PDA

View Full Version : Is there a moderate priced place to have a steak outside of disney

cottontail
02-23-2008, 08:53 AM
Hello:

Is there a moderate priced place to have a good steak outside of disney?

Deb.

colonialtinker
02-23-2008, 09:52 AM
Depends, are you looking for a chain restaurant or a unique one? Several Golden Corrals just outside of WDW

cottontail
02-23-2008, 02:16 PM
Hi: Are the golden corrals pretty good? I hear that they are good for a breakfast.

Deb.

PinCrazed
02-23-2008, 02:19 PM
My experiance with golden corral has been poor. Golden corral is a buffet place and the steaks are poor quality. You get what you pay for.

colonialtinker
02-23-2008, 02:43 PM
DH remembers seeing several Sizzlers, Longhorn Steakhouse, Black Angus restaurant. I have never tried Black Angus, as for the other ones depends on who is cooking. We went to Logan's and had lousy steaks (usually they're pretty good). We were a party of 7 and the only one who liked their steak was FIL.

chickachum
02-23-2008, 08:33 PM
Black Angus steakhouse is excellent...they have a website to save %15 off it is basically right around the corner from pleasure island.....and the atmosphere is really nice..especially if you want to eat outside...dont eat at the golden corral.....nasty steaks...bon apetite!!!

Feralpeg
02-23-2008, 09:04 PM
As a former KC person, who was used to very good steaks, I will tell you that finding a good steak in Florida is not that easy. That being said, most of the tourist frequented restaurants near WDW have, in my opinion, mediocre steaks.

If you will have a car and you don't mind driving a little way, I recommend a little family run place called Mathews. It is on McGuire Road. It has excellent food and very good steaks for a reasonable price.