PDA

View Full Version : April meet at the POR

freakyfreakyfresh
03-11-2008, 07:12 PM
ok guys we need to discuss megans babyshower details and seeing as we cant talk about it on the regular boards, we thought this would be a good way to do it...So everyone meet back her at 8:00 pm sharp so we can discuss and make decisions...we dont have much longer :banana: so see ya tonight.......

Lynn

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 07:37 PM
ok guys we need to discuss megans babyshower details and seeing as we cant talk about it on the regular boards, we thought this would be a good way to do it...So everyone meet back her at 8:00 pm sharp so we can discuss and make decisions...we dont have much longer :banana: so see ya tonight.......

LynnHi ya Lynn!!

I'm the first one to post. Woo Hoo! :woohoo:

Later Gator!!! :cool1:

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Hi ya Lynn!!

I'm the first one to post. Woo Hoo! :woohoo:

Later Gator!!! :cool1:

I'll be here!

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 09:45 PM
checking in

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 09:46 PM
I can't believe I'm the first one to check in at 8! :rotfl:

Our girl is over on the hyena thread...

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 09:47 PM
I can't believe I'm the first one to check in at 8! :rotfl:

Our girl is over on the hyena thread...

alison, bernice and pix havent been on all day

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Ok we have to talk to her over there too because I think she has a buddy list and she will know we are all on.

2 screens ladies, 2 screens! DOUBLE TIME! :lmao:

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 09:49 PM
alison, bernice and pix havent been on all day
Alison may not be going at all, so no worries there; besides, I'm sure she'd be game for whatever we decide. G is staying with Staley, I just found out. Pixster will be coming that day, but not sure how early, does anybody know if she's aware of this and planning to attend?

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Ok we have to talk to her over there too because I think she has a buddy list and she will know we are all on.

2 screens ladies, 2 screens! DOUBLE TIME! :lmao:
A buddie list? I've never done that!

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Alison may not be going at all, so no worries there; besides, I'm sure she'd be game for whatever we decide. G is staying with Staley, I just found out. Pixster will be coming that day, but not sure how early, does anybody know if she's aware of this and planning to attend?

I think she told Melody she will be there. We'll ask her when she comes on.

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 09:51 PM

well she will also be able to see we are on because of our green lights...oh yeah I forgot that alison wasnt going.....ok so lets get this thing started....

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 09:51 PM

DOH! There she is!!! :lmao:

Yes you can add your friends to your buddy list by clicking on their name. Then going under quck links and you can open your buddy list to see who is on the DIS at any given time. Its a stalkers 1st method of surveillance:cool2:

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Yes she knows all about it, and it already looking for a gift.

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 09:53 PM

Yes you can add your friends to your buddy list by clicking on their name. Then going under quck links and you can open your buddy list to see who is on the DIS at any given time. Its a stalkers 1st method of surveillance:cool2:
:rotfl2:

Sorry, mention of the stalker cracked me up!

OK, so we're on for Sat. 9:00 AM.

Location? HoJos has been suggested. Ruled out restaurants due to the fact that Shawna is bringing luscious goodies for us to eat. :love:

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 09:53 PM

:sad2:

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Hello? Is this microphone on???

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 09:56 PM
ok...so we've established it will be between 9-10 am...and basically andrea brought up a good point that I have already spoken to shawna and melody about...and that is having the get together at DLH...her concern was that if we are at DLH then presents and stuff will have to be taken back to the hojo before anyone can even go to the park...I also thought about the fact that because she has to leave when her other family is ready, if we have it at DLH then its going to cut the amount of time she can be there even more because she will have to go back to the hojo...so the idea was thrown out to have it at hojos...I can talk to Lorealle about getting some chairs and a table out by the garden area...what you think?

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 09:58 PM
OK so here is my thinking for what its worth. DLH VS HOJO's

Pros for DLH

Beautiful, magical setting. It wont feel like we just woke up, walked down stairs and found an empty table. Seems more special. I know thats stupid but its just my thought.

Would be easy to say lets meet Alex at the DLH. maybe bernice could bring her since she is rooming with her.

We could take my van over with the goodies if no one else has a car.

Pros for HOJO's

No lugging presents back and forth

Might be easy to find a spot

We can just drag her downstairs if she wants to sleep in. :lmao:

Really I'm game with whatever. Just thought I would throw my thoughts out there.

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 09:58 PM
And I'm bringing plates, napkins, and a game of sorts. :lmao:

We just need to have some coffee, and oj or some other kind of drink.

Shawna, can you bring a coffee pot? I can bring the coffee.

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Wait a minute. I'm asking the wrong person for coffee. :lmao:

Lynn, can you bring a coffee pot?

