PDA

View Full Version : Crocs???

BarbieWannabe
02-26-2008, 09:53 AM
Hi

Has anyone ever worn Crocs when walking the parks?? I hate the thought of those big clunky sneakers for the duration, but sometimes have trouble with my heel. :confused3

Maverick Mike
02-26-2008, 09:54 AM
They are all I have worn for my past 3 trips. I don't even pack any other shoes anymore..

DaniandRyan
02-26-2008, 09:56 AM
I wore them 7 days in a row in the parks this January and my feet felt great the whole time :)

Shir Kahn
02-26-2008, 10:10 AM
I'm going to be buying a pair of Crocs for this trip coming up. My wife already has hers, but she wants the Mickey Crocs, so we'll be buying her another set too! She said they were extremely comfortable last time. I wore sandals and sneakers last time and on the days I wore the sneakers, my feet were in agony.

Lizzy Lemon
02-26-2008, 10:11 AM
Wouldn't wear anything else, and I think they look quite nice. Plenty of folk wear them.

LAH LAH
02-26-2008, 10:14 AM
My daughter started day one at Disney with a brand new pair...no blisters...and no "breaking in" period.

My son and I will be sporting them this year!!!

:)

irisbud
02-26-2008, 10:26 AM
I don't care for the look of regular crocs, but wanted something comfortable, so I bought Croc Cleos thinking they could be my extra shoes for when I got tired of tennis shoes. I wore the Cleos almost the entire time! My tennis shoes became my extra shoes, and I only used them at night when it was cold! They are the first thing going in my bag for our next trip :thumbsup2

But, even if you want regualr crocs you won't look silly. BF wore his some, but the strap attachment rubbed him. There are so many people wearing them that no one would look twice!

love~disney
02-26-2008, 10:42 AM
I wore my crocs everyday without socks and my feet felt great. Another extra bonus is that when it rains your feet and shoes dry off quicker. Just be sure to break them in before you go.

keliblue
02-26-2008, 11:02 AM
I wore two different types of Crocs on my last trip (original & MaryJanes) for the first time ever, My back didn't hurt at the end of the day:worship: Best invention EVER!!

JenniBugInPink
02-26-2008, 11:13 AM
I think it would be easier to ask who doesn't wear Crocs at Disney. Mostly the only people who don't wear Crocs are the folks who really hate the way they look :scared1:. Personally, I gave up looks for comfort years ago when I developed plantar fasciitis. For 20 years I wore Birkenstocks, but I really like Crocs better as they have a cushier sole. I wore my crocs non-stop, even after I had to quit walking and go to an ECV after several days (I now have a connective tissue disease, and simply couldn't walk for the whole vacation). :moped:

Stitch's Greatest Fa
02-26-2008, 11:18 AM
Search the boards -there are hundreds of threads all about crocs.

Disney4eva
02-26-2008, 11:35 AM
I wore Crocs the whole 5 days i was there on my last trip they are great!! :)

MadzMum
02-26-2008, 12:25 PM
DD wore her crocs the whole time, and I wore my mary jane crocs 5 out of 7 days! the other shoes I wore were clarks walking sandals, which are as comfortable, but more stylish.

nicoleshaun
02-26-2008, 12:27 PM
i wore them last year, and so did my kids (4 y/o). i had my kids in them every day, and i switched back and forth between my sneakers and the crocs every other day. my feet definitely felt better when i wore the crocs -- so much better. btw -- we throw ours in the dishwahser at night if they are dirty -- just not put them through the drying cycle!

sunsprinkle24
02-26-2008, 12:28 PM
I wore my croc flip flops the whole time and my feet never bothered me.

dgaston
02-26-2008, 12:32 PM
Another Croc user here. I started wearing them before they were popular, back when they were just ugly! ;) Alternated between my pink Mickey ones, and purple beach Crocs President's week. Definitely better for me than my New Balance walking sneakers.

karmalicousss
02-26-2008, 12:46 PM
I would wear crocs to the water parks only.

:)

tink4ever
02-26-2008, 12:50 PM
Love, Love, Love my crocs!!! I wear the Disney crocs and never have a blister or hot spot like I used to. I would be limping by the 3rd day of my vacation but since I wear Crocs I am skipping thru the parks on day 12!!!!!Don't care what I look like, I even wear them with socks!!! Just enjoying Disney without any pain!!!!:cheer2:

tgj
02-26-2008, 02:22 PM
QUESTION:

Do the black Mickey Crocs get hot in the Florida sun? (I'm thinking June...)

Thanks!

TJ

CanadianGuy
02-26-2008, 03:43 PM
All garment and footwear related questions are kept over o nthe Disney Tips board and I'm moving this one over there.. the experts there have TONS of great advice!

Knox