PDA

View Full Version : CMO TOP 10 Announced

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15

Trippy_D_DooDah
03-30-2008, 08:15 PM
Welcome back! Glad to hear the wedding went well. Did they enjoy the music you were able to put together? Did you play "Cotton Eye Joe" from the Rednex????? I love that song...my sister-in-law had it played at there reception. It came on and shoes came off...not mine...I was in charge of video taping the event.

So, you do have a soapbox?!?!? I think 3guysandagal made a reference about borrowing it and I wasn't aware you even had one. :scared1:

Too bad you didn't run to Kroger last night to stock up, you could have gotten the 3 12pk cokes for $7 ($2.34/each). That would have taken care of everyone's thirst inexpensively.

Enough about that....SPEECH!!!!! SPEECH!!!!! http://i.slickdeals.net/images/smilies2/soap.gif

*dusting off soapbox from the great DISbate*

*stepping up (yep still tall) and clearing throat*

FIRST OF ALL... (sorry, I guess there is no need to yell) First of all I would like to thank the a-CAT-omey for such a prestigious honor. I will gladly and graciously share this award with Big Thunder Mountain as we strive to live up to the high standards of the Ducky Ambassador representing the fine state of Georgia here on the DIS and wherever the road takes us. Of course as I have learned from my "catching up," Big Thunder won't be driving us. Sorry to hear about your ride.

Secondly, as soon as I figure out how to put my award into my signature, I will proudly display it.

*stepping down and moving back behind my turntables*

Thanks again. Sorry I couldn't be here to spin music for the festivities... and I just got the Jonas Brothers remix to "When You Look Me In The Eyes" over the weekend too... http://www.smileyhut.com/music/dj.gif (http://www.smileyhut.com)

CodyandToby
03-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Hello Everyone! We're so happy to unveil our new cat-o-tar tonight! The anticipation has been building the last couple of days and we're so thankful to Cat O'Tigger for her wonderful talents and inspiration!

To Celebrate this magnificent event, we've put together a Disney/California trip report which includes a special Behind the Scenes look at our CMO video entry. The video can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvEzxIzIpc

Please take a look and let us know what you think! Again, a HUGE THANK YOU to CAT-O-TIGGER!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 08:36 PM
Hello Everyone! We're so happy to unvail our new cat-o-tar tonight! The anticipation has been building the last couple of days and we're so thankful to Cat O'Tigger for her wonderful talents and inspiration!

To Celebrate this magnificent event, we've put together a Disney/California trip report which includes a special Behind the Scenes look at our CMO video entry. The video can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvEzxIzIpc

Please take a look and let us know what you think! Again, a HUGE THANK YOU to CAT-O-TIGGER!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

party: :jumping1: party: Loved the backstage pass! Especially loved Cody telling Toby how to say, "Hi."

And your Cat-O-Tar......it is awesome.......quick question, are you guys twins??

CodyandToby
03-30-2008, 08:41 PM
party: :jumping1: party: Loved the backstage pass! Especially loved Cody telling Toby how to say, "Hi."

And your Cat-O-Tar......it is awesome.......quick question, are you guys twins?? ;)

Yes, identical! We're 3 minutes apart...our heart beats were synchronized so the doctor kept telling Mum there's only 1! :goodvibes :goodvibes

And Thank you very much! We're glad you like our Cat-O-Tar! Cat' did a wonderful job!

swwake
03-30-2008, 08:48 PM
ummm.....I don't think I have met y'all yet, Cody and Toby. I love your avatar. I guess I must have come into this thread a little late. Don't know what to say. I'm speechless and blushing....

CodyandToby
03-30-2008, 08:55 PM
ummm.....I don't think I have met y'all yet, Cody and Toby. I love your avatar. I guess I must have come into this thread a little late. Don't know what to say. I'm speechless and blushing....

Hi swwake! We tend to keep up with all the news without posting too much. Our sister is ToTheSea and she keeps us informed whenever the wind changes!

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 09:05 PM
Hi swwak! We tend to keep up with all the news without posting too much. Our sister is ToTheSea and she keeps us informed whenever the wind changes!

Where is our friend Toth tonight? Too tired after all of the ducking from Mrs. Fleagle's spinning kicks last night??

Calliaz
03-30-2008, 09:11 PM
http://www.cathie-mcquistion.com/images/559_quint_proclaim.jpg

I'm sorry I missed the festivities last night! I quite honestly didn't think I'd get an award since I'm not around nearly as much as everyone else (at least I don't post as often). I'm touched.

Thanks Cat!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Guess Cathie is catching up on sleep?? :faint: That was two nights of writing and crayoning for her.....she must be tired too!! :artist:

In case I am gone before she stops in, Cathie, thanks again for making that look effortless!! A fun night was had by all thanks to you! :thumbsup2

tothesea
03-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Where is our friend Toth tonight? Too tired after all of the ducking from Mrs. Fleagle's spinning kicks last night??

:rotfl: hi Ann! i'm here! :wave2: did get a work out last night, but no harm done--it was worth it to see the spinning/dancing, even if it was from under a table! ;)

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm sorry I missed the festivities last night! I quite honestly didn't think I'd get an award since I'm not around nearly as much as everyone else (at least I don't post as often). I'm touched.

Thanks Cat!

Just in case you missed them.......here come the congratulatory smilies in your honor!!!

party: party: :jumping1: :jumping1: party: party:

wotruba-disney
03-30-2008, 09:20 PM
My sentiments exactly!

Although I still wonder.... If the remaining seven (who are tied for fourth ;) ) were eventually contacted and told that they're out of the running, were they also told who made the Top Three? (... Or does each person only know his/her personal status? I'm thinking that it would be safer to keep things as secretive as possible -- even within the inner sanctum of the Top 10.)

...Again, I'm sooo overthinking this! All of this waiting could make a person crazy! :crazy2: (Disney & Careerbuilder have mercy on us!)

I WAS sworn to secrecy when I made the top ten, but I have not been contacted by either sponsor since the end of the voting. In my own mind (very small - tight space) I will win a position in the top three, but none of the top ten have been notified yet as far as I know. I have not gotten any notification. Doo-Dah, Dav-odd, Dete-ta-dete, Deedee.

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 09:22 PM
:rotfl: hi Ann! i'm here! :wave2: did get a work out last night, but no harm done--it was worth it to see the spinning/dancing, even if it was from under a table! ;)

Hi Toth! I loved how your brothers wrote your name as ToTheSea.........maybe the caps would help me see your name correctly??? Nope.....you will always be......say it outloud with me.......Tooth-es-sia!!!

tothesea
03-30-2008, 09:22 PM
Loved the backstage pass! Especially loved Cody telling Toby how to say, "Hi."

And I especially liked the parts toward the end! Love it guys! You did real good! :thumbsup2

Mrs. Fleagle
03-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Hello All.....

Just coming to say a quick hello! :wave2:

Nice to see you again Cody and Toby! I'm glad you liked Fleagle's pins. Thanks for the nice card and gifts by the way.....I thanked sis, but wasn't sure she's passed my gratitude on to you two yet. So, Thanks! You all are very kind!

Well, terribly sore today. Must remember to stretch before my next performance. :upsidedow

Making it an early night tonight......nothing personal folks, just way tired. I'll check in tomorrow morning! Nighty night...sleep tight!

Oh, could someone please check in on HMF? Tuck him in for me!
:hug:

tothesea
03-30-2008, 09:25 PM

Thanks Cat!

Congratulations Calli! You're a big part of this, as evidenced by your award! :goodvibes

wotruba-disney
03-30-2008, 09:26 PM
And furthermore, and more importantly, The sweet Miss Vickie and I are taking ten other people to the opening game of the Mariners tomorrow at 3:40 and if y'all keep me up again with wild and perfunctory partying, I will miss the game especially if I fall asleep and miss the Bainbridge ferry to Seattle. So please, keep it down, kids, and Mrs. Fleagle put that WW costume away! It makes me very nervous.

Does anyone know what "perfunctory" means? Wish I knew.

Truly love you all,
Grampa David

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 09:26 PM
I WAS sworn to secrecy when I made the top ten, but I have not been contacted by either sponsor since the end of the voting. In my own mind (very small - tight space) I will win a position in the top three, but none of the top ten have been notified yet as far as I know. I have not gotten any notification. Doo-Dah, Dav-odd, Dete-ta-dete, Deedee.

Whew.......David....glad to see you here tonight! After the police and bloody marys and all last night...........

And p.s. thanks for your sharing during all of this! It has got to be so tough. As a former headhunter, they really owe the Top 10ers all some form of communication. I am sure they all remember what it was like when they were interviewing for their very own job!!

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 09:29 PM
And furthermore, and more importantly, The sweet Miss Vickie and I are taking ten other people to the opening game of the Mariners tomorrow at 3:40 and if y'all keep me up again with wild and perfunctory partying, I will miss the game especially if I fall asleep and miss the Bainbridge ferry to Seattle. So please, keep it down, kids, and Mrs. Fleagle put that WW costume away! It makes me very nervous.

Does anyone know what "perfunctory" means? Wish I knew.

Truly love you all,
Grampa David

Every time you write Miss Vickie, I think of Tiny Tim.....the Tip Toe through the Tulips one!

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 09:31 PM
Hello All.....

Just coming to say a quick hello! :wave2:

Nice to see you again Cody and Toby! I'm glad you liked Fleagle's pins. Thanks for the nice card and gifts by the way.....I thanked sis, but wasn't sure she's passed my gratitude on to you two yet. So, Thanks! You all are very kind!

Well, terribly sore today. Must remember to stretch before my next performance. :upsidedow

Making it an early night tonight......nothing personal folks, just way tired. I'll check in tomorrow morning! Nighty night...sleep tight!

:hug:

Hi there Amy! Have a great night! I am heading out soon as well.......:cloud9:

wotruba-disney
03-30-2008, 09:31 PM
Whew.......David....glad to see you here tonight! After the police and bloody marys and all last night...........

And p.s. thanks for your sharing during all of this! It has got to be so tough. As a former headhunter, they really owe the Top 10ers all some form of communication. I am sure they all remember what it was like when they were interviewing for their very own job!!

Ann- You have captured my heart, and not just because you said pages ago that you may have typed something inappropriate. No, you have captured my heart because you have a marvelous spirit. Vickie, put back the bloody mary syrup and, no, I'm not stalking Ann.

Anyone know what inappropriate means?

Mrs. Fleagle
03-30-2008, 09:32 PM
So please, keep it down, kids, and Mrs. Fleagle put that WW costume away! It makes me very nervous.

Truly love you all,
Grampa David

I pulled a few seams in the costume last night with my high kicks....so it's being sewn back up. No worries. You can sleep tight and have peaceful dreams. ;)

:cloud9:
Amy

BigThunderMtn
03-30-2008, 09:33 PM

Does this mean you're going to help me get that marketing position? :)

tothesea
03-30-2008, 09:33 PM

Hi Mrs. Fleagle from me too! You guys both have a great night! Still laughing here when I think of you all! :goodvibes

Mrs. Fleagle
03-30-2008, 09:34 PM

Good night Ann! :banana: I know you like the dancing banana. My gift to you before you turn out the lights.....

Mrs. Fleagle
03-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Hi Mrs. Fleagle from me too! You guys both have a great night! Still laughing here when I think of you all! :goodvibes

Nice defense last night by the way. You've got "skills". The duck and weave....nice! ::yes::

tothesea
03-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Yes, identical! We're 3 minutes apart...our heart beats were synchronized so the doctor kept telling Mum there's only 1! :goodvibes :goodvibes

And Thank you very much! We're glad you like our Cat-O-Tar! Cat' did a wonderful job!

CAT!!! You did do an AWESOME job!!! AMAZING! Hope you're doing good today--thanks again for all you've done!!! :goodvibes

Oh, and guys...um...did you just call Mom, "Mum"??? :dance3:

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Ann- You have captured my heart, and not just because you said pages ago that you may have typed something inappropriate. No, you have captured my heart because you have a marvelous spirit. Vickie, put back the bloody mary syrup and, no, I'm not stalking Ann.

