PDA

View Full Version : Joleen & Kenneth's PJ&TR-6/7/08 Lcl Wed & Disneymoon-Updtd 9/21 Honeymoon ROCKS On!

joleen76
02-21-2008, 07:14 PM
Where to start?

Well first of all hello fellow Brides to be and DIS'ers!

I'm a lurker on this board but rarely post. (Yes I'm one of them) So I thought it was about time to return the favor and share my planning too.

I guess I'll start with how we met and how we got engaged.

We "officially" met at church at the end of September 2007. I say officially because he and his family had been sitting in the pew behind my boys and I for a year. We had said "hi" many times but never introduced ourselves. We talk about it now and we had both "noticed" each other and wanted to introduce ourselves but for whatever reason didn't. For the official meeting I'll tell it from each of our perspectives. (I sure do seem to be saying official a lot) It was a Wednesday night service.....

His perspective: He was talking to his best friend about this lady he always sees but doesn't know her name. He tells him he really would like to get to know her. The best friend tells him well quit waiting....introduce yourself already...talk to her. He vows he will, I mean it's a challenge now!

My perspective: There is that guy again. He seems really nice. I wonder why we always say hi to each other but why don't I know his name? Maybe I should introduce myself? That's really not like me, but should I follow my instincts this time and take a chance?

After the service I walked up to Kenneth and said, you know I see you all the time and we say hi, but I don't know your name. I'm Joleen. He said I'm Kenneth it's nice to meet you. I said it's good to meet you too. And we said something like I'll see you Sunday. I was so nervous, I can't remember what else was said. He must have been too, because neither can he!

That was it for the first "meeting". Then on Sunday when he sat down behind me, he made sure to get my attention and say "Hi Joleen". I know it's cheesy, but it meant a lot that he made it a point to let me know he remembered my name. After service he stopped me in the foyer to talk to me. As it turns out he has 2 boys too. Of course that thought went through my head...oh my that would mean 4 boys together! lol As it turned out our boys knew each other already.

We talked for about 45 min's there. Then we decided to go to Mc Donald's to let the kids play and maybe, just maybe we could talk. This date turned into an afternoon of us hanging out. Then they came over that night. And we saw each other every night after that.

I know I'm probably giving to much detail! SORRY!

About 6 weeks after we started dating I decided it was time for him to meet my mom. So we went to the zoo with all the kids, my sister, niece, and my mom. This is a picture of that day.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/FamilytheZoo.jpg

Little did I know the next day he was going to ask me to marry him.

What's funny about everything is I never understood "those" couples who meet and two weeks later are married. I do now. From pretty much the first date I knew he was the one. He tells me he knew too. When he asked me to marry him, it was the most natural thing in the world to say yes.

He wasn't really prepared, he didn't even have a ring! You know what that means though! I got to help pick it out. WHOO HOO!!

Here are pictures of the set we picked out for me.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Rings004.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Rings002.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Rings003.jpg

Up next.....do we elope.....do we plan a wedding....and where/when do we honey moon?

mla1977
02-21-2008, 07:20 PM
After waiting for almost 6 years, I wish I had a whirlwind courtship like that. (Okay, I've probably only been waiting for 2 of the 6 years, but we've been together that long anyways!) Congratulations!

caryndisneydiva
02-21-2008, 07:22 PM
hello fellow texas bride! congratulations on your engagement! can't wait to hear about all of your plans!

michellem1118
02-21-2008, 09:50 PM
Crap, now I wish I had put all these cool details and pictures in *my* disneymoon PJ. :rotfl: Guess I'll have to add another post to it. I love the picture from the zoo - is that the Dallas Zoo or the Ft. Worth Zoo? I haven't been to either in over 5 years, since I've lived out of state... but John proposed to me at the Bronx Zoo! :) Guess I'll go put those details below... after I pack to go to TX for the weekend!!!

Lynn5700
02-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Congrats!!!! Gorgeous rings!!!! The picture of you guys all at the zoo is so cute :)

joleen76
02-21-2008, 10:48 PM
After waiting for almost 6 years, I wish I had a whirlwind courtship like that. (Okay, I've probably only been waiting for 2 of the 6 years, but we've been together that long anyways!) Congratulations!

Thanks! I waited for 7 years to meet him. The whirlwind part completely took me by surprise. (Not complaining at all!) It was nice to not have to wait twice in a way.

I'm sure a ring will come your way if you guys have been together for so long. :goodvibes

joleen76
02-21-2008, 10:58 PM
hello fellow texas bride! congratulations on your engagement! can't wait to hear about all of your plans!

Hello fellow Texan! Thanks! Glad to see I didn't ramble to much.

Crap, now I wish I had put all these cool details and pictures in *my* disneymoon PJ. :rotfl: Guess I'll have to add another post to it. I love the picture from the zoo - is that the Dallas Zoo or the Ft. Worth Zoo? I haven't been to either in over 5 years, since I've lived out of state... but John proposed to me at the Bronx Zoo! :) Guess I'll go put those details below... after I pack to go to TX for the weekend!!!

I wondered if I was putting to much information in my post. Glad to see it was okay.

The zoo picture was from the Fort Worth Zoo. I always have liked it better than the Dallas Zoo. So much more there I think.

How cool you'll be coming to Texas for the weekend. Enjoy your mini holiday!

Congrats!!!! Gorgeous rings!!!! The picture of you guys all at the zoo is so cute :)

Thanks so much! Thank you on the rings too! Of course I like them, but that's because I got to help pick them out. ;) I saw your wedding gown on the gown thread....stunning! I love it!

We joke about our family now with all the kids. We are out numbered and me most of all being the only girl. Sometimes we jokingly call ourselves the Brady bunch, or that family with all the boys! lol

Thanks for reading my PJ ladies. I'll be sure to post more tomorrow!

AuroraBorealis
02-21-2008, 11:01 PM
What a sweet story! Congratulations on your engagement! Can't wait to hear more.

BayouPrincess
02-21-2008, 11:02 PM
Great start Joleen!! :cloud9: He sounds like a keeper. I'm loving your PJ.popcorn::

lov2b@disney
02-22-2008, 07:28 AM
CONGRATULATIONS! Sweet story!

Here's to a house full of boys!! :yay: (We have 3!)

Looking forward to hearing more!

Fantasia Sam
02-22-2008, 07:40 AM
Congratulations - beautiful ring set - yayyy for getting to help choose :)

I love whirlwinds and I can just hear in your PJ the whole you knew it was right feeling, you know?

joleen76
02-22-2008, 07:41 PM
What a sweet story! Congratulations on your engagement! Can't wait to hear more.

Thank you! I couldn't believe it was happening to me. I still can't believe it is!

Great start Joleen!! :cloud9: He sounds like a keeper. I'm loving your PJ.popcorn::

Thank you! He really is a great guy. Not perfect but, perfect for me...;)

CONGRATULATIONS! Sweet story!

Here's to a house full of boys!! :yay: (We have 3!)

Looking forward to hearing more!

Thank you! Yay boys!! :yay: I'll be sure to write more as soon as I get a free 10 min's or so.

Congratulations - beautiful ring set - yayyy for getting to help choose :)

I love whirlwinds and I can just hear in your PJ the whole you knew it was right feeling, you know?

Thank you! I love that he wanted me to help choose my ring!

You are absolutely right about knowing it was right. I knew from pretty much the first date. He says he did too. What's really funny is that on our first date, I was brutally honest with him and told him if he made it to a second date then that was a really good sign. I had this philosophy that if I didn't see a future with someone or at least a possibility of maybe a future I wouldn't date them. I didn't believe in wasting each other's time. Hey, he asked! LOL I'm one of those people don't ask me if you don't really want to know. It turned out he LOVED my honesty and it set us on the right path from the beginning. Yeah, you can't tell me I wasn't suppose to meet him! :)

I'm rambling again!

More soon!

joleen76
02-23-2008, 11:34 AM
As promised more of our story.....

So now that he popped the question so spur of the moment, we had to get my dad's permission. My dad had been hearing about Kenneth for weeks now and was wanting to meet him already. Luckily dad was planning on coming to my eldest son's basketball game the next weekend, so the perfect meeting. In the meantime before the meeting. I could tell my mom, who was beside herself. She's been waiting 31 years to plan a wedding for me.

Kenneth and I had been talking and decided with our beliefs and that since we were practically living together already we should elope and then plan a wedding for the families to attend. Which I've always wanted the church wedding and my dad walking me down the isle etc.

When Kenneth met my dad and asked if he could marry me my dad was so touched he cried. Which of course made me cried.

Everyone was really supportive of the quick wedding date as long as we had the "real" wedding for everyone to come to.

So we decided to get married 2 weeks after we got engaged! :scared1: What will I wear? Who will marry us? Where do we get a license? All we knew at this point was 11/11/07!

More to come......

joleen76
02-23-2008, 06:31 PM
We decided to get married in our preacher's office with just us, no family for now. As we were going to have the "real" wedding later. Since we decided on November 11th we didn't have much time to get things in order to get married.

Oh I forgot to mention why we decided to do it so quickly. See for Thanksgiving I had planned a surprise trip to Disney World for my two boys. We had lost some very close family members in 2007 and it was really hard on us. I just couldn't think about our first holiday without them. I wanted their first holiday without them to be special and happy. So when I thought about it, of course the happiest place I could think of was Disney World. I had booked the trip back in August before I met Kenneth. Unfortunately Kenneth couldn't take off work to go with us. :sad2: I didn't want to leave on this trip and not be married to him. He didn't want that either. So we picked the weekend before we were to leave to get married.

I knew I'd get my "dream dress" for the "real" wedding, so I went shopping for something acceptable on such short notice for the elopement. I was so excited! We had gotten his ring when we got mine. (sorry I don't have pictures of it, but he's wearing it!) :) It matches mine well. It's white gold too, with 5 round diamonds straight across. We had to next get the license. We had to go down to the local court office and pay the $35 fee and fill out the form and wait for 72 hours then we could be married! Yay!

I picked out a basic sweater top to wear and a linen cream skirt. Here is a picture of us on our wedding day. It's not a great picture (my MIL took it and wasn't familiar with my camera)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/OurWeddingDay11-11-07.jpg

We knew as soon as the boys and I got back from our Thanksgiving trip to Disney World we had to start planning the "real" wedding. Oh but here comes the big questions! Dad, what's my budget? What's the date? and Where's the Honeymoon?

Here is a couple of pictures of the boys and I from our Thanksgiving trip!

Sorry for the big pictures....I don't know how to shrink them yet!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Disney%202007/DisneyThanksgivingTrip019.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Disney%202007/DisneyThanksgivingTrip033.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Disney%202007/DisneyThanksgivingTrip208.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Disney%202007/DisneyThanksgivingTrip243.jpg

BrcsDisneyPrncs
02-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Thats such a sweet story. We are getting married the same day! 6/7/08! We are getting married at home and then honeymooning in disney as well. Congratulations, and i can't wait to hear more!

michellem1118
02-23-2008, 11:14 PM
Joleen, you guys have such a sweet, romantic story. Is it any less stressful to plan a wedding when you're already married???

joleen76
02-25-2008, 10:17 PM
Thats such a sweet story. We are getting married the same day! 6/7/08! We are getting married at home and then honeymooning in disney as well. Congratulations, and i can't wait to hear more!

How cool we are getting married on the same day! Congratulations to you to!

Keira1387
02-25-2008, 10:22 PM
:goodvibes Your wedding band is beautiful!

joleen76
02-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Joleen, you guys have such a sweet, romantic story. Is it any less stressful to plan a wedding when you're already married???

Thank you! No I don't think it's any less stressful. I freak out on a weekly basis I think. Thinking oh no I this isn't done yet or should I have done that by now? My bridesmaids haven't ordered their gowns yet! I'm running out of budget and have way to many things left to do. :scratchin How am I going to pull this off? LOL yes my weekly freak out.

I just can't wait for the honeymoon!

joleen76
02-25-2008, 10:30 PM
:goodvibes Your wedding band is beautiful!

Hey thank you so much! I love your PJ by the way! I'm one of your lurkers. :wave2:

joleen76
03-01-2008, 01:56 PM
First of all....sorry for not keeping up with this PJ ladies. I will do better!

I am having a major freak out this week. I'm down to almost 3 months before the wedding and I still feel like I have so much to do!

So back to the PJ.

After we decided to have the "real" wedding, we had to pick a date! I thought it should be after the kids were out of school so that we could find babysitters while we went on our Honeymoon! But on the other hand I didn't want it to be to late in the summer when it was soooooo hot. So, I picked the first weekend in June. The neat thing about it, is June 7th is the day after my dad's birthday. The first thing was deciding would we have it at our church? Kenneth and I both wanted that even though I had always kind of had in the back of my mind maybe getting married in the church my parents got married in. Even though they are now divorced. Oh well. I digress. I had to find out if the church was available and fast!

