PDA

View Full Version : Making Building Requests at OKW

musical2
03-14-2002, 10:31 AM
I have made reservations for OKW 2Br for two weeks this coming December. How far in advance should I make building requests, or should I have done this already? My wife had bad knees and we would like to have a ground floor room and one close to the main building if possible.

Bart

DebbieB
03-14-2002, 11:48 AM
You should do it when you make the reservation, so I would call now. Make sure you let them know it is for medical reasons. If you do not want a handicapped room (roll in shower), be sure to let them know. I would also fax the room controller 5 days before arrival to confirm. This isn't really necessary, but I like to do it just to confirm, can't hurt.

yesdisneyfool
03-20-2002, 12:48 PM
musical2
making a building request is just that a request, but I have been successful for the last 3 ressies. Just fax a request 4-5 days before arrival to:
Old Key West
Attn: Room Assignor
Fax #407-827-7710

Be specific and polite. Use words such as - We would like your help..., If we may request....,and always, thank you for taking the time to make our wishes come true.

SueM in MN
03-20-2002, 10:13 PM
They do fill medical requests before they fill general requests for the same thing. Make your request now. They should send you an amended confirmation slip; check the wording on it to make sure it says "first floor for Medical Need" or something very similar.