Anyone know what inappropriate means?

Don't know if you remember this, but you had me at your first food reference!

Here I thought I would be kicked out of the room for my ever-so-slightly-not-intended-to-be-inappropriate reference and I end up caputuring a heart?!

Great night then and on that note (not singing it, I promise)......have a great evening everyone!

Especially Vickie and David, who, I suspect, even if a food reference were not made, would have had me right from the start anyway!

tothesea
03-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Nice defense last night by the way. You've got "skills". The duck and weave....nice! ::yes::

:rotfl2: Why thank you! :goodvibes Unfortunately, that would be the only kind of dancing I'm capable of--the duck and weave! :laughing:

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Good night Ann! :banana: I know you like the dancing banana. My gift to you before you turn out the lights.....

These are for you Amy!!! Get the sawdust ready!!! They cut me off at 25 of them!!

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 09:46 PM
Does this mean you're going to help me get that marketing position? :)

I thought you already had a job....in radio! ;)

Trippy_D_DooDah
03-30-2008, 09:50 PM

Wait! Big Thunder works in radio? That's news to me. I know he said his dream job was to be a DJ, but I didn't know he worked in radio. Hey BTM, are you at a competing station? I had no idea.

tothesea
03-30-2008, 09:54 PM

Hope you hear some good news SOON! I can only imagine how hard the waiting must be--but you're handling it quite well! :goodvibes

BigThunderMtn
03-30-2008, 09:56 PM
These are for you Amy!!! Get the sawdust ready!!! They cut me off at 25 of them!!

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

That many bouncing balls of fun have been known to cause seizures in some people. :laughing:

http://b2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00111/29/52/111722592_m.jpg
(as you can see I look nothing like Tripp)

He isn't a Disney character, but his show makes me laugh. Got to meet him when he came to town promoting at a local radio station...sorry Tripp...not Star94. It's O.K. though...they got moved on to HD Radio and the web (essentially closed for business), so we know which station is better. :cool1:

http://www.myweddingfavors.com/images/core/star94-logo.gif

P.S. I don't, nor have I ever worked in radio. Would someone working in radio dress up like that? Don't you all sit around in shorts and t-shirts?

BigThunderMtn
03-30-2008, 10:05 PM

I wish! Well, with a family of 5 I hardly doubt I could even try. Would have to start as an intern or go to broadcast school. Can't do either and pay the bills. :)

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 10:05 PM
That many bouncing balls of fun have been known to cause seizures in some people. :laughing:

He isn't a Disney character, but his show makes me laugh. Got to meet him when he came to town promoting at a local radio station...sorry Tripp...not Star94. It's O.K. though...they got moved on to HD Radio and the web (essentially closed for business), so we know which station is better. :cool1:

P.S. I don't, nor have I ever worked in radio. Would someone working in radio dress up like that? Don't you all sitting around in shorts and t-shirts?

Hmmmmmm.........I just don't remember the last time I just happened to be at a local radio station at the exact same time George Lopez was there.........good timing BTM!

Pictures and all! Consumer data, wasn't that your industry? And you just happened to be at 99X radio station? Now the old headhunter in me is really kicking into gear.....you do know a lot about song lists, timing, public appearances......and marketing! You are great at marketing.....RADIO TALENT!!

Trippy_D_DooDah
03-30-2008, 10:06 PM

http://www.myweddingfavors.com/images/core/star94-logo.gif

P.S. I don't, nor have I ever worked in radio. Would someone working in radio dress up like that? Don't you all sitting around in shorts and t-shirts?

http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00448/72/45/448015427_m.jpg

Pretty much, but I'm wearing a nice shirt in this pic ...:)

tothesea
03-30-2008, 10:09 PM
...Again, I'm sooo overthinking this! All of this waiting could make a person crazy! :crazy2: (Disney & Careerbuilder have mercy on us!)

And DIS, I hope you hear something SOON too! :listen:

:rotfl:

Trippy_D_DooDah
03-30-2008, 10:11 PM
I know it took us a while to get our schedules coordinated so that we can be on the DIS at the same time but we finally did it. And now you can see that we are not the same person.

Hey Ann? How long were you a head hunter? Did you ever place anyone in say... uh... radio?

BigThunderMtn
03-30-2008, 10:14 PM
Hmmmmmm.........I just don't remember the last time I just happened to be at a local radio station at the exact same time George Lopez was there.........good timing BTM!

Pictures and all! Consumer data, wasn't that your industry? And you just happened to be at 99X radio station? Now the old headhunter in me is really kicking into gear.....you do know a lot about song lists, timing, public appearances......and marketing! You are great at marketing.....RADIO TALENT!!

I am flattered...really. If only it were true. I just really enjoy radio. I was there for an open invitation for listeners to join the MorningX for breakfast (which had to have been 3-4 years ago). They did that from time to time. George Lopez just happen to be a guest that morning...I brought my camera to take pics of my visit, but it came in handy for something else.

Honestly, why would I post a pic of me in a radio station if I really worked there and you were already suspiscious. :confused3

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 10:16 PM
I know it took us a while to get our schedules coordinated so that we can be on the DIS at the same time but we finally did it. And now you can see that we are not the same person.

Hey Ann? How long were you a head hunter? Did you ever place anyone in say... uh... radio?

Financial mainly and also some entertainment placements as well...........oh, this is just fun for me to pass the time as we wait until you can announce one way or the other.......for what it is worth, I don't think you are the same person, I just have this sneaky feeling that you already knew one another previously.

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 10:23 PM
Forgot to add, you asked how long, for too many years! Worked in NYC as a Swiss Banker then went on to place financial professionals. Branched out on my own and did some entertainment placements. Then became a mommy.

That is why the way CB is handling this is bothering me so much. They do this for a living and if they want people to use their service.....they need to prove that they will be there for you. You, as the potential employee, are all they have to offer their clients! If not for this job, for the next!

Trippy_D_DooDah
03-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Financial mainly and also some entertainment placements as well...........oh, this is just fun for me to pass the time as we wait until you can announce one way or the other.......for what it is worth, I don't think you are the same person, I just have this sneaky feeling that you already knew one another previously.

I didn't know who he was when he first popped on and started posting. I have spoken with him on the request line since then though. He's a good guy and I appreciate all of the support he has given me. In fact, I appreciate all of the support from the DIS. I'm not sure if I ever posted a "Thank You!"

Did/Do you have a video for this contest. I would love to see it, just so I know who I am talking to. I was going through some of the Dis'ers videos earlier today just to put faces with names and refresh my memory.

Trippy_D_DooDah
03-30-2008, 10:31 PM
Whew! I'm wiped out from the weekend and need to get some sleep. I'll check in tomorrow, unless we are still having computer problems in FM Control like the ones that plagued us last week. G'night all!

kennythepirate
03-30-2008, 10:33 PM
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]
And p.s. thanks for your sharing during all of this! It has got to be so tough. As a former headhunter, they really owe the Top 10ers all some form of communication.

Hey Ann, I'll trade you one of my heads for two of yours! I like your TGIF uniform much better too!

You may not look like Tripp, but you DO look a lot like a famous Mexican-American Comedian who once filmed a show at Disneyland!

Good night John-boy!

Trippy_D_DooDah
03-30-2008, 10:38 PM
Hey Ann, I'll trade you one of my heads for two of yours! I like your TGIF uniform much better too!

You may not look like Tripp, but you DO look a lot like a famous Mexican-American Comedian who once filmed a show at Disneyland!

Good night John-boy!

Hey Kenny! Had to pop back on to say hello. Ok, really, I'm going to bed *yawn*

AnnDisneyFan
03-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Envy is a very tricky thing Tripp. I don't begrudge you this opportunity at all! I have come in this thread almost every day since I joined (and many days before that lurking).

I am sure you have seen the progression of some of the posters from being really excited about their own entry to downright depressed about now being selected. Comparisons have been made and videos, rules and qualifications picked to shreds.

People have come in here and stayed. Some others that were Top 20 and didn't make it to Top 10 have gone on to other things.....I earned my Cat Proclamation though.....I am living in a state of Disney Denial as I am still hoping and praying that Disney made an oversight and the call is coming!

So, here it goes again, if I offended anyone by my suspicions regarding Tripp and BTM, I am truly sorry. Just my silly little inquiring mind going wacky as usual. Tripp, as I have said before, the support BTM has given you is remarkable.

I just an unnatural attachment to this competition and a teeny bit of knowledge of how headhunting works (p.s. and in my humble opinion, it is not this way!)........maybe I am simply wishing I were still in the competition to see if I had what it took to get the votes. I really wanted this....and I apparently am not over it yet. Sincere good luck to you though.

meggin
03-30-2008, 11:13 PM
yeah, about the weapons in the show...i don't think that they're very sharp, but they could still injure some people. we have to check them in and out during rehearsal (naturally), and i'm assuming that the theatre has the proper paperwork for that and the flash paper that we're using in the show.

let's hope that they make the first row sign a waiver...

love,
meggin

p.s. i think i'm going to head to bed early tonight--it's been a LONG week!

Marshay
03-30-2008, 11:32 PM
...Returning to some earlier posts, because it truly is tough to keep up with this thread -- especially during action like last night's event:

Yeah, my family's experience during our last visit was somewhat similar. After riding Journey into Imagination, we tracked down Figment at his meet-and-greet station. We were the only people there. In fact, after I reviewed our photo and determined we could do better (the danger of digital technology! ;) ), we hopped behind the one couple that had just arrived and immediately tried again.

I guess I can understand phasing out experiences that don't receive as much traffic, but I feel like poor Figment wasn't really given a fair chance. The meet-and-greet area was sort of hidden. (I'm guessing that Disney fanatics, compulsive planners and die-hard Figment fans were the only folks who really knew to look for it! :sad2:)

Thanks for sharing your cute pictures. I noticed that you were wearing lime green! (Has anyone ever stopped you or flashed you the DISboards "signal"?)

Edited to Add: For those of you DISboards newbies, who just read that last lime-green comment, scratched your heads and exclaimed, "huh?!?":

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1410032

I specifically wore a lot of lime green that trip! But only ran into one other person ("Oceania") whom I hadn't met before nor have ever seen on here.

But for our May trip, I'll be all decked out again in LGMH on our stroller and my Baggalini and wearing home-made tie dye shirts, or lots of lime green.

I'm hoping to meet more Dissers this trip!

wotrubasgirl
03-30-2008, 11:45 PM
:grouphug: Don't know if you remember this, but you had me at your first food reference!

Here I thought I would be kicked out of the room for my ever-so-slightly-not-intended-to-be-inappropriate reference and I end up caputuring a heart?!

Great night then and on that note (not singing it, I promise)......have a great evening everyone!

Especially Vickie and David, who, I suspect, even if a food reference were not made, would have had me right from the start anyway!
Ann, you are so sweet and supportive to everyone. I think it's wonderful that all of you have each other to get through this. My mother in Hawaii, my girls, my sweet sweet husband and many others have put so much time into this because of our unending love and belief in my dad. I hope we all hear something soon.

Marshay
03-30-2008, 11:57 PM
I wanted to say again a huge thanks to Autopia for letting us know your status (or rather lack thereof). For those of us living this all through you, it's nice to have a little 'behind the scenes' knowledge. Please know all our good thoughts and hugs go out to you.

Many thanks for sharing with us. Not only is it great for our curious minds, it shows that you care about us and want to keep us in the loop, too (and no mind games!). These two CMO threads have devoted folks to this contest -- whether you are tied for 21, tied for 11 or tied for 4.

You are in good company with 7 others folks ... so I hope you are proud of your achievement!

POC: This is in no way to be a plea for the Top 3. We do not expect anything from you at this time. Just enjoy your few minutes of non-famous status...in mere days, you will become Famous!!

DISgeeksfromDC
03-31-2008, 12:22 AM
Hey Marshay and wotrubasgirl! I was just "lurking," noticed that both of your green dots are lit and thought I'd briefly log on to say a quick "hello."