Yay! It was! We thought a afternoon wedding would be best so that out of town guests could drive in the morning of and go home in the evening. We decided on a 3pm wedding.

Now we have a date! And a time! What now? My step-mom volunteered to help me. Thank god! I had no idea what to do. Well other than the basics. I need a dress, flowers, etc.

We decided to go with invitations first because she knew a great place! Why invitations first? I have no idea....but hey, they are out of the way! :) Oh and thank you notes too.

Here are some pictures.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Invitations005.jpg

The envelopes

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Invitations006.jpg

The response cards

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Invitations003.jpg

The thank you cards

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Invitations001.jpg

More to come!

joleen76
03-14-2008, 02:11 PM
So I've gotten the church reserved and the invitations at this point, but I don't know my budget! I don't have my dress yet! It was the end of January and the wedding is in June! :scared1:

Lots of not yet's at this point as well. How many bridesmaids/groomsmen? DH says 4 originally to which I cringe imensly since I know the budget is to be small. So I talk him down to 3. 3 should be do able right? Now who will they be? This was so agonizing for me. Who will be the MOH? Do I pick my sister? Who is not my best friend but is close to me, or do I pick my best friends wife who is pretty close to me as well? I really agonized over this decision, but in the end I had to ask myself, who is really up to helping me with the wedding and the showers etc? That was a no brainer. My best friends wife. Hence forth known as the MOH. :) Yay! Once decision made! Next who will be my 3rd bridesmaid? Bear in mind that my best friends list reads like this.....DH...my dad....John (best friend since 6th grade)....James (other best friend since 6th grade)....John's Wife (MOH). In the end I decided on a friend of mine from work who is also getting married this summer. DH says I stress WAY to much on each little decision for this wedding, but I just don't see how not to stress about them!

Okay, so now I have my bridesmaids, YAY!

I need that dress!

Graciously my MOH offers to come over to my town from hers. She lives about an hour away from me and go dress shopping. I knew my budget was low so I needed to go to a discount or chain bridal store. My consultant wasn't much help, but my MOH was awesome. We tried on about 10 dresses before I found "the dress".

This is one of the runner's up

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/DisneyThanksgivingTrip417.jpg

Second view of runner up

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/DisneyThanksgivingTrip418.jpg

And now the dress!!!!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/DisneyThanksgivingTrip419.jpg

The front! I have to get the cap sleeves altered.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/DisneyThanksgivingTrip420.jpg

The back with the veil

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/DisneyThanksgivingTrip421.jpg

And since my MOH was with me.....I had her try on the dress I was thinking for the bridesmaids. Luckly it looked great. Although she would kill me if she knew I was putting this picture on here. :rolleyes1

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/DisneyThanksgivingTrip422.jpg

What a relief. I have the BM's picked and their dresses. My dress is bought and the only alteration needed is on the cap sleeves! I even bought the shoes. I was feeling really great at this point, thinking I had accomplished sooooooo much. :thumbsup2 Which I had done some major things, but oh so much is left to be done!

Next up the photographer.....the cake tastings......OMG I need a florist....and how can I save money and what can I do myself?

Lizby
03-14-2008, 04:02 PM
Your dress is GORGEOUS! Were you able to buy it off the rack?

joleen76
03-14-2008, 04:24 PM
Your dress is GORGEOUS! Were you able to buy it off the rack?

Thank you for the sweet comment! Yes!!! I was able to buy it off the rack and I was lucky enough that the shoes I picked out were the perfect height so I didn't have to have it altered. It was truly a find! I am only 5'4 but have long legs. I think that MUST have been my saving grace for a change. :goodvibes It is usually the opposite in dresses.

newyearsbride
03-14-2008, 04:24 PM
Love your dress, so pretty! I really like your BM dresses, very pretty too! Hopefully you will have your dress ready in time?

joleen76
03-14-2008, 04:28 PM
Love your dress, so pretty! I really like your BM dresses, very pretty too! Hopefully you will have your dress ready in time?

Thank you! They told me at the store that since I only need the cap sleeves shortened that they need the dress 4-6 weeks before the wedding to steam it repair any missing/falling beading and the sleeves. I'm planning on taking it in 8 weeks ahead just in case. I don't want to leave anything to chance! I'm one of those worrysome brides I guess. DH keeps telling me to chill out...but I'm thinking that's a lost cause. :rotfl:

newyearsbride
03-14-2008, 04:37 PM
Thank you! They told me at the store that since I only need the cap sleeves shortened that they need the dress 4-6 weeks before the wedding to steam it repair any missing/falling beading and the sleeves. I'm planning on taking it in 8 weeks ahead just in case. I don't want to leave anything to chance! I'm one of those worrysome brides I guess. DH keeps telling me to chill out...but I'm thinking that's a lost cause. :rotfl:

No prob. I'm glad you're going to have enough time... but I think we all know how that is at least a little... I'm worrisome as well. I started budgeting for this wedding a year before we got engaged LOL.

Keira1387
03-14-2008, 07:08 PM
Hey thank you so much! I love your PJ by the way! I'm one of your lurkers. :wave2:

Haha! Lurk away! Where did you find those monogram thank you cards? I love them! Your wedding dress is gorgoeus!!!

joleen76
03-14-2008, 09:33 PM
Haha! Lurk away! Where did you find those monogram thank you cards? I love them! Your wedding dress is gorgoeus!!!

I found the thank you cards at a local stationary/invitation shop here in Dallas called The Social Bee. They were suprisingly pretty reasonable. $30 for 100.

Thank you for the compliment on my dress...you always worry if it's as pretty as you think it is and you always have that woman doubt of "do I look fat in this?" :lmao:

Ennazus8810
03-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Love your engagement story. My husband and I were friends (only talking once a month or so when we would see each other out) for almost a year. We started dating, he moved in less than a month later, we were engaged within a week after that, and married 7 months later. I still love him to death, and love the fact that we didn't wait. I had waited long enough for him to come into my life, and I knew it was "right". Congrats!:lovestruc

joleen76
03-21-2008, 09:23 AM
Love your engagement story. My husband and I were friends (only talking once a month or so when we would see each other out) for almost a year. We started dating, he moved in less than a month later, we were engaged within a week after that, and married 7 months later. I still love him to death, and love the fact that we didn't wait. I had waited long enough for him to come into my life, and I knew it was "right". Congrats!:lovestruc

I love your engagement story too!!! How sweet!!! I just love it! I never bought the you'll just know it, and it happens so fast stuff until it happened to me. :yay: Now I can say the waiting was worth it, but I'm not a patient person so the waiting still was bad. :lmao:

padisneyfour
03-21-2008, 09:38 AM
what a pretty dress and loved the candid of your MOH.... great choices! congrats on finding your DRESS!:goodvibes

joleen76
03-21-2008, 10:05 AM
So my dad finally got back to me on what my budget was, and while I was free to spend MY money over and above that on whatever I choose, it was less than I had hoped for. That's alright though, I'm not having to pay for it all. :) Now I have to put on my budgeting hat and figure out where my money is best spent and what is most important to me. As in my previous post says, my dress was the most important thing. Why is that? I know it's a sidebar but, I guess I figure it's my day and everything else can go wrong as long as the bride looks beautiful? :bride:

Anyway, so I decided my big catagories of money are 1) the dress, 2) the photographer, 3) the cake, & 4) the flowers. (and not necessarily in order of costs) Luckly I didn't have to worry much about the location since we are members of the church we are having the wedding & reception at. There are only nominal fees. :banana: Whoo Hoo!! One thing in our favor! So I have the dress, the invitations, and the church booked. Now on to my next big money hog. The photographer. Let me just say, I was so nieve going into this experience. I'm sure it was funny to watch me and see me have these looks on my face of WHAT??? HOW MUCH!?!?!? Luckly, I did most of my pricing on-line before I made phone calls so I did not embarass myself too much. It took me about a month to find a photographer that not only could I afford, but that I really LOVED!! We are so blessed by the one we got. My husband says we are really lucky I have such a great personality. We were only able to book the photographer due to my great ability to talk through words. You see I e-mailed him on the slimmest chance he might book a high season wedding at a lower price. I know such a shot in the dark, but I just fell in love with his work and so desperately wanted him to shoot our wedding! So I figured, plead your case....what's the worst he can say..no? So I did. The first response was very nice and tentative. But it wasn't a no! I thought....well it's not a no....try a little more. Tell him more about us and our story. It turns out he loved our story so much he agreed! Can you believe it? I couldn't! :cloud9: I ran around the house screaming in excitement. Kenneth was looking at me like I was crazy until I calmed down enough to tell him why I was so excited. He was excited to, but not like me you know.

In the end we added a "mini-Safari" which is an engagement shoot. We decided to pay for that ourselves. We really don't have any pictures of us, and thought it would be great. Also as a nice perk for doing so, Jim, (the photographer) is giving us the guest book for our wedding. It will have pictures from our engagement session on the pages. I can't wait! The session is actually a week from today! I told Kenneth we are going this weekend to buy him something to wear for the pictures. He said what you don't like my jeans? This is an inside joke for us. I bought him jeans for Christmas, only he told me the wrong size. So now we is wearing jeans that are two sizes to big and they are soooo baggy. It's funny really.

Oh the link to the photographers website in case you are curious to see his work is http://www.jimrode.com/

Big plans are in the work for the next week. I have a cake tasting today! Then next Wednesday I have a meeting with a florist. I just hope she is within my budget and can do what I want! Whatever that is....Honestly I am struggling with the flowers part.

joleen76
03-21-2008, 10:07 AM
what a pretty dress and loved the candid of your MOH.... great choices! congrats on finding your DRESS!:goodvibes

Thank you! I love the picture of my MOH although she HATES it! :lmao: Oh well I have to have some joys in this whole process with all the stresses right? ;)

michellem1118
03-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Who are you meeting with for cakes & flowers? I still have all my research from last summer when we were booking our vendors (lots of info, since we're living in NYC right now), so I might be able to help you find someone reasonable in price. Let me know if you need any help. :)

joleen76
03-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Who are you meeting with for cakes & flowers? I still have all my research from last summer when we were booking our vendors (lots of info, since we're living in NYC right now), so I might be able to help you find someone reasonable in price. Let me know if you need any help. :)

Hey Michelle! Hope you had a great trip here to Dallas! Was it last month? I would love some vendor information you have. That would be just awesome! :goodvibes

michellem1118
03-22-2008, 04:27 PM
Hey Michelle! Hope you had a great trip here to Dallas! Was it last month? I would love some vendor information you have. That would be just awesome! :goodvibes

If you haven't checked out Hot Chocolates in Hurst yet for cakes, they're totally worth the drive! ~$2.50 per slice, super moist & tasty, and they can create anything. The website is www.hotchocolates.net.

What other vendors are you still looking for?

joleen76
03-23-2008, 11:06 PM
If you haven't checked out Hot Chocolates in Hurst yet for cakes, they're totally worth the drive! ~$2.50 per slice, super moist & tasty, and they can create anything. The website is www.hotchocolates.net.

Florists!!! And a good one that's not to expensive! I know it's like a shot in the dark, but I'm still hoping. :goodvibes

Leleluvsdis
03-24-2008, 03:16 AM
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding... We are getting married on the same day! Oh and btw we had the same runner up dress as well!!! how funny!!!

joleen76
03-24-2008, 11:18 AM
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding... We are getting married on the same day! Oh and btw we had the same runner up dress as well!!! how funny!!!

Thank you! Congradulations to you too!! How neat we are getting married on the same day! That is too funny we had the same runner up dress too!! It wasn't that, that dress was bad. It wasn't. It just didn't have that "wow" me feel when I had it on. I was fine with taking it off. The one I ended up buying it was different. I wore it for a long time while we were there. The lady at the store even commented on how long I'd had it on. I just thought to myself "well I'm buying it...I'll wear it as long as I like". LOL

joleen76
03-24-2008, 12:00 PM

I contacted Hot Chocolates and they are all booked up for June 7th. :sad2: Oh well. I have found a place in Plano that will make the cake for $3.00 per slice, but they don't have all the flavors Hot Chocolates did! Although they did say they can imitate any design I bring to them. Now I just have to figure out what that is. :rolleyes1

Sadly I think I had just given up hope on ever finding "the one" and getting married once I hit about 29. So I haven't thought about weddings or cakes etc in a few years and definately not in detail! I'm just glad I have you guys to talk to or I'd be completely LOST!!!

michellem1118
03-24-2008, 07:56 PM
Florists!!! And a good one that's not to expensive! I know it's like a shot in the dark, but I'm still hoping. :goodvibes

How much are you wanting to spend, and for what? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it here. I've got a few people that I've heard good things about... our florist isn't too expensive, but also isn't cheap, but it all depends on what, exactly, you're looking for. :)

joleen76
03-25-2008, 10:08 AM
How much are you wanting to spend, and for what? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it here. I've got a few people that I've heard good things about... our florist isn't too expensive, but also isn't cheap, but it all depends on what, exactly, you're looking for. :)

I PM'd you!

