PDA

View Full Version : Charleston Area Homewood Suites

Jsme
03-16-2008, 03:48 PM
I am interested in knowing about the Homewood Suties in Mt Pleasant. Does anyone know about this hotel?

ricktib
03-16-2008, 07:22 PM
Don't know anything about the hotel itself, but its location has great access to many great restaurants, a super target, and is just a mile or so from the beach.

mrszrw
03-16-2008, 07:31 PM
we stayed there 2 years ago when my sister got married. The hotel was very nice and clean. the staff was wonderful. we had nothing to complain about.

Denise

ClarabelleCowFan
03-16-2008, 07:54 PM
It is in a great location. Homewood Suites is part of the Hilton chain so if you have a Hilton Honors number you can earn points.

aka-mad4themouse
03-16-2008, 08:37 PM
We stayed there a couple of years ago, also. The room was clean and had lots of space. The kitchen had an apartment-size refrigerator and a regular range and microwave.

The pool was a little on the small side and my kids did not use it. My niece and nephew did use it and they said it was a little chilly (this was in late March).

There was free Wi-Fi in the lobby as well as a couple of PCs that could also be used for internet access.

The complimentary breakfast was very good, with make-your-own waffles, a nice selection of baked goods, eggs, grits, gravy and bacon & sausage. Plenty of juice and milk and the coffee was pretty decent.

If my DBro still lived in Mount Pleasant, I would definitely stay there again when visiting him. But he just made settlement on his place yesterday and they are relocating to Alabama.

ricktib
03-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Oh, oh - and a really great Mexican place is 1/2-mile inland along the IOP Connector: Los Arcos.