cereal I dont have my receipt but with coupons I broke about even and I needed the stuff so a good deal
2nd transaction
finished the treseme deal got my $5 ecb. 2 more cereal with $1 off each box a great deal for rice krispies! and another colgate after coupons and ecb broke even again but again for stuff I needed!

not a money maker week or a week to build ecbs but a good week to stock up on snacks and cereal.

lisaross
03-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Yes, i did 2 transactions this week - its the 1st i've actually "spent" ecb's but i did stop up on cereal, now have 20 boxes in my house - also bought the cookies on sale (nabisco) i used a 5/15 coupon on both transactions so it came out to about 1.00 per item!

lisa

I know this is slow week but has anybody been shopping yet this week?? I went for the first time this week and did 2 transactions Had to get ds a prescription so I also got a new gift card!

They have cvs pretzels on sale for 88 cents so I bought 4 of those and cvs bottled water 2 colgate and 2 boxes of cereal I dont have my receipt but with coupons I broke about even and I needed the stuff so a good deal
2nd transaction
finished the treseme deal got my $5 ecb. 2 more cereal with $1 off each box a great deal for rice krispies! and another colgate after coupons and ecb broke even again but again for stuff I needed!

not a money maker week or a week to build ecbs but a good week to stock up on snacks and cereal.

emh1129
03-26-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm just starting to get into the CVS thing ;) I still have much to learn, but I'm impressed by the deals you're all getting!
Do any of you know where I can find this coupon?--
$4.00/1 johnsons softlotion, softwash, or softoil melt away stress (30 day rolling) Printable

thanks!

newsliner1
03-26-2008, 09:09 PM
haygan,
i was at the cvs on cochran road by bower hill road. We dont usually have scripts to fill so this was the first time i had one fille. its funny you mention bethel park that is where i live. are you also from bethel?
kim

LadyyRedd
03-26-2008, 09:25 PM

2nd transaction

The only thing I'm getting this week is finishing up my Russell Stovers on each of my three cards. I have a ton of the BOGO coupons, so it's a really good time for me to use them.

Kimya

hrslvr142
03-26-2008, 10:06 PM
I have wanted to try the mineral makeup so thought I would do so with the Maybelline bogo, went last night and bought four products plus 2 CVS hand sanitizers (2.99 & 3.99) total at this point was around $42, I had the $5 off $15 which I used and also thought I was pushing it using the $3 off $15 beauty products. Gave those two coupons to the cashier and was in my CVS coupon stash pulling out ECBs to use when the cashier spotted a $2 off $10 CVS coupon and said you can use that too:scared1: so I did but I was really surprised she let me use all of them, needless to say happy as well. We have two CVS within 2 miles, this one is new and the cashiers are very nice, the other has cashiers that can tend to not be happy when you use coupons and ECBs and then get ECBs back. Guess I need to stick with this one. All in all it cost me $1.06 out of pocket, a very nice shopping spree.

PolyHereWeCome
03-26-2008, 10:10 PM
I know this is slow week but has anybody been shopping yet this week?? . . .They have cvs pretzels on sale for 88 cents so I bought 4 of those and cvs bottled water 2 colgate and 2 boxes of cereal I dont have my receipt but with coupons I broke about even and I needed the stuff so a good deal2nd transaction finished the treseme deal got my $5 ecb. 2 more cereal with $1 off each box a great deal for rice krispies! and another colgate after coupons and ecb broke even again but again for stuff I needed! not a money maker week or a week to build ecbs but a good week to stock up on snacks and cereal.
Yes, I posted about my trip yesterday. Here it is again (I did the CVS pretzels, too ;) )

