PDA

View Full Version : BCV incentives changing?


sgttpepp
03-13-2002, 07:39 PM
I was told by my guide today that BCV incentives ($5 off per point or free nights) may change as soon as the end of this month? What that change would be she didn't know. Only that a change in the near future was possible. Anyone else hear this?

Terry S
03-13-2002, 09:14 PM
I talked to my guide today to let him know I wanted to do an add-on. He mentioned that he would be leaving to go out of town and wouldn't be back until the end of the month and would call me then to do the add-on. I told him I wanted the $5 incentive and he said no problem. He didn't mention a different incentive at all. I hope this doesn't change before he gets back!

Did you guide give you any impression at all if they thought the new incentive would be better or worse?

WDWguru
03-13-2002, 09:31 PM
I spoke to my guide yesterday with some questions about adding on. She indicated sales had been going so well that there was discussion of ending the current incentive right after Easter. She said they were already at 75% of their "plan" - whatever that means - and that they expected the Easter rush to push them over.

We have been considering a BCV add-on and were going to talk it over and meet with her when we're there in April. She said we may not want to wait that long!

CaptainMidnight
03-13-2002, 09:42 PM
Great to know before it happens. Just another example of how great this board is.

tfc3rid
03-14-2002, 09:22 AM
That sucks for me... I am in NY State and don;t plan on coming to FLA until July...

Damn shame...

chris1gill
03-14-2002, 01:47 PM
tfc3rid, why don't you get a cheap Florida Airfare & go down for a weekend? Might be worth your while depending how many points you want to buy!!!

disneydawn6
03-14-2002, 07:21 PM
I live in CA and when I wanted to buy at WLV they were not registered there yet. I had planed to go down to FL but not for another 3 months... They were then going to raise the price from $72 to $75. Since I had comfirmed with my guide that I was going to buy , just waited for CA to clear or till my trip to FL, they did honor the lower price even though the price had gone up when I actually bought... I am waiting to do an add on at BCV now but CA is not registered again so I am calling my guide tomorrow to make sure he will let me have the $5 off, I am going to FL at the end of April so I am hoping they will honor that incentive like they did last time....

tfc3rid
03-15-2002, 09:07 AM
No Flying For Me...No Thank You

JonHM
03-15-2002, 09:15 AM
That's weird - I specifically asked my guide if there were any states that were not registered to do sales over the phone for Beach Club, and she claimed that there was *only 1* state that wasn't registered, and that that was NY. Have you confirmed that recently?

disneydawn6
03-15-2002, 12:34 PM
Just called my guide yesterday.. He said CA is still a No. Said CA is harder to register then NY. They expect NY in a few weeks and CA is expected to take longer then that.. again:mad: CA didn't get registered till end of June, beginning of July last year for WLV. Not sure about NY... Said they were so busy he was going on vacation for a week and expected to have over a hundred calls waiting for him when he returned;) Guess they're commissions are great right now....

sparkspeak
03-16-2002, 03:23 AM
My guide indicated that BCV incentives could change or stop at any time, which prompted me to buy now rather than just before the announced point price increase (6/2/02.)

disneydawn6
03-16-2002, 01:34 PM
wish I could buy now.... Just waiting...... Hoping the incentives are still avaiable when I get down there at the end of April.... My guide said he hoped they would make exceptions for the incentives if they stopped before NY and CA get registered....