MousekaMaddi
03-25-2008, 10:28 AM
great story, thanx for sharing..Congrats!!

Lynn5700
03-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Your gown is very pretty,I love the cap sleeves :). The MOH dress is very nice too.:)

Oh and you invitation's are so pretty,I love the wording.

joleen76
03-25-2008, 01:35 PM
great story, thanx for sharing..Congrats!!

Thank you!

joleen76
03-25-2008, 01:40 PM
Your gown is very pretty,I love the cap sleeves :). The MOH dress is very nice too.:)

Oh and you invitation's are so pretty,I love the wording.

Thank you!!! You know always worry about our decisions for the wedding. I'm just soooo glad I can come on here and talk about them with you ladies! :)

A funny story on the invitation wording. I looked at several and they just didn't quite do it for me, so I took what I liked from about 3 and combined them until I got what I wanted! The lady at the invitation shop thought I'd come up with it myself, but I had to confess. She laughed and said I still got credit for it because no one had done it before they had always picked one of the one's they offered most of the time or brought in their wording completely done already. I blame it on not knowing what in the world I was doing and just knowing what I like and what I don't! :thumbsup2

Oh and your wedding is getting so close!!! I bet you are getting so excited and anxious all at the same time! I can't wait to hear all about it!

joleen76
03-26-2008, 01:57 PM
The cake tasting went well. I ended up liking the one I thought I would but one other suprised me. I love strawberries so no suprise I loved that filling, but one I tried on a whim and loved.....was lemon! I'm not a big lemon fan either, but it seemed to bring out the flavor in the cake. The bakery said they could make any cake I wanted shape and style wise if I brought in a picture. I'm still not sold on the place yet, but they need minimal notice, so I have time to look around. I can't believe it's coming so close to the wire now.

On top of all the wedding planning, we had a big storm blow through last week and there are all kinds of shingles blown off my roof. The insurance adjuster came out and told us that we didn't need a new roof, it only needed to be patched! :confused: Ummm if shingles are flying off my roof everywhere (he said I'm missing about 5 whole shingles and 30 particals) would that not indicate a bigger issue? Grrrr I guess I'll patch it for now, because I sure don't have a roof at my expense in my budget along with all my wedding non-budgeted expenses.

Oh I also ordered an personalized aisle runner for our wedding. It has his name and mine and the wedding date on it. When I got it, they had spelled my name wrong!! I was not happy. It took a week of e-mailing and calls to finally get an answer today that the vendor will be sending me a new one! :) Truthfully as long as it's here before the wedding I'm okay, but who want's to sweat one more thing?

I have also ordered personalized mini chocolate bars with our names and the date on them to put in favor boxes I am going to make. (note to self...take pictures of all this so the ladies can see what you are talking about) I also ordered those buttercream mints for them. The daunting part will be tying all those bows perfectly. I am so going to enlist my MOH and mom to help me on those. I can handle the printing of the name tags to go on them, but I'm really not as creative as they are. I'm blessed to have them to help me.

Oh, I also ordered a personalized unity candle and cake knife. (Man it seems like I ordered a lot of things personalized, but they were only a few dollars more to have our names on it and I figured why not, it's our day) They both came in better than I thought and way better than the pictures on line.

What else???? Oh the bridal shop called last night and my FG basked and RB pillow are in! Yay 3 weeks early!

I go today to interview a florist. This will be interesting. Wish me luck!!

Oh yeah my favorite thing this week! We are going to get our engagement pictures done Friday! It's going to be so great! The photographer is so different I can't wait. I love that we are going to have something so unique. I mean if I can't have my dream wedding at Disney, I can at least have something extra special with this part of the wedding. :cheer2:

I feel like I'm rambling. I'll post more pictures tonight or tomorrow.

michellem1118
03-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Any luck with the florist yet? I have a few more names I can PM to you, they came highly recommended to me, although I personally had iffy experiences with both...

joleen76
03-28-2008, 09:02 AM
Any luck with the florist yet? I have a few more names I can PM to you, they came highly recommended to me, although I personally had iffy experiences with both...

I e-mailed the one you sent me and they said they would get back to me with a quote, but that was Wednesday. The other florist I met with was willing to work with my budget, but I had to not put any mini calla's in my brides maid's bouquets and add in mini carnations to fill. Which would be okay. I mean I would be alright with it, but I would rather have exactly what I want with in my budget if possible. You know?

Thanks for all your help by the way! :hug:

michellem1118
03-28-2008, 04:15 PM
I e-mailed the one you sent me and they said they would get back to me with a quote, but that was Wednesday. The other florist I met with was willing to work with my budget, but I had to not put any mini calla's in my brides maid's bouquets and add in mini carnations to fill. Which would be okay. I mean I would be alright with it, but I would rather have exactly what I want with in my budget if possible. You know?

Thanks for all your help by the way! :hug:

If Bryna's quote comes back high, give her the price you want to stick with and ask her what she can do... her shop doesn't use "cheap" flowers like carnations, etc, so you might end up with something a bit closer to what you want...

(I have nothing against carnations, but I did have a strong preference against using them... )

joleen76
04-09-2008, 08:00 PM
I have so much to do, but so much done now.

DH & I went and picked out Tux's for him and his groomsmen. While we were there he talks me into not just having one of our boys in the wedding but now all 4!!! :scared1: (secretly adding that up in my head as he talks) His boys will stand on his side and mine on my side. I do agree that it does make more symbolic sense, but the penny pincher in me screams, HOLY COW, do you know how much money that is!!! So after a brief freak out I came back to my senses and the realility that this is a once in a lifetime event and it definately would make it more complete if all the boys were involved in it with us.:thumbsup2

This is the Groomsmen and the boys tux's. They match my BM's dress's.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/GroomsmenBoysTux.jpg

This is my DH's Tux to match mine.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/KennethsTux.jpg

I've gotten two bids on the flowers. One is about $125 higher than the other one, but no carnations in that bid. Both are more than I wanted to spend. I'm not sure which way to go here. If I go with the one I want I will spend about $170 more than budgeted. Not a big deal by itself, but with the tux's and ....and.... and..lol. I know you ladies know exactly what I'm talking about. Since we have to pay for any overages. It makes a big difference to us.

We got our engagement pictures taken. By far the best spent money so far! We added this to our wedding package to entice our photographer to do our smaller wedding when he could have made a lot more on a bigger wedding. Boy and I glad we did. The first time he posted the slide show he did it with a song he picked that I personally liked, but DH did not love. He didn't hate it, but didn't feel it was us. I understood, so we send him a song and he gladly accomidated us. Not to mention the first time DH's name was misspelled which I found humorous as my name is always getting misspelled on things. DH was not amused so I laughed to myself! :lmao:

I'll post both links. The first link is the finished product. The second is the first pass. I just love how he makes the colors pop! I can't wait for our wedding pictures. My family and our friends have loved, loved, loved these.

www.jimrode.com/MyHeart

www.JimRode.com/Sunrise

I've got so much more to tell you guys! I need to take some pictures of some things so you will know what I'm talking about first though. I promise promise promise to get that done this week.

joleen76
04-11-2008, 03:00 PM
You would think the drama would come from the Bride's side of the wedding! Ummm nope not this time. :mad: This is a bit of a rant...so I'll appologize in advance. :flower3: My DH and one of his groomsmen are no longer friends so he's down a groomsmen. Umm okay? We are less than 2 months away from the wedding. He's got to find another one!!! Then his BM and DH went today to get BM fitted for his tux. BM all of the sudden flips out because he has to pay for his own tux? He apparently thinks that we are suppose to pay for all the groomsmens tux's. WHAT???? Are you kidding me? My BM's have managed to pay for their dresses. Well all except for one, but that's a long story for another rant! The BM told my DH if we didn't pay for his tux he wasn't going to be in the wedding! Can you believe that? I mean I have heard of paying for the tux as a gift if you so choose to do so, but NEVER required. Now DH is rethinking have our children in the wedding at all to try and compensate for the cost and we are over budget etc etc etc. I'm fuming!! :headache: I can not believe that people are so self centered that they try to make a wedding that's not theirs about them!! Now we are back to arguing...I'm sorry I mean discussing....if the boys will be in the wedding at all and what they will wear etc. An agrument/discussion we settled a month ago!! Grrrrr!!! The bridezilla is about to come out in a very ugly way. It's to soon to the wedding for everything to start falling apart. I'd hate for DH to only have one person on his side at the wedding and me have 3. I mean in the end it would be fine because it's our day, but I don't want him to feel bad! I knew women could be petty, but wow, this is a 50 year old man!!

Okay, I'm done ranting. Thank you for listening! :rolleyes1

On the bright side, we are going to do a tasting tomorrow for our rehersal dinner. It's Italian food, which DH loves. My MOH is going with us, so it should be a lot of fun! My MOH has been very helpful with planning this dinner. She had to call about 10 places to find one that had an opening on the day we needed. You always think the beginning of June is not truly Wedding season yet. LOL :rotfl2: WRONG!!!

I keep telling myself we are almost there...and then....The HONEYMOON!!! (Come on honeymoon, come on honeymoon, come on honeymoon)

ama4889
04-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Wow, sounds like your DF has picked some very selfish friends...sorry for you both :sad2: Tux rentals are nothing compared to everything! But, I can relate - all the drama is coming from my DF's side too, my side just rolls with the punches!

I know the wedding stuff can be rough, but try to remember the magic! and...yum, italian food :love:

Hang in there!:grouphug:

lov2b@disney
04-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Sorry for the drama! :hug: Dont know if this might help- I got all 3 of my boys tuxes on ebay-$75 for all three! We werent spending a fortune on what they wear- already got the youngest and it is priceless- so cute!

Have fun at your food tasting!

Lisella
04-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Your dress and your invitations are beautiful. So sorry for all the drama. Keep your head up and stick to your guns! And like lov2B said, I bet if you do some searching on ebay, etc. you might find a great deal on tuxes or suits for the boys.

Good luck :flower3:

pink_tink8i8
04-12-2008, 12:55 PM
Wow! That is pretty crazy. It almost goes without saying that you will pay for your own tux. I could understand him complaining about the price of the tux but not actually just paying for it in general. Annoying. Sorry for your drama :hug:

joleen76
04-18-2008, 11:53 AM
Wow! That is pretty crazy. It almost goes without saying that you will pay for your own tux. I could understand him complaining about the price of the tux but not actually just paying for it in general. Annoying. Sorry for your drama :hug:

Thanks for the support! I appreciate like you ladies could not know!

Your dress and your invitations are beautiful. So sorry for all the drama. Keep your head up and stick to your guns! And like lov2B said, I bet if you do some searching on ebay, etc. you might find a great deal on tuxes or suits for the boys.

Good luck :flower3:

Thank you so much for the compliments on my dress and invitations. Thanks for the encouragement I really appreciate it!! We are taking some of yours and lov2B's advice and looking into some black suits for the boys. (crossing fingers it will look nice)

Sorry for the drama! :hug: Dont know if this might help- I got all 3 of my boys tuxes on ebay-$75 for all three! We werent spending a fortune on what they wear- already got the youngest and it is priceless- so cute!

Have fun at your food tasting!

Thanks for the encouragement! I really needed it! We are going to look into EBay and maybe just buying some black suits they can wear again to church from Khol's or somewhere.

The tasting went well. We got to pick four dishes for our menu. This was great because we picked Spagetti for those who don't really eat Italian, Alfredo for those who don't eat red sauce, and then hubby picked a dish - manicotti (sorry for the spelling), and I picked a dish - combo platter - stuffed shell, lasanga, and manicotti (spelling again). All of these were either $6.95 or $7.95 a plate. Can you believe it? :cool1: So that went well. It's at a really small local place but no one's really going to care I don't think.

Wow, sounds like your DF has picked some very selfish friends...sorry for you both :sad2: Tux rentals are nothing compared to everything! But, I can relate - all the drama is coming from my DF's side too, my side just rolls with the punches!

I know the wedding stuff can be rough, but try to remember the magic! and...yum, italian food :love:

Hang in there!:grouphug:

Thanks for the support! He and I are both suprised at people's behavior. He is actually kind of thankful to see the true colors, that way he knows who is truly his friend and who was just for show.

