PDA

View Full Version : Ramada Lakeside

MAGGIED
02-24-2008, 07:30 AM
I just wanted to share with you an experience I had this past week. I was traveling with my childrens band as a chaperone. In an effort to keep the cost down we stayed off site for our 4 days in Orlando. It was a first for me with over 25 trips to WDW I have always stayed on sight. I made the arrangements for the hotel and worked with the staff at the Ramada Lakeside on Universal Dr. I must say they were wonderful. The hotel was clean, the rooms were large, the continental breakfast was great. The staff couldn't have been more accomodating. While I do not plan to stay off-site again because I love the convenience of staying on site I would definatley recommend this hotel. All the rooms had refrig. and mircrowaves, big bathrooms and the beds were comfy.

dougsmom98
02-24-2008, 09:01 AM
Wow. Sounds like you found a great place off site. How were the prices? How was the pool? How was the drive?

MAGGIED
02-26-2008, 06:59 AM
They offered us a great price... with tax and maid tip it was $83 per night. The pool was very nice as it overlooks the lake as well. The drive was about 15 minutes.

dougsmom98
02-26-2008, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the info! Glad you got such a good deal.