PDA

View Full Version : Princess Stprybook or CRT

dacky041208
02-23-2008, 07:34 PM
So, my fiance and I are having our honeymoon in about 3 months. She really wanted one castle meal (probably breakfast) and when I made our ADRs I was surprised I was able to book both of them pretty easily. Now, we are thinking of dropping one (we don't want too many sit down breakfasts). Which would you keep, we are on the DDP so is CRT worth the 2 credits opposed to the storybook 1 credit? Any thoughts?

tinkandpan
02-23-2008, 07:45 PM
I would keep CRT if the idea of eating in the castle really appeals to you and would be very special. I don't think the food is worth 2 credits, but the expereince is. While i like Norway bfast - i do it for my kids who get princess bang for the buck there.

dacky041208
02-23-2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks for your input, and I just wanted to say I swear I can usually spell Storybook...

hygienejean
02-23-2008, 09:19 PM
Oh keep CRT! I have done both a couple of times. I liked the food at CRT better than PSB plus you are in the castle! Best wishes on your wedding!

PrincessDisney96
02-23-2008, 10:50 PM
:dumbo:OK well I have ate at both and they are both great. The Cinderella's Royal Table just gives you a better appeal eating in the beautiful castle but the one in Epcot doesnt appeal to where you are. The food is better at the Norway Princess Breakfast, and the Princess characters interact with you more, and they have one at the doorway in Epcot. I would say Norway Princess Brekafast, but since it's your honeymoon you may feel romantic in the castle. Hope this helped!
Jordan and Jillian

addieandaidan
02-23-2008, 10:58 PM
If you were taking a 4 yo girl obsessed w. princesses I would say Norway, but since it is for your honeymoon, I think that the ambiance of the castle is way better!

PrincessBelle39
02-24-2008, 02:35 AM
We did both in December. CRT for lunch and Norway for breakfast. They were both fantastic and will be the only two we repeat on our next trip (because we want to try new places) although we will do a Norway dinner next time. If I had to choose one, it would be CRT - for a few reasons. The atmosphere of the castle. It was something special to eat in the castle. The interaction we experienced with the princesses was better in the castle. In fact we were approached by Snow White requesting that she get all the princesses together to have a photo taken with the four children. We also loved the wishing stars and the additional 'performance'.

Reese
02-24-2008, 09:17 AM
It depends what experiance you want. It is unique to have a meal in the castle but I find the princess interaction much better at Norway.