The BM has chilled out a little. He has said, I guess times have changed since I got married etc. But IMO you say that ask questions etc...you don't go off on your best friend. But hey that's just me. LOL We'll see how it works out in the end. At this point he and I are on the same page. If worst comes to worst. We'll have his dad who is a GM and the boys on his side and my 3 BM's on my side. I don't think that will be to bad. Probably cute in pictures to have the family all up there and all the boys together etc. So we have decided to just roll with the punches and love our wedding no matter what happens!:yay:

joleen76
04-21-2008, 02:26 PM
This last week sure has been a busy one. My lovely MOH came over and helped me address all the invitations and then my DH helped put postage on them and the response envelopes a few days later. And on top of that, he mailed them all for me!! Yay DH! :cheer2: A minor vent though, why is it that no matter how many times you ask people for a list of invities, they some how forget 20 people until it's time to send them out and you are 7 invitations short of meeting this request? Oddly enough it was DH and his parents this time. Hmmm I'm sensing a trend here. LOL Oh well, crisis overted. I just went to Wal-Mart and bought some that resembled the original invitations, well kind of. I am going to print out 7 more and use them. The rest I am going to use as invitations to the rehersal dinner. I needed to get something to use for invites anyway! :cheer2: Yes that's right my new montra for this week is turning lemons into lemonade. LOL I know that this may change next week, but hey, I'm going to enjoy my new found hope while I can! We should start getting responses soon! I've asked for them all to be back by May 10th so I can order cake appropriately. Yes a pipe dream I know, but I think I should have a rough estimate.

I also went for my alteration fitting. I was lucky enough to find a dress that fit me perfectly.....except for the cap sleeves. So, I took it in this week and had them measure them to fix that. The alterations are to be ready by May 14th. :yay: My dress is a little bit long, but honestly it barley touches the floor and I just didn't see the point in paying $120 to hem it 1/4 of an inch. Please...I'll just pick it up when I need to and it will be fine the rest of the time. I'm not going with a bustle either. We are having such a basic reception. Just 2-3 songs and cake & punch etc. I didn't see the point. Yes I am a VERY frugal bride. I'm on a strict budget and I think I'm already going to end up somewhere about $700-$900 over budget. :scared1: Which DH & I have to pick up. So I'm looking to save money anyway I can!

I think we are going this week to try and find some black suits for the boys. They just are so cute in them. We have suits for them already, but as luck would have it, they don't match, and some of them are to small in one area or the other. So new suit time it is!

I need to start working on the wording of the rehersal invitations. How do you word them? Do you put both the location of the church and the restraunt? Or do you just put the church and say dinner to follow rehersal? My ettiquete is so bad on this stuff. I haven't been intimately involved in a wedding in a very long time.

My dear MOH has also volunteered to help with the favors in a few weeks. I have opted to go with some do it yourself options. Another reason I need a headcount! Right now I have enough for 75 but with DH & family adding so many at the last minute I think I'm going to have to buy more! Ummm yeah just got to keep my energy up and everything will be fine!

Only 1 month 16 days left! :dance3:

I think DH and I have decided to extend our honeymoon from 7 days to 9. It will probably mean a resort hope for the last two days. Anyone done this? Any suggestions? We are hoping some of our guests use the Disney Registry and help pay for our honeymoon so we can make those last two days at a deluxe like the rest of our trip but if not, we are not opposed to a moderate. Just wonder about how hard it is to switch etc. We will have our own car as we are driving down. LOL yes from Texas! :drive:

joleen76
04-21-2008, 02:26 PM
Duplicate post

joleen76
04-24-2008, 07:18 PM
Yesterday I called and extended our Honeymoon to 9 days. We are doing a resort hop, but I am so excited about it. I decided what the heck and decided to splurge a little. I mean it is our honeymoon. I am going to try to abreviate as much as possible in case DH decides to read over my shoulder one night. I booked CR tower MK view for two nights. We should be able to see the FW's from our room!! I'm so stoked! Now if I can only keep it from him until we are there! I've only told him I have a suprise for the resort hop and a good one!

I can't wait only 1 month 13 days to go!!! Whooo HOOOO!!! :cool1:

The only bad part is I am sooo sick right now. I can't stop coughing and my nose is well you can imagine. I'm glad it's now and not a month and 13 days from now!

lov2b@disney
04-25-2008, 06:52 AM
OH! Very exciting! What a nice surprise for your DF!:goodvibes:

joleen76
05-05-2008, 03:11 PM
OH! Very exciting! What a nice surprise for your DF!:goodvibes:

I really hope he loves it as much as I want him too. I am also looking into the Richard Petty Driving Experience for him as it will be Father's Day while we are there and his birthday is the Friday after we get back. I am just having a hard time trying to find the website to price it all out!

joleen76
05-05-2008, 03:13 PM
I need your help ladies!!

How did you word your rehersal invitations if you did them? I am having a hard time thinking of the wording that should be on them. I bought do it yourself invitations for the rehersal. I'm trying to save myself some money somewhere!!

Thanks for any guidance you can give me!!

joleen76
06-03-2008, 03:47 PM
I know all you fellow brides out there know just what I'm going through. I'm stressing out big time! I have so much to do, but I have also done so much! I am in the process of loading pictures as I type to load in some posts so you can see all we are having at our wedding. I have made the favors, printed the rehersal invitations, printed the programs, bought all the thank you presents, I hope I have bought all we will need for the wedding and reception. :scared1:

The funny thing is, I wasn't really to terribly stressed until I woke up yesterday morning and realized it was no more week away. I had a complete meltdown. My poor DH. Thankfully I had a chiropractic appointment yesterday evening which included a massage :worship: just what I needed!

All of you ladies have seemed to cope with the stress so beautifully and I just feel like a bridezilla. :faint:

DH and I have lists all over the house of things we need to do for either the wedding or the Disneymoon. We honestly can't wait. We are counting down to the honeymoon more than the wedding. We just want to be on our way to DW!! :hug:

Oh the pictures are done loading to the computer. I'll be right back to post more after I get them to photobucket! :)

joleen76
06-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Ok, so I have all the pictures ready finally!

Where to start? No idea so I'll just post and comment as I go.

The wedding favors. My DH and I started about 9 am on my birthday (May 24) folding the boxes and filling with confetti. Then my mom came over and helped finish folding the boxed while I stuffed with the chocolates and mints, then finished off with a bow and a personalized tag.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures461.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures462.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures460.jpg

This is all 100 of them ready to go to the church!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures459.jpg

What next?? Hmm ok the bubbles and rice bags maybe?

I still can't decide if I should put personalized name labels on these to match the favors or not. I think I have run out of time for that!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures473.jpg

My mom made me these two samples of the rice bags for my shower.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures474.jpg

Ok, next maybe ummm the cake knife.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures484.jpg

joleen76
06-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Pictures continued.....

The Unity Candle

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures469.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Pictures468.jpg

Ring Pillow

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Pictures470.jpg

Flower Girl Basket

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures471.jpg

Garter Set

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures475.jpg

Keepsake Box

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures487.jpg

Isle Runner

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures488.jpg

Tiara - I hadn't originally planned on wearing a tiara, but my mom bought me one for a bridal shower present so I am going to wear one now! It actually matched the beading on my dress quite well. :)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures472.jpg

continued....

joleen76
06-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Pictures of the presents for the bridal party. I didn't get a chance to take pictures of what we got for our parents, but they were more sentamental anyway. I also don't have pictures of the rehersal invitations or the wedding programs. I'll have to take them tonight!

Bridesmaids bracelets - I also got them gift cards to Starbucks (our Fav! and they are really cute because they are in a small starbucks cup with tissue paper around them.) I need to take pictures of that too!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures467.jpg

Flowergirl braclet

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures465.jpg

Groomsmen Engraved Pens

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/CopyofPictures464.jpg

Oh and I had to throw in this picture of DH cheesin! He's really excited for the trip and wearing one of the kids ears teasing me. LOL got him!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Pictures458.jpg

So, those are all my new pictures for now. Let me know what you think!

joleen76
06-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Today is crazy too. I can't believe it, but I'm actually stressing about what I might forget.

Is there anything you guys forgot and could give me advice to plan well not to forget?

padisneyfour
06-04-2008, 06:00 PM
Everything will be fine in the end just remember the most important thing about the day is you and your DH will be married! relax, breathe and enjoy! I wish you a beautiful day and a lifetime of happiness!:goodvibes

BrcsDisneyPrncs
06-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi There!

I just wanted to say, i know what you are going through! I'm getting married on Saturday too!!

Hang in there, we'll make it! (and i'm sure i'm a bridezilla too, so you definately aren't alone!)

Keira1387
06-04-2008, 06:44 PM
I know everything will work out! Just relax and enjoy yourself!

joleen76
06-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Everything will be fine in the end just remember the most important thing about the day is you and your DH will be married! relax, breathe and enjoy! I wish you a beautiful day and a lifetime of happiness!:goodvibes

Thank you! You are so right! I guess I just need to be reminded not to sweat it so much.

joleen76
06-04-2008, 11:13 PM
Hi There!

I just wanted to say, i know what you are going through! I'm getting married on Saturday too!!

Hang in there, we'll make it! (and i'm sure i'm a bridezilla too, so you definately aren't alone!)

Hey, thanks for the support! :hug: We are going to make if through for sure!

Congratulations on your wedding!!

I just keep saying I can't wait until the Honeymoon!

joleen76
06-04-2008, 11:16 PM
I know everything will work out! Just relax and enjoy yourself!

Hey Keira!

Thanks for reminding me to relax. DH keeps saying that too. He can't understand why I am stressing so much, but it helps to hear it from other women who are going through the same thing!

Just a few more days now!

lov2b@disney
06-05-2008, 07:06 AM
:goodvibes Everything will be wonderful! pixiedust: Send some pixiedust your way!

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

joleen76
06-05-2008, 09:10 AM
:goodvibes Everything will be wonderful! pixiedust: Send some pixiedust your way!

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Thank you so much! Today is a better day. Thank you for the pixie dust!

Your wedding is so soon too! I bet you are getting excited. :goodvibes

joleen76
06-05-2008, 10:34 AM
Well today is my last day at work before the big day! :banana: DH & his groomsmen got their tux's yesterday and everyone's now fits with some minor alterations. My oldest DS's jacket didn't fit and they had to reorder but they were able to do it in a days turnaround so no big deal. My DH keeps asking me why I'm so calm about the tux's but crazy about other things. LOL I tell him because the tux's are his deal and I'm completely out of that part! :rolleyes1

To be honest I'm finding it so hard to concentrate today! I want to be home organizing and obsessing about the wedding. LOL I just can't wait!

joleen76
05-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Sorry for the delay in updating my PJ with my WEDDING and honeymoon TR! At any rate I'm here and it's time to get going with it!

The night before the wedding was the rehearsal at 6 and the rehearsal dinner at 7pm. We got to the church around 4:30 to start setting up for tomorrow. We cleared the stage of the musical equipment, vacuumed, and organized everything. We tried to set up most of the tables for the reception and some of the decor. We didn't set up the candles because we didn't want them to melt overnight. We had a bit of a glitch when the preacher couldn't make it. Luckily a lot of the wedding parties were married and could help us out with the process. I got to wear my shoes though which was fun! The dinner was great. Just being able to relax with family and friends and take a break from the stress was awesome. We went home and packed up the car as best we could and finished packing for our honeymoon and completely crashed!

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. There were some glitches, but all in all I think I pulled off the best wedding I could have with $5,000 for everything including my dress!

I woke up June 7th ready to get going. Since we had packed up most of the car the night before but we loaded the candles into my car and I had DH take the chocolate favors to the church for me. I had a 9 am appointment at Nordstroms with the Lancome counter. I was very hesitant about this appointment. I had wanted Mac or someone else, but they were fully booked and I really wanted someone else to do my make up. I shouldn't have been worried because they did a beautiful job. Next I was getting my hair done at Toni & Guy just down the mall from Nordstroms. They were great too. They did a beautiful job as well and did exactly what I wanted. They put my veil and tiara on for me and pinned it all down pretty good.

It was about 11 am when it all got done and my wedding was at 3pm. :scared1: I had to get to the church soon and help finish getting everything set up right and just like I wanted it. When I got to the church, we spent the next hour and a half getting things together and avoiding DH seeing me!

My bridesmaids and I all got ready in a back room of the church, coincidentally vacation bible school was to start the next day so the extra colorful background is from that.

I have lots of pictures, so I'll post them and the slide show as well. Then I'll start the Disneymoon TR!! Enjoy!

