PDA

View Full Version : mickey mouse head basket walmart

donahue5
02-28-2008, 08:26 AM
Just picked up the cutest mickey mouse head basket at waltmart. It is being sold for an easter basket but i will use it as a basket for our room to but things in for our kids when we go to disney. It is not really big but very cute and all material. I think it was only 9.00

Mickey'sfriend
02-28-2008, 08:48 AM
That is a great idea!! I may have to make a stop at Walmart soon!

kimis
02-28-2008, 11:20 AM
I hope our Walmarts has them when I get there!

donahue5
02-28-2008, 11:53 AM
The easter section had them they are all material and not plastic. Really cute to put disney things in at the resort or at home before you go

JoAnnPan
02-28-2008, 01:12 PM
I will have to check them out - thanks! :thumbsup2

amykay9377
02-29-2008, 09:49 AM
Just picked up the cutest mickey mouse head basket at waltmart. It is being sold for an easter basket but i will use it as a basket for our room to but things in for our kids when we go to disney. It is not really big but very cute and all material. I think it was only 9.00

I checked this out at My walmart last night--they ARE cute, but I fell in love with a differnt kind of easter 'basket'--it's a metal tin bucket for $4. They had Tink, Princesses, Cap'n Jack and Cars (Lightnin McQueen), as well as other other NON-disney characters (my DD is a sucker for Spongebob, so I HAD to get that one...) It was difficult though--the Tink one was GREAT.

Leonsmom
02-29-2008, 10:29 AM
Walgreens also has a small Mickey Mouse Basket.
It's his whole body sitting in front. $7

Wishing0nStars88
02-29-2008, 11:26 AM
I saw one at K-Mart ... soo cute!

NicoleDisneyFan
02-29-2008, 02:18 PM
I try to stay away from walmart because I OVER spend when I go in for one thing and I come out with 10 million other things. Our closest walmart is about a half hour away from our home and I have to cross a bridge to get there but for mickey stuff then I am on my way! thanks

luvmy3
02-29-2008, 02:55 PM
I checked this out at My walmart last night--they ARE cute, but I fell in love with a differnt kind of easter 'basket'--it's a metal tin bucket for $4. They had Tink, Princesses, Cap'n Jack and Cars (Lightnin McQueen), as well as other other NON-disney characters (my DD is a sucker for Spongebob, so I HAD to get that one...) It was difficult though--the Tink one was GREAT.

I saw the mickey and a cute Tink one shaped like a butterfly, but I decided to get those tin buckets. I grabbed Pirates for my 2 ds' and a Tink for my dd. They are soooo cute :lovestruc I didn't see a Lightening McQueen :sad1: