PDA

View Full Version : HGVC Sea World advice

Rubbertops
02-25-2008, 10:53 AM
I just rented a 1 bedroom condo from an owner at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Sea World. We are going in June. Is there anything I should request in the booking? Any other comments or advice?

We have 2 DDs (5 and 8 years old) and were thinking of going to Universal Studios and Aquatica only.

My DH will be turning 40. Where should we book dinner for this occasion? Any good restaurant recommendations in the area? TIA.

spiceycat
02-25-2008, 02:06 PM
what next door to SW and you aren't going to SW....

how did you find a ticket to aquatica that did not include sw?

well mostly eat in the villa.

there is the Renassiance across the street - it has a nice restuarant.

but someone else I am sure will come up with a much, much better place.

ruadisneyfan2
02-25-2008, 05:59 PM
We stayed there in fall of 06 and loved it. The 2BRs are huge. I would ask to be close to the main pools. There are 2 not very far apart from each other and on the lake. Also offer lots of poolside fun for kids: ping pong, billiard tables, face painting, make your own sundae, make a tye-dye shirt, etc. Billiards and ping pong are free, other things have very minimal charge which you can charge to your room.
There is also a dive in movie and they sell rafts/floats at a little poolside shop so my kids got this huge 6ft round raft to sit on and watch Curious George. It was so nice that dh and I could sit back and relax. My boys still talk about it.
I would def. stay there again.
Are there any restaurants in City Walk your dh would like?