DH looking spiffy before I got to the church

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/KennethWeddingjpg.jpg

Our photographer took the groomsmen to of all things a grocery store to take pictures. They actually came out great.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/GuysattheStore3jpg.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/GuysattheStore2jpg.jpg

DH getting some friendly advice

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/AlltheguyswithKennethjpg.jpg

Grandpa and DS9

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/GrandpaGagejpg.jpg

DS6 & DS4

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/JohnKevinjpg.jpg

Getting me dressed!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/GettingReadyjpg.jpg

Me posing

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Isittimeyetjpg.jpg

Me & all my girls

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/MeMyGirls2jpg.jpg

Me & Maid of Honor

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/MeNancyjpg.jpg

Me & My Mom

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/MeMom2jpg.jpg

Me & Little Sis

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/MeHunterjpg.jpg

Me & My Niece & Flowergirl

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/MeAlyssajpg.jpg

Bridesmaid and I ready to go!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/MeMyGirlsShowTimejpg.jpg

The girls about to walk down the isle

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/TheGirlsEntrancejpg.jpg

Ring bearer ( & DS4)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/JohnBearAlyssajpg.jpg

Flower girl

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Alyssa2jpg.jpg

Here I come!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/MeDadjpg.jpg

Our Preacher asking the boys for their blessings and a prayer for our new family.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/UsTheBoysjpg.jpg

Saying our vows

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Sayingourvowsjpg.jpg

All the men.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Theboysonstagejpg.jpg

Continued in next post.

joleen76
05-19-2009, 05:30 PM
My Girls again

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Theladiesonstagejpg.jpg

Our Victory Lap

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/VictoryLapjpg-1.jpg

Second try

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/VictoryLap2jpg.jpg

The girls and I

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/MeGirlsStairsjpg.jpg

The wedding party

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/TheBridalPartyjpg.jpg

Bridal pic's

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/MePianojpg.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/MePiano2jpg.jpg

Daddy Daughter Dance

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/DaddyDaughterDancejpg.jpg

Our first dance

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/UsVictoryDancejpg.jpg

MOH watching

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Nancyjpg.jpg

MOH & BM

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/NancySondosjpg.jpg

BM & her DH

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/SondosPatrickjpg.jpg

Us and the leaning tower of piza cake!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/UsTheCakesjpg.jpg

Did he eat the entire strawberry? Well pretty much!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Didheeatthatwholestrawberryjpg.jpg

The garder

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/TheGarderjpg.jpg

Who caught the bouquet?

The Flowergirl did!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/MeAlyssa2jpg.jpg

Me relaxing

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/MeIntheChairjpg.jpg

DH watching me

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Kennethjpg.jpg

Our Exit

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/OurExit2jpg.jpg

Last kiss for the crowd

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/AKissfortheRoad2jpg.jpg

Bye!!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/Herewegojpg.jpg

(We actually didn't leave yet. We changed clothes and helped pick up a bit and were on our way to DISNEY World)

Me & DH's Granny!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Wedding/MeGrannyjpg.jpg

Link to slideshow!

http://www.jimrode.com/Joleen/

Up next our amazing honeymoon begins!

joleen76
05-22-2009, 11:53 AM
We left our wedding about 5-5:30pm on Saturday evening. We drove to Mobile that night. We stayed at the Comfort Suites off Hwy 60. The man at the front desk said we only have a king suite is that okay? Well we were standing there at 2 am only my hubby and I. Mind you I was wearing my BRIDE shirt. I somehow think the King room was absolutely perfect. The price wasn’t bad either. We had to get up and leave at 8 am, so we didn’t even bring in the bags, just a change of clothes. LOL yes we are lazy.

During the drive DH decided that we needed video of the road ahead and the clouds? Yes I do believe the man was BORED! We kept getting honked at. I really don’t know why. It couldn’t have been the white shoe polish on the windows saying Just Married and I believe “Rick & Rack”. Which in guy code is (PC version of course) something of the equivalent of, “The Honeymoon is ON” LOL. (They wrote Rick & Rack on the car as we were driving off! Guess they knew we’d have washed it off. For some reason I have no picture of the car with that on it until much later in the TR and I don't want to give any suprises away!)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/CarDecorated.jpg

We got up at 8am as planned; surprisingly we were refreshed and ready to go. We looked at the continental breakfast and decided to pass. We got on the road and about an hour or so later we stopped to eat…at the Waffle House. How this is better than the continental breakfast that was free at the hotel I don’t know, but it makes complete sense to DH. I let him have his little victories, it’s easier that way. We get on the road and about an hour later, DH is regretting the Waffle House decision. He is panicked telling me to find a place to pull over. As soon as we do, the man I swear flew into that bathroom. I don’t think I have ever seen him move so fast. Later, he gets back in the car and of course I am laughing at him like a proper wife should. He likes to tell me lots of details in these kinds of situations to which I listen to the funny parts and quickly delete from my memory the other parts. I did get to tease him about not farting for a few hours which was fun in itself. We acted like kids singing to the radio and playing the air guitar while driving through Florida.

Until we arrived on Disney property and saw this

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1WDWHerewecome.jpg

Up Next - We check into our hotel and begin our Disneymoon right!

frdeb1999
05-22-2009, 06:27 PM
Beautiful wedding pics!! Looking forward to hearing about the rest! :)

joleen76
05-26-2009, 11:42 AM
Beautiful wedding pics!! Looking forward to hearing about the rest! :)

Thanks for reading! More coming up in the next 20 min's!!

joleen76
05-26-2009, 11:49 AM
We were officially in Disney! Yay!

Now we had to navigate to the first hotel of our stay was the Yacht Club June 8-14th with Deluxe Dinning. (Yes for those of you paying attention I did say first. There were actually two, but you’ll have to stay tuned for more). We were planning on splurging since it was our honeymoon on valet parking, so we drove up to unload the entourage of baggage. I still had my bouquet with me and wanted to keep them with us since I wasn’t having them “preserved”. Pixie dust had apparently been sprinkled on us since we had booked a king room standard view and were immediately escorted up to the 5th floor passing all the check in desks!? YES we were upgraded to concierge, but not only concierge, but concierge with a water view! SCORE!!! I was so excited.

I should explain some about my DH. He hadn’t been on a vacation since he was a child and that was to families houses. So he was blown away by the hotel and didn’t know what was going on when we were escorted to the 5th floor and treated like we were rich or something. I mean we were rich in love, but we are like everyone else in the money department. I was trying to whisper to him that we had gotten a free upgrade, but subtlety is completely lost on the man. So picture us sitting in chairs in front of the desk of the concierge. I lean in to whisper something to him and he sits back and says "HUH" in a normal concierge lady can HEAR YOU voice. So I repeat it at the same I’m telling you a secret voice. To which he again talks in that loud voice …. I CAN’T HEAR YOU WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? At this point I give up! I tell him at normal tone. We got a free upgrade. The concierge lady hears me and confirms in fact we were upgraded for free. Thanks babe, I blush. This is still a joke with us to this day. I tease him about it, and he laughs.

As a side note, I think we got the upgrade in part to this fax I sent to the room assigner.

June 5, 2008
Disney's Yacht Club
Attn: Room Assigner

Dear Disney's Yacht Club Room Assigner,

First of All, I hope you are having a truly wonderful day and if not, please accept a comforting pat on the back from Texas!

This trip will be our first to this resort, our HONEYMOON :) and my dear husband’s first trip to Disney!!!! And if that wasn’t enough I will be celebrating a birthday just before we get there and my husband’s birthday while we are there on the --th. This will be my first trip to Disney without my boys and I can’t wait to do Disney a different way!

I wanted to see if you could possibly accommodate our room requests for June 8-14th. It will be me and my new husband and we would like to be in a king bed room with a view of the fireworks from our balcony if at all possible. Any pixie dust you could throw our way for our honeymoon would be just absolutely wonderful!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I sincerely hope I haven’t been too picky. Once again I hope you are having a great day and we can’t wait to be there with you!!!

Your fellow mouseketeers,
Mrs. DH

I have always gone with the attitude if I can make someone smile then even if I don’t get what I want it is okay.

So we get our KTTW cards….they are gold. We feel like royalty. We are the door which is by the quazi kitchen. Which lets face it we are newlyweds we don’t care what noise is next to us. Surprisingly though we never heard a noise. We open our door and it is just breath taking. The king bed is there, we open up the curtains and we are facing the boat docks. SCORE!! Major score!!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1YachtClubRoom.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1towelanimal.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1Towelanimal2.jpg

So we have dinner reservations at Cape May Buffet. DH loves seafood and I figured this would be a great way to ease into the honeymoon. We are taking our time getting ready and I am getting nervous. I have a surprise on the way and if we don’t leave soon, it will be here before we leave. Luckily I have noted it’s a surprise so when that knock at the door came I ran to it to answer. He asks for my husband and I say yes he’s right here. He politely says I’ll come back later. Yay! He only knows something is coming, not what. So the surprise is partically saved anyway. We head off to our ADR and I stop by the front desk and tell them that the gentleman who was just at our door can come back and deliver what he had for us. My DH looks at me like I have 3 heads, which to be honest I don’t blame him I am being quite cryptic and probably make no sense to anyone outside the “plan”. I politely smile and nod and tell him I know I know. You will understand soon enough. Then we are off to have a great dinner.

(I swear I only had one cocktail)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1MeCapeMay.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1KennethCapeMay2.jpg

And the Blue Tini….Can you guess what he ends up doing with the cubes he collects throughout the trip?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1KennethCMGlowtini.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1CapeMayDesert2.jpg

We head over to the MK for EMH’s tonight. I know a big no no, but it was our first day at Disney and I wanted my husband’s first trip to the world to start off at the park it all started at in Florida.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/MKFirstNight.jpg

We bought our Mickey Ears!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1KennethOriginalHat.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1MeBrideEars.jpg

Self Portrait

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1UsSelfPotrait.jpg

EMH’s were until 2am. We didn’t make it that long it had been a long day and we were excited to get back to the room to see the surprise! It was……. Rose petals strewn from the door to the bed and a big heart on the bed with a Mickey head in the middle!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1YCFlowersPetals.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1YCFlowerPetals4.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1YCFlowerPetals3.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day1YCFlowerPetals6.jpg

He loved it, but didn’t quite know what to do with it. I will say this. It was breath taking to walk into, but then you have to sleep so you have to move part of the magic away. Just keep that in mind if you want to do this. I think it was about $70 for the petals and delivery. Perfect for a honeymoon!

Up next Day 2 and the Second Surprise.

pink_tink8i8
05-26-2009, 04:38 PM
aw Joleen, your wedding pics are great! I love the pic of you and your family at the altar saying a blessing. I can't believe you pulled off your wedding for $5000! I bet a lot of brides are going to be asking you advice. Can't wait to hear about the disneymoon!

joleen76
05-28-2009, 10:17 AM
aw Joleen, your wedding pics are great! I love the pic of you and your family at the altar saying a blessing. I can't believe you pulled off your wedding for $5000! I bet a lot of brides are going to be asking you advice. Can't wait to hear about the disneymoon!

I adore our wedding pic's too. They really came out so well. Keeping our faith the center of our vows was really important to us and our preacher was great about that. Pulling it all off for $5,000 was no easy feet. I did a lot of things myself, but I enjoyed it! Would love to give advice to anyone who wants it!

New post coming up today!

joleen76
05-28-2009, 10:23 AM
B]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2YCExterior.jpg

If you look at the top left corner of the building toward the back (main building), that was our room.

This morning we had our 2nd surprise and it started at 9:30 and we had to be there at 9. Luckily it was in EPCOT and we could just walk over, but it started in FW at guest relations…YUCK! DH didn’t know what we were doing, only that I had planned and prepaid for this. I had put this on our Disney Honeymoon registry and my Dad’s best friend was sweet enough to select it as what he wanted to give us. That Disney Honeymoon card was awesome. We were able to use it a lot and it paid for nearly all of our "extras" and the suprises! I would highly recomend this to any brides wondering about it!

For those of you going…come on lady tell me already!! The surprise was the Segway Tour around WS. I had only been on a Segway one time before and that was in Nov. 07 and only for like 5 min’s in the demonstrations in Innovations. DH had never been on one before, but he knew what they were. I told him what we were doing when we woke up that morning. He was excited and worried at the same time. He was worried about running into someone, but he was a natural and after a few minutes he had the hang of it. He was not exactly happy about being shown up by his wonderful wife who was running circles around everyone else in the class. Of course it was only compounded when we head out to WS and got to drive through all the people in FW and all the waves and stares and picture taking. I told him it was because they loved me and thought I was famous. Yes, that is how I am choosing to remember it. It is much better than the reality of us lined up like in kindergarten in a single file line, butt cheeks clinched praying we don’t run over one of the pedestrian’s feet. Ok Ok part of me wanted to run over their feet like speed bumps for the staring and envy they were showing us, but that seemed like overkill so I refrained. Somewhere toward the middle of our tour the guides let us have free time. There is a limit as to how fast the Segway’s will go and of course I had to push it to the limit. It’s a weird thing the Segways. When you go to it’s “governed” speed the handle will push back on you. Of course for me this hit just between the girls and I could not see the speedometer to find out what was going on. So I am starting to do that freak out in your mind thing but make sure on the outside there is a big silent smile. You know the one I’m talking about. Until I have a brilliant idea, lean back a little and figure out what is going on with a quick look to the display. I lean back….the Segway slows down. I see nothing wrong. So I go faster again and this time a harsher push back….then it dawns on me that we were told something like this will happen if we go to fast and that repeated offenses will get us kick off the Segway and the tour! Oh crap! I better slow down. Just then DH zings past me…."hey have you pushed the limit yet?" Ummm Maybe, why? Me too! This is cool! LOL We were like kids on our first bike or something. It was heavenly especially in the heat of June in Florida.