And, about Mr. Autopia: I agree! It was very nice of him to give us an update! Thanks!! :flower3:

madbrad76
03-31-2008, 12:27 AM

I know it must be difficult for you to not know anything at this point. Even if you aren't chosen for one of the top 3, just remember you were still a part of the TOP 10.

:grouphug:
Ann, you are so sweet and supportive to everyone. I think it's wonderful that all of you have each other to get through this. My mother in Hawaii, my girls, my sweet sweet husband and many others have put so much time into this because of our unending love and belief in my dad. I hope we all hear something soon.

:wave: Let me be the 1st to say welcome to wotrubasgirl.

DISgeeksfromDC
03-31-2008, 12:28 AM
More comments on older posts:
('Still catching up...)

Yeah, it's a mean disease. But we were lucky in that my Mom hasn't had the violent thing happen. In fact, if anything she became even sweeter than she was before!

One of the things I did when we were on our trips was I bought tigger and eeyore ears for us, and made a little adjustment by adding Mickey ears on top. We wore those everywhere, and she was sooooo tickled by all the attention. Think about it...how many really older ladies wear ears all the time? She looked so cute! Everyone who saw her had to smile, and many fussed over her. Even un-disney unhappy looking men would comment "Nice ears!" and give her a big smile. She'd smile back, and shake her head so the eeyore ears would swing back and forth!

Here's the best picture of us where you can see the ears - we sure had fun!

http://lh6.google.com/cathie.mcquistion/R-rxRllx0-I/AAAAAAAAArY/jT73j_kV50E/s288/disney_0444.jpg (http://lh6.google.com/cathie.mcquistion/R-rxRllx0-I/AAAAAAAAArY/jT73j_kV50E/disney_0444.jpg?imgmax=640)

Click on the photo to see a bigger version!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's condition, Cat! (I sounds like you two have a very close relationship, and I'm glad that you both had the opportunity to take some special Disney vacations together!)

I love the story about your mom's Eeyore ears! ('Cute picture, too!)

DISgeeksfromDC
03-31-2008, 12:32 AM
Okay, I'm officially logging off for the night, but I first wanted to say a quick "Hello" -- and "Good-bye" :rolleyes: -- to madbrad before I do! :wave2:

Have a good one! :hippie:

Marshay
03-31-2008, 12:34 AM
hey, DisGeeks and MadBrad (and any others!)

just popped back on ... trying to finalize our upcoming trip and make sure Disney hasn't changed any of the hours, special events, etc.

Just found out that the slide at SAB at BCV will be closed while we are there -- bummer!! That's a fun slide!

DisGeeks -- my DH saw your siggie and really enjoyed it!

madbrad76
03-31-2008, 12:35 AM
I'm starting to be a little concerned about catotigger. I've noticed that she hasn't been on all night. I hope she's getting some much needed rest. After last night, I think we all needed some rest.

I know this is a very difficult time for those in the top 10. There are some dying to spill the beans and there are some that are suffering from dissapointment. For all of the top 10 that are still participating in this thread, may I suggest a group hug? :grouphug:

Marshay
03-31-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm starting to be a little concerned about catotigger. I've noticed that she hasn't been on all night. I hope she's getting some much needed rest. After last night, I think we all needed some rest.

I take this as a good sign -- hopefully she is actually sleeping!!

3guysandagal
03-31-2008, 01:04 AM
Hey Marshay!
I found some more links that I was talking about earlier on regarding character autographs.

http://home.att.net/~disneysue/characters/wdw/disneylinks.html

http://home.att.net/~disneysue/characters/wdw/disneycharacters.html

HauntedMansionFan
03-31-2008, 02:55 AM
:hug: It is late.... is there anyone left to tuck me in?

CodyandToby
03-31-2008, 04:00 AM
And I especially liked the parts toward the end! Love it guys! You did real good! :thumbsup2

All smiles here!! Ship is docked at Grey Havens so come aboard!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

CodyandToby
03-31-2008, 04:05 AM

Thank you very much! We LOVE his pins, they are truly the mark of a creative leader (a true-wholehearted CMO)! And, yes, sis gave us the news within the minute...she's really good like that!:cool1: :cool1:

CodyandToby
03-31-2008, 04:07 AM
CAT!!! Oh, and guys...um...did you just call Mom, "Mum"??? :dance3:

Yaw! Savvy!:banana: :banana:

Mrs. Fleagle
03-31-2008, 07:17 AM
Good morning again everyone. Seems like I'm one of the early birds to check in each morning. :surfweb: I always take a minute while the bigger kids are eating breakfast and getting ready to go to school and my little guys are watching TV. I like to see what I missed from all you non eastern standard timers.

Sounds like you all had a good conversation last night. Nice to see that Tripp posted so much....sorry I missed it! But here's a belated "Hi Tripp!" :wave2:
For what it's worth, I do know that Tripp and BTW do NOT have the same mailing address....so if that helps clear up any Fleagle/Rhoda Dakota issues. ;)

Speaking of Fleagle, I know many of you are asking about him sometimes here, but a lot by PM, and I just wanted to fill you in a bit.

He says Hello to everyone....he's just had an enormous amount of stuff to do and things to handle. Soccer has started up again and the league he started is growing so there is a lot of paperwork that has to get done. Also, some personal things are taking up his time as well. There is also the small detail that he still feels like he let a lot of YOU down in addition to being disappointed for himself. He's over all that now, but he says he just doesn't seem "funny" right now. Anyway, he knows what is going on.....either by me giving him the play by play or by checking in himself. Anyway, to those of you who are concerned...don't be. He's fine. Just very busy and he has alot on his plate. After all, as quoted by Fleagle himself...."If the end result of this was that my children see that its okay to put yourself out there, then it will be a big win for me. I’ll lick my wounds a little and then reach for another star!"
So let's just say he's thinking about what "star" he wants to reach for next! :)

Ok guys- back to a work week....although I don't work on Mondays.......but I'll be checking in!

Amy

Justin M
03-31-2008, 07:27 AM
WOW!

Of all the weekends to not be on here much - I sure picked a doozy! I have like 20 pages to catch up on today!

I will be sure to go back and read up on all the proclamations, the late night conversations, and the various speculations (that's a lot of "-tions" - I feel a song or a poem coming on!)...

But for now, please accept my sincere apologies (again!) for not being around as well as a hearty "GOOD MORNING!" I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Justin M
03-31-2008, 07:29 AM
So let's just say he's thinking about what "star" he wants to reach for next! :)

Amy

Keep us posted when he decides - because you guys have a whole lot of supportive people who will support, cheer, and pray you through whatever is is that he wants to shoot for!

Justin M
03-31-2008, 07:31 AM
So, here it goes again, if I offended anyone by my suspicions regarding Tripp and BTM, I am truly sorry. Just my silly little inquiring mind going wacky as usual. Tripp, as I have said before, the support BTM has given you is remarkable.

I just an unnatural attachment to this competition and a teeny bit of knowledge of how headhunting works (p.s. and in my humble opinion, it is not this way!)........maybe I am simply wishing I were still in the competition to see if I had what it took to get the votes. I really wanted this....and I apparently am not over it yet. Sincere good luck to you though.

Ann - - - has anyone ever told you that you apologize too much??!! Don't worry about it so much. We love you! I highly doubt anyone was offended and I'm willing to bet there are A LOT of people here who know exactly how you feel!

Keep smiling . . . you can't get rid of us that easily!

Justin M
03-31-2008, 07:34 AM
That is why the way CB is handling this is bothering me so much. They do this for a living and if they want people to use their service.....they need to prove that they will be there for you. You, as the potential employee, are all they have to offer their clients! If not for this job, for the next!

Interesting point . . . hmmm . . .:scratchin

Justin M
03-31-2008, 07:36 AM
Alright, sorry to 'post and run' again, but I have to get ready for work. Hopefully I'll have a chance at some point today or tonight to catch up everything else I've missed!

See you all sometime (hopefully) soon!

~Justin

Mrs. Fleagle
03-31-2008, 07:48 AM
Keep us posted when he decides - because you guys have a whole lot of supportive people who will support, cheer, and pray you through whatever is is that he wants to shoot for!

Will do! I promise....but any happy thoughts, prayers and pixie dust anyone wants to send ahead of time would be great! Big decisions coming up and we could sure use some "luck" to finally come our way! :goodvibes

Glad you're back Justin......I was just about to ask HMF why he looked so guilty the other day after breakfast? :laughing:

Justin M
03-31-2008, 07:53 AM
Will do! I promise....but any happy thoughts, prayers and pixie dust anyone wants to send ahead of time would be great! Big decisions coming up and we could sure use some "luck" to finally come our way! :goodvibes

Glad you're back Justin......I was just about to ask HMF why he looked so guilty the other day after breakfast? :laughing:

Ha! It's always nice to have a brother to pin it on . . . . really mom, it wasn't me!

Oh - and you better believe I'm sending as many good vibes, happy thoughts, prayers, and doses of pixie dust your way as I can. Somehow, some way, things will work out for you!

Marshay
03-31-2008, 08:16 AM
Hey Marshay!
I found some more links that I was talking about earlier on regarding character autographs.

http://home.att.net/~disneysue/characters/wdw/disneylinks.html

http://home.att.net/~disneysue/characters/wdw/disneycharacters.html

Very cool! I hope my DD will do this, just a little bit! At Disney she wasn't afraid of any of the characters, but she was afraid of the Easter Bunny just last week! I had to tell her that the Easter Bunny is a friend of Mickey Mouse...then she wasn't as afraid ... but still didn't want to touch EB!

kennythepirate
03-31-2008, 08:47 AM
Hey Kenny! Had to pop back on to say hello. Ok, really, I'm going to bed *yawn*

Hello there Tripper John MD!

yeah, about the weapons in the show...i don't think that they're very sharp, but they could still injure some people. we have to check them in and out during rehearsal (naturally), and i'm assuming that the theatre has the proper paperwork for that and the flash paper that we're using in the show.

let's hope that they make the first row sign a waiver...

love,
meggin

p.s. i think i'm going to head to bed early tonight--it's been a LONG week!

Warning: Watching LWW may cost you your life :rotfl2:
I wish you well with the play. When is your troupe performing said play?

Marshay
03-31-2008, 09:14 AM
Wonder Woman, oops, I mean Mrs. Fleagle -- please let Fleagle know that we love him and being funny is not a requirement to come join us. :grouphug:

Prayers and pixie dust to you all as you're making these big decisions!

Marshay
03-31-2008, 09:16 AM
Warning: Watching LWW may cost you your life :rotfl2:

In more ways than one!!;)

Mrs. Fleagle
03-31-2008, 10:26 AM
Wonder Woman, oops, I mean Mrs. Fleagle -- please let Fleagle know that we love him and being funny is not a requirement to come join us. :grouphug:

Thanks Marshay! You're sweet! :flower3:

HauntedMansionFan
03-31-2008, 10:33 AM
After all, as quoted by Fleagle himself...."If the end result of this was that my children see that its okay to put yourself out there, then it will be a big win for me. Iíll lick my wounds a little and then reach for another star!"
***** tells all his friends as he points ***** That's my Dad!

Mrs. Fleagle
03-31-2008, 10:35 AM
***** tells all his friends as he points ***** That's my Dad!

Aw...:hug:

HauntedMansionFan
03-31-2008, 10:44 AM
Aw...:hug: Hi mom.... how have you been? I've been busy and getting in late.... but I've been trying to be as quiet as possible when I come in the house so I don't wake anyone. It seems I missed another one of your dancing shows.

Mrs. Fleagle
03-31-2008, 11:51 AM
Hi mom.... how have you been? I've been busy and getting in late.... but I've been trying to be as quiet as possible when I come in the house so I don't wake anyone. It seems I missed another one of your dancing shows.

Son, I have noticed your late nights and I just hope that you are making good decisions young man. But I believe in you and trust that you have a good head on your shoulders! ;) And I do appreciate the courtesy you have shown while being our adopted son. Nice manners and upbringing. :thumbsup2

As far as my dancing, well yes you did miss my performances. They were quite spectacular.....or maybe I should say they were quite a "spectacle". :laughing: I'm sure the performance was much more impressive live!