Today was my first trip to CVS this week and I was surprised how little Easter stuff they had (which is actually good because my hips can't take all of this chocolate):
6 Irish Spring 3-packs of bar soap, on sale $0.97 each
5 bags of CVS pretzels, on sale $0.88 each
3 Life Fitness Patches (nice filler for $2/$10 CVS CRT), $1.99 each
Total was $16 and something
Less $5/$15
Less $2/$10 CVS CRT (it's nice that the Life Fitness counts)
Less 3-$1/2 Irish Spring man. coupons from past Sun. newspapers
Paid with $5.98 ECB and $0.21 oop
Got back a $6 ECB for patches, so net cost was $0.19 for DD and DS's pretzels, I'll give my dad the patches, and we did need more bar soap (but no more body wash -- that we have lots of but DH like bars)

MKCP5
03-26-2008, 10:26 PM
The only thing I'm getting this week is finishing up my Russell Stovers on each of my three cards. I have a ton of the BOGO coupons, so it's a really good time for me to use them.

Kimya

Where are those from? SOmething older that I can't get anymore? :)

LanaJae
03-26-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm just starting to get into the CVS thing ;) I still have much to learn, but I'm impressed by the deals you're all getting!
Do any of you know where I can find this coupon?--
$4.00/1 johnsons softlotion, softwash, or softoil melt away stress (30 day rolling) Printable

thanks!

I think the link is dead - it won't do anything in Firefox, but IE it tells me I have printed the number allowed, but this is it: http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=&bt=wi&o=9784&c=JJ&p=ve5hCcNa&xpsp=xpsp2

LanaJae
03-26-2008, 10:41 PM

2nd transaction

I've been to a CVS on Sunday, Tuesday and today - yikes!

I did cereal on Sunday and Tuesday, but today my husband announced that he is going to try (yet again) to quit smoking :cheer2:

I wiped out all the ECBs on his card for CVS nicotine patches ($37.99), just about killed me! I had to buy a bunch of Easter 50% off candies to get enough items so I could use all the ECBs too. Then I went to Walmart to get my Nice-n-Fluffy fabric softener and Walmart has their own brand of the patches for $24.95. Is it crazy that I'd rather pay for them ($13 less) than use ECBs? (don't answer if you say yes!)

LanaJae
03-26-2008, 10:48 PM
I did and they do but it is not the same as here.:lmao: I am spoiled to DisBoards and the nice people. HCW is all business. ;)

You're telling me! I posted that a manager pointed out that one of my coupons was valid on other styles of the same brand (they were out of stock and I was replying to someone who was complaining they were out of stock too). I was going by the picture, I can't read without my glasses now and I'm too stubborn to bring them anywhere - the manager read it and it scanned without a problem. In the same transaction, one that I had the exact same picture and size didn't scan.

So, my post was removed and I received some kind of infraction thingy that stays in my private message folder about posting about coupon fraud.

DisneyMomJen
03-27-2008, 07:15 AM
It has been a slow CVS week, but I realized I had 2 $19.99 ECB's that expired over the past two days. The first day I bought a printer cartridge which only came to a few dollars after coupons and ECB's. We need an air mattress for our upcoming trip in a few weeks. I had seen them at CVS a few weeks ago, so I went with my $19.99 ECB which expired yesterday. Well, they are 50% off! I asked a Manager how they are and he said great and has two. Hopefully they are decent. Anyway, I bought 2 12 packs of Aquafina, 3 Colgates, 1 Crest ProHealth and the mattress for .37 cents after coupons and ECB. I received $12.50 in ECB's back. A very nice salesgirl previously told me not to throw away coupons since this CVS accepts expired coupons. This worked out well since I was able to use 3 expired Colgate coupons.

disalways
03-27-2008, 08:29 AM
Sorry I missed this yesterday, I do now :):

http://lanajae.home.comcast.net/~lanajae/ECB%20Wallet%20001(1).jpg

http://lanajae.home.comcast.net/~lanajae/ECB%20Wallet%20002.jpg

I think the price is $2.99 by itself, but it's free with a 3-card purchase, so if you get 99 cent cards, it's works out better. The original promo date for it was before Valentine's Day, it was in the ad, so who knows, they might be on clearance now too.