Our guide was sweet enough to take a couple of pictures of us! Don't we look so dead sexy? LOL

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2USSegwayTour.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2UsSegwayTour2.jpg

We went back to FW and returned our new found freedom friends. :sad2: We headed over to Soarin’ for some fast passes. Then we decided we were hungry and got some thing to eat at Sunshine Seasons in the land. Next we went to check out the wait time for TT. It was something like 45-55 min’s so we passed for now and come back to get FP’s later. Next we headed to what would become my DH’s favorite ride at EPCOT, MS. The man LOVES this ride. We rode on the green level because I get motion sickness on that ride. I am a bit claustrophobic too, so that doesn’t help either. DH loved it, immediately wanted to go again. I tell him go ahead and ride Orange this time; I am going to play the game at the end while I wait for him. He loved it even more now! We go to TT and get our FP’s for later. We decide to head over to WS and make our way back to the hotel for a short break. We take about an hour or so break before we head back. We have dinner at Teppan Edo tonight.

Pictures from the day…

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2UsEPCOT.jpg

Is it just me, or do I look Itty Bitty next to this ginormous (spelling) palm tree?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2MeEPCOT.jpg

DH Loved the monorail passing through the park.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2MonorailThroughEPCOT.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2MonorailEPCOT.jpg

DH's first ride on TT. Doesn't he have that "this can not be real" look on his face?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/EPCOTTT.jpg

DH Teasing, through a picture, our DS13 who desperately wants a Hummer for his first car. :rotfl2: Dream on SON!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2KennethHummer.jpg

DH with his favorite ride!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2KennethMissionSpace2.jpg

Waiting in line for MS I thought this was cool, so I took a picture.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2Insidemissionspace.jpg

DH's goofy-ness.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2KennethGoofingaround.jpg

DH couldn't be the only goofy one!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2MegoofingaroundEPCOT.jpg

As I have mentioned before…watch the pictures for the hat metamophisis!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2KennethHatBeginings.jpg

Me & the guys trying to win me back from DH. Sorry boys, I'm taken!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2MeTheThreeCabieros.jpg

Our new friend.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2Squirel.jpg

[/B]

joleen76
06-04-2009, 01:22 PM
The heat is pretty bad and the humidity compared to Texas was way worse, but we were intent on keeping hydrated. I had endured this heat before and knew what to expect. DH was being a real trooper. He’s a mechanic and works outdoors or semi outdoors. So he is actually more adept to this kind of thing than I am. We lay down for about 30 min’s and then head over to the lounge for the free snacks. We then head back to EPCOT and walk around the countries a little and shop for our boys. We head over to Teppan Edo for our dinner reservation. We are sat with a big group that is there for Gay days. They were very boisterous; yes that’s what we’ll call it. I think they might have been having a wee bit to much spirits in their cool aid. It kind of made the dinner a bit awkward being the only two not in their party at the table. I felt like I was ease dropping on their conversation. The food was awesome. So good in fact DH asked if we could come back later in the trip. I told him we’d call Disney Dining when we got back to the room. I can’t remember if we had Guest Services book it for us or if our concierge did. At any rate we will be back here later in the trip!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2USTeppanEdo.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2KennethTeppanEdo.jpg

DH's Appi

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2TeppanEdoAppi.jpg

What was inside!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2TeppanEdoAppi2-1.jpg

Ginger Cake

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2TeppanEdoDesert2.jpg

Our dinner let out just before illuminations started. DH loves this firework show. I think he prefers it to Wishes. (NOT ME!!, but I do like it)

We head back to our hotel and call it a night.

I didn’t know where to put these pictures so I’m going to tag them on at the end of this post. These were mainly taken by one over eager Photopass guy who was incredibly sweet. We of course turned it into a joke and referred to him here on out as the Disney Paparazzi or the Over Eager Photo Stalker Guy. (Yes we made these up, I know they aren’t too creative but they sure made us laugh)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/EPCOT.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/EP.jpg

These were taken close to the 3 Cabieros Topiaries by Mexico.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2UsEPCOT2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/EPCOT2.jpg

The fountain in France.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/EPCOTFrance.jpg

This was taken on the bridge to the sometimes Desert Party Location for Disney Brides. It must be beautiful!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/EPCOTItaly2.jpg

Looking back toward Italy.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/EPCOTItaly3.jpg

Looking out toward the Lagoon.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/EPCOTItaly.jpg

Up next AK, Yak & Yeti, and the Dinner that Would Live in Infamy.

joleen76
06-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Today we are headed to AK. We are really looking forward to riding Everest for the first time, and I want to go back to the Safari ride. You see when I had come with my boys in Nov 07, my oldest did not want to ride Everest and hence I had not ridden yet. We got up pretty early each morning, not rope drop early, but in time to eat the Concierge Breakfast early. Later we would be headed back to the hotel for a break and then to EPCOT dinner & EMH’s. (Yes flame me, we did a lot of EMH this trip)

When we got to AK we noticed a surprisingly lack of Photopass guys. (No stalking for us today in AK) It’s the first park I have ever had to actively seek one out. Go figure! So the entrance pictures are from our camera with the aid of a Good Samaritan who took our picture.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3MeAKEntrance.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3USAKEntrance.jpg

I was under strict orders from DH – “no shows, they are boring”. Yes, I did say that in a high pitched whiny voice like my mom did when she was irritated with us when I was growing up. You see in my mind I was pouting and thinking if I could only get him to one show he’d change his mind, but I decided to save that battle for another day. So we were off to EE.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3MeinfrontofEverest.jpg

Let me just say….what an awesome ride! I am not a real adventurous rider and I just loved it. We rode 3 times this day. I only got the wait time picture of our last ride. It was just before we left and that’s why the 35 MIN wait. Other times was no more than 15-20 and once with FP.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3EverestWaittime.jpg

Some of the queue.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3ExpeditionEverest2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3ExpeditionEverest7.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3ExpeditionEverest5.jpg

The train itself.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3ExpeditionEverestTrain2.jpg

DH & I actually bought a picture of one of our turns on this ride. Sadly we looked fine in the picture but that’s not why we bought it. There was a rather large man behind us who screamed like a high pitched fire truck the entire ride. In the picture he looks so traumatized, we couldn’t pass buying it up just for the memories. The funny thing is he was smiling with this look on his face and immediately after the ride was over, he was proclaiming it the best ride ever and that he’d be riding again this day. Go figure.

Next we headed to the Safari to get FP’s. I can’t remember the return time but I think it was a couple of hours later. We decided to head over to Dinosaur, and that roller coaster right next to it. (I can’t remember if it’s PW or TS) First was Dinosaur. DH loved it as he is a thrill junkie. For me once a trip is enough, all that jerking, flopping (in my case), and jiggling just doesn’t sit right afterwards. I can recover from one…but you’ve seen the old BLOB references right? I feel like the blob on crack if I ride it more than once. Devouring innocent bystanders with my headache infused wrath. DH is learning to read the signs of the BLOB attack coming on and is trying to avoid them rather than cause them just for fun these days.

Where was I? Oh yes to Dinosaur!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3Dinosaur2.jpg

Thank you mommy and cute little girl for letting us poach in on your picture.

You may ask why are we not in this picture? Well DH was in a hurry to get to the ride and was insisting my stopping to picture take was wasting too much time. So I compromised and did a few of these Flash and Dash pictures. (Now come one get your mind out of the gutter! A camera has a flash people!)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3DinosaurSkull.jpg

And the obligatory smoke break allowed my picture taking habit monkey to rear it’s ugly head once again! Oo Oo Oo (Monkey sound)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3Dinosaur.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3KennethandDinosaur.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3MeandDinosaur.jpg

We had to play with the mirrors on our way.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3UsandAKMirrors.jpg

Up next we decided we were hungry and since we were on the DxDP, I had the great idea to stop by Yak & Yeti to see if we could be seated. It was 11-11:30ish and we were seated immediately. I did see when we were coming out after we had eaten that there was a LONG line of people wanting to come in. Guess my research about early lunches paid off. I do think the ugly comments and pointing was a bit much though, I mean really guys get with the program and come early like us! Or maybe that was for the gas bomb my DH laid on the unsuspecting prey.

Over all DH & I loved this place. The food was good and our waiter was awesome.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3KennethSomethingStinks.jpg

I think DH had smelt someone else’s gas at this point. I asked him why the gigantic nose pin, he just said he was tired of the walrus bit and wanted a change.

Appetizers

ME - Mussles

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3YakYetiAppi2.jpg

Entrée

DH's Duck you can also see DH's egg roll appi. He wouldn't let me take a picture of it. Said he was tired of it. Then he saw his entree' and decided he'd like to remember this meal after all! (TOLD YOU SO BABE!) :cool1:

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3YakYetiDuck.jpg

This was DH’s entrée, I swear I ate two, but I can’t remember what. It was really good though.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3YakYetiAppi.jpg

Oh, I found the picture...I had the Shrimp Tempura! Excellent! :thumbsup2

Next we were off to the Safari ride. DH really enjoyed this, but not enough to wait in the heat for another turn. I agreed. It was starting to get VERY humid.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3SafariTree.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3SafariGiraffe.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3SafariHippos.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3SafariPelicans.jpg

I think the animals were all hot and sticky too. We decided we needed an obligatory smoke break and a chill down.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3KennethHeatBreak.jpg

joleen76
06-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Picture limit! Sorry!

After this we decided to hit ITTBAB and leave for our break before our CR dinner in EPCOT tonight.

DH's Brother...

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3TreeofLife.jpg

Oh look honey it's a bug! Oh wait, that's you. Sorry babe! :rotfl2: Also note the hat progression!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3Kennethasabug.jpg

On our way out of the park we decided we were finding some PP guy to take our picture! We found one all by himself up close to the base of the TOL. I apologize for all the kissing…the ears made all the photographers request it A LOT. Not that we minded. Married for 7 months or not….we were on our honeymoon and trying to feel young again! Oh, and you will notice the hat flair is growing. I kept telling him 10 pieces are required but who wants to be just average. (Yes that is an office space reference)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/HoneymoonAK.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/AKTree4.jpg

I am really cheesing it up in this one. I think DH was making fun of something. You will see a lot of these kinds of pictures of me. DH makes these comments and is able to keep a straight face while I am not expecting it and end up looking like a real goober! ;)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/AKTree.jpg

Then we found another one on our way out on the bridge.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/AKEntrance2.jpg

He thought we should trade ears. Man that flair hat was heavy! I want my light princes ears back please!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/AKEntrance4.jpg

So we caught a bus back to the YC and took a much needed nap. This was one of the two most humid days and you will see why in the next part of our day. I think the humidity really wore us out and made a recipe for disaster later on!

Still to come in Day 3 Part 2.....We get completely washed out and the dinner that will live in infamy!!!

joleen76
06-17-2009, 04:09 PM
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3SafariElephant.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3SafariCrocs.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3SafariFlamingos.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3SafariRhino.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3SafariRhino2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3Safari11.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3Expeditioneverest12.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3ExpeditionEverest.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3ExpeditionEverest3.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3ExpeditionEverest4.jpg

joleen76
06-17-2009, 04:11 PM
We took about an hour or so nap and then went to the Concierge for I believe it was Twilight Treasure or the one before that, I can’t remember. At any rate they gave us some dips, bread, cheese, olives, soup, and some other stuff along with open bar. We really only grabbed some snacks and I saved most of them for tonight when we got home. We were tending to be hungry when we made it back from the parks and NOTHING would be open! So, crisis averted! :thumbsup2

We relaxed and then decided to make our way over to EPCOT for our 5pm dinner ressie at CR. As we got out of the elevator we heard this huge CRASH …. BANG. It was thunder; the skies had opened up like the great lord above decided to flush his toilet on all of us tourists in Florida at that exact moment. This was no ordinary flush either…this was like when you have a toiled clog and you have to use the plunger over and over again kind of flush. Maybe he was cleaning out his bathtub too, I don’t dare say, but it was a TON of rain! I mean maybe they were stinky (the other tourist) I of course smelt like a fresh flower or whatever scent of perfume I was wearing that day was, and probably enough to just take away that underlying scent of being in the heat all morning, but I digress, it wasn’t us that smelled and I’m sticking to that story.