Perhaps an encore is in order? :scared1: Just kidding everyone...don't run and hide!

Have a wonderful day and I'll be back! :hug:

mom

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 12:03 PM

I'd like to think I have known Tripp for many years, but that is just how I feel since I have been listening to him on air for that long. When people talk about themselves to some degree on air you kinda feel like you know them.

<cue DJ stalker music now> :lmao:

Seriously, I think the only time I met Tripp was about 2 years ago or so when he was doing a remote near my work. It involved free ice cream and I had my kids with me. Mmmmm....free ice cream. I was just another listener showing up for free stuff.

So, the only reason for my unwaivering support is because I have heard Tripp talk about his many annual Disney trips on-air over the years and I felt he deserved it. Not to mention I think it kinda stunk that he couldn't even say anything on-air about it. I think that working at a radio station put him at a significant disadvantage. He can't say anything on-air, he can't go to another radio station for an on-air interview about it because it would be a competing station and no local press was done. I was just trying to do what I could.

One person that really lucked out in the press department was Justin. Congrats to him for living somewhere that they cared about him and his story.

I know you are just killing time and I am certainly not offended...just hoped that you'd believe me and my efforts.

I know the pic I posted earlier was a tad old, so here is a more current one. I have since colored my hair...grew a beard and moustache, but as you can see I still look nothing like Tripp.

http://www.dotphoto.com/SAN1/57/8B/BE/i578BBEB1-B09B-48BD-AAFB-03559F299827.jpg

Anyone else getting a "Single White Female" vibe? :scared1:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Trippy_D_DooDah
03-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Envy is a very tricky thing Tripp. I don't begrudge you this opportunity at all! I have come in this thread almost every day since I joined (and many days before that lurking).

I am sure you have seen the progression of some of the posters from being really excited about their own entry to downright depressed about now being selected. Comparisons have been made and videos, rules and qualifications picked to shreds.

People have come in here and stayed. Some others that were Top 20 and didn't make it to Top 10 have gone on to other things.....I earned my Cat Proclamation though.....I am living in a state of Disney Denial as I am still hoping and praying that Disney made an oversight and the call is coming!

Wow. You did not have to appologize. I don't think anyone was offended. I actually found it quite commical that you thought we (BTM and me) were one in the same. I like your spunkyness and persistence. It keeps everyone in check.

Hi Mrs. Fleagle!!! I am expecting many great gags and pranks tomorrow. Do you think we can talk Eric into reprising his role as Rhoda Dakota?popcorn::

Mrs. Fleagle
03-31-2008, 12:12 PM
I'd like to think I have known Tripp for many years, but that is just how I feel since I have been listening to him on air for that long. When people talk about themselves to some degree on air you kinda feel like you know them.

Seriously, I think the only time I met Tripp was about 2 years ago or so when he was doing a remote near my work. It involved free ice cream and I had my kids with me. Mmmmm....free ice cream. I was just another listener showing up for free stuff.

So, the only reason for my unwaivering support is because I have heard Tripp talk about his many annual Disney trips on-air over the years and I felt he deserved it. Not to mention I think it kinda stunk that he couldn't even say anything on-air about it. I think that working at a radio station put him at a significant disadvantage. He can't say anything on-air, he can't go to another radio station for an on-air interview about it because it would be a competing station and no local press was done. I was just trying to do what I could.

One person that really lucked out in the press department was Justin. Congrats to him for living somewhere that they cared about him and his story.

I know you are just killing time and I am certainly not offended...just hoped that you'd believe me and my efforts.

I know the pic I posted earlier was a tad old, so here is a more current one. I have since colored my hair...grew a beard and moustache, but as you can see I still look nothing like Tripp.

Dude,

You're scaring me! :eek:

Just kidding....your support of Tripp is great! When Eric and I first saw his entry we figured it was OVER. How could you compete with a DJ? I even told my students about Tripp and how it would be near impossible to beat someone with access to so the masses! But I think you're right. And the more we thought about it and the more he posted here the more we liked him! In fact, I gave him quite a few votes while he was vacationing at Disney because I felt sorry for him....he wasn't able to sit at a computer and vote for himself over and over and over again. But then again, he WAS at Disney...so I didn't feel sorry for him for long! :upsidedow Still one of my favs though.

:cheer2:

Trippy_D_DooDah
03-31-2008, 12:12 PM

aaaaaaaahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah *choke*...uh...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

catotigger
03-31-2008, 12:24 PM

Oh my gosh - that is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Ann is going to crack up!!!! :rotfl2:

I was so RIGHT to give you a proclamation - you've always been worthy, but now you've gone to a whole new plane of existence! :worship:

Way to go, BTM!

Disneyfalcon
03-31-2008, 12:24 PM

That is hysterical!!!!:rotfl:

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 12:27 PM
Dude,

You're scaring me! :eek:

Just kidding....your support of Tripp is great! When Eric and I first saw his entry we figured it was OVER. How could you compete with a DJ? I even told my students about Tripp and how it would be near impossible to beat someone with access to so the masses! But I think you're right. And the more we thought about it and the more he posted here the more we liked him! In fact, I gave him quite a few votes while he was vacationing at Disney because I felt sorry for him....he wasn't able to sit at a computer and vote for himself over and over and over again. But then again, he WAS at Disney...so I didn't feel sorry for him for long! :upsidedow Still one of my favs though.

:cheer2:

Thank you...I really appreciate it.

Mrs. Fleagle
03-31-2008, 12:40 PM

Hi Mrs. Fleagle!!! I am expecting many great gags and pranks tomorrow. Do you think we can talk Eric into reprising his role as Rhoda Dakota?popcorn::

I'll see what I can do.....I sure hope no one announces anything important tomorrow....I'm not sure if we'd be able to believe it or not. I'll call Rhoda and see if she's available for a cameo.

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 12:49 PM
I'll see what I can do.....I sure hope no one announces anything important tomorrow....I'm not sure if we'd be able to believe it or not. I'll call Rhoda and see if she's available for a cameo.

Has anyone seen Bucky Kentucky? :happytv:

catotigger
03-31-2008, 12:49 PM
:grouphug:

http://wsm.ezsitedesigner.com/share/users/51/517936/websites/611335/images/559_cat_toon.jpg

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 01:01 PM
http://wsm.ezsitedesigner.com/share/users/51/517936/websites/611335/images/559_cat_toon.jpg

This must be good news. Have the top 3 been announced because it sure looks like someone let the cat out of the bag. :lmao:

catotigger
03-31-2008, 01:59 PM
This must be good news. Have the top 3 been announced because it sure looks like someone let the cat out of the bag. :lmao:

Gosh, BTM, where have you been? They bypassed the top 3 and made ME the cmo! What do you think the festivities this weekend were all about? :rotfl:

But I must point out that I got put BACK in the bag after it was all over! Did I miss anything yesterday? :)

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 02:08 PM
Gosh, BTM, where have you been? They bypassed the top 3 and made ME the cmo! What do you think the festivities this weekend were all about? :rotfl:

But I must point out that I got put BACK in the bag after it was all over! Did I miss anything yesterday? :)

Just the usual grilling from Ann. :laughing:

Were you catching up on your cat-napping yesterday?

Mrs. Fleagle
03-31-2008, 02:19 PM
Hi there Cathie!

Hope you're well rested! :hyper:

Amy

catotigger
03-31-2008, 02:25 PM
Just the usual grilling from Ann. :laughing:

Were you catching up on your cat-napping yesterday?

you could say I was cat-o-tonic!

catotigger
03-31-2008, 02:28 PM
Hi there Cathie!

Hope you're well rested! :hyper:

Amy

Hey Amy - have you recovered yet?

I'd say I'm rested - but not yet WELL-rested...yet!

Cat

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 02:28 PM
you could say I was cat-o-tonic!

As long as it didn't lead to a cat-tastrophy. :rotfl:

catotigger
03-31-2008, 02:33 PM
As long as it didn't lead to a cat-tastrophy. :rotfl:

Um, err, well, that's a whole 'nother cat-toon I'll have to draw! I'll cat-ch ya later!

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 03:35 PM
Thought I would post a little poll thread for your Top 3 predictions. Please limit your choices to 3, so the results aren't skewed. I know we are all going through voting withdrawal right now and thought this might be a fun way to ease the symptons. :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1773725

Mrs. Fleagle
03-31-2008, 03:44 PM
Thought I would post a little poll thread for your Top 3 predictions. Please limit your choices to 3, so the results aren't skewed. I know we are all going through voting withdrawal right now and thought this might be a fun way to ease the symptons. :)

Ok, so I made my guess....seems like we picked the same three. Unfortunately I'm not sure one of my picks actually made it? Two of my three I'm pretty sure of though.....just go my Wonder Woman senses working for me. :cool2:

Marshay
03-31-2008, 03:44 PM
Thanks BTM -- I just voted!

Cat -- great cartoon!

Mrs. Fleagle
03-31-2008, 03:50 PM
Well everyone....

:car: Off to drop off son at guitar, drop off daughter at art, pick up son at guitar, drop friends daughter at softball, drop off son at soccer, pick up daughter at art, pick a drive-thru for dinner, drop daughter off at dance, Eric will have soccer, bring son home and pick up daughter at dance. We'll all meet at 9:00.
Ok, see why I don't "work" on Mondays? :scared:

Thank goodness for our DVD player in the van! :drive:

-Wonder Woman (wrist cross, wrist cross....and she's gone!)

Calliaz
03-31-2008, 03:52 PM

I voted, but I wasn't as sure of one of my choices. I'm guessing:

Justin
Amy Kate
Tripp (although I still think it could be Meggin)

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 03:52 PM
Ok, so I made my guess....seems like we picked the same three. Unfortunately I'm not sure one of my picks actually made it? Two of my three I'm pretty sure of though.....just go my Wonder Woman senses working for me. :cool2:

3 votes so far and only one deviation. :) I think the one deviation is also the wildcard for me...but I stuck with my original Top 3 hopefuls.

Thanks BTM -- I just voted!

Cat -- great cartoon!

Thanks...I figured we could use it during the lull period.

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 03:56 PM
Well everyone....

:car: Off to drop off son at guitar, drop off daughter at art, pick up son at guitar, drop friends daughter at softball, drop off son at soccer, pick up daughter at art, pick a drive-thru for dinner, drop daughter off at dance, Eric will have soccer, bring son home and pick up daughter at dance. We'll all meet at 9:00.
Ok, see why I don't "work" on Mondays? :scared:

Thank goodness for our DVD player in the van! :drive:

-Wonder Woman (wrist cross, wrist cross....and she's gone!)

Wow, don't leave anybody in the wrong places or forget to pick anyone up. :laughing:

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 03:57 PM
I voted, but I wasn't as sure of one of my choices. I'm guessing:

Justin
Amy Kate
Tripp (although I still think it could be Meggin)

I'd be interested to see if the power of DIS really does work. :wizard:

catotigger
03-31-2008, 04:06 PM

Unfortunately, I was unable to vote. I did not see MY name on the list. Talk about skewing the poll! :laughing:

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 04:09 PM
Unfortunately, I was unable to vote. I did not see MY name on the list. Talk about skewing the poll! :laughing:

That will be a different thread poll for our own DIS DreamCMO contest. :cool1:

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 04:17 PM

http://i.slickdeals.net/images/smilies2/bump.gif

The nice thing too is that this is anonymous voting...so the Top 10 candidates can vote without worry of revealing the true results. :)

It is my first poll, but it was interesting that you had the option to choose to show who voted for what. Obviously that would not be right for this particular poll.

So Top 10'ers...vote without worry. :woohoo:

swwake
03-31-2008, 04:20 PM
I voted! Reluctantly, I did not vote for one of the ones I WANT to win Top 3. Because I am afraid it won't go the way I hope it goes.

Sorry to be so cryptic. Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Disneyfalcon
03-31-2008, 04:37 PM
I voted! It should be interesting to see how it all goes!

