PDA

View Full Version : Weather Mid-end April??

karters*mom
02-21-2008, 08:25 PM
Weather Mid April..whats it like? not sure how to pack..T-Shirts or is it warm enough got Tank tops???
Jeans or shorts???

lindsmom
02-22-2008, 06:42 AM
Sort of a bump, cause I'd like to hear others' comments. But I had read the high is around 80. I'll be bringing t shirts, shorts, probably one pair of jeans (for evening just in case) and a sweatshirt. I've found in Florida that once you spend your first day in the full sun, even if you don't burn, the nights feel a lot colder to you.

Also, I see you're from Ontario, so you may feel warmer than, say, those who live in Florida (I always laugh when I'm visiting my parents in February - I wear shorts, the "natives" are wearing parkas)

DizzyErin
02-22-2008, 06:46 AM
Hi we're going this year in April and have been before in April .. The weather was great certainly shorts weather, i'm looking forward to some great sunshine :thumbsup2

Bob P
02-22-2008, 07:07 AM
Hi,

Plug your dates in here for recent weather history. Then you can decide yourself if it's "shorts weather!"

http://www.wunderground.com/tripplanner/index.asp

karters*mom
02-22-2008, 09:16 AM
Its -5 today and feeling kind of Balmy..I"m sure the 70's would fell like being on an islend to me...lol

FmrCastMembr
02-22-2008, 10:20 AM
We'll be there in April too...

It's warm during the day (high 70s, low 80s), but always gets chilly at night. I say chilly cause I live in south AL! It seems to be very windy esp. at the resorts. Last year we went around the same time and when I took the kids to swim at the pool at night, I froze! And it WILL rain at least once...

DizzyErin
02-22-2008, 10:32 AM
Hi,

Plug your dates in here for recent weather history. Then you can decide yourself if it's "shorts weather!"

http://www.wunderground.com/tripplanner/index.asp

Tnks for that looks like i've gat oa lovely couple of weeks ahead :banana:

Girlpower
02-22-2008, 10:39 AM
We were there last year from April 24th-May 1st...shorts & tank tops every day and evening. We were in the parks at least 4 nights until 10:30, and it was still VERY hot - for Ontarians, anyhow...25-30 celcius, I would say. We packed each a light fleece jacket, but they stayed in the trunk of the car the whole week.

n3rf
02-22-2008, 12:02 PM
ahh great we will also be there mid april 17th through 23rd just booked the package and flight last night glad to see the weather will be what we are use too in SOCAL.

mom2nca
02-22-2008, 04:08 PM
thats a great site , thanks for the link.
We will be thee from April 29 to May 6 and Im glad to see it will be hot (for us anyways) we are used to cold up here in ontario, too much snow for my liking I can't wait to get there and enjoy the nice summer weather!