PDA

View Full Version : Only two days for the parks - what's the best Ticket Option?

TupperMom7
03-15-2008, 03:37 PM
My dd20 is going to FL this summer for an internship at SeaWorld. She plans on taking the train down a couple days early and bringing a friend to see Disney. What are her best ticket options? UCT only has 3 day tickets and up. Should she get park hopper tickets or buy individual park tickets and go to EPCOT one day and WDW the next? With only two days, they will be run ragged anyway, but what is the most affordable way to get tickets?
:confused3

Thanks!:cutie:

aka-mad4themouse
03-15-2008, 03:45 PM
If she makes a $118 donation to Florida Children's Hospital through this link, she can get two 1-day adult passes as a thank-you. This is the cheapest way that I know of for getting a discount on one or two days of admission.

http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Summary.aspx?e=e834e132-e533-4df4-a77d-2cb869227181

That's less than the cost of a 2-day base ticket ($148). The tickets are "comp" passes, so they cannot be upgraded to more days or have hopping or w/p fun added.

HayGan
03-15-2008, 04:15 PM
If she will be there by June 4th, maybe she would want to consider going to the Pirate and Princess party one evening. The tickets are $43.95 if purchased in advance. These events are a great way to get into the Magic Kingdom for less than a usual 1 day ticket. You can get into the park starting at 4pm so if she and her friend go to park close that is 8 hours in the park.

The comp ticket spreviously mentioned are also a great deal :thumbsup2

mickeyfan0805
03-15-2008, 07:31 PM
If she's only there two days, she'll have a lot more options with the hopper. She can move around in order to make sure she gets to do everything she wants. It would be too bad to find you've accomplished all of your 'primary interests' at one park and be unable to get to another until the next day.

labdogs42
03-15-2008, 07:48 PM
If she makes a $118 donation to Florida Children's Hospital through this link, she can get two 1-day adult passes as a thank-you. This is the cheapest way that I know of for getting a discount on one or two days of admission.

http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Summary.aspx?e=e834e132-e533-4df4-a77d-2cb869227181

That's less than the cost of a 2-day base ticket ($148). The tickets are "comp" passes, so they cannot be upgraded to more days or have hopping or w/p fun added.

I think this is the way to go.