PDA

View Full Version : Any Disney deals for Late November/December?

happily single
03-17-2008, 07:13 PM
I know that free dining is usually in August/Sept. but I was really hoping to go in November/December for the holiday decorations. Budget is tight and still trying to nail down dates, so, what, if any, promotions does Disney normally have during the holidays?

Are your chances better of getting a discount with an AP during that time?

aka-mad4themouse
03-17-2008, 08:29 PM
There are almost always AP discounts for that time period. The amount and available resorts will vary from year to year.

As far as discounts for the general public are concerned, they vary from year to year. In 2007, there were both package and room-only discounts. In 2005 & 2006, there were only package discounts. It's a little early to expect to hear anything just yet. The discounts for Nov/Dec probably won't be made known until mid- to late-October.

mattcrimson
03-17-2008, 09:27 PM
Last year there was a pretty good discount. You just have to be willing to hold out. As a travel agent I get a 50% discount, my sister in law booked using a mailing she had gotten and they only paid like a hundred bucks more than me for 6 nights.

agentpleakley
03-17-2008, 09:55 PM
I rec'd a 20% discount for Dec 7- 14th.

If you haven't asked for the DVD -- do so -- my code came 2 weeks after asking for the DVD. --

Last year, I got 40% off

Year before, I got the general discount - which I think about equaled the 20% off.