PDA

View Full Version : laundry at VWL?

Simba's Mom
03-13-2002, 09:12 AM
How busy are the complimentary laundry facilities at VWL? Is one time of day better (less busy) than another? Since we'll be staying in a studio at VWL this June, we'll be dependent on the complimentary laundry facilities for doing wash. And I don't even know exactly where they are? Can you use them while at the pool? Health Club?

jel0511
03-13-2002, 09:38 AM
I stayed in the room across from the complementary washer and dryers during our last stay. The washers are located on the first floor across from room 1512. I never saw much traffic, but really wasn't looking since we were in a one bedroom. I guess you could use them while at the pool, but you would have to leave your stuff and come back. The pools and Sturdy Branches are quite a ways from the laundry room.

DisneyHumbug
03-13-2002, 10:55 AM
Is there only one laundry room?

spiceycat
03-13-2002, 04:03 PM
yes there is just 1 laundry room - we were leaving on Friday and washing first - it seemed pretty busy - but probably just that day. this is a small villa - so 1 laundry room is plenty - the 1 & 2 bedroom have the washer/dryer in them.

DisneyHumbug
03-13-2002, 05:45 PM
You're right!! I completely forgot that the 1 & 2 bdrm have laundry of their own. I guess I was having a "senior moment".