Thank you! I am such a visual person... now I will be scanning the card isle for them.

disalways
03-27-2008, 08:37 AM
I think the link is dead - it won't do anything in Firefox, but IE it tells me I have printed the number allowed, but this is it: http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=&bt=wi&o=9784&c=JJ&p=ve5hCcNa&xpsp=xpsp2

When I click the link it takes me to a page that looks like it should work... Shows the picture of the products. Then I click on the print coupon link, and it takes me to a page that says "Please Wait" and then nothing happens.

disalways
03-27-2008, 08:40 AM
A very nice salesgirl previously told me not to throw away coupons since this CVS accepts expired coupons. This worked out well since I was able to use 3 expired Colgate coupons.

They except MFG expired coupons, or CVS expired coupons, or both?

DisneyMomJen
03-27-2008, 09:42 AM

MFG expired coupons. I am not sure about CVS expired coupons.

disalways
03-27-2008, 10:04 AM
MFG expired coupons. I am not sure about CVS expired coupons.

Wow! That is great to know! Thanks.

lisaross
03-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Just when i think its a slow week - just did my 3rd and 4th run for the week:

1st transaction

1.99x4 Lumene Body - can't believe i finally found some
2.99x1 Vit. C - again found 2 bottles in the wrong spots

used a 3/10 CVS brand got back 8ecbs for the Lumene and 2.99 vit. C

2nd transaction (husbands card)

4.99x2 Tresemme (you only need to spend 9.90 to get back the 5ecbs)
2.99x1 Vit.C
1.99x2 Lumene body

It was going to smooth......

used a 5/15 and then the tape register receipt jammed!!!! so the lumeme body 4.00ecb did not print - was hoping she would put it on the gift card no such luck had to call CVS corporate - said they'll print in 48hrs sure i'll have to call back on it.

Still a great run for the end of the month!

paid i think about .98oop on each transaction.........plus made ecb's on each.

lisa

PiratesRock
03-27-2008, 11:58 AM
.97 for Soft Soap?! I'm outta here!!:woohoo:

LadyyRedd
03-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Where are those from? SOmething older that I can't get anymore? :)

They were from the sunday coupons, I'm not sure how long ago. I bought more off of Ebay because I wanted to max the deal out on all my card.

I can't read without my glasses now and I'm too stubborn to bring them anywhere -

Couldn't you have just grabbed a pair off the rack of reading glasses and used those while you were in the store? :lmao:

Kimya

tngramma
03-27-2008, 12:23 PM
You're telling me! I posted that a manager pointed out that one of my coupons was valid on other styles of the same brand (they were out of stock and I was replying to someone who was complaining they were out of stock too). I was going by the picture, I can't read without my glasses now and I'm too stubborn to bring them anywhere - the manager read it and it scanned without a problem. In the same transaction, one that I had the exact same picture and size didn't scan.

So, my post was removed and I received some kind of infraction thingy that stays in my private message folder about posting about coupon fraud.

I know they are S-E-R-I-O-U-S. This is my hobby and is supposed to be fun while saving money!

Not at my stores on MQ. Sometimes I can slip an expired ECB through but not always. I have a $19.99 expiring on the 30th. What to buy, what to buy.:lmao:

No one will enjoy this more than you ladies. DH is packing for camping trip with his buddies this weekend and he told me we needed to stop and get him some sancks. So I reminded him of all the chocolate in the pantry. Listen to this, his words were, "Have you ever just gotten tired of something?". :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: I laughed till I cried. He is my chocaholic and I have foundered him. I see chocolate in the future for the nursing home staff where my DM is.

LadyyRedd
03-27-2008, 12:47 PM

Ok, we really are twins - I have one of those too! I posted that I accidentally used the completely wrong coupon once and didn't realize until I got home and the cashier never said anything and I got points or whatever about coupon fraud and it NEVER expires!

Oh well! I'm obviously not losing sleep over it.

Kimya

lisaross
03-27-2008, 01:04 PM
I think mine was a "warning" for using a coupon on the wrong size purchase!

Ok, we really are twins - I have one of those too! I posted that I accidentally used the completely wrong coupon once and didn't realize until I got home and the cashier never said anything and I got points or whatever about coupon fraud and it NEVER expires!

Kimya

LanaJae
03-27-2008, 01:40 PM
Couldn't you have just grabbed a pair off the rack of reading glasses and used those while you were in the store? :lmao:

Kimya

Never thought about that! Knowing me I would walk out of the store with them on and get arrested. It's pretty bad when my main motivation for getting my youngest to read well (age 7) is so that she can read to me :lmao:

I know they are S-E-R-I-O-U-S. This is my hobby and is supposed to be fun while saving money!

Not at my stores on MQ. Sometimes I can slip an expired ECB through but not always. I have a $19.99 expiring on the 30th. What to buy, what to buy.:lmao:

No one will enjoy this more than you ladies. DH is packing for camping trip with his buddies this weekend and he told me we needed to stop and get him some sancks. So I reminded him of all the chocolate in the pantry. Listen to this, his words were, "Have you ever just gotten tired of something?". :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: I laughed till I cried. He is my chocaholic and I have foundered him. I see chocolate in the future for the nursing home staff where my DM is.

I can use an expired mfg. if I ask and if it's only been a few days after and if they haven't sent their coupons in yet - I was tempted to ask about all the Easter candy ones, but I didn't. They'd have to call the manager to ask if the coupons have been sent off and he'd be asking me if 50% off wasn't good enough already.

This is my hobby too, this is the best message board on the entire internet! I don't know if It's A Happy Day would want one of us to take over posting the weekly deals, I think she's been really busy and has a lot going on. All I would know to do was copy and paste from other sites - she's so good at it because she condenses it down to just the good stuff rather than all ads that are different across the country. I don't like looking at the list anywhere but here.

Too funny about your husband! Mine is going on two "guy" trips soon and he wants snacks too, but I can't buy anything until right before he leaves or it'll be gone right away. I ran across a good deal at Office Depot though - I get a register coupon for $10 off a $25 purchase every time I go there and it's never valid on the kinds of things I want, but I found big bags of Bear Naked organic snack mix for $5 (was $9.99), it has pumpkin seeds, cashews, chocolate chips and other stuff in it. I bought 5 bags and ended up paying $15.

Kimya

We are! I didn't even reply to mine, but I wish I'd still had one of the coupons so I could type what it said. I also posted about the 24/7 Scrub with the CRT and rather than people liking it, they criticized it saying wouldn't it be better for the week of 3-30, well yeah it would, but the CRTs expired before then (and we can't use them at my stores, and if we could, I'm sure they would call that coupon fraud too!).

BTW, that's an excellent deal on Sunday or Monday, get a $15.99 24/7 Scrub and use the $5/15 and the $3/15 beauty coupon, get a small filler and earn $10 ECBs.

I think mine was a "warning" for using a coupon on the wrong size purchase!

Was it the Raisin Bran? I imagine lots got in trouble with talking about that one. Also, the Oust this week at CVS, I know the coupons would work on the regular spray, I'm not going to get any though. I gave the Glade from last week to my son in college - I hate it, it gets everything wet.

iamgrumpy
03-27-2008, 03:11 PM
I found a CVS $5.00 Gift Card in the mail today that I earned from Hershey's & CVS....If I only needed more chocolate...:eek:

lisaross
03-27-2008, 03:12 PM
I read on another board - maybe HCW can't remember that someone bought the SoftSoap Spa and the ecb's already printing? Has anyone heard this yet?

lisa

LanaJae
03-27-2008, 04:08 PM
I read on another board - maybe HCW can't remember that someone bought the SoftSoap Spa and the ecb's already printing? Has anyone heard this yet?

lisa

Haven't heard it yet, I am up to my ears in body wash or I'd test it. There's a $1 printable out there for SPA, I can't remember where I found it - it was print one only though.

lisaross
03-27-2008, 04:17 PM
Yes, i have the printable and a bunch of others from the newspaper i guess! I'll keep my eyes and ears open if i hear it again i'll post-it

lisa

Haven't heard it yet, I am up to my ears in body wash or I'd test it. There's a $1 printable out there for SPA, I can't remember where I found it - it was print one only though.

