PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for off site hotel?

lilfish
02-23-2008, 02:04 PM
We are looking into booking an off site hotel for our Disney trip this April. There are 9 of us going, so we will need more than one room....if possible, we would love to stay somewhere where breakfast is included. 10 years ago, we stayed at Lake Buena Vista Suites....which we loved, but I have read some not so good reviews on them! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!

dioxide45
02-23-2008, 02:19 PM
With nine people, you will likely need 3 rooms if staying in a hotel. I would recommend a 3 or 4 bedroom townhome, it would likely be cheaper than staying in hotels.

davinakb
02-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Agree you will need at least two rooms, even at a timeshare place like Vistana or Horizons. I also suggest looking at a condo/house rental; you will cook your own breakfast, but will probably save $. FWIW.

crazelion
02-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Hawthorne Suites on Canada Avenue has a good free hot breakfast. it was clean to. Also had many restaurants within walking distances. Close to WDW to.

calgarygary
02-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Worldquest includes a continental breakfast. We really enjoyed the pool last year and the 3bed/3bath was a great layout.

dougsmom98
02-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Comfort Suites Main Gate East sleeps six and has a fridge in the room. They have a free deluxe continental breakfast too with muffins, bagels, yogurt, waffles... My mom and sister stayed here two years ago and enjoyed it.

lovinpoohbear
02-23-2008, 08:19 PM
My sister in law stayed at the Quality Suites Maingate East and LOVED it! She had a two bedroom suite and it slept up to 8. She said the breakfast was VERY good. You might want to check it out!