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 10:01 PM
I have no strong opinion on location. I would love for it to be special, but also don't want to make it hard for anyone to attend, or stay as long as they wish, or lordy, don't want the pregnant lady to have to get outta bed any sooner than necessary! :rotfl:

Lynn (or someone who has worked with Lorealle before), can you talk with her about our plans, and ask if there's a quiet out of the way, pretty spot on the grounds that we could do this? And have chairs? I don't know about anyone else, but sitting on the floor is fine for awhile, but my hips tend to stiffen up after too long. It sucks to get old...

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:01 PM
staley is offline now. I'm monitoring her every move via buddy list and extensive satellite technology.

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 10:02 PM
OK so here is my thinking for what its worth. DLH VS HOJO's

Pros for DLH

Beautiful, magical setting. It wont feel like we just woke up, walked down stairs and found an empty table. Seems more special. I know thats stupid but its just my thought.

Would be easy to say lets meet Alex at the DLH. maybe bernice could bring her since she is rooming with her.

We could take my van over with the goodies if no one else has a car.

Pros for HOJO's

No lugging presents back and forth

Might be easy to find a spot

We can just drag her downstairs if she wants to sleep in. :lmao:

Really I'm game with whatever. Just thought I would throw my thoughts out there.All good thoughts!

I'm thinking that Alex needs to speak up here too.

When is Andrea coming on?

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:02 PM

yeah I can bring a coffee pot

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:03 PM

:sad2: :surfweb: this is me with hot chocolate.

We could grab some juices at a local market or something. :confused3

disneegrl4eva
All good thoughts!

I'm thinking that Alex needs to speak up here too.

When is Andrea coming on?

shes coming on now

MATTERHORN
Here now!! Took me a while to get on sorry ladies

Andrea

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:04 PM
I have no strong opinion on location. I would love for it to be special, but also don't want to make it hard for anyone to attend, or stay as long as they wish, or lordy, don't want the pregnant lady to have to get outta bed any sooner than necessary! :rotfl:

Lynn (or someone who has worked with Lorealle before), can you talk with her about our plans, and ask if there's a quiet out of the way, pretty spot on the grounds that we could do this? And have chairs? I don't know about anyone else, but sitting on the floor is fine for awhile, but my hips tend to stiffen up after too long. It sucks to get old...

yeah I can definitely talk to her...I just didnt want to until we made definite decisions

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:04 PM
DIS was going slow for me. So is everyone getting her gift cards or are you actually doing gifts? The only reason I was unsure was because of getting everything back to her room. But I guess since she has to fly, we can't get anything real big anyways, right?

Andrea

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:05 PM
melody, where are we going to plug a coffee pot in?

Alex2kMommy
staley is offline now. I'm monitoring her every move via buddy list and extensive satellite technology.
I gotta get my buddy list up and running! :eek: :thumbsup2

MATTERHORN
But I don't want anyone to change plans based on me because i know you all had this planned before I even knew I was coming.

Andrea

tinkermell
shes coming on nowLynn, I asked ya a question on the Hyena thread.

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Hi Andrea, when are you leaving?

And I dont mean right now as in get off this thread because it came out that way. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I mean what time are you leaving that morning! :rotfl2:

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 10:08 PM
But I don't want anyone to change plans based on me because i know you all had this planned before I even knew I was coming.
Andrea, it's been a loose plan up to this point, so you're coming in at just the right time. :goodvibes

tinkermell
melody, where are we going to plug a coffee pot in?Well if we are close to our rooms, we can plug it in there. Otherwise, can we just order a pot of coffee from the Hojos?

disneegrl4eva
Lynn, I asked ya a question on the Hyena thread.

yes maam im watching

MATTERHORN
Wasn't sure if it would be easier if we all just showed up at her room that morning and surprised her, since Shawna's bringing goodies, Mimi's is out because I was thinking that would work. But the more I thought about it, the more I think that you should do what you planned first.

If it's at the DLH, I'll just give someone my gift to give her!! Lynn knows I am not a fan of gift cards (I don't hate them, I just think it's not much fun to open lots of them) so I will be getting a regular gift and maybe a small gift card. But if it's not till 10am, I just don't see how I can stay long and take the 1/2 hour to get back to the HOJO before we leave!

Andrea

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Well if we are close to our rooms, we can plug it in there. Otherwise, can we just order a pot of coffee from the Hojos?
Perfect! No muss, no fuss! I like it. :thumbsup2

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Hi Andrea, when are you leaving?

And I dont mean right now as in get off this thread because it came out that way. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I mean what time are you leaving that morning! :rotfl2:

We are leaving Sat morning. Problem is, I am riding with family so I am stuck leaving when they do!! It's usually right at check out time, so it'd be cutting it REALLY close.

Andrea

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Well if we are close to our rooms, we can plug it in there. Otherwise, can we just order a pot of coffee from the Hojos?

That's what i was thinking, it's hard to lug all that to DLH! And have a place for it, right?

Andrea

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Wasn't sure if it would be easier if we all just showed up at her room that morning and surprised her, since Shawna's bringing goodies, Mimi's is out because I was thinking that would work. But the more I thought about it, the more I think that you should do what you planned first.

