PDA

View Full Version : Asking for a video?

Tinkrbell
03-12-2002, 04:53 PM
Is it possible to call DVC and ask for a new video?

We had already looked into the program, and I am still trying to talk DH into it and thought some new info would help. My concern is that MS has our name and I don't want to seem like I'm a huge waste of time to them, or anything else either.

Also, I'm not sure of the exact floor plans or units, but is it possible to get 2 studios that connect? Or would they be across the hall as the closest to each other?

Thanks

WebmasterDoc
03-12-2002, 07:14 PM
You can call 1-800-800-9100 and request current information and the video (you can also order it thru the DVC website-www.dvcmagic.com )

There are no connecting studios at any DVC resort. All lock off studios are connected to a 1BR. So the closest would be across the hall or 2 rooms away.

Good luck!

cswans
03-13-2002, 01:46 PM
At OKW, you can ask for studios that are upstairs/downstairs from each other. We've also had studios on the same level at OKW, but those were at opposite ends of the units. We found the up/down seemed like we were alot closer to each other.

schucrew
03-13-2002, 02:11 PM
We have had studios right next to each other (but not adjoining) at BWV. If I remember correctly, the room numbers end in 085 and 097 (we've been on both 3rd and 4th floors, I think.) These are standard views, not too far from the elevators. We just ask for studios that are close, and twice we've gotten these two rooms.