PDA

View Full Version : Any input on Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach?

TriMom
02-20-2008, 01:30 PM
I am adding 2 nights to our WDW trip for a quick wind down at the beach! Has anyone stayed at the HI Cocoa Beach on the Space Coast? I have kidsuite on hold.

Thanks!

solstice621
02-21-2008, 09:58 PM
I stayed there last June! Our vacation was great! The resort is HUGE and we did have to switch rooms because of some issues. Others in our party (it was a large family trip) had to move as well. It is an older hotel and it does show it's age. However, it was clean, and the pool area is great! The beach is beautiful and there is a great open-air restaurant right there that we spent quite a bit of time at. We also had a kid suite, but it is more like a hotel room with a partial wall divider.

I would definitely recommend it, just with the understanding that it is a Holiday Inn, not a higher-end deluxe resort. We would not hesitate to go back - and probably will someday!

Have fun!!!

ALnRYSmom
02-21-2008, 10:48 PM
This was on our list of possibles for the NASA portion of our trip until plans changed. We are now just day tripping down to there. I always use Trip Advisor when I want consumer reviews about hotels before we go and highly recommend this web site to friends. I take the reviews with a grain of salt, but they are usually accurate. I also like that you can see reviewer pics, not just the glossies that the hotel puts out. Here is the review for the Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach ocean front (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34145-d84288-Reviews-Holiday_Inn_Cocoa_Beach_Oceanfront-Cocoa_Beach_Florida.html). hope this helps.