I can't remember when the top 3 are announced?

DISgeeksfromDC
03-31-2008, 05:25 PM
Okay, I just voted. (Thanks, BTM, for the online poll! :thumbsup2 )

I stuck with my original guesses (based on "vibes" I was getting from our semi-finalists' posts -- or lack thereof... ;) ). I have to say, though, that Meggin's comments yesterday sort of threw me for a loop! :confused3

Calliaz: 'Looks like you and I are on the same wavelength!

Once again, I'm thinking it's a good thing I'm not the betting type... :rotfl:

DISgeeksfromDC
03-31-2008, 05:32 PM
hey, DisGeeks and MadBrad (and any others!)

DisGeeks -- my DH saw your siggie and really enjoyed it!

'Glad he liked it! :thumbsup2

When I get the chance, I really need to rework my siggy to include my nifty Cat-as-CMO proclamation! Actually, I think I'll provide a link to all of them, since they're a lot of fun to read (and require a bit of space).

DISgeeksfromDC
03-31-2008, 05:50 PM
Speaking of Fleagle, I know many of you are asking about him sometimes here, but a lot by PM, and I just wanted to fill you in a bit.

He says Hello to everyone....he's just had an enormous amount of stuff to do and things to handle. Soccer has started up again and the league he started is growing so there is a lot of paperwork that has to get done. Also, some personal things are taking up his time as well.

... Anyway, to those of you who are concerned...don't be. He's fine. Just very busy and he has alot on his plate.

Tell Fleagle to hang in there. We're thinking about him, and we love it when he does check in!

There is also the small detail that he still feels like he let a lot of YOU down in addition to being disappointed for himself.

...Now that's just "crazy" talk!! ;) Seriously, his passion for the CMO position and foresight in plotting his next steps were clearly evident. We're just sad we never got the chance to see his plans in action! :sad2:

After all, as quoted by Fleagle himself...."If the end result of this was that my children see that its okay to put yourself out there, then it will be a big win for me. Iíll lick my wounds a little and then reach for another star!"

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

(We're rooting for you, Fleagle!)

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Preach it, Sista! ;) (I mean, I wholeheartedly agree!)

DISgeeksfromDC
03-31-2008, 05:53 PM
Okay.... 'Looks like it's my turn to hold a conversation with myself! :rolleyes: I suppose it is the dinner hour, so I'd better refocus my energy! ;)

I'll catch 'ya later! :wave2:

kennythepirate
03-31-2008, 06:55 PM
I voted! It should be interesting to see how it all goes!

I can't remember when the top 3 are announced?

Website just says that the last round of voting begins on the 14th.

FirstTimeCaller
03-31-2008, 07:28 PM
He's over all that now, but he says he just doesn't seem "funny" right now.

Tell him he still looks "funny" to me. :rotfl2:

kennythepirate
03-31-2008, 07:31 PM
Look, there's still a little glimmer left as of today...

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index?name=VideoPage#Video6VideoItem

FirstTimeCaller
03-31-2008, 07:40 PM

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index?name=VideoPage#Video6VideoItem

Viva la 2007 Winners!

This is the first time I've seen this particular clip. Sure brings a tear to the eye thinking about last year's experience.:thumbsup2

Mrs. Fleagle
03-31-2008, 07:42 PM
Wow, don't leave anybody in the wrong places or forget to pick anyone up. :laughing:

BTM,

Just another Fleagle Family Funny -

Whenever my 'crew' gets in the van before I back out of the garage I yell out, "KIDWELL KIDS ALL HERE?" and they all respond in unison "ALL CLEAR!" :car:

Well, now that I wrote it perhaps it's not quite as funny as I thought.....anyway....Monday is a driving day. In fact, as I drove around for 2 1/2 hours straight I thought about where I could have driven to. I think I may have made it to see you in DC Disgeeks!

Disneyfalcon
03-31-2008, 07:46 PM
Website just says that the last round of voting begins on the 14th.

Oh my word, two more weeks!!!:sad2:

AnnDisneyFan
03-31-2008, 07:49 PM
BTM,

Whenever my 'crew' gets in the van before I back out of the garage I yell out, "KIDWELL KIDS ALL HERE?" and they all respond in unison "ALL CLEAR!" :car:

Well, now that I wrote it perhaps it's not quite as funny as I thought.....anyway....Monday is a driving day. In fact, as I drove around for 2 1/2 hours straight I thought about where I could have driven to. I think I may have made it to see you in DC Disgeeks!

Hi Amy :wave2:

I have those "lines" too........one we do every night, while tucking in the AnnDisneyFam, after prayers, I add, "Don't let the bugs in your bed bite you!"

Again, maybe the family audience finds that way more funny, but my son says that I say the bedbugs line a different way every night. Gotta see the looks when they have sleepovers! :scared1:

FirstTimeCaller
03-31-2008, 07:50 PM
Monday is a driving day. In fact, as I drove around for 2 1/2 hours straight I thought about where I could have driven to.

I mentioned before that we have over 140K miles on our Honda Odyssey. In all seriousness I think that my DW put 100K of that just driving the kids around within a 20 mi radius. Now that my DD is driving, the van and my DW are getting some breaks.

Oh, and I hearby declare this to be the first post made to this thread while at sea pirate: (take that kennythepirate!). I'm currently on a Washington State Ferry -- not unusual for me (but I'm usually too cheap to pay the $7/day internet access fee). Of course, I could be wrong and maybe Mr Autopia made some of his posts similarly.

AnnDisneyFan
03-31-2008, 07:55 PM
Viva la 2007 Winners!

This is the first time I've seen this particular clip. Sure brings a tear to the eye thinking about last year's experience.:thumbsup2

I have been meaning to tell you this First Time, when you commented on Patrick's video and the "spinning" of the foosball men that really made me laugh.....because I thought the exact same thing! :rotfl2: Purist I think you wrote.....great!!

Circusgirl
03-31-2008, 07:56 PM

How fun for you guys (and us) to see these videos from a fantastically special time! The great thing to see is how it has become an ongoing thread in your lives - lucky, lucky pirates and princesses and maids and butlers and skippers and parade performers.

FirstTimeCaller
03-31-2008, 07:59 PM
How fun for you guys (and us) to see these videos from a fantastically special time! The great thing to see is how it has become an ongoing thread in your lives - lucky, lucky pirates and princesses and maids and butlers and skippers and parade performers.
Indeed. But, I'm not sure our DH and DW feel the same way... I think they sometimes get sick of hearing about it... Just jealous says I.:rotfl:

Oops. Ferry's docking -- better stop posting and start driving...

Mrs. Fleagle
03-31-2008, 08:10 PM
Hi Amy :wave2:

I have those "lines" too........one we do every night, while tucking in the AnnDisneyFam, after prayers, I add, "Don't let the bugs in your bed bite you!"

Again, maybe the family audience finds that way more funny, but my son says that I say the bedbugs line a different way every night. Gotta see the looks when they have sleepovers! :scared1:

That's funny.....I bet they are a hoot! Kids are the best! ::yes::

kennythepirate
03-31-2008, 08:15 PM
I mentioned before that we have over 140K miles on our Honda Odyssey. In all seriousness I think that my DW put 100K of that just driving the kids around within a 20 mi radius. Now that my DD is driving, the van and my DW are getting some breaks.

Oh, and I hearby declare this to be the first post made to this thread while at sea pirate: (take that kennythepirate!). I'm currently on a Washington State Ferry -- not unusual for me (but I'm usually too cheap to pay the $7/day internet access fee). Of course, I could be wrong and maybe Mr Autopia made some of his posts similarly.

But have you posted while sipping sweet tea and sitting in your underwear yet?

Yes, we'll agree that we are very blessed people. Great experience and great friends. Today is JorDanrella's Birthday too!

AnnDisneyFan
03-31-2008, 08:16 PM
That's funny.....I bet they are a hoot! Kids are the best! ::yes::

Amy, your signature, why, it's beautiful (line stolen from "Wicked" the musical).

You have worked wonders on it......this contest has paid off in computer message board and photobucket skillz alone!!!

Mrs. Fleagle
03-31-2008, 08:30 PM
Amy, your signature, why, it's beautiful (line stolen from "Wicked" the musical).

You have worked wonders on it......this contest has paid off for me in my computer message board and photobucket skillz alone!!!

Why thank you! There were MANY variations and MANY MORE mistakes along the way. I finally figured it out.... I think.:confused:
The Wonder Woman logo will be gone soon....it was just funny for the other night. :goodvibes

Pooh Bear is my favorite and the quote has always been my mantra. I'm afraid my signature is getting a bit crowded. :crowded:

But thanks for noticing! :goodvibes

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 08:30 PM

Wow, I never saw this before...missed last years contest.

Did anyone else happen to notice the name of one Princess in Waiting?

Jordan Leigh Tripp

:idea: Tripp with 2 "P's"....coincidence or fate? :lmao:

Fingers crossed that this is a sign. :woohoo:

I bet if they do another one next year that someone in the top 20 has a first name "West". :)

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 08:33 PM
But have you posted while sipping sweet tea and sitting in your underwear yet?

Yes, we'll agree that we are very blessed people. Great experience and great friends. Today is JorDanrella's Birthday too!

That is too funny...just posted about her. :lmao:

catotigger
03-31-2008, 08:34 PM

Wow, another first!
-First Haunted Mansion Butler with facial hair!
-First cat-o-tar with facial hair!
-First post while at sea!
AND....wait for it....

:worship: -FIRST TIME CALLER!

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 09:49 PM
So who has the Jiminy Cricket sound byte for the silence? :)

madbrad76
03-31-2008, 09:49 PM
:wave: :wave: Hello Mrs. Fleagle. It looks like you and I are the only ones here. Tell Fleagle that I said :wave:. We all miss him but I understand what he's going thru. I'm sure you do a good job keeping him informed of all the latest happenings.

madbrad76
03-31-2008, 09:54 PM
Sorry Cat and BTM.

:wave2: :wave2: Hello to you two. You must have logged on while I was slow typing.

catotigger
03-31-2008, 09:59 PM
Sorry Cat and BTM.

:wave2: :wave2: Hello to you two. You must have logged on while I was slow typing.

Hey Brad! did you see the cat-toon I drew for you? :)

kennythepirate
03-31-2008, 10:47 PM
Wow, I never saw this before...missed last year's contest.
Did anyone else happen to notice the name of one Princess in Waiting?
Jordan Leigh Tripp
:idea: Tripp with 2 "P's"....coincidence or fate? :lmao:
Fingers crossed that this is a sign. :woohoo:
I bet if they do another one next year that someone in the top 20 has a first name "West". :)

JorDan is from the West, does that count? She's our official reunion planner and does a great job with it.

BigThunderMtn
03-31-2008, 10:51 PM
JorDan is from the West, does that count? She's our official reunion planner and does a great job with it.

Are y'all planning on taking a Tripp West for your next reunion?

:lmao:

I crack myself up. :)

madbrad76
03-31-2008, 11:26 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes, I am glad to see that you are OK. I know the all night binge posting wore me out too. But I have to stay up all night anyway so at least I get a full days sleep.

I looked up the word "binge" just to make sure I was using the right word. There were 2 definitions that would have applied to the CMO POSTING PARTY OF 2008.

1 a: a drunken revel : David (aka wotruba-disney ) :drinking1
b: an unrestrained and often excessive indulgence Mrs. Fleagle and her dancing:dance3:
c: an act of excessive or compulsive consumption (as of food) Ann's wonderful refreshment's :banana:
2: a social gathering : PARTYparty:

I think all of the above definitions would have applied.

catotigger
03-31-2008, 11:43 PM

Yes, I am glad to see that you are OK. I know the all night binge posting wore me out too. But I have to stay up all night anyway so at least I get a full days sleep.

I looked up the word "binge" just to make sure I was using the right word. There were 2 definitions that would have applied to the CMO POSTING PARTY OF 2008.

b: an unrestrained and often excessive indulgence Mrs. Fleagle and her dancing:dance3:
c: an act of excessive or compulsive consumption (as of food) Ann's wonderful refreshment's :banana:

And it turns out to be an accurate summary of the evening! Well done!

