PDA

View Full Version : Windsor Hills... condo selection... advise needed!

Mommy2Bethany
02-22-2008, 10:50 PM
We are reserving our condo this weekend for our trip to Orlando in April. There are several condos we can choose from. The problem is we don't know the location and the company is not being overly helpful.

Has anyone stayed in any of the following condos? We want it to be close to the pool, but not so close that we can hear all the kids playing in the pool. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Here are the condos (through floridasunvacationhomes.com:

The Incredible's Hideaway
Tinkerbell's Treehouse
Rafiki's Adventure
Rabbit's Retreat

Thanks in advance for any help!

deejay-55
02-23-2008, 06:31 AM
If you want to choose your own unit, have you considered renting direct from an owner - you will also likely find a better deal than going through a company.

IDoDis
02-23-2008, 11:47 PM
I checked their prices and they are pretty decent like $75 for low season and $85 for mid-season (when we are going end of May/early June) for 3 bedrooms. Those prices include a 15% discount if you stay 7 nights or more. I am interested in a couple of them, as well. Have you heard back from the company yet? Just curious.

How much more can one save off of $85 per night for a nice 3 bedroom by renting directly from an owner. I'm all for saving more $$

Mommy2Bethany
02-24-2008, 10:32 AM
I checked their prices and they are pretty decent like $75 for low season and $85 for mid-season (when we are going end of May/early June) for 3 bedrooms. Those prices include a 15% discount if you stay 7 nights or more. I am interested in a couple of them, as well. Have you heard back from the company yet? Just curious.

How much more can one save off of $85 per night for a nice 3 bedroom by renting directly from an owner. I'm all for saving more $$

I agree about not finding anything lower than the prices I was quoted from the vacation company. I ended up booking the Rafiki room after calling and talking with a different agent. It is a 3 bed/2bath in a gated community just a 10 min. drive from MK. For $414 with a 3 night stay. I thought it was a good deal.