We ran to the gift shop and bought our $5 ponchos and headed out the door. We had a dinner to get to after all. At first it wasn’t to bad. The pummeling began to feel like a massage, at least that’s what I told myself, and my wet socks were to ease my aching feet. I was desperately going to my happy place. Then we ran and jumped in puddles…I mean if you can’t beat the rain, enjoy it right? This was great until we realized we had been walking in this from the YC door all the way to the WS entrance from FW. It dawned on us we were the ONLY ones walking anywhere. Which honestly still doesn’t bother me. I have jumped on many a ride because of the shy to water people. (The rainaphobes) I really wouldn’t have cared at all except my poncho had come up over my backpack and was letting rain into my shorts pocket. Oh peas and carrots…my camera is in there! It was praying time now….please don’t let my camera be ruined…please don’t let my camera be ruined. There was nothing we could do for now. Nothing on us was dry. DH shoved the camera into the middle of the back pack and we trudged on. When we finally floated all the way to CR it was just slightly after our ressie and people were EVERYWHERE. We pushed and prodded our way through the sea of people like cows looking to find the chow (moo!) asked to be seated close to the tanks, took our summoning device, and went to take off these blasted ponchos that were now sticking to our skin like saran wrap to a hot dish. It was UG-LY! We pried them off our drenched bodies and took out a family beside us with the wave of water that came off of them! I could tell DH was getting grumpy. Oh crap, not now! :scared1: This was supposed to be a special dinner for us etc. We checked the camera and it was fine. Yay! We waited for about 10-15min’s and were seated.

We were right next to the tank.

Then we met a new friend. Look the sea ray is smiling at us!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3CoralReefTank2.jpg

Then we take our obligatory wet dog pictures!

Hatman

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3KennethCoralReef.jpg

Me

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3MeCoralReef.jpg

We order our drinks.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3KennethCRGlowtini.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3MeCRDaquari.jpg

We watch the divers come to a table right behind us.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3CoralReefDiver.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3CoralReefDiver2.jpg

The sign said something to the effect of I love you. Flip. Will you marry me.

She started crying, it was so sweet. One of their parents were with them too. It was truly touching. Even to us wet dogs.

Then...duh dum duh (insert dramatic swell here)

The grumpy man made his appearance. You can tell from the scowl below the light. This is point in a man's day you truly wonder why they look at us funny and say we are moody during that time of the month. All I have to say is Pot & Kettle baby! More on this in a min.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3KennethCRGlowCube.jpg

Not sure what crawled up honey’s bottom for the next hour, but lets just say it must have been rather large and pokey. It made me never want to go back to CR again. The food was mediocre, DH’s drink watered down, and the waitstaff said it was Disney regulations. Well I’m not one to really care much as long as there is some alcohol in it. I really don’t drink at all except for special occasions and not even then anymore, but he had just had one the two nights before at Cape May’s. It was a lot stronger. Any who, the waitress said she had just gotten her bartenders license etc. Like I said not really entirely her fault, but we left without desert and we were on the DxDP! We ended up being there for almost 2 hours and we didn't even have desert! :scared1: Crazy!!

We dawned our rain gear again to venture out into the new lake called EPCOT FW.

DH still grumpy decided he needed a smoke break. I’m glad he did, because it was like a new man had suddenly replaced the old worn out grumpy man in front of me. Yay upgrade! :dance3: (yes I'm going back here, it's funny to me!) Ladies you know what I’m talking about. Men swear we are hormonal, but watch out for his mood swings that he doesn’t have. :rolleyes1 No I’m not saying I’m a scientist or have done any research. This is all life experiences here. So yes men, if it makes you feel better you can deny this is true. :cool2: Go ahead, you know you want to. Ladies, sit back and nod your heads where they can’t see you. :rotfl:

Ok, moving on! We decided to hit the countries. No not literally. It would be time for the fireworks before to long so we wanted a leisurely stroll before we needed to get a spot.

We met a friend on our way. This is when some lunacy came into our trip in the form of inside jokes. DH & decided that we would pick up a name a day or so to remind us of our honeymoon when we got home. It started with Co Rauw (from the Sims DH was playing a lot of this before our Honeymoon), then it was Qura Horini (from AK Safari Ride), today it was Sparrow, tomorrow it is Ongalla (from Tarsan and GMR), finally it was Mallard. Yes we are nuts, but it still makes us smile today!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3Sparrow2-1.jpg

We made it over to Germany and found a nice park bench we could sit on. I took this picture.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3EPCOTSunset.jpg

Up next....will we have another suprise tonight??

joleen76
06-19-2009, 11:19 AM
We were in Germany scoping out a bench for the fireworks. Then the Paparazzi showed up. We welcomed him into our space and he offered to take our picture. He let us know he would use us as test subjects to calibrate his camera with the sun so there would be more than usual. I won’t show them all to you…but there were about 20!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/HoneymoonEPCOT-Sunset.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/EPCOTSunset2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/EPCOTSunset4.jpg

While we were taking our pictures the crew for Illuminations was coming ashore behind us to set up/check equipment for tonight. One of the heads of the pyrotechnic piece started chatting with us.

Imagineer: I saw your ears, are you celebrating something with us?

Us: Yes, we are on our honeymoon.

Imagineer: Awesome, are you enjoying your time so far?

Us: (in my head, yes except for the grumpy man appearance) Yes! We are having a blast.

Imagineer: I would like to ask you if you would like to join me on the boat docks tonight to have a private viewing of the fireworks with the crew.

Us: Are you kidding me? (DH you’ve got to be crapping me)

We were so excited! Not only are we getting the best seats in the house but we now have an extra hour or so to do something else!

When we walked up to meet our new friend, another CM offered to let us watch in the reserved seating in the UK. I felt bad having to tell her we were already taken care of. She was so sweet.

Soon it was time to meet our friend, and sure enough we and six other people got to go down to the boat docks in WS and watch the fireworks with the crew. Here are some pictures, unfortunately this is before I figured out how to take pictures of fireworks with my camera, so some are ok.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day37SeasLagoonBoatDock2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day37SeasLagoonBoatDock3.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3EPCOTInfernoBarge.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3EPCOTFireworks10.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3EPCOTFireworks14.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3EPCOTFireworks9.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3EPCOTFireworks8.jpg

This show was so awesome from the crews point of view. This moment in our Honeymoon could never be replaced. We were truly given a Magical Moment. Thank you to that Imagineer if you are reading this. I won’t give your name, but you made our night and definitely a highlight to our trip!

Now it was EMH’s so we headed over to get the Paparazzi to take our picture in front of the globe at night.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3USEPCOTNightGlobe.jpg

Then we headed for the land and saw Sorin was way to long of a line and rode Living with the Land. I think we had the boat to ourselves. DH loves this ride because he is an amateur gardener.

Pumpkins! In the air. Floating pumpkins? No?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3LivingwiththelandPumpkins.jpg

Sturgeon

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3Livingwiththeland4.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3Livingwiththeland2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day3Livingwiththeland3.jpg

We decided we were hungry having walked our on desert and all. So we headed to Sunshine Season for some grub. The only picture I have of this meal is of my desert. Must have been the good one!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day2SunshineSeasonsDesert.jpg

We decided to call it a night and headed back to the hotel.

Up next DHS!

joleen76
06-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Day 4 June 11

Today we are off to HS (on a EMH Late Day). I knew the morning would be good crowd wise but by 2 or so it would be crowded. We planned a break for today. I remember it was really hot today. I mean fry and egg on the concrete hot. :scared: I knew better than to attempt make up today, Paparazzi or no Paparazzi. We had two ADR’s today so that would help with breaks from the heat. We had lunch at Sci-Fi at 11 and dinner at the Brown Derby at 5:20 on the Fantasmic Package. I was excited for DH to eat at the BD. I love this place and to add on top of that Fantasmic setting on a EMH night was a thing to be excited about. :banana: We got up fairly early, not in time for RD early but again we got to eat breakfast at the Concierge Lounge. We decided to wear our matching shirts again today, however these said Bride and Groom on them. I made them from iron on’s I found at Hobby Lobby and t-shirts we bought at Wally World. We headed down to the boat docks and I took these pictures.

Of course DH has to start the day off with a blast….of air that is.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4KennethFarting.jpg

Me - Standing up wind not down wind!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4MewaitingonDSBoat.jpg

I took a few more pictures along our way on the boat.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4Viewfromboat2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4Viewfromboat.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4Viewfromboat3.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4ViewfromboatDolphin.jpg

We set out with a few goals for today. Ride: TSM, TOT, RNR (DH), LMA, and ST. Everything else would be gravy.

DH entering the park, and he’s already in the Studios mood. Come to think of it, maybe he was practicing for American Idol! ;)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4KennethDSWhatkow.jpg

Honestly I have no idea in which order we did things. I know we headed back to TSM and found out it had an hour + wait to which we said no thanks. Grabbed some fastpasses and then headed up NY Street.

Where the Paparazzi found us again!

With our camera...

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4UsNYStreet.jpg

Photopass camera....

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4HoneymoonDHS.jpg

Then we decided to hit TOT & RNR (DH) early. Me being the rollercoaster wennie I am, was not stepping foot on RNR!

Stopping of course to get, I mean let the Paparazzi take our pictures.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/HSTowerOfTerror2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/HSTowerOfTerror3.jpg

And some of our own.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4KennethDSCar.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4MeDSTaxi.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4DSTT.jpg

I must admit I am not a huge fan of TOT. Something about it being an elevator and I’m already scared of the really tall ones as it is. Some women are scared of spiders and bugs, I am scared of tall elevator rides.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/HSHat3.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/HSRNR.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/HSRNR3.jpg

No idea when this was from, but it’s too funny not to post. I married a half smurf! I think he had eaten some of that Goofy Sour Stuff, which he loved!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4KennethGoofySourStick.jpg

Up next .......time for our Lunch ADR at Sci Fi!! :3dglasses

joleen76
07-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Next we were on to our lunch at SCI-FI. I wondered how DH would like it.

DH really loved this place. I had been there a few times before with my boys, but this was DH’s first trip to Disney so everything was new to him.

I of course figured out by today that I needed more food pictures.

His Entrée

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4SciFiLunch2.jpg

Mine

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4SciFiLunch.jpg

Mine was good, but if I had it to do over again I’d get it without the cheese. JMO

Deserts

His

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4SciFiDesert.jpg

Mine

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4SciFiDesert2.jpg

These were so Yummy as were the shakes!

We were hitch hikers can’t you tell?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4UsSciFi.jpg

When DH found out, or he was being pulled into the sci-fi relm. I'm not sure what he said. Either way, he's goofy.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4KennethSciFiHelpMe.jpg

Next it was off to Star Tours and Muppets 3D.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4MeStarwarsSkidder.jpg

Doesn't DH look thrilled?? I think he's eying the smoking section behind me. :rotfl: That or he was constipated. :rolleyes1

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4KennethStarwarsSkidder.jpg

Then it was to LMA where I took a zillion and one pictures at DH’s request. The video camera my DM and DSD lent us battery was not holding a charge so DH could not tape this. It made no difference that I had it on video at home from a previous trip. It was simply not the same. The only way he quit pouting was the zillion and one pictures. Have you ever noticed how men and children behave similarly? Good thing I’m a mom and know what to do in these situations. Of course with every stunt, I still got the “did you get that?”, and “are you sure you got that?”

I’ll only post a couple of the zillion though.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4Lights13.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4Lights14.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4Lights15.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4Lights16.jpg

And for all that, I made him sit through the parade with me!

I didn’t get but one picture though. The cost for the parade was no pictures of it and ice cream to cool off with. :rolleyes1 Little does he know I have pictures of it from Nov 07. HA!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4DSArmyMen.jpg

We took these random pictures, but I can't remember where this was in DHS.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4KennethDSArchway.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4MeDSArchway.jpg

I know we did more before dinner, but my pictures skip from here to dinner. Guess we were both tired of the camera for a while.

Next up Brown Derby Dinner Fantasmic Package!

joleen76
08-20-2009, 03:06 PM
We arrived early for our 5:20 ADR. We were seated with in 5-10 min’s. Our waiter was very nice. He brought us each a glass of champagne from Mickey and Minnie for our Honeymoon! It was a great start to our dinner.

Here we are before the eating started. LOL You can't tell it was hot that day can you?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4MeBrownDerby.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4KennethHatBrownDerby.jpg

(No it’s not your imagination; the hat has grown more flair)

The Appi’s were awesome!

Lobster Bisque

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4BrownDerbyLobsterBisque.jpg

Crab Cake

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4BrownDerbyCrabCake.jpg

The entrée’s couldn’t have been better.

