PDA

View Full Version : from Fairfield Inn,Canada Ave,Intl dr. walk to restaurants??

Dopey's twin Dippy
02-24-2008, 07:34 PM
i was wondering. my dd and friends will be at the fairfield inn & suites,canada ave hotel and i was wondering if you can walk to any type of food places,restaurants,or is everything to far away. and my obvious question is, hopefully it is a safe area, im hoping. they will be mostly at univ.studios this trip. i know they said the hotel has free cont. breakfast, but i was wondering to if they have a coke/pepsi , snack machine ?????? any info. is appreciated. thank you very much.

MattM
02-25-2008, 12:41 PM
Yes, they can walk to a lot of restaurants from this hotel. I know right off the top of my head there is a TGI Fridays, Chili's, BW3's (Buffalo Wing Place), right around the hotel. The FFI is one block off of Int'l Drive, so there isnt as much traffic. If you dont feel comfortable with them walking, they can get a cab to take them around I-Drive.

They do have vending machines at the hotel, as well as a "snack bar" (candy bars, chips, crackers, etc).

I have stayed at this hotel with family a few times, and always recommend it to family and friends who come down to Universal. It is one of the larger Fairfield Inn's I remember seeing, but not noisy or anything at all.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Hope this helps!

Dopey's twin Dippy
03-01-2008, 08:35 PM
thank you so much for the info. glad to hear its a decent area. right now there is 4 of them, 1 more might go. ill let them know about the cabs, we didnt think of that. again, thank you.