PDA

View Full Version : Good place for breakfast?

heidia
02-21-2008, 01:44 PM
We're staying on the south end of I-Drive and we're planning on eating breakfasts in the condo for the most part but have a few late mornings planned where we'd like to go out for a good breakfast that's not too far out of the way.

Being from Canada, I've never ate at Denny's or IHOP but the commercials look good?? lol

TIA! :)

spiceycat
02-21-2008, 01:53 PM
like Golden Corral better.

heidia
02-21-2008, 02:14 PM
GC is a buffet place right? Another chain I've never been to! Its kind of sad how excited I am to go to places like Applebees, Olive Garden, Outback, etc because we don't have them here!

spiceycat
02-21-2008, 02:16 PM
definitely buffett - so you have lots and lots of choice for a very reasonable price.

of course the best price is Ponderaus - it is also a buffett - sometimes it is good sometimes just okay.

most of the time CG is excellent. Okay this is the one at Lake Buena Vista - real close to WDW.

joepic
02-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Cracker Barrel!!!!!!!

For sure. If you've never been there, make sure you go next time! There's two, one further up 192, and one going towards Haines City. It's a great place to eat!

We go there almost every day for breakfast when we're not eating at WDW.

Their food is delicious - it's all got this homemade style to it.

One of the best things about it is that it has a store right when you walk in. You can find some of the best, most original stuff there.

The only thing is that their service does take a little while.

kalamazoo
02-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Another vote for Cracker Barrel. If you are staying on South Int'l Drive then there is one 5 - 10 minutes away on 192 (East of I-4). It's right across 192 from the giant orange (where they sell juice and oranges). From there you can just keep going on 192 and follow the signs to Disney property.

Their food, coffee and service are great.

kcbean
02-21-2008, 06:20 PM
We love Friendly's on I-Drive. Everything we have ever had there is wonderful! I am not sure if it is a chain in the South or not. I know we don't have them here in the Midwest. We go everytime we are at Disney.

kylara
02-21-2008, 06:32 PM
I like Cracker Barrel and Perkins.

kcbean - Friendly's is a chain..it is mostly here on the East Coast.

kcbean
02-21-2008, 09:04 PM
Kylara - We always wondered if it was a chain. Thanks for the info! We think you are lucky to have them. We love them!