PDA

View Full Version : Laza properties at Windsor Hills

lynndeeloonurse
02-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Has anyone stayed in bldg. 8, top floor 3b/3bath?

Zeebs
02-22-2008, 02:13 AM
Havent stayed with them but have booked their lake view for October the weren't the cheapest but they were so friendly and easy to deal with the the condo supplied everything we needed. They had also just made the twin room into a themed room which looks fantastic (not sure if they have updated the website yet). This is our first time of renting a condo like this and I am not nervous at all I have a good feeling about this. But obviously can't tell you what it is like as I haven't been yet.

Kirsten

MVBowers111
02-23-2008, 10:50 AM
We've booked both of their condos for June of 09, like someone else said, they weren't the cheapest but they were very helpful and nice. They answered all my questions quickly, even though some questions were silly, and I really appreciated that. We're excited to stay there next summer....I only wish it wasn't so far away.

Zeebs
02-23-2008, 02:55 PM
We've booked both of their condos for June of 09, like someone else said, they weren't the cheapest but they were very helpful and nice. They answered all my questions quickly, even though some questions were silly, and I really appreciated that. We're excited to stay there next summer....I only wish it wasn't so far away.

Silly questions!!! I asked about sunset times aprox and she nicely sent me the sunrise/sunset time for October. :) I thought that was so nice and helpful.

Kirsten