PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have mousesavers.com newsletter?

Faith&Hope
03-16-2008, 02:11 AM
Hi! i signed up for Mousesavers.com newsletter a few days ago and it comes out on the 15th (today). I didn't get it so I looked in my spam folder. I have never had anything important go to spam folder before. It was a confirmation that had to be clicked on in order to get the newsletter. Needless to say, I didn't get it because it wassent out earlier today. They will not resend any newsletters so it says sorry, I just have to wait until next month. :sad2: I will be on my trip one month from now!:banana:

Does anyone have the newsletter that I can access somehow? :confused3 A forward, link, or sent to my email? Thank you!!!

Andrew DEREK UK
03-16-2008, 02:31 AM
Hi! i signed up for Mousesavers.com newsletter a few days ago and it comes out on the 15th (today). I didn't get it so I looked in my spam folder. I have never had anything important go to spam folder before. It was a confirmation that had to be clicked on in order to get the newsletter. Needless to say, I didn't get it because it wassent out earlier today. They will not resend any newsletters so it says sorry, I just have to wait until next month. :sad2: I will be on my trip one month from now!:banana:

Does anyone have the newsletter that I can access somehow? :confused3 A forward, link, or sent to my email? Thank you!!!

I did get it, but I dlelted it sorry, not too much new on it this time.

TotallyAngelic
03-16-2008, 05:00 AM
I have got the newsletter - if you PM me your email I will forward it to you!
Hope this helps! :goodvibes

Sarah x

WDWLVR
03-16-2008, 05:51 AM
As this is not cruise specific I'm going to move it to the budget board where I'm sure you will get lots of help.

njbarbie
03-20-2008, 04:10 PM
I didn't get it either because I signed up a day late. Can someone please send me a copy of the latest mousesavers newsletter for March 2008? I need the link for Undercover Tourist. Thanks much!
baelieff@gmail.com