If it's at the DLH, I'll just give someone my gift to give her!! Lynn knows I am not a fan of gift cards (I don't hate them, I just think it's not much fun to open lots of them) so I will be getting a regular gift and maybe a small gift card. But if it's not till 10am, I just don't see how I can stay long and take the 1/2 hour to get back to the HOJO before we leave!

Andrea

So we can have it about 9am at the Hojo's if that is ok with everyone. Alex, I could pick you up!!! No problem. Look for the Bambi on the antenna! :lmao:

Plus if we have it at 9 then that gives us more time in the parks!!!! :cool1:

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 10:11 PM
yes maam im watchingMultitasking for you. 2 threads to keep up with, and AI!!!! :headache:

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:12 PM
So we can have it about 9am at the Hojo's if that is ok with everyone. Alex, I could pick you up!!! No problem. Look for the Bambi on the antenna! :lmao:

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I wonder if Pix has one of those thermos style coffee pots we can make it and then pour it into there to keep it warm while we make another pot....

MATTERHORN

Now I feel bad, please don't change it based on me! I know the DLH is magical and she'd probably like that better. DO what you guys think is the nicest. I had just mentioned the carting of gifts to Lynn earlier and she suggested we all meet here tonight!!

Andrea

Alex2kMommy

I thought it was at 9, not 10?

And are you all staying at HoJos? Then you wouldn't need to worry about travel time back to the hotel.

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 10:13 PM
We are leaving Sat morning. Problem is, I am riding with family so I am stuck leaving when they do!! It's usually right at check out time, so it'd be cutting it REALLY close.

Andrea
Which is what? 11? Noon?

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 10:13 PM

Plus if we have it at 9 then that gives us more time in the parks!!!! :cool1:Exactly!

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:14 PM
So any objections to 9am at the HOJO's?

I do like the outdoor idea though. Unless its raining of course.:rolleyes:

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Yes, we are at Hojo's. I thought it was 10, now I see 9? That's even better! I didn't know if we were sure we could get her out that early!

Andrea

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 10:15 PM
I thought it was at 9, not 10?

And are you all staying at HoJos? Then you wouldn't need to worry about travel time back to the hotel.It is at 9:00am. We got her going on that time already. :lmao:

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Which is what? 11? Noon?

That is 11.

Andrea

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:16 PM

I do like the outdoor idea though. Unless its raining of course.:rolleyes:

9 works for me:thumbsup2

MATTERHORN
It is at 9:00am. We got her going on that time already. :lmao:

What have you told her already for that morning?

Andrea

Alex2kMommy
Yes, we are at Hojo's. I thought it was 10, now I see 9? That's even better! I didn't know if we were sure we could get her out that early!
She said she would, but that's probably because she's thinking DLH @ 9, not HoJos. She did also mention to wake her up and then RUN! :lmao:

tinkermell

I do like the outdoor idea though. Unless its raining of course.:rolleyes:No April Showers please.......................unless it is for Megan!:laughing:

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 10:17 PM
So for 9 - 11 at least, for Andrea, possibly longer if others want to linger?

Did somebody say they'd talk with Laurelle? I'm probably misspelling there, sorry!

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Cool, 9 at the HOJO I can definitely make it with NO kiddos!!! I will pack the night before and they can eat breakfast or whatever while I am there. I would just drive myself so I can leave whenever but I can't go in Saturday and the trip would cost me an extra $100 to drive my own car!

Andrea

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:18 PM
She said she would, but that's probably because she's thinking DLH @ 9, not HoJos. She did also mention to wake her up and then RUN! :lmao:

so does she think that you and her are just meeting up or what alex?

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:19 PM
I can't think of anywhere outdoors besides the pool can you guys? There is the center courtyards but no seating there. Maybe the quiet pool? There's never ANYONE there at that time!

Andrea

tinkermell
What have you told her already for that morning?

AndreaThat she has to get up and get her booty going to meet up with everyone................namely to get to see Alex.

AZMickeyfans
No April Showers please.......................unless it is for Megan!:laughing:

:lmao: I'll do the anti-rain dance.

disneegrl4eva
Did somebody say they'd talk with Laurelle? I'm probably misspelling there, sorry!

:wave2:

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:21 PM
I can't think of anywhere outdoors besides the pool can you guys? There is the center courtyards but no seating there. Maybe the quiet pool? There's never ANYONE there at that time!

Andrea

uh andrea...um i forgot to tell you but the kiddie pool will be closed when we are there...*runs for cover*

MATTERHORN
That sounds perfect!! I can't wait to see everyone again!! Alex, we have to figure out a way to get the kids together at some point, maybe Friday night? The girls ask about your DS a lot!!

Andrea

AZMickeyfans

Andrea

Its nice over there too if I remember correctly. :thumbsup2

so will I be the only one with a car? Excluding Andrea's family of course.

