PDA

View Full Version : Looking for info on Arizona Biltmore

mouseclick1
03-16-2002, 12:02 PM
Has anyone stayed at this resort, either on points or cash? I'm wondering if there is much to do for kids (11 & 13), or if it is prettty much geared for adults? If anyone has any comments on this place, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

stlrod
03-16-2002, 08:54 PM
It's been 10-12 years since I stayed at the Biltmore. It is a Frank Lloyd Wright design. The grounds were nice and very spread out. The room was fairly large and it had a very nice, large pool. I recall it was setback a bit from a fairly upscale neighborhood. Unfortunatly, nothing special stands out in my mind about the resort whihc is probably an indication that I was fairly unimpressed. I have stayed at more memorable resorts in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Hopefully, someone will have more recent experience.

stlrod
03-16-2002, 08:59 PM
There are two very good (and definitely more recent) reviews at www.eopinions.com.

EROS
03-16-2002, 11:16 PM
I've stayed there twice. Beautiful hotel with elegant landscaping surrounding the main building. ENORMOUS pool which I think would be the primary drawing point for kids. However, it is more of a luxury hotel than a resort. If you're looking for an end-stage destination for the kids which will have a number of activities geared to them, I would look elsewhere.

Have a great trip.