DisNeeFans
03-27-2008, 05:38 PM
I thought i would check out the Lumene Body Lotion, since I've seen someone else say they were only 1.99 and generated the $2 ECB each. They only had 2 so I picked them up, but as I was walking around the corner there was an employee marking items down and wouldn't you know it she had small basket full of them. Not knowing if they would still generate the ECBs if they were clearanced I picked up 2 more. Figured even if they didnt', they were only .99 each. Well guess what! Even tho they were marked down to .99 I still got 8 ECBs for the 4 of them! Yay! Thinking about going back with DH's Card :)

lisaross
03-27-2008, 05:44 PM
good deal!

I thought i would check out the Lumene Body Lotion, since I've seen someone else say they were only 1.99 and generated the $2 ECB each. They only had 2 so I picked them up, but as I was walking around the corner there was an employee marking items down and wouldn't you know it she had small basket full of them. Not knowing if they would still generate the ECBs if they were clearanced I picked up 2 more. Figured even if they didnt', they were only .99 each. Well guess what! Even tho they were marked down to .99 I still got 8 ECBs for the 4 of them! Yay! Thinking about going back with DH's Card :)

SHAYMARAYSMOM
03-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Does anyone know where next weeks link is?

lisaross
03-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Yes, i was just reading on HCW that a couple of people have been purchasing the Softsoap and its printing the ecb's not sure if i have the guts to try it - if it does not print the ecb's i'd be so pissed!!! i'll probably wait till Sunday!

lisa

also, does anyone know what else is on sale this week coming up - not just the ecb deals? thanx

Yes, i have the printable and a bunch of others from the newspaper i guess! I'll keep my eyes and ears open if i hear it again i'll post-it

lisa

PolyHereWeCome
03-27-2008, 10:46 PM
I found a CVS $5.00 Gift Card in the mail today that I earned from Hershey's & CVS....If I only needed more chocolate...:eek:I got my $5 GC in today's mail, too. Was just thinking earlier this week about what a pain it's going to be to have to call about this one (it said to allow 8-10 weeks and today marks exactly 11 weeks), so am thrilled that arrived without any follow-up necessary. It's already fun spending very little oop, now I'll use this gc for the oop. :banana:

It's A Happy Day
03-27-2008, 11:12 PM
Does anyone know where next weeks link is?

also, does anyone know what else is on sale this week coming up - not just the ecb deals? thanx

Here ya go! It's been busy around home and I really hadn't had a lot of spare time to get it up yet. But it's there now :cutie:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=24069309#post24069309

hmillerbarilla
03-28-2008, 12:21 AM
Hi CVS friends!:wave2:

What is UP with those spiced jelly beans? They're nasty!:scared:

I'm getting desperate. I've finished off my regular & speckled and now I'm on the spiced. The hershey & dove eggs are too much work to unwrap at this time of night!:rotfl:

LanaJae
03-28-2008, 12:38 AM

I'm getting desperate. I've finished off my regular & speckled and now I'm on the spiced. The hershey & dove eggs are too much work to unwrap at this time of night!:rotfl:

My husband said they were nasty too. I brought home a bag of Brach's speckled (from a grocery store, I was cheating on CVS) and he asked me why I hadn't been buying them instead. DUH!

