PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Disney t-shirt besides Disney Store?

soccerchick
03-17-2008, 12:54 PM
Wondering if any of you have found a spot other than The Disney Store to buy Disney t-shirts for the family?

Saw some in the toddler boys section at Target, but the 5T is too short for DS.

Wal-mart is not an option. I bought some at Kmart years ago, but there aren't any of those stores close by here anymore.

Thanks for any ideas.

aanderson5
03-17-2008, 01:57 PM
I was going to suggest Walmart. I saw some kids Disney stuff there today but if thats not an option :confused3 .

unlimiteddisney
03-17-2008, 01:59 PM
Hi there,

Bought a bunch of disney tees for girls there. I'm sure they have some for boys. They had tink and other princess' and pirates of the caribbean:)

Good luck

DisneyCatMom
03-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Check out Sears-they have always carried Pooh and Friends. They also are big on Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Cheeta Girls, etc.
Target has girl stuff above also.
Other than Disney Store, Ebay and Wal-Mart-don't really know of basic Micky, goofy, etc clothes.

Chereya
03-17-2008, 02:36 PM
I have bought clearance Disney shirts for my kids recently from Sears, Walmart and Target.

Tnkrbelle565
03-17-2008, 02:39 PM
You could make some...that's what I do now :) I buy T-shirts when they go on sale at Target and then make my own designs.

FoundMyPrince
03-17-2008, 02:52 PM
I would suggest making your own; use the design board on Dis to get some great ideas. There are several folks on there that make designs for free - they customize the design with a name, etc.

soccerchick
03-17-2008, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I am regularly in our Target store (and often in the one close to DS's preschool) and have never seen Disney (except HSM and HM) in the girls section. Maybe they will eventually get some in, though I was hoping to get one for each kid for the Easter basket.

I will try Sears. I usually check out the LE there and then move along.

CTtwins
03-17-2008, 03:37 PM
Hmm, just at Sears today..
saw some Disney t-shirts for $15.99! they were 40% off, but, still that's steep! Saw some swim trunks too, but I did not price them. Sears had Cars, Thomas and a few other different characters. They also have some wonderful SPF shirts from LE... wonderful colors for spotting your child in a crowd!

Recently found some Disney at Walmart on clearance... got 2 great Cars shirts for $3.99 each :thumbsup2

I think it's just good timing... and a bit of luck!! :genie:

cajunfan
03-17-2008, 04:33 PM
Why not the Disney Store? The Disney outlet I work at has lots of $5 Tees for kids...no adult sizes though....also, ocassionally the regular thirts go on sale there (a couple of weeks ago, all tees were $5)

Lynn

soccerchick
03-17-2008, 04:48 PM
Why not the Disney Store? The Disney outlet I work at has lots of $5 Tees for kids...no adult sizes though....also, ocassionally the regular thirts go on sale there (a couple of weeks ago, all tees were $5)

Lynn

Yeah, the $5 sale was while the stomach bug was running rampant through our house, so I missed that one. :rolleyes: Right now the ones at Disney store seem very busy to me. I also prefer the classic characters over HSM, the Rat, Pirates, etc. that are there now.

Just curious as to other options, esp. away from the mall. I've been watching at Target, but only saw the cute ones for toddler boys.

I didn't realize all the cool t-shirt design stuff right here on the Dis! Thanks to the poster who pointed that out to me. Not sure I'm quite up for tackling that type of project, but I'll keep it in mind.

MickeynMinnie
03-17-2008, 06:38 PM
try disneyshopping.com they have a spot where you can design your own Tee-shirts~ so much fun
and today its 30% off!!

shoes99
03-17-2008, 06:48 PM
I like K-Mart for discounted Disney shirts, sometimes I find Pooh on sale. I bought the Chip & Dale Hooded Sweatshirt for full price $19.99 because not too many shops carry Chip & Dale.

Queenbillabong
03-17-2008, 06:51 PM
At shopdisney.com they have several shirts (child's and adult sizes) for $4.99 - t-shirts and long sleeve shirts.