PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon packages?

mickeynut674
03-12-2002, 08:26 AM
Are they worth it?? We are already booked for 4 nights at PO Riverside, but beginning to wonder if the honeymoon escape package would be worth doing....also does anyone if they offer a discount to disney club members??
Thanks

jeank74
03-12-2002, 10:34 AM
I think Disney Club does not offer discount to any honeymoon package. I called the club yesterday to compare the quote between the regular Discovery package and the Honeymoon Discovery.... I can only save $$$ on the regular one. The difference between those two are over $400...

For me, the only thing that I really wanna get from the honeymoon pacakge is the photo session, which will cost me about $300 along. The hats and the pins are available in the park anyways. So, I will go with the regular package and add my own honeymoon touch in it.

However, if you have the $$$ to do so, by all means, choose the Honeymoon package and I believe you won't regret it.

Congratulations!!:pinkbounc :bounce:

Sockies24
03-12-2002, 11:44 PM
I am going on my honeymoon in June and i debated between the honeymoon discovery and the regular discovery packages for weeks. DISNEY doe not discount the honeymoon packages, but i got a good deal on the discovery magic package, so to me the few extras were not worth it. I got the summer deal. We are going June 15-22. Check out the discovery package if you are going to do a lot of eating. You get two wishes a day person, and we are hopefully going to save a good amount a money on food while eating very well.