Cat

3guysandagal
03-31-2008, 11:48 PM
I would say it is an accurate description of my Saturday night as well!party: :drinking1

Hello Madbrad and Cat!

catotigger
04-01-2008, 12:10 AM
I would say it is an accurate description of my Saturday night as well!party: :drinking1

Hello Madbrad and Cat!

Oh, so you had a good time, even without us? :lmao:

3guysandagal
04-01-2008, 12:15 AM
Y'all were in my thoughts constantly!

:disrocks:

catotigger
04-01-2008, 12:21 AM
Y'all were in my thoughts constantly!

:disrocks:

Hmmmm...Hey madbrad, if he had time to think of US, then I'm not sure his party was as good as ours! :rotfl2:

catotigger
04-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Well, folks. I'm going to try to go to bed now - maybe get back into a more normal routine!

Take care, and I'll check in with you tomorrow!

G'night...

3guysandagal
04-01-2008, 12:53 AM
Looks like a good time was had by all!!
You did a great job and the party seemed a success.
I hope Mrs Fleagle Woman is alright.
Hey! Thats it ........Fleagle Woman!!!

Now I have to go back and get those lyrics......
Replace "Wonder" with "Fleagle".......
OH BOTHER!! I think she'll understand if I don't....

(wrist cross, wrist cross, high kick, down to a split an.....ughmfph!!!)

OH MY........OH MY.....

(After noticing Cat signed off, 3G&G crawls out of the fetal position and crouches in front of his computer, gasping for breath...)

G'nite Cat

HauntedMansionFan
04-01-2008, 12:54 AM
BTM,

Hahaha... DH and I do the same type of thing... much like the courtesy tram from the parking lots. If we are backing out of somewhere and I can see that it is clear I will say to him "Driver we are clear" and then he will honk the horn twice. :rotfl:

madbrad76
04-01-2008, 01:31 AM

Hello Madbrad and Cat!

Oh, so you had a good time, even without us? :lmao:

I'm sure he ment he had a great time while drinking lots of VANILLA CARAMEL COFFEE!!!

3guysandagal
04-01-2008, 01:34 AM
(In his best James Cagney...)

Yeah....Yeah...thats it....Vanilla Caramel Coffee....yeah

catotigger
04-01-2008, 01:38 AM
Ok, I'm back - I had a feeling I shouldn't leave you guys alone.

3g&g - you should not try this at home!!! How many times have you heard that? Leave it to the professionals.

Are you okay? Maybe you need to take a stroll to the fridge? :)

madbrad76
04-01-2008, 01:40 AM
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/3226/crickettq4.jpg CHIIIRRRP CHIIIRRRP CHIIIRRRP

OK, is it just me or is it really quite in here?

Since I'm all by myself, this will be my last post for tonight. I would like to make a suggestion for those who actually have a normal schedule. Since we are on page 210 of this thread we need to start thinking about a name for our next one. If we have enough pages left, maybe we can have a poll and vote on the new name.

TTFN

catotigger
04-01-2008, 01:42 AM
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/3226/crickettq4.jpg CHIIIRRRP CHIIIRRRP CHIIIRRRP

OK, is it just me or is it really quite in here?

Since I'm all by myself, this will be my last post for tonight. I would like to make a suggestion for those who actually have a normal schedule. Since we are on page 210 of this thread we need to start thinking about a name for our next one. If we have enough pages left, maybe we can have a poll and vote on the new name.

TTFN

Okay, what are some ideas - we can brainstorm!

or if you're aleady gone...see ya tomorrow!

3guysandagal
04-01-2008, 01:50 AM
How about "Disers for the top 3"?

3guysandagal
04-01-2008, 01:51 AM

This is so cool...I want one!

3guysandagal
04-01-2008, 01:54 AM
3g&g - you should not try this at home!!! How many times have you heard that? Leave it to the professionals.

Are you okay? Maybe you need to take a stroll to the fridge? :)

Who ever listens to those warnings?

Just got back from it and realized you were both still here!

3guysandagal
04-01-2008, 02:01 AM
UH OH...Madbrad's gone.

OH JEEZ.... now Cats gone.

3guysandagal
04-01-2008, 02:08 AM
OOOOOK...

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/3226/crickettq4.jpg CHIIIRP CHIIIRP

Brainstorming the new thread....

1. Dis'ers 4 the Top 3

2. Lets see who the Top 3'll be?

3. CMO top 3 .... Fact or Fiction?

4. Page 3 with the Top 3

5. The Top 3 meet Dis-nee

6. The Top 3 battle Mothra

7. Three's Company

OK...now I'm just getting silly...

GOOD NIGHT!!!

3guysandagal
04-01-2008, 02:16 AM
OOOH!!! OOOH!!!

Just thought of another...

8. PIRATES OF THE CARI-THREE-AN!!!

Now its Good Night!!!

BigThunderMtn
04-01-2008, 07:13 AM
http://i.slickdeals.net/images/smilies2/bump.gifThought I would post a little poll thread for your Top 3 predictions. Please limit your choices to 3, so the results aren't skewed. I know we are all going through voting withdrawal right now and thought this might be a fun way to ease the symptons. :)

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 07:26 AM
GOOD MORNIN' DISERS :sunny:

It seems we have a quite a schedule here...as usual I'm on first this morning.
Tuesday is my busy day so I'll be checking in between classes.

I like all the new thread names...anything sounds good to me. Just don't forget to link us there when it's up and ready.

Ok all, I really have to focus today and get working. I'll pop in but if I happen to miss you then....

Hi there everyone! Have a GREAT day! :flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

psst.....Cathie, why don't you use this when you post? She's cute... :cat:

-Fleagle Wonder (or was it Wonder Fleagle?)

BigThunderMtn
04-01-2008, 07:30 AM
<----chopped liver? :sad2:

:)

GOOD MORNIN' DISERS :sunny:

It seems we have a quite a schedule here...as usual I'm on first this morning.
Tuesday is my busy day so I'll be checking in between classes.

I like all the new thread names...anything sounds good to me. Just don't forget to link us there when it's up and ready.

Ok all, I really have to focus today and get working. I'll pop in but if I happen to miss you then....

Hi there everyone! Have a GREAT day! :flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 08:10 AM
<----chopped liver? :sad2:

:)

My apologies BTM......you are as bright eyed and bushy tailed as me in the a.m. Or is it that you are just as obsessed as I am? :scratchin

A very special and personal good morning to my good friend BTM! :flower3:

DISgeeksfromDC
04-01-2008, 08:21 AM
OOOOOK...

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/3226/crickettq4.jpg CHIIIRP CHIIIRP

Brainstorming the new thread....

1. Dis'ers 4 the Top 3

2. Lets see who the Top 3'll be?

3. CMO top 3 .... Fact or Fiction?

4. Page 3 with the Top 3

5. The Top 3 meet Dis-nee

6. The Top 3 battle Mothra

7. Three's Company

OK...now I'm just getting silly...

GOOD NIGHT!!!

Good morning!

:laughing: Hey, 3guysandagal: 'Looks like you had a lot of fun last night! :thumbsup2

Whatever we do, we probably want to keep a reference to "CMO" in the title, since that's what folks typically type in a search engine. (It can always be a parenthetical - to preserve the title's cleverness.)

So for example: "The Top Three Meet Dis-nee" (CMO Contest, Part Three)

kennythepirate
04-01-2008, 08:21 AM
Are y'all planning on taking a Tripp West for your next reunion?

:lmao:

I crack myself up. :)

No, that was last time, next time is a trip east.

Hey did you guys check out the www.dreamcmo.com website? It looks like they've revealed who the top 3 are!

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 08:27 AM

Hey did you guys check out the www.dreamcmo.com website? It looks like they've revealed who the top 3 are!

Funny Kenny! You got me! :lmao:

BigThunderMtn
04-01-2008, 08:29 AM
My apologies BTM......you are as bright eyed and bushy tailed as me in the a.m. Or is it that you are just as obsessed as I am? :scratchin

A very special and personal good morning to my good friend BTM! :flower3:

No worries. Just that I am in the east coast and have 3 kids we have to get ready for school around 6am. :lmao:

BigThunderMtn
04-01-2008, 08:30 AM

Hmmmm....what day is it again?

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 08:35 AM

And, on that note (again not singing it though :rolleyes1 ), I am off to the Y to work off all of the cinnamon rolls I ate.......oh, and, there's that banana again....oh, no, don't get me started! ;)

p.s. at least my "font" looks thin! :rotfl:

catotigger
04-01-2008, 08:43 AM
Hey did you guys check out the www.dreamcmo.com (http://www.dreamcmo.com) website? It looks like they've revealed who the top 3 are!

Yay! I did win! They like me, they really really like me!

HA - what I won is the bet that someone would try that stunt today, and that that someone would be YOU!

Arrrrrrr....Pirate!

Marshay
04-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Well it is early April!!!

Happy April Fool's Day everyone!!

DISgeeksfromDC
04-01-2008, 10:53 AM
This question is completely OT, but...

Does anyone know if the Walt Disney World Resort still has silhouette artists (who cut out silhouettes of people) on-site? ...maybe in Downtown Disney? I think it would be really cool to have some made of my children. :thumbsup2

'Just doing a bit of advance planning/"scouting" before our next visit.

(Okay, back to our regularly scheduled program... :rolleyes: )

Disneyfalcon
04-01-2008, 11:09 AM

Does anyone know if the Walt Disney World Resort still has silhouette artists (who cut out silhouettes of people) on-site? ...maybe in Downtown Disney? I think it would be really cool to have some made of my children. :thumbsup2

Good morning DisGeeks. Yes, I believe so. Right on Main Street.

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 11:13 AM

Yes, I saw them in January on Main Street. Sometimes they're tucked away on those little side streets but I definitely saw them.

BigThunderMtn
04-01-2008, 11:35 AM

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_19_1.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_4_109.gif

BigThunderMtn
04-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Hello Ann :)

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_205.gif

catotigger
04-01-2008, 11:50 AM

Hey Amy (aka Mrs. Fleagle, aka Wonder Woman, aka Fleagle Wonder, aka Wonder Fleagle, aka Flonder Weagle)

Yes, she is cute - but too delicate and petite to represent me. I'm looking for a tough, street hardened cat with cat-itude! Maybe I'll just draw one...

BigThunderMtn
04-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Hey Amy (aka Mrs. Fleagle, aka Wonder Woman, aka Fleagle Wonder, aka Wonder Fleagle, aka Flonder Weagle)

Yes, she is cute - but too delicate and petite to represent me. I'm looking for a tough, street hardened cat with cat-itude! Maybe I'll just draw one...

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_25.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_33_13.gif

catotigger
04-01-2008, 12:16 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_25.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_33_13.gif

Too funny. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

-The orange one is still too cute...

-I like the one with the _____ tail sticking out of it's mouth, but don't you think it might get me in trouble with the "Big Mouse?" I don't want to bite the hand (and the rest of the body) of the one who feeds my Disney spirit! So to speak....

Maybe I just love my own art so much, no else is good enough. And I'm so modest, too! :rotfl: :rotfl:

BigThunderMtn
04-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Too funny. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

-The orange one is still too cute...

-I like the one with the _____ tail sticking out of it's mouth, but don't you think it might get me in trouble with the "Big Mouse?" I don't want to bite the hand (and the rest of the body) of the one who feeds my Disney spirit! So to speak....

Maybe I just love my own art so much, no else is good enough. And I'm so modest, too! :rotfl: :rotfl:

At least I didn't post this one...

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_17_201.gif

:scared1: CRUD!!!! I just posted it. :eek:

Well, here is the street cat crew too: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_16.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_17.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_18.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_12_103.gif HIPPO!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, Patrick video flashback. :lmao:

catotigger
04-01-2008, 12:31 PM
At least I didn't post this one...