SHAYMARAYSMOM
03-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Here ya go! It's been busy around home and I really hadn't had a lot of spare time to get it up yet. But it's there now :cutie:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=24069309#post24069309

Thanks. you do a great job

PolyHereWeCome
03-28-2008, 05:21 PM

I'm getting desperate. I've finished off my regular & speckled and now I'm on the spiced. The hershey & dove eggs are too much work to unwrap at this time of night!:rotfl:This year I smartened up and didn't let a single nasty spiced jelly bean into the house -- doesn't matter the brand, they're all yucko ! For the freebie sale, just got regular and speckled and the kids and I are down to the greens and yellows (the pinks and speckled pinks are the best). DH's not a jelly beaner, and he's still got a few Reese's eggs left. The Cadbury mini eggs went like gangbusters here, and I think partly because there's no unwrapping!:lmao:

Only did 1 $16 trip this week, as not great offerings for us, but fortunately my ECBs don't expire for a few more weeks. I assume I'll use the $5/$15 at least once next week before it expires. Boo hoo, I'll miss that one.:hug:

smiller
03-28-2008, 06:03 PM

hmillerbarilla - I can bring some of my speckled ones over this weekend if you need!

I haven't bothered with the Hershey's ones yet but the Dove ones are definitely worth opening! :goodvibes

mickeyfan2
03-28-2008, 06:17 PM
DH loved the spiced jelly beans. He says that is how they are suppose to taste. He always puts in orders for spiced jelly beans from the Easter Bunny. When I asked which brand he said it does not matter. So he got them from CVS this year.

DisNeeFans
03-28-2008, 09:00 PM

Well I guess I just got lucky yesterday. The employee must have been marking them down in error. Because when I went back today they were put back on the shelf and ringing up at 1.99. I still got 5 on my DH's Card :) and I like the little tubes they are small enough to carry around in my purse.

ClarabelleCowFan
03-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Well I guess I just got lucky yesterday. The employee must have been marking them down in error. Because when I went back today they were put back on the shelf and ringing up at 1.99. I still got 5 on my DH's Card :) and I like the little tubes they are small enough to carry around in my purse.

Do you have a pix of these? I haven't seen any at my stores.

nancijin
03-28-2008, 09:09 PM
I am in florida, tampa area and the softsoap spa is working, and printing ecb

Belle0101
03-28-2008, 09:42 PM
I'd have to run downstairs and get my reciepts, too comfy to do that, but I did so much better this week! It's only my second week and I can see that it's addiciting. :)

I'm hopeful that they will run out of things less often once the new store opens Sunday. The current store is small and outdated. And, I managed to pick up 3 coupons each for $2 off an $10 or more purchase that are good only at the new store. You can only use 1 at a time but still, combined with a few ECBs, if that's allowed, and I should do pretty well.

I'm already plenty stocked up on deo for myself and toothpaste.

lisaross
03-29-2008, 07:30 AM
It is also working in Staten Island, NY!

hmillerbarilla
03-29-2008, 10:08 AM
hmillerbarilla - I can bring some of my speckled ones over this weekend if you need!

I haven't bothered with the Hershey's ones yet but the Dove ones are definitely worth opening! :goodvibes

Bring the jellies!:yay:

gasperdam
03-29-2008, 11:10 AM
Where do I find the prescription coupon?

Here you go, I looked through this whole thread for one, only to
discover the old expired one I had in my favorites had updated itself.
Sorry, you'll have to copy and paste this one, though.

http://cvscoupons.pbwiki.com/f/$25CVS+New+Prescription.jpg

flakypuff
03-29-2008, 11:50 AM
I read on another board that you can only use 10.00 in extra care bucks then on another board it said you can use 30.00 in extra care bucks...:confused3 i am getting so confused by so many rules...
is there a limit to how many bucks i can use in one transaction/How many coupons I use..I mean is there a set number like...if youu buy 6 items you can use 6 coupons. If your items are totaled at 26.00 after using 6 coupons and I use 25.00 in ecb I computer beeps???? Everyone in the store come running and pointing at me.:scared: :mic: :badpc: ...they call the police????pirate:

DisNeeFans
03-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Do you have a pix of these? I haven't seen any at my stores.

