PDA

View Full Version : OKW hot tub question

mitymott
03-16-2002, 06:03 PM
Hi, we're going to okw (1st time) may 27. Could someone please tell me which quiet pools have hot tubs? Also to be close to the hot tub does anyone have a recomendation for which building to stay in? Thanks for any help,

Jimmac
03-16-2002, 07:42 PM
I know the Turtle Pond pool has a hot tub. That's the pool area that has a snack bar so I'm not sure if you can classify it as a quiet pool. Definitely, compared to the main pool. Buildings 40-44 are close by. Not sure about the Millers Rd. or the Peninsular Rd. pools.

fireplug
03-17-2002, 10:20 AM
There is a hot tub at the pool area off of Millers Road.
Stayed there in Jan. A VERY quiet area when we were there only three other people.

Steve

PamOKW
03-17-2002, 10:45 AM
I'm 99% sure there are hot tubs at all four pools. It wouldn't be very far to the Miller's Pond or South Point (smaller pools) from just about any unit in the area. A quick look at the map will let you see which buildings are close. Another suggestion, just make "near "name the pool"" one of your requests.

jdrogol
03-17-2002, 01:07 PM
Even if you are not right next door, we have often drove down to Miller Road or one of the other pools to find a quiet pool and hot tub.

All the pool have hot tubs. <g>