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_17_201.gif

:scared1: CRUD!!!! I just posted it. :eek:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Are you in trouble now! Run! Hide! At least until the big guy cools down a bit...:)

DISgeeksfromDC
04-01-2008, 12:41 PM

Bwaaahahahahahahahahaha! :thumbsup2

Cruel, Kenny! ... Just cruel! (And, Happy April Fools Day to you, too! ;) )

DISgeeksfromDC
04-01-2008, 12:44 PM

CLASSIC! I love it! :teeth:

Maaaan, you folks are a funny bunch! This thread sure does keep me entertained! :thumbsup2

DISgeeksfromDC
04-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Good morning DisGeeks. Yes, I believe so. Right on Main Street.

Yes, I saw them in January on Main Street. Sometimes they're tucked away on those little side streets but I definitely saw them.

Oh, that's great news! :thumbsup2

Thank you, ladies, for the valuable intel!

kennythepirate
04-01-2008, 01:02 PM
I thought you guys would like my little April Fool's gift!

Happy AFD!

DISgeeksfromDC
04-01-2008, 01:12 PM
BTM,

I loved the story, Mrs. Fleagle!

Yep, you would have come close! (You likely would have made it to Marshay's neck of the woods -- Northern Virgnia!)

"Come on over!" ;)

Well, I'm off to run some errands! ...Maybe I should clock it and try to calculate how far I could actually get! ;)

On another, related note: My family passed the Yorktown and Williamsburg exits en route to my folks' place for Easter. I immediately thought of your family... :goodvibes It was really late on Good Friday. ('Wonder how Mr. Fleagle would have liked it if we just showed up on your doorstep in the middle of the night... :eek: Don't worry! We're not like that! :rolleyes: )

BigThunderMtn
04-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Mrs. Fleagle....oh Mrs. Fleagle.

I just received a very special package today. It was filled with some really cool CMO pins.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.... :woohoo:

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Mrs. Fleagle....oh Mrs. Fleagle.

I just received a very special package today. It was filled with some really cool CMO pins.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.... :woohoo:

So very glad they made it! I'm happy you like them....thank YOU for wanting them. That means more than any of you know! ;)

Enjoy!

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 02:17 PM
I loved the story, Mrs. Fleagle!

Yep, you would have come close! (You likely would have made it to Marshay's neck of the woods -- Northern Virgnia!)

"Come on over!" ;)

Well, I'm off to run some errands! ...Maybe I should clock it and try to calculate how far I could actually get! ;)

On another, related note: My family passed the Yorktown and Williamsburg exits en route to my folks' place for Easter. I immediately thought of your family... :goodvibes It was really late on Good Friday. ('Wonder how Mr. Fleagle would have liked it if we just showed up on your doorstep in the middle of the night... :eek: Don't worry! We're not like that! :rolleyes: )

You are always welcome to come by...and we were home by the way!

We're actually going to a soccer game in Fredericksburg this month and were planning a long weekend to head to DC and take the kids to the zoo and Smithsonian. I'll be thinking about you!

FirstTimeCaller
04-01-2008, 04:43 PM
I thought you guys would like my little April Fool's gift!

Happy AFD!

I pulled a similar prank last year on the YouTube list by posting a comment to the group that the winners had been notified (a few days early). Little did I know that just two days later they did indeed notify the winners, days earlier than expected.

I quickly copped to the prank, as I didn't want anyone to suffer undue anxiety.

wotruba-disney
04-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Where is everyone? Can't see my friends so I must be missing. Looking for a note in a bottle. It's sunny here, anyone know where I am? Going skiing tomorrow with the girls in my video. I know it's not Kansas!

wotruba-disney
04-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Where is everyone? Can't see my friends so I must be missing. Looking for a note in a bottle. It's sunny here, anyone know where I am? Going skiing tomorrow with the girls in my video. I know it's not Kansas!

Is this page 251 in disguise?

catotigger
04-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Hey David - I'm here!

It is kind of quiet here today. Probably everyone's busy pulling April fool's pranks!

Cat

wotruba-disney
04-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Hey David - I'm here!

It is kind of quiet here today. Probably everyone's busy pulling April fool's pranks!

Cat

Hi Cat- My wife said there is a big sign on the new building on the corner in downtown Bummertown saying we're getting a Hooter's restaurant! Yeah, I doubt it. I've never gone there anyway - don't like the "concept".

I think we'll know on this Friday who the top 3 are. (Don't tell a soul, but I believe the top three are me, you, and Tigger!!)

(And also Wonder Fleagle woman, and KTP, and T. Bell!)

Over and Out!

catotigger
04-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Hi Cat- My wife said there is a big sign on the new building on the corner in downtown Bummertown saying we're getting a Hooter's restaurant! Yeah, I doubt it. I've never gone there anyway - don't like the "concept".

I think we'll know on this Friday who the top 3 are. (Don't tell a soul, but I believe the top three are me, you, and Tigger!!)

(And also Wonder Fleagle woman, and KTP, and T. Bell!)

Over and Out!

See, maybe I AM in the top 3! You're the second person to predict that!

What a huge upset that would be.

So are you really going skiing tomorrow? That's neat.

Hi to Vickie from me...

wotruba-disney
04-01-2008, 08:13 PM
See, maybe I AM in the top 3! You're the second person to predict that!

What a huge upset that would be.

So are you really going skiing tomorrow? That's neat.

Hi to Vickie from me...

My granddaughters are almost 10 and twelve and their nephew is 13. Vickie may not go on account of because her DD Karen is going into labor any minute! New baby's name is Annie but new baby's mom does not know, we haven't told her!!

Next week is pretty much the end of skiing in Western Washington. That's OK cause baseball is my life, although yesterday at the Mariner's game I missed the kickoff and there were no foul shots given!

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 08:13 PM
I think we'll know on this Friday who the top 3 are. (Don't tell a soul, but I believe the top three are me, you, and Tigger!!) (And also Wonder Fleagle woman, and KTP, and T. Bell!)

:listen:Again and again......we all can hear you.....and I cannot believe how many times I have lost this contest! ;)

catotigger
04-01-2008, 08:15 PM
:listen:Again and again......we all can hear you.....and I cannot believe how many times I have lost this contest! ;)

But Ann, everyone knows we're a team now! If I'm in the top 3 then YOU are in the top 3!!!!!

We can take turns being the vice-cmo!

cat

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Hey, where is everyone tonight? I just got home from work and was hoping to have some pages to read....but alas....not much since I left this afternoon! Sadness...this is my outlet you guys! Although, Big Brother does come on in a few minutes.
:wave2:

Amy

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 08:36 PM
But Ann, everyone knows we're a team now! If I'm in the top 3 then YOU are in the top 3!!!!! We can take turns being the vice-cmo! cat

Whew, that is a relief, as I honestly don't think I could lose this contest ONE MORE TIME!!! :sad2:

And, not to mention, I thought for sure I was a shoo-in as per David a mere few pages ago:

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Hey, where is everyone tonight? I just got home from work and was hoping to have some pages to read....but alas....not much since I left this afternoon! Sadness...this is my outlet you guys! Although, Big Brother does come on in a few minutes.
:wave2:

Amy

Hi Amy! :flower3: I sign on for the first time since yesterday only to find out there was a new Top 3 in town......you were mentioned too!

Congratulations........really.......no really..........I mean it........no.......really I do......:sad1:

Fairy GMother
04-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Good Evening All,
I just thought I'd pop in:wizard: and say hello.
Hey Kenny, How are your kids? Are they well yet? I've been thinking about them the last couple of days, knowing that you are going to WDW soon. If they are not well yet, I'm sure they will be in plenty of time.

I like the suggestions for naming the new thread. Absolutely has to have the letters CMO in it so everyone can find it!

I gotta go now. I'll check back later. Putting my little one down and then I can come and see what's up. My hubby is working on Cold Case tonight and won't be home until later.
pixiedust: Amy Kate

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi Amy! :flower3: I sign on for the first time since yesterday only to find out there was a new Top 3 in town......you were mentioned too!

Congratulations........really.......no really..........I mean it........no.......really I do......:sad1:

Wow...me in the top 3? It must have been my fan kicks! ;) Plus I didn't even enter! I must be REALLY good!

catotigger
04-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Whew, that is a relief, as I honestly don't think I could lose this contest ONE MORE TIME!!! :sad2:

And, not to mention, I thought for sure I was a shoo-in as per David a mere few pages ago:

Ann - maybe everyone thinks you and I are THE SAME PERSON!

So when they say Cat is in the top 3, they really mean YOU! :hug:

wotruba-disney
04-01-2008, 08:48 PM

Vickie just told me I can't go to Florida in April. Something about changing the toilet paper in both bathrooms that month. You know what that means!!??!!

Rule substitution on account of because David Wotruba can't go to Florida- the magnificent heart-stealer AnnDisneyFan wins again!! At least a Big Hunk of Love (see Elvis Presley) will be there instead.

Way to go Ann! My heart is twitterpated thinking about you in Floryyduh.

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Wow...me in the top 3? It must have been my fan kicks! ;) Plus I didn't even enter! I must be REALLY good!

Love, love, triple love LOSING to people who didn't enter!

Now I have lost the real contest, two virtual contests and a two more speculative announcements.

And, again, lost most of them to people who never entered to start with........I think I may be coming out of my Disney Denial finally! I am guessing I really didn't win?! :confused3

p.s. note to self....include fan kicks and free caramel coffee in my next entry! ;)

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Love, love, triple love LOSING to people who didn't enter!

Now I have lost the real contest, two virtual contests and a two more speculative announcements.

And, again, lost most of them to people who never entered to start with........I think I may be coming out of my Disney Denial finally! I am guessing I really didn't win?! :confused3

p.s. note to self....include fan kicks and free caramel coffee in my next entry! ;)
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Ann - maybe everyone thinks you and I are THE SAME PERSON!

So when they say Cat is in the top 3, they really mean YOU! :hug:

Ok, now Tooth-es-sia has to move over and make room for the new sweetest person ever!!!

kennythepirate
04-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Hey AK47!
Kids are doing great now. Everyone is in good health right now. I'm doing a lot of painting work, which keeps me busy and sore from all the climbing.

My kids are geeked that we're getting to go back to WDW soon. They've wanted to eat a Kitchen Sink for the last two trips, but we didn't get to. We're gonna do it for sure this time. I've invited Orlando local CMO contestant Meggin to join us. If any Disers make CMO3 they are welcome to join too. Each night we do surveys of their favorite rides and attractions and discuss them before prayer time. We're hoping to catch some of the CMO stuff, if any of it is public. I'll have a video camera for all our dis friends.
Peace out! :cool2:
KTP

Good Evening All,
I just thought I'd pop in:wizard: and say hello.
Hey Kenny, How are your kids? Are they well yet? I've been thinking about them the last couple of days, knowing that you are going to WDW soon. If they are not well yet, I'm sure they will be in plenty of time.

I like the suggestions for naming the new thread. Absolutely has to have the letters CMO in it so everyone can find it!

I gotta go now. I'll check back later. Putting my little one down and then I can come and see what's up. My hubby is working on Cold Case tonight and won't be home until later.
pixiedust: Amy Kate

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Vickie just told me I can't go to Florida in April. Something about changing the toilet paper in both bathrooms that month. You know what that means!!??!!

Rule substitution on account of because David Wotruba can't go to Florida- the magnificent heart-stealer AnnDisneyFan wins again!! At least a Big Hunk of Love (see Elvis Presley) will be there instead.

Way to go Ann! My heart is twitterpated thinking about you in Floryyduh.

My Disney Denial is BACK and BETTER THAN EVER!!!

I still have a chance, I mean since poor David can't go and all that stuff, and since he has appointed me and, you know, all that stuff, well, that makes ME a Top 10er right now!!!

party: :jumping1: :jumping1: party:

mrs autopia driver
04-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Has anybody seen my husband? Dinner's ready!!!