Melody do you want me to see if I can get some mylar balloons and pick up the night before?

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:22 PM
uh andrea...um i forgot to tell you but the kiddie pool will be closed when we are there...*runs for cover*

Don't toy with me woman!

Andrea

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:22 PM
the quiet pool will be the main pool because they are doing construction for a new pool theme*runs back under cover*

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:23 PM

Melody do you want me to see if I can get some mylar balloons and pick up the night before?

I can bring all the regular drinks if you guys want anything besides coffee. Maybe some soda or lemonades or waters. Let me know!

Andrea

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:24 PM
the quiet pool will be the main pool because they are doing construction for a new pool theme*runs back under cover*

You are a funny lady tonight!

Andrea

tinkermell
:rotfl:

MATTERHORN
BRB, gotta go brush Nathan's teeth and lay him down so I can type!

Andrea

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:26 PM
OMG i am NOT kidding....I am dead serious....

Alex2kMommy

Andrea

:wave2:
Thank you, Lynn! :goodvibes

Let's see what Laurelle (dang is that wrong?) says. Maybe she can come up with the perfect outdoor spot, and let us pull out some chairs?

Oh, and I didn't want to talk gifts, just in case she does search and find us all here. But if you are doing a gift (as opposed to a gift card), and I think most of us are doing an actual gift, just keep in mind that she's got to fly back or ship it. I may be able to bring something(s) back for her also, not sure.

So hopefully what you have in mind isn't huge, bulky, heavy, etc. I'm trying to think a little daintier than usual for mine. ;)

tinkermell

Melody do you want me to see if I can get some mylar balloons and pick up the night before?Yeah!
I'll let you know the theme, and then you can pickout the balloons and colors.

Can you bring some OJ in an ice-chest?

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Hmmm... so the "quiet pool" will be extra quiet? ;)

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:28 PM
I can bring drinks if everyone wants. I'll make sure I have OJ and waters and maybe one other juice. Does that sound okay?

Andrea

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Yeah!
I'll let you know the theme, and then you can pickout the balloons and colors.

Can you bring some OJ in an ice-chest?

Sweet! I'll do anything you ask! Juice in an ice chest sounds great! :thumbsup2

and I only offered dh's muffins and such because they are so good and then no one has to cook or buy anything. However if anyone wants to no problem I wont bring them. Let me know! I'm easy!

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:29 PM
this is what lorealle said...read em and weep

As it stands right now, we do tentatively expect that the Main Pool Area will be closed for all of April, May & June. But again, if that changes, we will definitely let you know! So keep checking into this thread!

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:30 PM
I can bring drinks if everyone wants. I'll make sure I have OJ and waters and maybe one other juice. Does that sound okay?

Andrea

Ok Andrea if its not too much trouble if you want the drinks you can have em! If you dont have time to go get them you can call and let me know! :thumbsup2

Alex2kMommy
That sounds perfect!! I can't wait to see everyone again!! Alex, we have to figure out a way to get the kids together at some point, maybe Friday night? The girls ask about your DS a lot!!
We'd love that. :)

MATTERHORN
Funny again!! Why would they not have closed it during winter months when no one swims. That makes no sense.

Andrea

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Well I'm bringing a gift. I want to make a blankie and burp rags. So hopefully she can stuff them somewhere. Otherwise, we can scounge up a box for her gifts, and send it back with her as her luggage.

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:31 PM

and I only offered dh's muffins and such because they are so good and then no one has to cook or buy anything. However if anyone wants to no problem I wont bring them. Let me know! I'm easy!

no no bring them

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Ok Andrea if its not too much trouble if you want the drinks you can have em! If you dont have time to go get them you can call and let me know! :thumbsup2

Good! I can run to the store the night before with my uncle's car and get drinks!! We'll have plenty of fridge room by then because it will be our last night and our stockpile will be gone!

We'd love that. :)

Perfect, I was bummed when I thought I might miss seeing you!! AZ is right on the edge, but if her kids were there, Lauren would freak if she didn't atleast get to see Morgan!

Andrea

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 10:32 PM

and I only offered dh's muffins and such because they are so good and then no one has to cook or buy anything. However if anyone wants to no problem I wont bring them. Let me know! I'm easy!Bring them! Bring them!!!

Does he sell scones too? I adore scones!!!! :love:

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Funny again!! Why would they not have closed it during winter months when no one swims. That makes no sense.

Andrea

hello we were just there in the "winter" time and they had the quiet pool closed remember? they are doing that first and then closing the main pool

AZMickeyfans
So as far as the juices food and cake goes we need to find out what Megan likes.

so if someone on the other thread says something like "I'm having apple juice right now its so yummy" then we have to answer back with "Oh I like OJ better" or "Cranberry is my first love" until she answers. Same with the cake. I'll say I have to make this chocolate castle cake next weekend, which I do, and someone can say "Oh, chocolate sucks I like yellow" "or white is the best" "funfetti gets me freaky" etc. So lets pick up on clues.

