View Full Version : How has the availability been for booking BCV?
03-14-2002, 05:42 PM
Tried booking today for a late August stay and could only get five out of eight nights confirmed (wait-listed on the rest) for 2BR @ BCV.
How has it been for others who have called MS for future stays at BCV?
03-14-2002, 05:55 PM
We're staying there 7/28-8/1 and 8/4-8/8. Both ressies are for studios, no trouble getting the dates.
03-14-2002, 06:19 PM
We had no trouble getting our reservations for a 1BR in July and a 2BR in November.
03-14-2002, 06:30 PM
we where wait listed for a 2 bedroom from 8/18-8/24
03-14-2002, 08:22 PM
We have August 20-25 at BCV 1bdr.:D
03-14-2002, 11:54 PM
Called today to add on a Friday night (11/15) to our November trip. MS said they were "wide open" for that night.
03-15-2002, 02:49 AM
Just tried changing my late July VWL booking for BCV(studios), but no luck only one bedrooms left.
Tempting tho .....
03-15-2002, 08:04 AM
We have a 2 BR at BCV Aug 25-30. We did book on 3/6 but I just added the 25th (an extra day) on 3/12. Good luck with the wait list. I hope you get the days you need and who know, maybe we will be neighbors. We'll be the 6 people with big:D
03-15-2002, 08:07 AM
We also had trouble in late August and are wait listed for that week (although we did get BWV ressies so we get to go either way). MS told me that there is a convention at Epcot that week so demand is especially high for that week. I believe it is the Disneyana convention, tho I'm not sure.
03-15-2002, 02:05 PM
I just got off the phone with MS. Booked a studio at BCV for the week of July 13-20. I was on hold for about 6 mins, got the next to the last studio for that week. I cancelled my week at the VWL, so there is a studio available if you need one.
03-15-2002, 02:18 PM
We booked from the 7/7 to 7/14 at the BCV in a studio and then on to our home at the VWL from 7/14 to 7/19. We are taking some days at the start at CSR to avoid the heavy points for Fri/Sat night stays. We booked on the 7th March to avoid disappointment.
Looking forward to it already.
03-16-2002, 12:46 AM
we booked on 3/6 and had no problem getting 2 bedroom for 9/29 thru 10/9.. and our guide even was able to get 90 points borrowed from 2003 through an exception.
my family is a brand new member and they would not let us borrow from 2003, but my guide put in for an exception.. she has been great.. now we can stay for 10 nights and don't have to wait until june (our expected closing date) to try and borrow the points needed for the extra days.. great job ms!!:D :D
03-16-2002, 03:23 AM
We booked BCV for early-July and I got the impression that there are still many open rooms for mid-July.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.