(Hi all, it's been some busy times lately but I'm keeping up best I can)

Vickie

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 09:35 PM

Vickie

Congratulations on your newest granddaughter Vickie! My daughter is a "Karen" too and some people call me Annie! I hope you get your name choice. :thumbsup2

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 09:36 PM

Vickie

Hi there Vickie! I think he mentioned something earlier about a new Hooters near you? :confused3

By the way...what's for dinner?

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 09:38 PM
Hi there Vickie! I think he mentioned something earlier about a new Hooters near you? :confused3

By the way...what's for dinner?

TOO FUNNY AMY!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Wings....good one!

OK, maybe you really DO deserve to be Top 3 in a contest you never entered!

kennythepirate
04-01-2008, 09:39 PM
My granddaughters are almost 10 and twelve and their nephew is 13. Vickie may not go on account of because her DD Karen is going into labor any minute! New baby's name is Annie but new baby's mom does not know, we haven't told her!!

Next week is pretty much the end of skiing in Western Washington. That's OK cause baseball is my life, although yesterday at the Mariner's game I missed the kickoff and there were no foul shots given!

Very funny!

kennythepirate
04-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Hey guys, I just checked they actually did put the final 3 on the CMO site, how cool is that???

www.dreamcmo.com

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Hey guys, I just checked they actually did put the final 3 on the CMO site, how cool is that???

www.dreamcmo.com (http://www.dreamcmo.com)

Two hours til midnight and the pirate's shenanigans will cease......at least we hope!

catotigger
04-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Earlier, Mrs. Fleagle and BTM were trying to find a good kitty pic for my signature. As nice as they were, they were a little too nice for me.

Here are the photos of the cat who most closely resembles me in cat-o-tude!

PICTURE 1 (aka "Take the darn picture already!")

lhttp://www.cathie-mcquistion.com/images/573_Bailey_Mickey_1.jpg

PICTURE 2 (aka "I am SO not happy!")
l

http://www.cathie-mcquistion.com/images/573_Bailey_Mickey_2.jpg

PICTURE 3 (aka "That's it! I'm shredding the couch!")
l

http://www.cathie-mcquistion.com/images/573_Bailey_Mickey_3.jpg

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 09:44 PM

www.dreamcmo.com

Curses! You got me again! :mad:

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 09:50 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:757-548D0ARPfM:http://www.silkdesignsbykaren.com/user/Cat%2520Attitude.BMP (http://www.silkdesignsbykaren.com/user/Cat%20Attitude.BMP)

Here's one for you.........

http://www.silkdesignsbykaren.com/user/Cat%20Attitude.BMP

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 09:51 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:757-548D0ARPfM:http://www.silkdesignsbykaren.com/user/Cat%2520Attitude.BMP (http://www.silkdesignsbykaren.com/user/Cat%20Attitude.BMP)

Sorry, let me try that again.....on my screen, you can see the image.....still learning.

ok.....fixed it

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 09:57 PM

That's GREAT! Very funny..... :worship:

catotigger
04-01-2008, 10:02 PM

Another good choice. But if I didn't use Baily's he would not only shred the couch, I think he'd shred me! :rotfl:

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 10:02 PM

That's GREAT! Very funny..... :worship:

And, as I recall from the perfect pics of Cat and her mother, this is close to Cat's hair color......(rethinking my own brownish-gray right now)

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Another good choice. But if I didn't use Baily's he would not only shred the couch, I think he'd shred me! :rotfl:

I step on enough toes daily, I certainly don't need to step on any paws! :scared: Missed that the cat was yours! Most natural choice then!

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 10:12 PM
I saw MadBrad's green light on.........are you here MB?

Oh, and I did go to the Y today to work off the cinnamon rolls but proceeded to have a Chic-fil-a milk shake (cookies and cream if you are curious) (a mere 790 delicious calories) (if I am honest with myself, I was not at the Y long enough for THAT though). :rotfl:

catotigger
04-01-2008, 10:13 PM
And, as I recall from the perfect pics of Cat and her mother, this is close to Cat's hair color......(rethinking my own brownish-gray right now)

I step on enough toes daily, I certainly don't need to step on any paws! :scared: Missed that the cat was yours! Most natural choice then!

1. That color MAY be enhanced on Cat - only her hairdresser knows for sure!

2. I didn't say that it was BAILEY - yes I typo'd the name of my own cat! Geez - it's lucky he can't spell either!

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Hello Ann :)

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_205.gif

I see your green light is on now too! Hi BTM! :wave2:

meggin
04-01-2008, 10:20 PM
oh, how i've missed you all!! my new schedule has been horrible--no free time for the disboards or my hubby!! i literally haven't seen him since yesterday...

i love all of the new suggestions for the next thread--and the "picture" of tripp's running mate is priceless :)

kenny--i hope your kids are ready to eat that ice cream--if i have to wear a unitard for lww, i'm not sure how much ice cream i'll be allowed to eat! still, kitchen sink....hmmm....maybe i'll start working out now...

love,
meggin

p.s. please tell mr. fleagle that he is privy to all of the pixie dust he desires. tell him to reach for the second star to the right. we'll all hoist him up there together!

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 10:20 PM

Oh, and I did go to the Y today to work off the cinnamon rolls but proceeded to have a Chic-fil-a milk shake (cookies and cream if you are curious) (a mere 790 delicious calories) (if I am honest with myself, I was not at the Y long enough for THAT though). :rotfl:

Sunday was a bit rainy here and we had a family movie. Everyone snuggled up to watch Daddy Day Camp...pillows, blankets, ahhhhh.....
We set up our own little concession stand with popcorn, soda, candy, etc.... Eric bought me my own bag of Caramel Cremes.....OMG...... and I ate the ENTIRE bag! (There are probably 30 or so of them in the bag!) I have no idea how many calories I consumed....don't even want to think about it. So, today I had a few carrots for lunch. Must watch the figure you know.....that Wonder Woman costume was getting tight!

meggin
04-01-2008, 10:21 PM
goodnight, all. it's just a quick drive-by tonight--work starts again in a few hours....

love,
meggin

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 10:22 PM
goodnight, all. it's just a quick drive-by tonight--work starts again in a few hours....

love,
meggin

Nighty night Meggin.......I'll get the door......I am leaving soon as well.

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 10:25 PM

love,
meggin

Goodnight Meggin......thanks for the nice words. :flower3:
Go find your hubby and snuggle up! :hug:

Amy

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Sunday was a bit rainy here and we have a family movie. Everyone snuggled up to watch Daddy Day Camp...pillows, blankets, ahhhhh.....
We set up our own little concession stand with popcorn, soda, candy, etc.... Eric bought me my own bag of Caramel Cremes.....OMG...... and I ate the ENTIRE bag! (There are probably 30 or so of them in the bag!) I have no idea how many calories I consumed....don't even want to think about it. So, today I had a few carrots for lunch. Must watch the figure you know.....that Wonder Woman costume was getting tight!

My father recently kept eating the miniature hershey bars -- they have dark chocolate bags of them now -- anyway, he kept having them, and was shocked when I told him that they were 40 calories each.

OUCH!

It is soooooooooooooo easy to eat more than we metabolize. Trust me, I am a master at it!

Mrs. Fleagle
04-01-2008, 10:31 PM
All right ladies (and any male lurkers out there),

I'm off. Turning in for the evening.....:tiptoe:

Did Vickie ever find David? I sure hope he made it home in time for dinner! ;)

Goodnight everyone!

AnnDisneyFan
04-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bugs in your bed bite you! :cloud9:

Thanks for a fun evening! I love knowing that I can come here and be with others who suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disney Disorder......(and to cover my bases just in case they are still lurking....OC"CB"D) ;)

BigThunderMtn
04-01-2008, 10:35 PM
I see your green light is on now too! Hi BTM! :wave2:

Hey there...was beginning to wonder. :laughing:

How've you been?

Sunday was a bit rainy here and we had a family movie. Everyone snuggled up to watch Daddy Day Camp...pillows, blankets, ahhhhh.....

Were the sodas Coke or Pepsi? And did you save me the codes? :woohoo:

madbrad76
04-01-2008, 11:06 PM

Hello Ann!! :wave2: Oh darn. I'm late again. I really need to learn to type faster. I did get a new DELL laptop for Christmas that came with a typing tutorial disc. If I only had time.

All right ladies (and any male lurkers out there),

I'm off. Turning in for the evening.....:tiptoe:

Did Vickie ever find David? I sure hope he made it home in time for dinner! ;)

Goodnight everyone!

THANKS FOR THE WARNING WONDER FLEAGLE!!!I'll be sure to finish reading the post before I log back in. That way I can spy with out being noticed. I guess I could just change it to have my green light turned off when I'm logged in. But what fun would that be?

Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bugs in your bed bite you! :cloud9:

Thanks for a fun evening! I love knowing that I can come here and be with others who suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disney Disorder......(and to cover my bases just in case they are still lurking....OC"CB"D) ;)

OC"CB"D ... :confused3

catotigger
04-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Hey madbrad! Glad you made it!

What's happening? Hope you're okay!

I'm not going to mention I'll be at Disney World 1 week from today - cuz that would be mean! ;)

madbrad76
04-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Good morning!

:laughing: Hey, 3guysandagal: 'Looks like you had a lot of fun last night! :thumbsup2

Whatever we do, we probably want to keep a reference to "CMO" in the title, since that's what folks typically type in a search engine. (It can always be a parenthetical - to preserve the title's cleverness.)

So for example: "The Top Three Meet Dis-nee" (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Well, I see no one has made any other suggestions for a name for the new thread. I like DISgeeksfromDC's and 3g&g's suggestion. If no one else can come up with any other names or has no objections, I think the name for the new thread should be "The Top Three Meet Dis-nee" (CMO Contest, Part Three)

madbrad76
04-01-2008, 11:24 PM
Hello Cat. It looks like its just you and me again. There you go about your trip to WDW next week. :mad:

217 pages and counting ...

wotruba-disney
04-01-2008, 11:25 PM
Hello Ann!! :wave2: Oh darn. I'm late again. I really need to learn to type faster. I did get a new DELL laptop for Christmas that came with a typing tutorial disc. If I only had time.

THANKS FOR THE WARNING WONDER FLEAGLE!!!I'll be sure to finish reading the post before I log back in. That way I can spy with out being noticed. I guess I could just change it to have my green light turned off when I'm logged in. But what fun would that be?

OC"CB"D ... :confused3

"The other sponsor"

Calliaz
04-01-2008, 11:26 PM
My good news for the night? I'm going to Disneyland! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

My DH ran the Goofy Marathon in January and decided he wants to run the DL half in September. There's a special medal for doing the WDW and DL races in the same year and he wants one. It's all about the bling! :wizard:

It's not going to be much of a "tour the parks" weekend, but any weekend at Disney is a good one.

wotruba-disney
04-01-2008, 11:27 PM
My good news for the night? I'm going to Disneyland! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

My DH ran the Goofy Marathon in January and decided he wants to run the DL half in September. There's a special medal for doing the WDW and DL races in the same year and he wants one. It's all about the bling! :wizard:

It's not going to be much of a "tour the parks" weekend, but any weekend at Disney is a good one.

Super cool!! Good on you-

catotigger
04-01-2008, 11:27 PM
Well, I see no one has made any other suggestions for a name for the new thread. I like DISgeeksfromDC's and 3g&g's suggestion. If no one else can come up with any other names or has no objections, I think the name for the new thread should be "The Top Three Meet Dis-nee" (CMO Contest, Part Three)

I second the motion!

All in favor - say AYE!

3guysandagal
04-01-2008, 11:29 PM

I agree!

Hello everyone!

3guysandagal
04-01-2008, 11:30 PM
WOW!

Where did everyone come from?:confused3

party:

3guysandagal
04-01-2008, 11:31 PM

Good Luck to the DH on the....BLING!!!

madbrad76
04-01-2008, 11:35 PM
It must be those from the late night shift starting to show up. Welcome everyone!! Speaking of late night, I sure could use some of Wonder Fleagle's Vanilla Caramel Coffee :surfweb: . I guess I'll have to settle for the regular stuff.

catotigger
04-01-2008, 11:36 PM

Excellent for you - Impressive of your DH!