By the way I had fun typing that as I said them all out loud in different voices! :lmao:

MATTERHORN
Well I'm bringing a gift. I want to make a blankie and burp rags. So hopefully she can stuff them somewhere. Otherwise, we can scounge up a box for her gifts, and send it back with her as her luggage.

I agree, I am bringing a gift too!! Is it all hyenas going or are there gonig to be any girls there from the Girls only trip?

Andrea

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:34 PM
So as far as the juices food and cake goes we need to find out what Megan likes.

so if someone on the other thread says something like "I'm having apple juice right now its so yummy" then we have to answer back with "Oh I like OJ better" or "Cranberry is my first love" until she answers. Same with the cake. I'll say I have to make this chocolate castle cake next weekend, which I do, and someone can say "Oh, chocolate sucks I like yellow" "or white is the best" "funfetti gets me freaky" etc. So lets pick up on clues.

By the way I had fun typing that as I said them all out loud in different voices! :lmao:

:lmao: your a freak shawna hahahahashaha

Alex2kMommy
Perfect!

And Shawna's muffins (and a fondant cake?) sound great! I'm so excited!!!

MATTERHORN
hello we were just there in the "winter" time and they had the quiet pool closed remember? they are doing that first and then closing the main pool

Right but who the heck cares about the quiet pool? Why do that one first when no kids are there because of school? Let's close the kid oriented one when there will be lots more kids there, that sounds brainy!

Andrea

disneegrl4eva
I agree, I am bringing a gift too!! Is it all hyenas going or are there gonig to be any girls there from the Girls only trip?

Andrea

just hyenas right?

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:35 PM

Andrea

I think just the hyenas!

:cool2:

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 10:35 PM
That sounds sweet! :lovestruc

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:36 PM

I love Funfetti but I don't NEED it to get freaky! Cherry Chip is my fave, guess I should go post it!

Andrea

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 10:37 PM

Fine, but I refuse to say "funfetti". :mad: :lmao:

disneegrl4eva
Right but who the heck cares about the quiet pool? Why do that one first when no kids are there because of school? Let's close the kid oriented one when there will be lots more kids there, that sounds brainy!

Andrea

honey you are not saying anything that hasnt been posted over and over again...I agree I think it is crazy but you know how these huge conglomerates (sp?) are ...they make decisions during their power lunches:drinking1 :rolleyes1

MATTERHORN
I can't multi task, my computer is so slow to load pages that I'd never make it back here. But I guess since we've decided everything, there's not much more to say!! She's gonna be so surprise! I really do hope she finds out before we go. Lauren was born September 17, and I found out April 18 that she was a girl so we have on okay shot!

Andrea

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:39 PM
honey you are not saying anything that hasnt been posted over and over again...I agree I think it is crazy but you know how these huge conglomerates (sp?) are ...they make decisions during their power lunches:drinking1 :rolleyes1

Yes, and I think you should go meet with them on a LONG day where you've had no coffee or soda and not much rest!! That should do it! :rotfl:

Andrea

Why would you know that anyways, what are you doing asking about the pool?

tinkermell
I think just the hyenas!

:cool2:I have not let anybody else know about this. I guess if some want to hang, they are welcome to join in that morning. :goodvibes

AZMickeyfans
Perfect!

And Shawna's muffins (and a fondant cake?) sound great! I'm so excited!!!

melody, I forgot to quote you. No scones but I could get some. that would be a good idea. He has muffins, croissants, cinnamon rolls that would be easy to transport. Everything else there is hot for breakfast.

I dont know which kind of cake. I really want to make fondant because I can do some cool stuff but it doesnt taste as good as buttercream.

Any opinions? I guess I could make a fondant cake and bring some buttercream frosting on the side so you can put a dallop on when you take the fondant off! :lmao: only I would think of that. :sad2:

disneegrl4eva
I can't multi task, my computer is so slow to load pages that I'd never make it back here. But I guess since we've decided everything, there's not much more to say!! She's gonna be so surprise! I really do hope she finds out before we go. Lauren was born September 17, and I found out April 18 that she was a girl so we have on okay shot!

Andrea

oh you meant find out about the sex....at first i thought you were hoping she would find out about the party:lmao:

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Yes, and I think you should go meet with them on a LONG day where you've had no coffee or soda and not much rest!! That should do it! :rotfl:

Andrea

Why would you know that anyways, what are you doing asking about the pool?

i told you i have the hookups with Lorealle;) I wasnt ASKING about nothing

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:42 PM
I have not let anybody else know about this. I guess if some want to hang, they are welcome to join in that morning. :goodvibes

dont worry melody I swear I will make sure I drink coffee and soda before we leave out of the room...I wont go beast on you...I only do that because I have to hold it in all day and so when my Andrea comes home I can let it out....:lovestruc

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:42 PM
I took the pressure off of the funfetti!

BUt she isnt on now to participate! :lmao:

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Yeah, nerd, I want her to find out about the secret party!! Although going back and reading, it wasn't very clear!! LOL!

Hookups, Shmookups!

Andrea

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:43 PM
So to be clear, I'm bringing the food and balloons when Melody tells me what kind. If anything last minute needs to be picked up I can do that too.

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:44 PM
I took the pressure off of the funfetti!

BUt she isnt on now to participate! :lmao:

I know, I went over there and now she's not there!! So much for that idea, thank goodness we have a few weeks to figure it all out!

Andrea

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 10:44 PM

By the way I had fun typing that as I said them all out loud in different voices! :lmao:It's the slow typer here.:sad2:

I'll go with it. Hopefully I'll be around to help with the fishing.

(I'm hungry now for a piece of cake.) :rolleyes1

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:46 PM
It's the slow typer here.:sad2:

I'll go with it. Hopefully I'll be around to help with the fishing.

(I'm hungry now for a piece of cake.) :rolleyes1

funfetti perhaps? :lmao:

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Hey, I could get on one day and pretend Lauren has a project for school where she has to survey people and I hoped you guys would help me. Then I can post a list of food related questions and everyone can answer them along with Staley. I'll pretend it's for a school project she's doing?

Good idea or no? I can get the cake, juice, muffin, etc in there and she'll never suspect a thing!! I'll pretend Lauren has to chart or graph the answers!

Andrea

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:47 PM
funfetti perhaps? :lmao:

Gosh, I have Cherry Chip in the cupboard and cream cheese frosting! Now you guys have me wanting to go make cake at 9pm. Thanks!

Andrea

disneegrl4eva
Hey, I could get on one day and pretend Lauren has a project for school where she has to survey people and I hoped you guys would help me. Then I can post a list of food related questions and everyone can answer them along with Staley. I'll pretend it's for a school project she's doing?

Good idea or no? I can get the cake, juice, muffin, etc in there and she'll never suspect a thing!! I'll pretend Lauren has to chart or graph the answers!

Andrea

your so brilliant andrea....what would we EVER do without you?

Alex2kMommy
melody, I forgot to quote you. No scones but I could get some. that would be a good idea. He has muffins, croissants, cinnamon rolls that would be easy to transport. Everything else there is hot for breakfast.

I dont know which kind of cake. I really want to make fondant because I can do some cool stuff but it doesnt taste as good as buttercream.

Any opinions? I guess I could make a fondant cake and bring some buttercream frosting on the side so you can put a dallop on when you take the fondant off! :lmao: only I would think of that. :sad2:
OMG, my fillings are aching! :rotfl:

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:48 PM

Andrea

that sounds like a good idea. :thumbsup2

tinkermell
03-11-2008, 10:48 PM
dont worry melody I swear I will make sure I drink coffee and soda before we leave out of the room...I wont go beast on you...I only do that because I have to hold it in all day and so when my Andrea comes home I can let it out....:lovestruc:confused3 I am so confused?

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Lynn is referring to what children do when they are around their parents versus others!!

Andrea

eatmypixiedust
03-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Hello? Anybody home?

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:50 PM
:confused3 I am so confused?

andrea made mention of how I am if I dont have coffee and a coke making it like i was a beast without it....and i was just letting you know that I wont be that way with you...only around her:lovestruc because I have to keep it pent up till she is around and then I am free to let the beast in me come out

AZMickeyfans
so how many people do we have coming.

Megan
Melody
Alex
Andrea
Lynn
pixster
Bernice
Me

Am I missing someone?

MATTERHORN
your so brilliant andrea....what would we EVER do without you?

Thanks!! Everything I know I learned from you!! By the way, nice ticker. Where ya going?

Andrea

disneegrl4eva
Hello? Anybody home?

hey pix:goodvibes

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Sounds about right AZ! 8 is great!

Andrea

AZMickeyfans
Hello? Anybody home?

Pixster, I'm glad you came on tonight! We are planning megans shower. shhhh

MATTERHORN
Hi PIX!! Don't blow our cover!! !This is a hidden thread!! We have to whisper!

Andrea

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 10:52 PM

That's a cute idea! You can post it like we did those interview questions that everyone answered when they came on. :thumbsup2

eatmypixiedust
03-11-2008, 10:52 PM

Megan
Melody
Alex
Andrea
Lynn
pixster
Bernice
Me

Am I missing someone?

Is this your stalker hit list? :scared1: J/k!! Yes, I will be there but I need details. I don't know what to get Staley.......blankets? :confused3 I think baby GAP has cute clothes but it goes by the weight and I don't know how much her baby will weigh. :confused3 I always thought the clothes went by the month.

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:53 PM
AZ, you jinxed yourself!

Andrea

tinkermell
Shawna, don't worry about the scones. I just asked in case Jeff sold those too.

Andrea, I like the Lauren graph project. Sneeky sneeky!

Maybe I didn't make my self clear. I only let the Hyenas know about the shower. But if some other ladies want to come, that's Ok with me. Did that sound better?

Alex2kMommy

Megan
Melody
Alex
Andrea
Lynn
pixster
Bernice
Me

Am I missing someone?
Does Albort know/want to come? Isn't that what he was joking about bringing the supersoakers for? :rotfl2:

Though I will kill him if he does... :mad:

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:54 PM
AZ, you jinxed yourself!

Andrea

oh crap how?

MATTERHORN
Is this your stalker hit list? :scared1: J/k!! Yes, I will be there but I need details. I don't know what to get Staley.......blankets? :confused3 I think baby GAP has cute clothes but it goes by the weight and I don't know how much her baby will weigh. :confused3 I always thought the clothes went by the month.

They still go by month there, it just lists weight also! You want 3-6 months for winter clothes most likely! That's a safe bet, even with my 11 pounder 3 month was still big at birth!

Andrea

disneegrl4eva
Thanks!! Everything I know I learned from you!! By the way, nice ticker. Where ya going?

Andrea

me=:boat: :sail: :beach:

you=:laundy: :crazy2: :sad:

tinkermell

Megan
Melody
Alex
Andrea
Lynn
pixster
Bernice
Me

Am I missing someone?Add Sarah!

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:55 PM
oh crap how?

You posted twice at the same time!! I didn't mean some voodoo hex or anything, are you paranoid? :lmao: :rotfl2:

Andrea

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Shawna, don't worry about the scones. I just asked in case Jeff sold those too.

Andrea, I like the Lauren graph project. Sneeky sneeky!

Maybe I didn't make my self clear. I only let the Hyenas know about the shower. But if some other ladies want to come, that's Ok with me. Did that sound better?

It was clear the first time. I speak Melody! :lmao: :thumbsup2 I was just doing a headcount for food! I'll bring extra in case we pick up anyone else.

eatmypixiedust
03-11-2008, 10:56 PM

:rotfl:

MATTERHORN
I agree, I think it will be nice and cute with just us hyenas there. It sounds perfect!

Andrea

tinkermell
andrea made mention of how I am if I dont have coffee and a coke making it like i was a beast without it....and i was just letting you know that I wont be that way with you...only around her:lovestruc because I have to keep it pent up till she is around and then I am free to let the beast in me come out
OK ...........................I guess. :lmao:

disneegrl4eva
Add Sarah!

thats right but wont she be there with her mom? I can tell albert but he better not blow it...

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:57 PM
Add Sarah!

OMG! I am such a dufus. I feel bad now.

Alex2kMommy
Don't worry, pixster, the baby's going to need clothes for the whole year, so just get whatever looks cute in whatever size. You just need to be careful with obviously seasonal stuff (summer tops and shorts, heavy Christmas/winter clothing) Most of the year we wear layers, so that's a pretty safe bet. Or jammies. Or jeans.

I used to be pretty good at guessing age/weight, but with Mikalah, who knows? She is off the charts in height and weight, so if this baby follows in her giant footsteps... :confused3

eatmypixiedust
So it's a hyenas only shower? :confused:

AZMickeyfans
You posted twice at the same time!! I didn't mean some voodoo hex or anything, are you paranoid? :lmao: :rotfl2:

Andrea

yes and I thought you were going with Lynn on the cruise? Am I wrong?

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 10:58 PM

Very funny!

Andrea

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 10:58 PM
So it's a hyenas only shower? :confused:

well yeah...shes only been talking to the other women for a bit and she spends the majority of time over on the hyena thread

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 10:59 PM
Ok so because Sarah isnt on at night I'm an idiot!!!

New list

Megan
Sarah
Her mom probably
Melody
Lynn
Alex
Andrea
Pixster
Me

disneegrl4eva

didnt you see what I put? :rotfl2: shes being a smart ssa ...and so am i

MATTERHORN

Yes, I am going on the cruise!! I was just joking!

Andrea

eatmypixiedust
03-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Don't worry, pixster, the baby's going to need clothes for the whole year, so just get whatever looks cute in whatever size. You just need to be careful with obviously seasonal stuff (summer tops and shorts, heavy Christmas/winter clothing) Most of the year we wear layers, so that's a pretty safe bet. Or jammies. Or jeans.

I used to be pretty good at guessing age/weight, but with Mikalah, who knows? She is off the charts in height and weight, so if this baby follows in her giant footsteps... :confused3

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=7189&pid=541794&scid=541794002 :laughing:

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Ok so because Sarah isnt on at night I'm an idiot!!!

