View Full Version : Looking for early May Photopass Share
03-16-2008, 10:17 PM
I'm looking to join an early may photopass share. Dates are 5/9 to 5/18. Anyone have any openings? :flower3:
03-16-2008, 10:43 PM
I am interested in this option, we will be there May 3-10. How does it work?
03-20-2008, 05:41 PM
I too am looking... will be there may 11-16. If we all need a share then it looks like we have a gorup of 3 now. I want to do 3 - 5 people total.
PM me, or email me email@example.com
I can make the copies and send it out.
03-21-2008, 06:29 AM
I would like to do this too. We'll be there May 9-15. So we would split the cost of the CD & everyone's photos would be on the one CD, right? We are traveling with my best friend's family & they might want to do it as well. That would give us 5 families. :thumbsup2
03-21-2008, 07:30 AM
I will captain a new share for Mid May travels, I have sent a PM to each person in this thread.
I will use this thread as the public update as to members of the share and if there is any room left.
Currently 3 people have contacted me, with 2 possible additions. Looking to max in the 5 - 7 or 8 range.
03-21-2008, 10:07 PM
Still availible for a few more people to share... I think this is the only May share that is not full at the moment. We will divide evenly the cost among all of the participants, with a $3 shipping per. That seems to be the standard.
6 people in the share gets it under $20 each! :cool1:
03-22-2008, 06:51 AM
We now have 4 people interested. 2 or 3 more would be great.
I will post a list of them, and travel dates, etc when there are more comitted.
03-22-2008, 02:25 PM
Here is also one here started for Mid May
03-22-2008, 10:47 PM
O.k. here is todays update (Happy Easter)
So far, I have 5 interested people for the group. We have enough to move forward, a couple more would be better but not required.
Those that I have spoken to, please PM me or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to go from interested to likely. As of now it would be $23 each, lower with more people on the share.
The next step is to create a list of people who are comitted. That list will determine the price and then I will pre-order the CD.
Any questions, or want in on the group, PM or Email me.
03-23-2008, 06:59 AM
Current list is up to 7 interested (would be $18.15 each). That would be great! We could handle a few more, and none are fully committed, so a few more, to absorb those who might not go with it would be great.
For those who have asked, here is the process.
O.k. here is how it works....
The photopass system in general...
- At various places throughout the parks there are photographers stationed. Often near Landmark type photo spots.
- When you get your picture taken for the first time, they give you a ID card, with a number.
- After the trip you can view your images online, make edits, add borders, etc.
- You can purchase a CD with all of the pictures, originals and edits. It runs $99 (pre purchased before the trip) or $125 after you come back. Individual prints are $12.95 each!
How the share figures in....
- I pre-purchase the CD
- You enjoy the parks, get as many photopass pictures as you want taken, there is no limit. Get as many photopass ID cards as you want.
- Upon your return you email me the photopass card numbers.
- I add the card numbers to the account.
- I send out the username and password for the account to everyone in the share
- You make whatever edits you wish... as many as you want.
- I order the CD(s) and make copies of it, to send to everyone in the share.
- We split the cost evenly plus $3 for the blank cd, and the shipping. (ie 5 people = $24, 6 people = $20.66, 7 people = $18.15 each)
Thats it... the only details is that the last person traveling must get their card numbers in the system within 30 days of the first person (thus the reason we are looking for may travelers) AND the edits must be completed within 30 days after the first pictures are claimed.
So the plan would be that I have all the numbers in by approx May 26th (give or take a day), edits could be done until approx. June 20th, You should have your CD's not long after.
Let me know if there are any more questions I can answer.
03-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Since I did not start this thread, and cannot edit the first post, I have moved the share to a new post, if you are part of the share, or would like to be go to....
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.