Steak

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4BrownDerbySteak.jpg

Halibut

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4BrownDerbyHalibut.jpg

And Deserts? Well they are always the highlight to my meals out.

Creme' Brule

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4BrownDerbyCreamBrule.jpg

Banana's Foster Cheesecake

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4BrownDerbyBananasFoster2.jpg

We decided we were ready for a break and headed back home.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4UsDS.jpg

We met some friends at the boat dock while we were waiting.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4DSDucks.jpg

While we were home, we made a trip down to the Gift Shop where DH insisted we both get a YC t-shirt. We met this guy while we were down there too, he and I had quite the chat! :love: DH is starting to catch on he might have some competition while we are here for my attention.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4YCGiftShop.jpg

After our rest and I believe a stop by the Concierge Lounge to get some snacks for when we got home tonight, we headed back to DS for Fantasmic!

Since we had the dinner package we didn't have to worry much about crowds.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4Fantasmic3.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4Fantasmic17.jpg

Then it was on to GMR. (Which I Love!!!)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4GreatMovieRide.jpg

This is the funniest picture. I was trying to see why my flash kept going off when I was taking pictures in the ride. A big Disney no no. I had it in my lap and yep you guessed it, it went off again. This is DH’s reaction. :rotfl2:

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4GreatMovieRide3.jpg

Me outside one of my favorite rides.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4MeGreatMovieRide.jpg

Then we went to concur the TSM drama. Yes we waited standby, it was something like a 45 min wait. I believe we also rode later FP, but no pictures of that time.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4ToyStoryMania.jpg

Potato Head is whispering something to DH. Look at the concentration!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4Kennethtalkingtopotatohead.jpg

Don’t I look lovely!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4MeToyStory.jpg

I must have scared DH when I got in the ride with him!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4KennethToyStory.jpg

After that, we were done for the night. We decided not to wait on the boat and walk to the trail, I mean we are relatively young right? Factor in the fact my calves were KILLING me and I was starting to limp. DH was making fun of me, and he was surviving because I could not move fast enough to make all my blows connect. All in all it was a fun walk. We really enjoyed it.

We met our Duck friends again on our way out of the park.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4HSDucks.jpg

We decided to walk down the Boardwalk to see if anything was open that had anything sweet to offer us! Sadly only the take out pizza window was open. No thank you.

We held hands and walk through the sand from the BC toward the YC. DH stopped me and wrote this in the sand to remember the day.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day4SandWriting2.jpg

Who knew I married a romantic guy? ;-) If you can’t make out what it says, it is “6-11-08 K & J."

We went up to our room and collapsed as soon as our showers were done.

Tomorrow we go back to EPCOT, our favorite park. Do we eat till we win? or do I get a little :sick: ?

joleen76
09-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Day 5 June 12

Today we are heading back to EPCOT. We get up and eat breakfast same as we have been. We take our time getting ready and head out about lunch time. On our way out of the YC we met this little guy.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5Lizard.jpg

Next we decided we are hungry, so I had heard so much about Beaches and Cream, I convinced DH we should eat there. We get a pager and go next door to play in the arcade until our beeper goes off. The only picture I have of this lunch is my desert. It was good and no I didn’t eat it all. Although since I like desert better I might have skipped the burger and gone directly to the desert.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5BeachesandCream.jpg

Then we headed over to EPCOT WS. We met up with our Paparazzi friend in England/UK.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/EPCOTEngland.jpg

We decide to tour the countries and take it easy today.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5KennethEpcotLionKing.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5KennethEpcotChina.jpg

We even sat through the O’Canada video, which I have never done before and will never do again. Standing, really? Crazy!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5EPCOTCanada3.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5EPCOTCanada2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5EPCOTCanada.jpg

We headed into FW and DH rode MS about 3-4 times while I played the game at the end. That ride makes me have motion sickness so I didn’t want to risk it with us having Dinner ADR’s later.

We went on Ellen’s Energy thingy and we got spit on by the dinosaurs. We agreed it was nice to be cool for 30 min’s but man it was long. I liked this ride before they put Ellen in it. She is not one of my favorite people and therefore makes it harder for me to love it.

Next up was Nemo & TTWC

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5Nemo4.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5KennethJellyfish.jpg

We headed over toward Canada and on a smoke break we met some more friends.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5EPCOTDucks.jpg

Then it was time for our LeCellier ADR, 5:40. Only Appi and Desert pictures for some reason. Oh and Mug shots of us!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5LeCellierAppi2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5LeCellierDesert.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5LeCellierDesert2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5MeLeCellier.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day5KennethLeCellier.jpg

After that it was time to get into place to watch Illuminations and then EMH’s. First we grabbed TT FP’s though.

After the fireworks, we headed to TT.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/EPCOTTT2.jpg

Then DH rode MS. It was super crowded tonight so we headed back to the hotel. We had a very big day tomorrow. I had two surprises for DH lined up. Will he like them?

joleen76
09-17-2009, 11:32 AM
Day 6 June 13

MK here we come!

When we wake up, we are really tired. DH knows there are suprises today, but still doesn't know what they are yet!!

Our first conversation went something like this....

DH: Where are we going to eat today honey?

Me: I have something interesting planned today. You will need to bring a change of clothes. Nice pants and shirt with sleeves.

DH: What? Are you kidding me? Why? I thought we were on vacation!!

Me: I will carry the backpack, don’t worry!! :rolleyes1

DH: Just tell me where?

Me: California Grill for dinner.

DH: Where is that?

Me: Okay that’s all I’m telling you, let’s get going! :cool2:

This is what it looks like on the morning of Day 6 of your honeymoon at Disney World. LOL

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6Kennethdontwanttogetup.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6MenoIdontwanttogetup.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6Usitsnotmorningisit.jpg

We opened up the curtains and it was such a beautiful day I had to take a couple pictures. Yes I got that rolling of the eyes from DH and the “hurry up comment”.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6YCView2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6YCView3.jpg

So we pull our butts out of bed and head for MK. Not without a pit stop at the lounge though!

We arrived at MK and first we saw…..

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6MKTrolley.jpg

We rode rides until our lunch ressies at .... CRT!! This was another surprise for DH. I thought eating in the castle on our honeymoon would be fun. Also, since I have boys I have never been able to indulge in the Princess Hype. Honestly, I don’t really like pink or all the girly colors, so I didn’t feel very cheated or anything. I was more worried about DH’s reaction to this ADR.

When we arrived we went through the typical picture with Cindy and I asked if we could have a wand for me and a sword for DH they were giving out to the kids. Of course it is your honeymoon after all. Score! :wizard: pirate:

We were then escorted upstairs to the dinning hall. (Yes that’s what I’m calling it) It was loud and kind of uneventful looking. So yes dinning hall fits. One nice thing was that our table was next to the window that over looks the merry go round. This is what our table looked like when we arrived.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6CastleLunch.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6CastleLunch5.jpg

The ceiling of the dinning hall was impressive I have to admit, but who eats staring at the ceiling?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6CastleLunch4.jpg

First we had that plate they call an appetizer. I have no pictures. We were starving and promptly chowed down the skinny people platter like the carnavors we truely are. It had about two slices of lunch meat, a couple of pieces of cheese and a few crackers to the best of my memory. In no way was it enough for us normal sized people. (yes I use the term normal loosely and to my advantage) I think my 9 year old would have been happy to eat this by himself if that tells you anything!

I have pictures of DH’s food and our deserts. I don’t think mine was very memorable because I still can’t figure out what I had and there are no pictures of it.

DH's Salmon

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6CasleLunchSalmon.jpg

Chocolate brownie castle something!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6CastleDesert2.jpg

I had the sorbet and I will admit it was wonderful. The highlight to the meal.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6CastleDesert.jpg

Oh and remember how I was worrying how DH would like the Princesses. I should have known better!

DH with Jasmine

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6KennethJasmine.jpg

DH with Belle

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6KennethBelle.jpg

DH with Snow White

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6KennethSnowWhite.jpg

DH with Arora

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6KennethArora.jpg

Whow Arora, he's mine....go get your own Prince!!! :laughing:

He cheesed it up with the best of kids!

Oh here were my obligatory pictures.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6MeArora.jpg

Hmmmm looks like I had the Salmon too!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6MeCastleLunch.jpg

Do you see something wrong here? Yeah, 1….2…ummm? Yes DH hogged the camera and the Princesses. LOL It was a total success. I now had plenty of material to tease him about for the rest of the trip!

Up next? Some park touring and what will DH think of Cali Grill? :confused3

joleen76
09-21-2009, 06:21 PM
After lunch DH had to have his smoke break so Mr. Grumpy didn’t make his appearance. The funny thing was, there was a smoking section right by the castle. That in itself is not funny, but the fact that we sat and watched person after person freak out because a trash can was smoking was hilarious. No, I am not cruel (well at least not this day) the trash can was rigged to smoke on its own. Once we found this out it was absolutely entertaining to people watch. We saw several people track down CM's to tell them it was on fire. (Editors note: when we were back in Nov. the trash can no longer smoked :confused:)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6MKSmokingTrashcan.jpg

We headed through fantasy land and knocked out those rides and FP’d Peter Pan.

ITSW

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6ItsaSmallWorld.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6ItsaSmallWorld2.jpg

Then Haunted Mansion

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6HauntedMansion.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6HauntedMansionHeadStone.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6MeHauntedMansion.jpg

Was I melting? I remember it being VERY humid this day. I mean the kind of humid that everything sticks to everything. I remember getting up from a bench and almost taking the lady next to me along for the ride when my thighs suction cupped themselves to the bench.

We headed over to the mountains and rode SM & BTM. Then Mr. Grumpy was starting to appear. So we decided to oblige him and give him his wish.

Before

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6KennethSmokeBreak.jpg

After

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6KennethMKJolly.jpg

Which made me

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6MeMK.jpg

We took this picture as we headed over to POTC and JC. I am scared!! :scared1:

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6MeSplash.jpg

It was getting close to our ADR at California Grill so we took some pictures in front of the castle and noticed the clouds. Ewww glad we will be eating through this rain storm. We both shivered as we remembered the “Day that will live in Infamy” and our trek through EPCOT soaked.

Please note the Wand I have in my hand!! Thank you CRT

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6Meinfrontofthecastle.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6MKCastleStatue.jpg

We rode the monorail over to the Contemporary and changed in the bathrooms. I took this picture from the monorail platform.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6ContemporaryShop.jpg

A very nice stranger took this picture of us before we headed upstairs.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6UsHeadedtoCaliforniaGrill2.jpg

joleen76
10-15-2009, 05:46 PM
Day 6 Part 3

Then we headed over to the elevators and were escorted up to the restaurant. It was beautiful up there. I wanted to take pictures of the view, but I was nervous about that so I didn’t. I did take a picture of our table though. I thought it was very sweet that it was decorated for us.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6CaliforniaGrill.jpg

Our server was awesome. He took this picture of us.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6UsatCaliforniaGrill.jpg

My DH had never been to a place as nice as this, he still calls it the Country Folk in the house place. I love this picture of him. You can just see the concentration in his face. What in the world am I going to order?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6KennethatCaliforniaGrill.jpg

We had a great meal. For appi’s he had the sushi and I had the lobster. Both were awesome.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6CaliforniaGrillAppi.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6CaliforniaGrillAppi2.jpg

For our entrée’s DH had the fish of the day and I had the steak. Both again were awesome.
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6CaliforniaGrillFish.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6CaliforniaGrillSteak.jpg

Our deserts were stellar. DH had the Chocolate Cake thingy and I had the banana’s foster thingy. We both had congratulations chocolates which were a very nice touch.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6CaliforniaGrillDesert.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6CaliforniaGrillDesert2.jpg

After dinner we changed clothes in the restaurant bathrooms and headed out to the Observatory Deck off the restaurant. We were just in time to see the EPCOT fireworks.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6ContempObserEPCOTFireworks.jpg

I took a few pictures of all we could see and of DH.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6ContemporaryCastleObserView2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6ContemporarySpaceMountainObserV.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6ContemporarySMObserView2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6ContemporaryMonorailviewObserva.jpg

Also here is a hat update picture. As you can see it’s still growing!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6Thehatwithcubes.jpg

We decided not to wait to see Wishes from here, so we headed back over to MK for Wishes and EMH’s.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6Wishes11.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6Wishes10.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6Wishes13.jpg

I was glad to see my firework picture taking was improving. :goodvibes

We rode more rides, and I remember this night’s EMH to be quite light for some reason.

We went to toontown and met these guys! :lovestruc

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6MKMinnieMickey.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6MKUsWithMickey.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/joleen76/Honeymoon/Day6HoneymoonwithMinnieMickey.jpg

We really enjoyed ourselves tonight!!

We headed back to the resort about 1ish to pack and get ready for our resort move tomorrow. DH still doesn’t know where we are moving to yet. Can you guess?