New list

Megan
Sarah
Her mom probably
Melody
Lynn
Alex
Andrea
Pixster
Me

ok im pulling out the beast...sarahs mom is not a hyena and this is a hyena babyshower....so someone needs to tell sarah its a hyena meet/babyshower...she can break away from her mom for an hour or so

tinkermell
thats right but wont she be there with her mom? I can tell albert but he better not blow it...
She will be with her Mom, but said her Mom would probably not come to the shower. But that was when we thought it was at the DLH. So now that it is at Hojos, she might like to come too.

Andrea, the same goes for your family too.

MATTERHORN
well yeah...shes only been talking to the other women for a bit and she spends the majority of time over on the hyena thread

Plus it's not really practical to provide food/cake/drinks for everyone on the girls only trip also!!

Andrea

eatmypixiedust
03-11-2008, 11:02 PM

Andrea

Will you able to smuggle us on board for those midnight buffets? :rolleyes1

AZMickeyfans

Andrea

DOH!

MATTERHORN
She will be with her Mom, but said her Mom would probably not come to the shower. But that was when we thought it was at the DLH. So now that it is at Hojos, she might like to come too.

Thanks, but I am leaving them all behind in the room! I want to actually be able to visit with you guys! :rotfl:

Andrea

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 11:05 PM
I think we will be good with sarah's mom coming if she wants to. No big deal. wouldnt be nice to leave her alone. She sounds sweet too.

And I forgot Bernice on that list. GEESH. I'm going off of my buddy list for who is online and I'm forgetting the people that are not online

Ok so again

Megan
Sarah
Her mom possibly
Bernice
Melody
Lynn
Alex
Pixster
Andrea
Me

eatmypixiedust
Plus it's not really practical to provide food/cake/drinks for everyone on the girls only trip also!!

Andrea

I don't think they will provide food on the ladies trip. I'm nervous about meeting them. I don't talk to them at all. :confused:

Alex2kMommy
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=7189&pid=541794&scid=541794002 :laughing:
Awwww! Those are soooo cute!

I miss having babies. :sad1:

Ds3 pronounced "banana" correctly yesterday. i was crushed. :sad:

disneegrl4eva

noooooooooooo melody....this is a hyena meet....and andrea doesnt even know sarah as it is...sarah only posts in the daytime and never on weekends and its cool for her but andrea is right about the food stuff...this is probably the only time we are all going to be able to hang out because god knows when staley is going to be able to be back...

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 11:06 PM
staley is online! Staley is online!

Andrea, do your thing!!! Or do it later. Battlestations everyone look alive!

eatmypixiedust
03-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Awwww! Those are soooo cute!

I miss having babies. :sad1:

Ds3 pronounced "banana" correctly yesterday. i was crushed. :sad:

Aww....poor Alex! :hug:

MATTERHORN
I don't think they will provide food on the ladies trip. I'm nervous about meeting them. I don't talk to them at all. :confused:

What I meant was that we are providing food for the shower so it makes sense that it's only hyenas there! You asked with a weird face when you asked if it was a hyena only shower!

Andrea

eatmypixiedust

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p204/annie666_2007/cannon%20hill/759844472a5236571183l1.jpg

Alex2kMommy
03-11-2008, 11:08 PM

You and your buddy list are KILLING ME!!! :lmao:

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 11:08 PM
Alright, I am going!

Andrea

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 11:09 PM
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p204/annie666_2007/cannon%20hill/759844472a5236571183l1.jpg

PERFECT!!!

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 11:10 PM
man now its gonna be retarded....you started randomly talking about cake over there...i thought andrea was going to bring it up...chill out peeps

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 11:14 PM
man now its gonna be retarded....you started randomly talking about cake over there...i thought andrea was going to bring it up...chill out peeps

she wont figure it out. we brought it up because alex was eating it. Only we know the joke.

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 11:16 PM
see, Andrea had a perfect segue! :lmao: :lmao:

disneegrl4eva
03-11-2008, 11:17 PM
melody where did you go?

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 11:30 PM
Okay, AZ, you have all you need now!!! I don't think she suspects anything at all so the plan worked!!

Andrea

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Okay, AZ, you have all you need now!!! I don't think she suspects anything at all so the plan worked!!

Andrea

Beautiful. Make sure you get some cranberry juice. That was genius!

eatmypixiedust
03-11-2008, 11:34 PM
awesome idea Andrea :)

MATTERHORN
03-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Thanks guys!! I can be pretty sneaky when needed!! You all are always going to suspect something now if Lauren ever really does have a project!!!LOL!

Andrea

AZMickeyfans
03-11-2008, 11:55 PM
Thanks guys!! I can be pretty sneaky when needed!! You all are always going to suspect something now if Lauren ever really does have a project!!!LOL!

Andrea

yeah any more interviews from you and we'll be suspicious! :lmao:

freakyfreakyfresh
03-12-2008, 12:42 AM
ok im closing this off guys so that the last post will show this random screen name so she wont be suspicious ;)