Here is a pic to show what they look like and the size.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/Katiejobelle/Crafts/2-2-08006.jpg Sorry the pic is so big I don't know how to resize it :confused3

LanaJae
03-29-2008, 12:04 PM
I read on another board that you can only use 10.00 in extra care bucks then on another board it said you can use 30.00 in extra care bucks...:confused3 i am getting so confused by so many rules...
is there a limit to how many bucks i can use in one transaction/How many coupons I use..I mean is there a set number like...if youu buy 6 items you can use 6 coupons. If your items are totaled at 26.00 after using 6 coupons and I use 25.00 in ecb I computer beeps???? Everyone in the store come running and pointing at me.:scared: :mic: :badpc: ...they call the police????pirate:

I used $32 in ECBs this week on one transaction. It's all about the item number. It seems like they've tweaked it a little now so I am not sure what the right number is. I had one item that was $37.99, I was able to use 3 "coupons" towards it before it beeped (coupons can be CVS $/$$, ECBs, CRTs, mailed from CVS - anything CVS).

After the beep, I started adding clearance Easter things so I could continue to use more ECBs. Cashier rang 1 Cadbury Egg and I used another ECB, then it beeped, added another Cadbury Egg and so on.

You have to have a cashier that is going to work with you though - if you don't, I would make sure I had one item for every CVS "coupon."

The store has a right to limit CVS coupons, even non-competing ones (not talking about stacking or super-stacking). They don't really have a right to limit ECBs, but its not worth the fight at the store to be singled-out/remembered.

Any coupon for an individual item can only be used once per transaction without a beep. They can be pushed through, but again, it's an attention-drawing thing.

Manufacturer coupons have nothing to do with any of this - as long as they are for the product and you have the product, they don't count in the beeping thing.

PolyHereWeCome
03-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Completely agree with LanaJae. I always make sure that the number of items I purchase is at least as many as the number of CVS coupons + ECBs slips. Have never had a problem buying say 5 items, using 1 CVS coupon, 5 manufacturer's coupons (1 for each item) and 4 ECB slips (they could be little ones, like $1 ECB or larger like $10).

4fosterkids
03-29-2008, 01:21 PM
I found one of these in my store, so I bought it to see if it worked.
It did not print out an ECB on the bottom, but listed in the summary part it says:
Body Aktiva buy 1 get 2 EB
Quantity toward this reward 1
Quantity needed to earn reward 1

What does that mean? I need to buy 2 items to get the 2 EB?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/Katiejobelle/Crafts/2-2-08006.jpg Sorry the pic is so big I don't know how to resize it :confused3

LanaJae
03-29-2008, 01:40 PM
I found one of these in my store, so I bought it to see if it worked.
It did not print out an ECB on the bottom, but listed in the summary part it says:
Body Aktiva buy 1 get 2 EB
Quantity toward this reward 1
Quantity needed to earn reward 1

What does that mean? I need to buy 2 items to get the 2 EB?

No, it should have printed your $2 ECB so I would call about it. They might tell you it printed, but it's worth a call. It's best to wait 48 hrs. after the transaction to call so they can see what happened. If you don't wait, they have to send themselves an email to remind them to check later on and that's hit or miss. If they can see it's a mistake, and it's 48 hrs. later, they can reset to print right away.

Are you sure you've never bought any other Lumene products this month?

EDIT: Just realized it's Saturday and close to the end of the month so the system could be really flakey today.

ClarabelleCowFan
03-29-2008, 01:53 PM

THANK YOU! :)

I'm a visual kind of person - it helps to know what I am looking for.

stefffe
03-29-2008, 02:19 PM

im in south east texas.....and it working here too...

and the limit is 5......not sure why but it is :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

so im now the proud owner of 10 bottle of soft soap spa.....3 blue and 7 purple !!!!!

have i mentioned lately that i :love: :love: :love: you guys here on the
Dis for turning me onto CVS.....cuz i do :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: