PDA

View Full Version : Home Depot WDW/US/IOA/SW emp discounts

jmsaj
03-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Not sure if these prices can be beat on another site but they do have these exclusively for Home Depot employees to purchase....These are adult pricing.shipping is extra I believe it was 7.95

This combo ticket avail for $119.90 plus 6.5% tax
1 Day Admission at Walt Disney WorldŽ (one park - no hopping)
1 Day Admission at Universal Orlando (Universal Studios or IOA)

They also have this combo for $239 plus tax of 6.5%--
2-Day Magic Your Way Ticket w/ Park Hopper for WDW
1-Day Ticket for Universal Orlando

They also have this combo for $316 plus tax of 6.5%:
4-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket for WDW
1-Day Admission Universal Orlando (only 1 park)
1-Day Admission Sea World
(comes with 2nd DAY FREE- must be used within 7 days from first use)

You do have to be a Home Depot Employee to access the site for these discounts.

kaw1218
03-18-2008, 06:06 AM
I just found this last night!!!:banana:

BARBARAAPPLE
03-18-2008, 07:42 AM
I work for Home Depot 4 years now and I have never seen this:confused3 where did you find this?

jmsaj
03-18-2008, 10:18 AM
I believe that this will get to the correct site. IF you have not registered; there is a spot to register on the right hand side. This is the same site that you can check on your investments. http://resources.hewitt.com/homedepot/

BARBARAAPPLE
03-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Tonight I had an email for the updated benefits site and bam there it was ..
Thanks ...

JNSNJNT
03-18-2008, 06:20 PM
UPS employees are also eligiable for this. You just need to go to the upsers website.

kaw1218
03-19-2008, 05:46 AM
I believe that this will get to the correct site. IF you have not registered; there is a spot to register on the right hand side. This is the same site that you can check on your investments. http://resources.hewitt.com/homedepot/
you can also access that in MyApron too!

I also want to point out...we get a discount at Circuit City online...but not home depot :scratchin figure that one out....

GrimGhost
03-22-2008, 04:34 PM
you can also access that in MyApron too!

I also want to point out...we get a discount at Circuit City online...but not home depot :scratchin figure that one out....

It never occured to me how many HD people may be here on the DIS. I found it yesterday as well..