PDA

View Full Version : Vera Bradley

tarheel618
03-15-2008, 09:12 AM
I've had my bag for over two years and I love love love it. But it needs a good cleaning. How do you clean it? Can it be washed? Anyone with experience that share how they cleaned their bag other than just spot cleaning,

Thanks

HeatherFeather
03-15-2008, 09:20 AM
Great question...I just bought one at a consignment sale and need to clean it. Hopefully someone can help... :)

bnhasak
03-15-2008, 09:30 AM
Mine says that it is machine washable. One of mine has a bottom that must be removed first, and then laundered.

I am going to wash mine for the first time this weekend. I got it as a Christmas gift.

coolbeans
03-15-2008, 09:39 AM
toss in the washer and hang to dry. make sure you take out the cardboard if your purse has any in the bottom! I have washed mine many times, never dried them though.

Soccerpooh
03-15-2008, 10:26 AM
I have had better luck spot cleaning mine. I have a pink one that I washed in the washing machine, and it looks a bit faded now. I have a Java Blue backpack (the brown and turquise pattern) and it says to spot clean it. My DB works for Vera Bradley, (how lucky am I! :goodvibes) and he reccomends the spot cleaning too. If it is pretty dirty though, I would machine wash it.

Christinarella
03-15-2008, 10:41 AM
I have a VB microfiber backpack in turquoise that started looking pretty dingy. I called VB customer service to find out how to clean it, and for the microfiber bags, they recommend spot-cleaning with baby wipes. It worked pretty well.